13 hours ago, Anunya said:

Coming back to Skyrim SE and SL after a break, and trying to rebuild my modlist and catch up...

I have a few questions:

- What does SLSO Util 1.7 in the file section do?

- Is there a place I can get SLSO 1.7.7? I have SexLab Utility Plus for SE v20220531 BETA which I need for other reasons, and have been told that it's better to use SLSO 1.7.7 with that. I checked the github, but was unable to figure out how to get 1.7.7 there.

- Is the SLSO SoulgemOven V310 the mod itself, or a patch to make SoulgemOven play nice with SLSO?

Thanks for any help :)

its patches for those mods to work with slso

• 2 weeks later...

After defeat animation my player arousal gets lowered every time. I am using apropos2 is that the issue, is there meant to be a patch for it

Default checklist:

- What version of Skyrim are you running? AE 1.6.353
- Are you using the correct and up-do-date SexLab version for your Skyrim version? v164c

- Have you installed an Arousal mod? If so, are you using the correction version for the SexLab version you are using? Does it overwrites SexLab?
Tried with both Sexlab Aroused 28b Modified Version by Bakafactory SE Version and SLAR 29

- Are you using the correct version of SLSO for the SexLab version you are using? SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-AE-1.7.9 SL1.64c.7z

- If you have it installed, try disabling SexLab Utility Plus in case it breaks something

not installed

- Make sure SLSO overwrites everything

yep

Edited by bobbitay

Two questions:

I'm having difficulties getting the HUD to show for some reason on SE. Is this something anyone else has come across and had any luck fixing?

Secondly, my current modlist has SexLab util installed because it was a prereq for... something (I guess I better figure out what... too many mods). But going back through this thread I see recommendations to turn SexLab Util off. Is that still the correct course of action?

Edited by Anunya

... oh now I see it. The description says "widgets will not work if you have mod that disables hud (during SL animations)".

That makes perfect sense.

Now... I don't have a mod that's doing that because I intended that to happen, but I guess something is doing it. So now I have to find it. If anyone know of any mods or settings that tend to overwrite the HUD during SL, I'd be happy to hear about it :) 

EDIT: That's not it, I guess, because I have both Stamina and Magicka bars visible - and they respond to my SLSO inputs, so the mini-game itself seems to be working. But no widgets. Weird weird weird....

Edited by Anunya
On 7/5/2022 at 7:00 AM, Anunya said:

... oh now I see it. The description says "widgets will not work if you have mod that disables hud (during SL animations)".

That makes perfect sense.

Now... I don't have a mod that's doing that because I intended that to happen, but I guess something is doing it. So now I have to find it. If anyone know of any mods or settings that tend to overwrite the HUD during SL, I'd be happy to hear about it :) 

EDIT: That's not it, I guess, because I have both Stamina and Magicka bars visible - and they respond to my SLSO inputs, so the mini-game itself seems to be working. But no widgets. Weird weird weird....

Did you use the latest SLSO? Had the same problem. Then switched to previous 1.7.9, so far problem solved.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. Need some tips here:

- so how exactly the mini game works? M1 is mouse left button to increase NPC enjoyment while M2 is right button for self enjoyment?

- how to use magicka (which button)?

- the E: X%, this E stand for endurance? So when more higher the bar, the charcter is almost cumming?

- while the hands are busy and choose AI pilot, the result is by RNG?

- tips to let NPC satisfied? like god mode?

Somehow, i'm always losing the mini game

Thanks

Hey, need help with something.

In the last stage of animation, usually Stage 5, the characters can't cum. They can only cum from stages 1-4. Is this intended on SLSO or do I have an issue? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Okay, bizarre problem: enabling SLSO immediately breaks first person sex animations. I have no idea why. 

I've been using the Improved Camera patch for AE alongside sexlab, and it works beautifully. I can transition seamlessly between first and third person by scrolling or with the hotkey, the camera tracks through the animation at the characters head, I can look around at my or my partner's body. But as soon as I go into first person during sex with SLSO enabled, the camera clips into the character's body, and it stops cleanly changing positions. The character's body also starts floating in the air, like going into first person moves the character model up two or three feet. Oh, yeah, and if I activate the sexlab detached camera while in the disconnected first person, the camera clips through the floor and I can't even find what room I'm in.

All animations work totally fine in third person, detached camera and all. I'm losing my mind here - I have no idea why SLSO would effect animations this way. Any help or even just a poke in the right direction would be so appreciated >_<

Spoiler

Boring Loadorder stuff: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Particle Patch for ENB.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

39 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

Just installed the latest version of this after updating to AE and now it doesn't work properly. For some reason both the player and NPC have arousal stuck at 0% and the pleasure meters can't increase.

It was either Radiant Prostitution or Sexlab itself that was causing a problem. Both overwrite files so I just had SLSO set to a higher priority so it wouldn't overwrite.

5 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

It was either Radiant Prostitution or Sexlab itself that was causing a problem. Both overwrite files so I just had SLSO set to a higher priority so it wouldn't overwrite.

From the front page:

*mod will not work if you overwrite its script, duh!

3 hours ago, bnub345 said:

From the front page:

*mod will not work if you overwrite its script, duh!

I'd never had this specific problem before, though. I also figured out it was specifically Sexlab that was overwriting stuff from SLSO and I don't know why that would be happening. Considering SLSO is literally made for Sexlab and there's also a tick box in Sexlab settings to enable separate orgasms.

15 minutes ago, Jorvalt said:

I'd never had this specific problem before, though. I also figured out it was specifically Sexlab that was overwriting stuff from SLSO and I don't know why that would be happening. Considering SLSO is literally made for Sexlab and there's also a tick box in Sexlab settings to enable separate orgasms.

Because SLSO has to change how sexlab handles orgasm events, it needs to overwrite the sslActorAlias and sslThreadController scripts. Also there's the voice script, but I think that's only for the audio. And uh I don't know how you haven't had problems before since the mod doesn't work if these scripts aren't replaced.

Edited by bnub345
On 6/5/2022 at 10:03 PM, adle said:

cant get SLSO to work sadly,

there is an MCM, and i set everything needen in SL, but the animation itself wont start.

Enjoyment bar fills, but without ending. 

Charakters just staying still. Without SLSO everything works just fine

does anybody have an solution for this? installed it midgame

Did you ever fix this or anyone have an idea?

I just updated to the new version of SLSO and the animations are not playing anymore, re-run FNIS, re-registered everything, the whole shebang, animations still not working. SLA patch and correct sexlab version is installed.

If I fire up the old version of SLSO, all animations are working.

However my character loses a mere 10 arousal after orgasming twice, even after resetting the sexlab stats (To rule out the nympho trait). I don't really have the patience to give her 20+ orgasms every 30 minutes of playing so that she is satisfied :/