In the sexlab 1.64c version, do I need to have ""Separate Orgasms" option enabled or disabled for this to work ?  

The description seems to say I need it disabled but wondering if it correct.

New to this mod.

Edited by Snaloe

Hea, so I has slso working fine until I changed to a wide monitor. Now the slso widget does not appear at all. I have tried fiddling with the settings but no luck. Its a 3440x1440 monitor and I have (I think) all patches necessary for skyrim to work with a higher resolution but idk. I have search on this forum and others for three days with no luck :(

On 10/3/2022 at 5:09 AM, Thomasblod047 said:

Hea, so I has slso working fine until I changed to a wide monitor. Now the slso widget does not appear at all. I have tried fiddling with the settings but no luck. Its a 3440x1440 monitor and I have (I think) all patches necessary for skyrim to work with a higher resolution but idk. I have search on this forum and others for three days with no luck :(

Theres a mod on Nexus for Ultrawide.. (3440x1440p here works well)

I'm having a problem where the last 3-4 positions of any animation keeps switching between itself after the first orgasm in the first part of the animation. I have auto advance scene when male orgasms on. I turned off sexlab's auto advance setting. I also lose control of any sexlab related hotkeys, such as manually advance. Any help with this problem?

Edited by LordZero
4 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Do you have the setting for "scene does not end until aggressorer had x orgasms" activated (not sure about the exact name right now)?

Yes, it is at 1. I think that was default. I tested 0 and 4, but then it just goes very fast to the last stage of the animation.

So I somehow solved the "3-4 stages keeps switching on itself after the first male orgasm auto advance", but now it just speeds through the stages to the last stage after the 1st male orgasm, similar to the posts with the "no stamina" option. Is there a way to fix this so that it doesn't go straight to the last stage?

@Ed86 In SSE version (maybe others idk),

These lines (127, 128)

if Sexlab.Config.UseLipSync
						controller.ActorAlias(akActor).GetVoice().TransitUp(akActor, 0, 50)

in SLSO_SpellVoiceScript cause this log error:

[10/17/2022 - 01:01:08PM] Error: Method TransitUp not found on sslBaseVoice. Aborting call and returning None

Because in SSLBaseVoice, TransitUp is a global function

function TransitUp(Actor ActorRef, int from, int to) global

So for the lip sync to work, you don't need "controller.ActorAlias(akActor).GetVoice()". You should use "sslBaseVoice.TransitUp(akActor,0,50)".

So, while using this mod, I encounter an annoying blue shockwave effect that will constantly pulse from the actors every few seconds, after they spend a certain time animating... I assume this has something to do with the magicka/stamina drain the mod applies during the mini-game.

Is there some way to turn this off, without turning the mini-game off entirely? It gets quite annoying.