Hi,

After updating my character randomly says ' I just want to trade a few things'. 

I don't push any keys. My character just comments, and there is no opening of any inventory etc.

Fixed  Was a problem with some unfinished dialogue. Had to go back to a previous save as I could not speak to my companion Heather 

Thanks anyway.

Edited by markpatong
Solved.
29 minutes ago, markpatong said:

After updating my character randomly says ' I just want to trade a few things'. 

I don't push any keys. My character just comments, and there is no opening of any inventory etc.

Upgrading an animation pack shouldn't affect player dialogue. It sounds like some mod is activating settlers, since that's the normal dialogue triggered when you do that.

1 hour ago, Andromeda631 said:

the SM bed animations and the boowling animations do not work. anyone 

had the same problem?? hhas anyone solved this ??

I haven't tried the bowling animations, but the SM bed animations involving a human female and one or two super mutant actors have been working fine for me. Make sure you're testing with the SM beds whose form IDs are listed in the furniture data XML.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Non ho provato le animazioni del bowling, ma le animazioni del letto SM che coinvolgono una femmina umana e uno o due attori super mutanti hanno funzionato bene per me. Assicurati di eseguire il test con i letti SM i cui ID modulo sono elencati nell'XML dei dati sui mobili.

FANTASTIC!  I don't understand anything you wrote, ut thankks anyway 

I've taken upon myself to make a XML file to support the Neon Flats mod. This is a personal continuation of @SavageCabbage's previous support for Creation Club mods like Charles Condo.

This was done with some previous help from @lee3310. That was sometime last year, tho.

Feedback and suggestions welcome if you'd like try this out and let me know.

If it works fine, i'll push for its inclusion in the next update. So i'm tagging the chef himself to ~~ keep him in the loop.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_NeonFlats.xml

I have a strange error with sm erection. When aaf are launched through violate, then there is an erection in all scenes. When the scene is triggered with just aaf, there are only a few animations with erections (there is a pattern. Certain animations have erections, but most animations don't.). Tried to find the error in xml. But I did not find any differences between the scenes in which everything works, from the scenes in which there is an error.

3 hours ago, erprocions said:

What clock tower is used in the new gouls animation? its from some mod?

From SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml:

<group id="Clock_Tower">
		<furniture form="2669E" id="StreetClock01"/>
		<furniture form="54A71" id="StreetClock01Concord"/>
	</group>

Can anyone support me? When I install this mod, when I start a new game, it closes. I have been seeing that I have marked or not in the installation and it seems that everything is fine, and I have even left some options with the patches that Nexus detects you. But even so, the game is closed.

Edited by eInDaCluib
Just now, john432412 said:

On 1/20/2023 at 8:22 AM, vaultbait said:

From SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml:

<group id="Clock_Tower">
		<furniture form="2669E" id="StreetClock01"/>
		<furniture form="54A71" id="StreetClock01Concord"/>
	</group>

where is this "SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml" file, or am i blind.

6 hours ago, sames99113 said:

Female actress didn't open her mouth at all during the animaitons. is there any way to solve this problem?

sometimes it's your game trying to conserve memory after playing too many animation sequences in one go, sometimes it is a particular animation bugging out

if you can provide a screenshot that includes the animation name here, we can help you see. I can help you see

13 hours ago, Vel W said:

sometimes it's your game trying to conserve memory after playing too many animation sequences in one go, sometimes it is a particular animation bugging out

if you can provide a screenshot that includes the animation name here, we can help you see. I can help you see

Thank you. remove the old animation patches and changing some loadiong order in MO2, fix this. 

There is a really nice furniture animation associated with lockers that are found in the Commonwealth that look like this:

20230208123016_1.thumb.jpg.2222632dfb667a8948daf68e9db12cc2.jpg

However, the ones you can make in the settlement workshop cannot be used for that animation. Is there anything I can change in the xml files to make that happen?

Edit: Oops, never mind. It was a BP animation.

Edited by Tanglin
16 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

There is a really nice furniture animation associated with lockers that are found in the Commonwealth that look like this:

20230208123016_1.thumb.jpg.2222632dfb667a8948daf68e9db12cc2.jpg

However, the ones you can make in the settlement workshop cannot be used for that animation. Is there anything I can change in the xml files to make that happen?

Add the locker BaseID into the furniture xml under the Same Group

• 2 weeks later...