14 hours ago, urbanoantigo said:

In the tests I did today and yesterday, I will not find any problems in the translation.

Well I am forwarding the file in PV, I am amandado the ESP because I do not know how to give installer type installer of the Nexus installer, I knew how to do it when I used to translate XTranslator, but now I am using EPS / ESP Translator still does not find out how output to the Nexus installation translation.
But of course most of the users here are middlemen or advanced and would have no difficulty playing the original ESP by that.

I slightly decrease the size of the warning letter so it looks more like those contracts than the critical warnings come in smaller letter

talking about it I have almost 200 active mod, and my computer is not a powerful machine, every time I open the workshop it takes about 10 seconds ...
but the fact is that even then, I have no problem with Ivy.

I would really like very much
if one day these two would talk for a while.

Any adjustment or something that I can improve on, can count on me.

Thanks for all your hard work!

I've uploaded the file and made it part of the download as optional file!

I am currently working on DLC content for Ivy, I think for now convo's between Ivy and Heather are off the table. But I might see if what I can arrange in the background. I'd hate to rehash Heather's voice lines, so it would mean a collaboration between the two mods in some form or another, plus the added difficulty of not making the mods dependent on each other.

RE Heather, I'm part of Llama's QA team for Heather and she's currently working on DLC content. If you'd like, I can ask her about crossover content. She may not be willing to do new lines but I might at least be able to get you permission to re-purpose existing content. As far as avoiding dependency goes, maybe a patch?

If no one else has already asked, could you maybe consider adding an unlimited ammo setting to Ivy's combat menu? She's really trigger happy and rather expensive to keep loaded if you give her something other than her default weapon.

17 minutes ago, KainsChylde said:

RE Heather, I'm part of Llama's QA team for Heather and she's currently working on DLC content. If you'd like, I can ask her about crossover content. She may not be willing to do new lines but I might at least be able to get you permission to re-purpose existing content. As far as avoiding dependency goes, maybe a patch?

If no one else has already asked, could you maybe consider adding an unlimited ammo setting to Ivy's combat menu? She's really trigger happy and rather expensive to keep loaded if you give her something other than her default weapon. 

That would be cool, thanks! :)

Re the ammo thing, she uses companion ammo and this is unlimited for her default weapon, in that regards she works like the other companions. I'll check if I can override something but it needs to be lore friendly. I think I can make this lore friendly by 'using' Ivy's internal teleport systems, she simply scans the area and teleports available ammo into her inventory.

48 minutes ago, KainsChylde said:

Be aware that Llama was opposed to having Willow pose nude for Coito Ergo Sum, so it may be an uphill fight. I can imagine the reaction of one of the members of our Discord group... Ivy is a bit on the scatological side.

18 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Be aware that Llama was opposed to having Willow pose nude for Coito Ergo Sum, so it may be an uphill fight. I can imagine the reaction of one of the members of our Discord group... Ivy is a bit on the scatological side.

I'm not proposing anything dirty, just some interaction. I'm imagining reusing some anti-Piper dialogue to have Heather basically call Ivy a freak or something...at the author's discretion, of course. Plus, that was Willow. Heather is a bit more...open-minded.

13 minutes ago, fred200 said:

If that is the case then I see a really good platform for such an opinion to be vented.

A heated discussion between Heather and Ivy, how would Ivy react if scolded by Heather for her behavior?

What arguments would be put forth in a heated debate? It could be interesting and respectful on all sides.

What if Heather is annoyed and finds out she can simply turn Ivy's profanity filters on herself? :D

That would add a nice gameplay element. How would the player react if he caught Heather in a service menu convo with Ivy?

There is a lot of potential and possibility, which is why it's been asked so much.

But to be honest, it's very much not on my priority list for Ivy as there is so much to do for her still in the near future, and in the end all of this collaboration would be no more than an easter egg. Is it worth a lot of effort? Perhaps! We'll see what the future brings, I'm open for any ideas.

For now though, I'm focusing on:

- DLC release end of Summer, or in Fall.

- Custom Quest for Ivy, Summer 2019 release (hopefully as I may need to set up a small team for that due to the insane amount of work that it takes to map in this engine).

42 minutes ago, KainsChylde said:

I'm not proposing anything dirty, just some interaction. I'm imagining reusing some anti-Piper dialogue to have Heather basically call Ivy a freak or something...at the author's discretion, of course. Plus, that was Willow. Heather is a bit more...open-minded.

Along with what Reginald said - I like it! I can see Heather being very disapproving - and not being shy about saying so.

2 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

RE Heather, eu sou parte da equipe de controle de qualidade da Llama para a Heather e ela está trabalhando atualmente no conteúdo de DLC. Se você quiser, posso perguntar sobre o conteúdo de crossover. Ela pode não estar disposta a fazer novas linhas, mas eu posso pelo menos conseguir permissão para re-finalizar o conteúdo existente. No que diz respeito a evitar dependência, talvez um patch?...

But what an incredible thing, this idea of a brief crossover between them is wonderful.

Even if it's just some simple commentary like she and piper and heather do from time to time,
But Reginald's idea of a more complete plot in one or another of the two would be incredible.
The Heather there is a bit of a nuisance with Piper, I imagine what it would be like with Ivy, imagine the scene ....

Reginald_001
Thank you very much for posting the translation to Ivy's optional files, it was done very lovingly and trying to reciprocate somehow the great work of this incredible companion. 
I am all satisfied and dying proud to see my nick name there in Ivy's description. ?

I wonder how Ivy's quest should be gigantic,

In the DLC that is prancing, think about dropping a general package or releasing split pacts like IVY Far Harbor, Ivy Nuka World. and so it goes
just curious.

KainsChylde

curiously I am working on a translation for Heather with a little more personalized than the one that the colleague made available, I should go up there in the nexus in the next few days.

I'm sure that if the people of nexus knew how amazing Ivy would be one of the donwloads champions over there, but ...
I also like to think that Ivy is something is VIP for us privileged ...

Just curious, I myself found both Ivy and lovelabs very by chance.
Some time ago, I did the translation of an adult mod in the nexus and quite by chance the translation ended up appearing without age filter, and some users complained with me, one of them said that it should be in the lovelabs
 so I went to search and found out here and then Ivy.

just to know, I had marked as adult and nudity in such a translation in nexus and memso so appeared in the update list without filter, so I wrote pro support and solved, but I knew a lot Ivy what a fantastic and for me it was even more incredible voice of Chic Geek,

great work,

I'm going to be anxious for updates.

talking about news, I was able to do customizations on Ivy by Looks Menu,
Perfect... I'm having difficulty making prints but I'll post my version here

A big hug!

@Reginald_001 I guess if I have a question I should tag you. After taking away a weapon Ivy was using, (one that wasn't her default) she seems to have lost her original revolver. I tried adding it back to her via console and that seems to work, but upon entering combat she puts it away and attempts to punch enemies to death like she has no ammo for it. Any help would be appreciated.

20 hours ago, Bud1911 said:

@Reginald_001 I guess if I have a question I should tag you. After taking away a weapon Ivy was using, (one that wasn't her default) she seems to have lost her original revolver. I tried adding it back to her via console and that seems to work, but upon entering combat she puts it away and attempts to punch enemies to death like she has no ammo for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Go into the console, find the ID for her weapon, then click on Ivy.

After selecting her type 'equipitem <gunID>'.. I think that should work!

15 hours ago, BOS1387 said:

Here's my Ivy

20180618131950_1.jpg

+++ :)

As Requested full body shot

the clothing used is ]

from the hookers mod

AH3 corset 2

AH2 Pearls

from the BZW Extravaganza Mod

Naughty Sister Garter

Hoop Earrings

Gloves

from Dicky's Pinup Mod

Bombshell Gloves

and from another Catwoman Mod

Catwoman Whip

And easy girl Over Knee Boots

20180619181053_1.jpg

16 hours ago, Ramseur said:

This is my Ivy and I love her.  Please Reginald can you make it so I can tell her when she says she loves me.  Thanks for bringing her into the world.

myivy.png

Hey, in what way would you like to see that? You mean as in.. you can forbid her to say it to you? Or she asks at one point if she's allowed to say it?

15 hours ago, BOS1387 said:

As Requested full body shot

the clothing used is ]

from the hookers mod

AH3 corset 2

AH2 Pearls

from the BZW Extravaganza Mod

Naughty Sister Garter

Hoop Earrings

Gloves

from Dicky's Pinup Mod

Bombshell Gloves

and from another Catwoman Mod

Catwoman Whip

And easy girl Over Knee Boots

20180619181053_1.jpg

Easygirl boots are the best. :)

13 hours ago, tlrd said:

Does ivy have dedicated skin textures?

Nope. She uses the regular NPC body. But as I understood it's not difficult to mod her yourself to use a different skin. I ran into some issues and I wanted her to not have any issues with this during release as it's not my expertise and I'd have difficulty supporting it (simple = good & stable). :)

Perhaps someone can help you set it up, or perhaps google might give some help?

Thank you for your question Reginald.  I really do love Ivy.  I am constantly amazed by her and if she wants to sell herself to mutants now and then, well that is her choice.  It does not stop the way I feel about her in the game.
When I ask how things are between us, she tells me that she knows the truth and what she is and how totally messed up she is but know that she loves me.  I would like to reassure her by replying that I also love her in return and will always protect her.
I have been gaming for so many years and never thought I would find another companion to match Vilja in Skyrim but Ivy most certainly does.  Thanks again for being her real "creator". 

1 hour ago, Ramseur said:

Thank you for your question Reginald.  I really do love Ivy.  I am constantly amazed by her and if she wants to sell herself to mutants now and then, well that is her choice.  It does not stop the way I feel about her in the game.
When I ask how things are between us, she tells me that she knows the truth and what she is and how totally messed up she is but know that she loves me.  I would like to reassure her by replying that I also love her in return and will always protect her.
I have been gaming for so many years and never thought I would find another companion to match Vilja in Skyrim but Ivy most certainly does.  Thanks again for being her real "creator". 

I found that the more detailed the player's lines are, the more it defines their relationship with Ivy. Leaving things vague and open like they are, allow for the role play element to take hold and for players to have their 'own' relationship with Ivy.