46 minutes ago, Vel W said:

So, it looks like you're using Vortex, which is a fine choice. Some of the mods in your list do fall into the category. Mods that refer to any animation added by this mod and have not been updated in a long time themselves could cause problems.

Could be one of those which are named "Patch" something something. Generally, i do my best to stay away from mods with info-lacking file names like "Patch 12345". Modders who name their stuffs that way are rarely good modders/coders, so are prone to make their mods in some update-incompatible ways.

Since most of those I do not use, i cannot pinpoint which exact one is the culprit. But I am confident it's one of those which has Cabbage's mod as a requirement. Narrow down to just those, delete or disable 1 by 1, then run v1.2.8

This is a tedius and brute-force solution, though. So anyone else, please feel free to jump in and give a helping hand

The offending mod was "Simple Patch". It adds internal animations of the "action"........

I don't remember who made that patch, unfortunately.

:'(

Some of the best animations!

Does anybody know if there is somebody working on a transitions patch?  Ulbreth has a couple but updates are very slow coming for transition stuff.  Though I dont mind using the manual control because the animations are freakin fantastic, I would prefer the stages to auto change.  If I knew how to do this I would make a transitions patch.. but I dont... so maybe somebody else is working on that to complement SC's animations?

Edited by Boceifus
11 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Do you see any mods in my list that fall into that category??

:flushed:

Skimming your list, Multiple Female - SC FFM.7z and 163986344_SimplePatchFinal.7z are the two which seem most likely to be incompatible. However, you have a lot in that list I'm not familiar with, and some mods just called "hotfix" or "fixes" which I have no idea what could be lurking within. If you turn on debug logging for AAF, you should hopefully at least be able to see what errors your combined mass of XML is resulting in, and that could provide clues as well.

Edit: Oh, good, you figured it out!

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

The offending mod was "Simple Patch". It adds internal animations of the "action"........

I don't remember who made that patch, unfortunately.

:'(

It was StaticPhobia. The file page has been taken down but the support thread for it still exists here.

9 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Cheers. I honestly thought people would know by now since it's been the process for every single update. I'll write the instructions in bigger font next time.

You should see the constant posts to the AAF support thread like "AAF broke 68%, I do nothing wot happen? Plz fix AAF thx."

11 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Cheers. I honestly thought people would know by now since it's been the process for every single update. I'll write the instructions in bigger font next time.

I did know, but I wanted to try easier fixes first. Wading through 300+ mods is no small task.

:thumbsup:

12 hours ago, NICKSE1017 said:

Hello. Such a question. The BowlingBallReturn animation does not work. AAF just doesn't see this animation. Does everyone else see everything? How to fix them?

@SavageCabbage congrats on the new release, should have told me you were busy, I would have left you alone,  now.. ahh ....ROFL is this guy serious? Bowling ball return... well my imagination just went into the gutter ?

20 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Some of the best animations!

Does anybody know if there is somebody working on a transitions patch?  Ulbreth has a couple but updates are very slow coming for transition stuff.  Though I dont mind using the manual control because the animations are freakin fantastic, I would prefer the stages to auto change.  If I knew how to do this I would make a transitions patch.. but I dont... so maybe somebody else is working on that to complement SC's animations?

If by  "transitions" you mean staged, then you could try this.  The animations are staged and ungendered (even if they don't make sense. eg both vaginal and anal penetration on a male ).

StagedSavageCabbage_128.7z

1 hour ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

a workaround is to load this after those patches if you're using MO2.

In cases where those mods are merely overwriting some of the files, yes you're correct. The other class of problem though, where mods add new XML files which build on this, can still result in breakage because those files don't get overwritten and AAF tries to read them but can't make sense of them because they include references to things which changed/no longer exist.

On 6/19/2022 at 7:06 PM, vaultbait said:

In cases where those mods are merely overwriting some of the files, yes you're correct. The other class of problem though, where mods add new XML files which build on this, can still result in breakage because those files don't get overwritten and AAF tries to read them but can't make sense of them because they include references to things which changed/no longer exist.

Excellent hint, I can at least confirm loading this pack after UAP works.

On 6/17/2022 at 5:13 PM, vaultbait said:

Re-quoting this from the release announcement, because it's absolutely what's causing people to end up with AAF stopping at 68% loaded:

If you're using animation patches like Indarello's Patch for Animations or UAP with its SC patches enabled, or (shudder) even older patches which alter SC's animations in some way, or mods which include AAF XML data referencing things which may have changed in 1.2.8, then this means you!

I'm not using any mods which patch or build on the XML files from this mod, and AAF loads 1.2.8 just fine for me.

If i reinstall UAP Without ticking the support for S.C animations, would it be enough to make it work ?

5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

If i reinstall UAP Without ticking the support for S.C animations, would it be enough to make it work ?

Yes, that's why I specified "UAP with its SC patches enabled" (telling UAP not to patch SC's animations should allow you to use the latest version even if UAP pre-dates it, so long as you don't also have some other mod altering or building on the animations therein).

36 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Robots (not sure if any of them are yours) only loop the very first "set up" animation for each set.

Known problem, mentioned in the changelog when animations for protectrons and handys were first added. From what I gather, it has something to do with how the game implements idles for robots, and nobody has come forward with a solution.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Known problem, mentioned in the changelog when animations for protectrons and handys were first added. From what I gather, it has something to do with how the game implements idles for robots, and nobody has come forward with a solution.

What's different about THEIR idles as opposed to the humans?

:cookie: