I would love to see threesome/foursome female animations.

Out of curiosity, did you ever thought of adding animation support to DLC creatures such as Gulpers, etc? There's an animation pack for those but it has very very few animations. Furthermore, I was wondering if you were considering to make animations for radscorpions, deathclaws, dogs etc.

And, of course, custom-made mods such as the seemingly popular Mutant Menagerie and its "DLCs"?

Basically, if you ever run out of ideas on existing creatures, I was wondering if you could expand your work to custom-made creature mods. :P

Edited by georgechalkias
1 hour ago, bchiggs22 said:

where can I find tiny jail cells with doors? Anyone?

Which tiny jail cells and why do you ask? If I can figure out the ID for one (for example, from a furniture data XML for sex scenes) then it's easy to search the CK and find all the places where it's used.

58 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Which tiny jail cells and why do you ask? If I can figure out the ID for one (for example, from a furniture data XML for sex scenes) then it's easy to search the CK and find all the places where it's used.

SC-FM-Human-JailCellSmall01-01Tease-F1 - The ones for these female/male animations. I'd like to know if and how I can craft them. 

56 minutes ago, bchiggs22 said:

SC-FM-Human-JailCellSmall01-01Tease-F1 - The ones for these female/male animations. I'd like to know if and how I can craft them. 

I see these in SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml:

<group id="Jail_Cell_Small">
		<furniture form="E74E6" id="JailSmCage01"/>
	</group>

<group id="Jail_Cell_Tiny">
		<furniture form="E74E5" id="JailSmCage02"/>
	</group>

The Creation Kit finds a bunch of uses of the first in the base game (Fallout4.esm): Quincy ruins on a truckbed, Dunwich Borers exterior hanging over the fire pit, up the hill from Fairline Hill Estates containing Eleanor's dog Teddy, some on the barges in Libertalia, Wilson Automatoys corporate headquarters, in the Cambridge parking garage, two inside the Mass Bay Medical Center, the secret section of Vault 81, Kendall Hospital in Cambridge, also some underwater and in test/holding cells which are likely of limited interest for sex scenes.

...but the second really only appears on the central barge in Libertalia with some molerat corpses inside.

It's also possible one of the DLCs adds them to the settlement construction menu, I don't remember exactly but may be from Nuka World once you unlock the ability to build raider decor?

"Prisoner shackles" has constructible cages and probably uses vanilla meshes. It's just a matter of making a furniture xml for it.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I see these in SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml:

<group id="Jail_Cell_Small">
		<furniture form="E74E6" id="JailSmCage01"/>
	</group>

<group id="Jail_Cell_Tiny">
		<furniture form="E74E5" id="JailSmCage02"/>
	</group>

The Creation Kit finds a bunch of uses of the first in the base game (Fallout4.esm): Quincy ruins on a truckbed, Dunwich Borers exterior hanging over the fire pit, up the hill from Fairline Hill Estates containing Eleanor's dog Teddy, some on the barges in Libertalia, Wilson Automatoys corporate headquarters, in the Cambridge parking garage, two inside the Mass Bay Medical Center, the secret section of Vault 81, Kendall Hospital in Cambridge, also some underwater and in test/holding cells which are likely of limited interest for sex scenes.

...but the second really only appears on the central barge in Libertalia with some molerat corpses inside.

It's also possible one of the DLCs adds them to the settlement construction menu, I don't remember exactly but may be from Nuka World once you unlock the ability to build raider decor?

5 hours ago, Sancte Virgin Maria said:

Hello, i have found some misalignments (unless i installed something out of place). The ones in particular was the Super Mutant Double-Bed. Animations play but jus off Idk, any suggestions?

Sometimes a bed's mesh can be placed or oriented weird. Was this a specific bed you found while out wandering, or one you placed in a settlement? And how exactly is the alignment off, in what way and by how much?

I have a sort of "test cell" (it's actually an interior cell for a new mod I'm working on) where I have all the relevant furniture for super mutant animations, and I haven't personally noticed obvious alignment problems with any of the various double-bed scenes.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Sometimes a bed's mesh can be placed or oriented weird. Was this a specific bed you found while out wandering, or one you placed in a settlement? And how exactly is the alignment off, in what way and by how much?

I have a sort of "test cell" (it's actually an interior cell for a new mod I'm working on) where I have all the relevant furniture for super mutant animations, and I haven't personally noticed obvious alignment problems with any of the various double-bed scenes.

... It actualy fixed itself, idk but the 1st couple or more times it was off. Thanks for your help though

11 minutes ago, Depressingbro said:

Yeah i read it and installed everything needed and yes i installed everything of these animations but everytime i activate AAF the animations dont show up

granted they activate one or two of each race (Dogs, humans,etc) but no gangbangs or groups or same sex, nothing 

Is it possible you're misunderstanding how AAF's scene testing interface works?

Use the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard to highlight a nearby human female and select it by pressing the PgDn key, then use the up and down arrows to highlight a human male in the list and press PgDn to select it, then use the right arrow key to go to the location selection list and use the up and down arrow keys to highlight ground at one of the two actors, press the right arrow key again and you should see a list of positions, use the up and down arrow keys to highlight one of those and then press the right arrow again.

After a few seconds you should see the actors walk to each other and then go into the animation you selected. Once you're satisfied that worked, the End key will tell them to finish up, and a few seconds after that the scene should end. If all that works, then your AAF installation is at least nominally functional and should be usable by other mods.

1 hour ago, Depressingbro said:

but no gangbangs or groups or same sex, nothing 

You need a patch that will enable same/mix/group scenes.

I've never followed the manual nor do I keep up with it, so I don't know who has the patches to for those scenes.

Savagecabbage has gangbang animations, as long as you have the correct # of actors. Up to 8 way, if I remember right.. 7 males 1 female. The easiest way to test that is to toggle the AI, tai then spawn a bunch of male settlers, player.placeatme 14CEA8 7 setup/start the scene then run tai again.

Edited by izzyknows
10 hours ago, Octv3 said:

Could anyone help me? The animations do not start, only the characters remain static, even if it has other mods and requirements. 

If you're having trouble getting AAF working, the best place to get assistance is in the help channels of the AAF Discord, as described in The Fucking Manual.

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Si tiene problemas para que AAF funcione, el mejor lugar para obtener asistencia es en los canales de ayuda de AAF Discord, como se describe en The Fucking Manual.

No, no, what happens is that these animations prevent all the others from working and do not allow you to start any, even if they are from another author.

Edited by Octv3
11 minutes ago, Octv3 said:

No, no, what happens is that these animations prevent all the others from working and do not allow you to start any, even if they are from another author.

This is something the folks helping on the AAF Discord could have assisted you with, but it's likely because you're using a patch which alters this animation pack and was made for an earlier version. If you use animation patches (for example, UAP), you have to install the exact versions of the animation packs they were made to patch, as newer versions can result in conflicts which cause AAF to not work at all for any of the animation packs you have installed.

• 2 weeks later...

I read through this thread, and "renamed" this update, in hopes of somehow being able to see new animations.  I still have UAP  installed, but can disable , ,maybe? Also the "staged Leto plus erection fix" last in my order.  Going to test now.  Im hoping with the "rename" things will work as before, but maybe allow me access to new anims manually.   Next?  How about this? oO, Amazing mods, thank you.

Yao Guai.png

On 3/6/2023 at 9:22 PM, KalBreen said:

I don't see it mentioned on the main page, but does this mod make use of the Settlement Objects Expansion Pack? I noticed there is mention of Settlement Supplies Expanded but not SOE pack?

I too make quite heavy use of  Settlement Objects Expansion (during my Institute playthroughs), and can't recall a single instance where any furniture from it is supported.

This does sound like a pretty good TODO item, though. The question is who and when, i suppose.

20 hours ago, Vel W said:

I too make quite heavy use of  Settlement Objects Expansion (during my Institute playthroughs), and can't recall a single instance where any furniture from it is supported.

This does sound like a pretty good TODO item, though. The question is who and when, i suppose.

i'll see what i can do with SOE patch if i got time. Yes, really should be worth a patch at least, as we are using it mostly for light sources. Sure.
Would give it a try.

On 9/1/2023 at 23:14, vaultbait said:

Non ho provato le animazioni del bowling, ma le animazioni del letto SM che coinvolgono una femmina umana e uno o due attori super mutanti hanno funzionato bene per me. Assicurati di eseguire il test con i letti SM i cui ID modulo sono elencati nell'XML dei dati sui mobili.

scusami il disturbo, ma potresti spiegarmi con più precisione cosa intendi con "eseguire i test"? ti ringrazio

2 hours ago, Andromeda631 said:

scusami il disturbo, ma potresti spiegarmi con più precisione cosa intendi con "eseguire i test"? ti ringrazio

By "testing" I mean using the AAF on-screen interface to create a scene by choosing actors, a location and a position. On a US English keyboard the interface can be displayed or hidden by pressing the "Home" key. On other keyboards this key may be called something else (or may not have an equivalent, in which case you can remap it in your AAF_settings.ini file).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Per "testare" intendo usare l'interfaccia sullo schermo AAF per creare una scena scegliendo attori, un luogo e una posizione. Su una tastiera inglese americana l'interfaccia può essere visualizzata o nascosta premendo il tasto "Home". Su altre tastiere questo tasto potrebbe essere chiamato diversamente (o potrebbe non avere un equivalente, nel qual caso puoi rimapparlo nel tuo file AAF_settings.ini).

ok il tasto "home" funziona regolarmente e AAF sceglie i personaggi e la location  per l'animazione, ma per quest'ultima non compare mai il letto dei super mutanti. quindi, cosa devo fare? lo stesso accade per il bowling e con l'orologio nell'animazione con i ghol. ti ringrazio per il tempo che dedichi a spiegarmi queste cose.