34 minutes ago, ozzythecapricoat said:

heres some ideas:

taurkin

orcana

peglaci

shizubelle

Alright, so:

shizubelle -- Already done.

peglaci -- Part of FU, not allowed to be made without express and visible permission from the original author, something i doubt you'd get easily.

orcana -- If i remember correctly, owner of the mod previously stated against the creation of support.

taurkin -- GOOD LUCK DOING THIS ONE.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Alright, so:

shizubelle -- Already done.

peglaci -- Part of FU, not allowed to be made without express and visible permission from the original author, something i doubt you'd get easily.

orcana -- If i remember correctly, owner of the mod previously stated against the creation of support.

taurkin -- GOOD LUCK DOING THIS ONE.

i thought peglaci was part of a separate mod from FU? cause i remember it has some addons to cooperate with FU but not part of FU

10 minutes ago, ozzythecapricoat said:

i thought peglaci was part of a separate mod from FU? cause i remember it has some addons to cooperate with FU but not part of FU

Yes, that's what i tried to say; As with most major races that were absorbed into FU, you'd need a very big "I was allowed to do this" from the original mod creator/maintainer, or else Sayter would probably try to make your life hell, or add countermeasures into FU. They don't take lightly even if the race isn't a original of their own. But y'know, if you can somehow convince/prove that the original author doesn't mind and is okay with it, there wouldn't be much they could do at that point. If anything they'd remove the species from FU at that point, but who knows.

Anyhow, general rule of thumb is that if it's part of FU, it's a lot of drama on the creator's hands that most wouldn't want to deal with.

59 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Yes, that's what i tried to say; As with most major races that were absorbed into FU, you'd need a very big "I was allowed to do this" from the original mod creator/maintainer, or else Sayter would probably try to make your life hell, or add countermeasures into FU. They don't take lightly even if the race isn't a original of their own. But y'know, if you can somehow convince/prove that the original author doesn't mind and is okay with it, there wouldn't be much they could do at that point. If anything they'd remove the species from FU at that point, but who knows.

Anyhow, general rule of thumb is that if it's part of FU, it's a lot of drama on the creator's hands that most wouldn't want to deal with.

ah alright, tho i know of a similar race that might be able to be added? its "goat people" i think

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 6:59 AM, AlrichNight said:

Man i am LOVING the shade that is being thrown at FU, (I know yall are speaking the truth) read most of yalls (up to page 14) posts for requests with some occasional hate being thrown at FU great stuff btw... and long story short just came by and wanted to ask anything for Indix https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1114822742

Well we can try something about this one. I'm making some adjustments for Lyceen using kemono sprites(Personal use only) and some nudes for Races. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Nobledreameater said:

Alright, I understand that there is a lot of drama going on with that now, But I will just list some races off the steam workshop that are either cute/hot. 
Saturian, Lamia, Orcana, Lyceen, Lucario, Taurkin, Arachne, Toon race mod, Merr-kin, Protogen, Losem, Changelings, and Avioscale.

Most of those races have support or have been denied support (tbh, I can't say which all off the top of my head.)  Check https://www.sexboundapi.com/ and scroll towards to button to see species that have sxb support. 

PS: Some of the races listed may not be up to date with the current version of sexbound... your just going to have to figure out which of those are fully compatible.

Edit: Races such as the Lamia and Arachne are most likely never going to get support due to the shape of there body.  Unless somebody is willing to figure out how to create the sprite work for them...

27 minutes ago, Natural Aura said:

Edit: Races such as the Lamia and Arachne are most likely never going to get support due to the shape of there body.  Unless somebody is willing to figure out how to create the sprite work for them...

Note: Lamia do have support.

13 hours ago, Nobledreameater said:

Alright, I understand that there is a lot of drama going on with that now, But I will just list some races off the steam workshop that are either cute/hot. 
Saturian, Lamia, Orcana, Lyceen, Lucario, Taurkin, Arachne, Toon race mod, Merr-kin, Protogen, Losem, Changelings, and Avioscale.

Saturnian already has support, you can choose between cute yet buggier version or the default one, Thaumoth is a separate race but uses the cute yet buggier looks.

Lucario is already in-progress from the guy himself, the author, it just take time in making it is all.

Orcana and Lyceen is a hard No from the author, so don't even bother asking them again.

Taurkin and Arachne, good luck on positioning their sprite because head global position will also affect other races as well.

Merr-kin is a blank yes since Skittles already said that he's cool on adding other of his race as well as long as he is credited.

Protogen, Losem, Changeling and Avioscale, you might want to ask those authors if they're ok with it on patching their race into the adult mod.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:02 PM, Nobledreameater said:

The Lucario are almost done. Most of the grunt work has finally been finished. Although making the support required overhauling some aspects of the base Lucario mod. I'm currently finalizing my work, looking for bugs I may have missed, preparing artwork for the mod posting, and getting ready to post in mass. The Sexbound Patch required waiting for the main Lucario mod to update due to some visual bugs that would have happened if I released it before updating the base mod. So the Sexbound patch will be launching planned the same day as the next Lucario update to ensure the least amount of visual bugs.

23 hours ago, Zancuno said:

The Lucario are almost done. Most of the grunt work has finally been finished. Although making the support required overhauling some aspects of the base Lucario mod. I'm currently finalizing my work, looking for bugs I may have missed, preparing artwork for the mod posting, and getting ready to post in mass. The Sexbound Patch required waiting for the main Lucario mod to update due to some visual bugs that would have happened if I released it before updating the base mod. So the Sexbound patch will be launching planned the same day as the next Lucario update to ensure the least amount of visual bugs.

Alright, keep up the good work, I'm sure you're doing an amazing job.

2 hours ago, AkulaSub said:

Can I request for a new race that was added yesterday... A Bunkin Race... already an NSFW mod.

Seems simple enough and it's made by Skittles... should be made easily, and quickly. It's almost as if Skittles themselves was asking for this to be done...

Anyhow, i'll take a look when i get the chance, if it's not done by then.

5 hours ago, Shek33 said:

Anyway we could get some support for the Slime race?
I'm sure I already know the answer, seeing as they're a part of FU, though they were just *added* to it, rather than made by the FU team, not sure if that effects it.

You'd have to get permission from the author of the race, who I believe is Xel. Do that, and Saytr can't do a thing more than fume and grumble. 

• 2 weeks later...