1 hour ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Can we get another voice pack at some point please? Eliz is a great voice but doesn’t Suit every character I have, Maria is a little too breathy for my taste 

no one seems interested in voicing/ making voice plugin

21 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

What has changed in the recent upload?

As far as i remember "added toggle for victim/player to always be on autopilot during rape" had already been included in the last version.

uhm... no it wasnt?

removed EC patch

Edited by Ed86

The "requires x orgasm" feature for aggressors is not working for me still. Using version 1.7.9. Unless the latest update (2 hours ago) addressed this. 

I play on Special Edition with Sexlab v1.63. Since no one else mentioned it, I guess no one else is experiencing this?

Would also be nice to get this feature for consensual scenes. 

Edited by Nohrin
5 hours ago, monty359 said:

Would like to see this option too.

Is this option working for you, for aggressive scenes? Or is it just me its not working for. The scene doesn't go on forever, even if putting "mix orgasms required" to a high number and "chance aggressors wants more orgasms" to 100%. 

Basically, I set it up so that a scene would go on for a long time, but the scene ends as soon as it gets to last stage.

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

Is this option working for you, for aggressive scenes? Or is it just me its not working for. The scene doesn't go on forever, even if putting "mix orgasms required" to a high number and "chance aggressors wants more orgasms" to 100%. 

Basically, I set it up so that a scene would go on for a long time, but the scene ends as soon as it gets to last stage.

Just tested it with the 1.79. started a animation and tried to fast forward it. The animation switched back and forth in the stages until the atacker orgasmed.

58 minutes ago, monty359 said:

Just tested it with the 1.79. started a animation and tried to fast forward it. The animation switched back and forth in the stages until the atacker orgasmed.

Damn...That means its an issue on my end. Thanks.

Does anyone know any common incompatibilities or mistakes that might cause this? I'd like to narrow it down before starting from scratch.

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

Damn...That means its an issue on my end. Thanks.

Does anyone know any common incompatibilities or mistakes that might cause this? I'd like to narrow it down before starting from scratch.

Usually i try it with a clean safe. I use this mod and the procedure described there. I used this separate orgasm too a couple of times and it worked.

I hope, this helps

On 4/25/2022 at 4:03 PM, monty359 said:

Usually i try it with a clean safe. I use this mod and the procedure described there. I used this separate orgasm too a couple of times and it worked.

I hope, this helps

After further research, it turns out Sexlab Utility Plus (from OsmelMC) has something to do with my issue. Do you use that mod? I was reading through the posts on that mods page and a couple others mentioned same issue as mine. The people there found the issue was apart of Sexlab Utility Plus, and the author said hes working on an update.

Another person said that if you load SLSO after Sexlab Utility Plus, it can work. But at that point you're choosing which mods features you want to work right. That sucks because both these mods are essential to me. I really miss the require x orgasm feature, as it was such a quality of life improvement. But Sexlab Utility Plus is an extension onto Sexlab itself and is essential in many other ways too...

I recall a previous update to SLSO tried to address the "require x orgasm" feature not working. But if the issue was on Sexlab Utility Plus's side, I wonder why that was necessary...Guess I will have to wait for an update, but I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this.

5 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

After further research, it turns out Sexlab Utility Plus (from OsmelMC) has something to do with my issue. Do you use that mod? I was reading through the posts on that mods page and a couple others mentioned same issue as mine. The people there found the issue was apart of Sexlab Utility Plus, and the author said hes working on an update.

Another person said that if you load SLSO after Sexlab Utility Plus, it can work. But at that point you're choosing which mods features you want to work right. That sucks because both these mods are essential to me. I really miss the require x orgasm feature, as it was such a quality of life improvement. But Sexlab Utility Plus is an extension onto Sexlab itself and is essential in many other ways too...

I recall a previous update to SLSO tried to address the "require x orgasm" feature not working. But if the issue was on Sexlab Utility Plus's side, I wonder why that was necessary...Guess I will have to wait for an update, but I am glad I am not the only one experiencing this.

I use Sexlab Utillity too, but i did not encounter that problem. I let utillity overwrite anything in the load order. The only thing, that could explain the behavior, is that my test was an animation between Lydia and Npc, so no PC interaction, perhaps it is somehow important. I will try another test today with the PC.

5 hours ago, monty359 said:

I use Sexlab Utillity too, but i did not encounter that problem. I let utillity overwrite anything in the load order. The only thing, that could explain the behavior, is that my test was an animation between Lydia and Npc, so no PC interaction, perhaps it is somehow important. I will try another test today with the PC.

Please do let me know how it goes. I was under the impression the "requires x orgasm" only affected the player, because NPCs use a simpler version of the sex game. 

Gives me an idea to try two NPC's and see what happens. Unfortunately, I don't use SL Defeat so I am not sure how I would trigger an aggressive scene between two NPCs.

Both SLSO and SLU+ need to change the script sslActorAlias. I wouldn't ever let anything overwrite SLU+, it can cause some bad issues that break sexlab functionality. So if you want to use SLSO without issues, don't use SLU+. Or you can wait for SLU+ to be updated to work with the latest version of SLSO. Some versions they both work together, some they don't.

If I had to guess some of you are using an incorrect version of Sexlab, probably Beta9. I did some testing with SL v163 Beta9 and the SLSO 1.7.9 and was able to reproduce the "no orgasm" issue (I made sure to not overwrite SLSO), so go back to a previous SLSO (SLSO 1.67 will probably work for you) or . . . do a fresh install with the corresponding version of SL and SLSO like the instructions say. lol.

6 hours ago, randompeep said:

If I had to guess some of you are using an incorrect version of Sexlab, probably Beta9. I did some testing with SL v163 Beta9 and the SLSO 1.7.9 and was able to reproduce the "no orgasm" issue (I made sure to not overwrite SLSO), so go back to a previous SLSO (SLSO 1.67 will probably work for you) or . . . do a fresh install with the corresponding version of SL and SLSO like the instructions say. lol.

where can i get SLSO v1.67 ??