Slightly confused by the controls despite being only two (lol), so . . .

1. Mouse or arrows to speed up or slow the non-character actor in the scene
  2. Do the flashing red indicators on the widget tell me to do something else, OR is that simply telling me orgasm is about to occur?

When the flashing started I figured it was sort of a mini-game trying to push or deny the non-player until both could orgasm simultaneously, but I don't see anything in the description.

Is there more to this other than just those two controls? Is there a benefit to both orgasming at the "same" time?

On 11/18/2022 at 1:13 AM, bruhman said:

Understandable. So that means that the bar dropping only a small amount after orgasm is intentional as well?

On 11/15/2022 at 8:05 AM, bruhman said:

So, weird thing I've noticed. During non-consensual scenes, while male refractory is enabled, male orgasms will only reduce the bar after orgasm by a little bit. After that  the bar can fill again and stay full, repeatedly orgasming without end. This is only from non-consensual from what I've seen. I have tested using few mods that force a non-con scene and all have the same problem. Turning it off in the menu seems to have the effect actually function correctly. Haven't seen anyone else mention it so just tossing that in here.

Did you ever find a way to fix this? I have the exact same issue

On 11/14/2022 at 10:35 AM, y_sengaku said:

Hello, 

I tries to get SLSO work with the new following mod's experimental feature, "Run Scripts On Main Thread". With this feature on (of Tweak's latest build 2.1), however, I find the updating of SLSO's game widget broken (widget does not update correctly).

Papyrus Tweaks NG: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779?

Papyrus Tweaks' author also explains a bit on potentially breaking functions among various scripts on forum: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779/?tab=forum&topic_id=12281198

Do you have any idea that which script function of SLSO might be incompatible with the experimental feature in question?

On 11/18/2022 at 10:04 AM, Ukelule said:

I would really love to know if something could be done for compatibility here. The "Run Scripts On Main Thread" of Papyrus Tweaks is THE mod I didn't know I had been waiting for  for forever, for. Sluggish papyrus just gone like *poof*, it's fast and responsive now and playability with huge and papyrus heavy load order is much improved. 

This is an experimental fix for this mod when enabling the "Run Scripts on Main Thread" tweak for Papyrus Tweaks NG

It adds a 1 second pause in SLSO_PlayerAliasScript.psc above the added abilities that call mod events.

This is a redone version of this tweak that should work in all instances, not just half of them.

In my testing: When using the main thread tweak with this script adjustment the SLSO minigame has no lag - it's immediately responsive and pretty fuckin awesome. 

SLSO Main Thread Patch.zip

Edited by arbiter
Updated file to a better working version
22 hours ago, arbiter said:

If this fixes this mod for you when running that tweak, let me know. If it doesn't, let me know. If you aren't using that tweak, don't download this.

Hello, really thank you for the experimental tweaks!

For my very quick testing, however, the tweaked only partly works - while the widget for the player (male) resumes to work, the widget for actor 1 (female npc) still doesn't respond to mini-game hotkey at all.

I'll test a bit more later today and tomorrow.

(Edit): My several save files with this tweak unfortunately has a similar symptom: only the widget for player can work again, and another widget for the partner still does not respond to hotkey.

Edited by y_sengaku
On 11/21/2022 at 5:40 AM, y_sengaku said:

Hello, really thank you for the experimental tweaks!

For my very quick testing, however, the tweaked only partly works - while the widget for the player (male) resumes to work, the widget for actor 1 (female npc) still doesn't respond to mini-game hotkey at all.

I'll test a bit more later today and tomorrow.

(Edit): My several save files with this tweak unfortunately has a similar symptom: only the widget for player can work again, and another widget for the partner still does not respond to hotkey.

Thanks for testing this, I've updated the fix above and it will hopefully work in all instances and not just half of them. Let me know!

3 hours ago, arbiter said:

Thanks for testing this, I've updated the fix above and it will hopefully work in all instances and not just half of them. Let me know!

Not the guy that originally had the issue, but i also can't get any of the hotkeys to work, but ONLY in solo scenes, normal 1on1 scenes work perfectly. And sadly your fix didn't help

Edited by CrossDG
7 hours ago, arbiter said:

For my case, the fixed script indeed seems to work on both widget at least on 1 on 1 scene (Foreplay - Oral- Vaginal).

Really thank you for the fix! 

(It'll be not until Friday that I have some time to test further, though......)

On 11/22/2022 at 11:57 PM, CrossDG said:

Not the guy that originally had the issue, but i also can't get any of the hotkeys to work, but ONLY in solo scenes, normal 1on1 scenes work perfectly. And sadly your fix didn't help

Make sure you've grabbed the latest version (which I'd just updated around the time you posted), I've had several testers say all scenes (including solo scenes) were working.

9 minutes ago, arbiter said:

Make sure you've grabbed the latest version (which I'd just updated around the time you posted), I've had several testers say all scenes (including solo scenes) were working.

Yeah i fixed it myself already i don't really know how i did it but everything works now, thanks anyway.

On 11/21/2022 at 8:01 AM, arbiter said:

Spoiler

This is an experimental fix for this mod when enabling the "Run Scripts on Main Thread" tweak for Papyrus Tweaks NG

It adds a 1 second pause in SLSO_PlayerAliasScript.psc above the added abilities that call mod events.

This is a redone version of this tweak that should work in all instances, not just half of them.

In my testing: When using the main thread tweak with this script adjustment the SLSO minigame has no lag - it's immediately responsive and pretty fuckin awesome. 

SLSO Main Thread Patch.zip 5.32 kB · 17 downloads

Tried main thread tweak because of your post, now i dont want to live without it, thanks for the minigame fix!

As far as i have tested SLSO (or other mods) wont process slso orgasm with Main Thread Patch on (work for Sl triggers, did not work for HentaIPregnancy),

dont know if that would be easy to fix or if anyone else had this issue.

Nevermind that was a one time thing, cant really guess what caused it.

3 hours ago, Onidai said:

Could anyone tell me if this is intended behavior?

When an aggressor cums, it tends to only remove 10-100 arousal from them, and since they usually start with 200 arousal they never reach 0 arousal. Is it meant to be like that?

Arousal from Sl Aroused goes from 0 to 100, the number displayed during SLSO minigame is enjoyment, it take arousal as one parameter but it is its own value, you can increase arousal loss per orgasm in the MCM if you want these value to decrease faster

Edited by Hakkey
On 11/24/2022 at 11:57 PM, arbiter said:

It looks like today's update to Papyrus Tweaks NG, version 3.0, resolves the incompatibility with SLSO and Run Scripts On Main Thread Only.  I had the same error that others reports where hotkeys don't work and updating to the newly-released 3.0 fixes the issue without needing any script changes in SLSO.

On 11/28/2022 at 12:15 AM, throwaway219 said:

It looks like today's update to Papyrus Tweaks NG, version 3.0, resolves the incompatibility with SLSO and Run Scripts On Main Thread Only.  I had the same error that others reports where hotkeys don't work and updating to the newly-released 3.0 fixes the issue without needing any script changes in SLSO.

Latest Papyrus Tweaks did not help me.

On 11/27/2022 at 5:15 PM, throwaway219 said:

I tested without my tweak and 3.0 does seem to resolve the issue for me. IDK why it didn't for chypres.

Apparently the FOMOD for the latest version isn't correct for MO2 users. It "installs", but it's not active. I had to move several of the items into a new data folder, compress, and then MO2 was happy about it/activated it. Obviously I didn't see the FOMOD's installer items, but the subfolders were pretty descriptively labeled.

On 7/27/2022 at 6:40 AM, throwingawayp0rn said:

Okay, bizarre problem: enabling SLSO immediately breaks first person sex animations. I have no idea why. 

I've been using the Improved Camera patch for AE alongside sexlab, and it works beautifully. I can transition seamlessly between first and third person by scrolling or with the hotkey, the camera tracks through the animation at the characters head, I can look around at my or my partner's body. But as soon as I go into first person during sex with SLSO enabled, the camera clips into the character's body, and it stops cleanly changing positions. The character's body also starts floating in the air, like going into first person moves the character model up two or three feet. Oh, yeah, and if I activate the sexlab detached camera while in the disconnected first person, the camera clips through the floor and I can't even find what room I'm in.

All animations work totally fine in third person, detached camera and all. I'm losing my mind here - I have no idea why SLSO would effect animations this way. Any help or even just a poke in the right direction would be so appreciated >_<

Reveal hidden contents

Boring Loadorder stuff: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Particle Patch for ENB.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

i have also this problem. help pls

I find this mod to be incredibly buggy. There is no perfect settings for every scenario. Either you have aggressor skips to end when they orgasm and they hastily rush through 3 or 4 parts of the animation to get to the end, or they orgasm before the action has even started which looks really weird. Or with defeat if the aggressor wants a 2nd round before ending animation, it just rapidly swaps between 3 different states of the animation. And if that happens with change animation before last stage checked, they will rapidly change animations every second and you end up with people having a complete spasm swapping between blowjob, anal, standing, yoke, missionary, (literally every available animation ) every second. I wish this mod worked better because it really could be amazing.

Edited by vinceagashi

The change animation feature isn't implemented well, I give you that. I would prefer if it only switched animations if at every actor (or every aggressor in an aggressive animation) had climaxed at least once.

The other ones sound like an issue with how you have set up your Arousal mod. I don't have the issues you describe.

18 hours ago, vinceagashi said:

I find this mod to be incredibly buggy. There is no perfect settings for every scenario. Either you have aggressor skips to end when they orgasm and they hastily rush through 3 or 4 parts of the animation to get to the end, or they orgasm before the action has even started which looks really weird. Or with defeat if the aggressor wants a 2nd round before ending animation, it just rapidly swaps between 3 different states of the animation. And if that happens with change animation before last stage checked, they will rapidly change animations every second and you end up with people having a complete spasm swapping between blowjob, anal, standing, yoke, missionary, (literally every available animation ) every second. I wish this mod worked better because it really could be amazing.

Switch off the setting in the MCM, that let you end the animation on male orgasm and test it again, i think all of the issues you described will be less severe or will completely disappear.