Race Support Requests

1 hour ago, Natural Aura said:

And there we have it!  Thanks for digging that up for me! ^^

Screenshot 2019-11-09 12.30.50.png

Oh, just noticed it's the same person who made Lamia Alt.Reskin texture mod too xD

Now wonder if he might be asking how funny would be that multiple people are asking him about SxB support for his reskins xD

32 minutes ago, XSlimyZardX said:

Oh, just noticed it's the same person who made Lamia Alt.Reskin texture mod too xD

Now wonder if he might be asking how funny would be that multiple people are asking him about SxB support for his reskins xD

lol, you know, hadn't thought about that.  Suppose he's just fine in general with SxB support. owo

On 11/10/2019 at 11:59 PM, _Nova_ said:

EP's Shadow Expansion perhaps? It's seriously awesome.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1886733005

On 11/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, /Kai\ said:

I know you have quite a few to worry about but could Vulpes be an option?

If it has the permission of the author to use it for Sexbound, it can be made.

1 hour ago, Skarabshot said:

This is the author of the Slime Race finally giving us the okay to go ahead. This is a slightly edited picture, there was some confusion on what an API was.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=866175420

Slime Race Request.png

Can't really take this one at face value, this is why:

For one, you didn't state it was for adult purposes/adult modding/ just used any word to describe that much.
AN API is so vague, they really would be confused.

And lastly, given the confusion and editing, you yourself pointed out it was edited, it's hard to take this one seriously.

I won't be taking that one as valid. Also, of note, Alastor is now taking a break from Sexbound Supports, so it'd be up to someone else if they plan on taking the request.

15 hours ago, /Kai\ said:

Is there someone in charge of checking with authors or should I try to contact them?

Nope, usually the latter. If a support creator wants to they can go and try to contact the race/reskin creator to request allowance/permission, but it really, really helps when a user comes here asking for support and already has a permission specifically meant to be for the API.

Another valid option is if the User in question did request/try to contact the race creator and they've given them the cold shoulder for over a month. If they're refusing all forms of communication, had no update, or just straight up abandoned the mod out of lack of interest, then the support is valid.

Well, it's november 19, has been a complete month since I asked to the lamia race's author for permission in noth Starbound chucklefish forums and steam workshop getting no answer so, guess as you said, i would have to have waited that month to see if he really cares about it, so seems like not *shrugs*

2 hours ago, Tungsten Seraph said:

Cannot wait for the long-tailed lamias, always figured they were in the "do not touch" bin right next to arachne.

The bin doesn't say "Don't touch", it says "Cursed", but still...

And nope, Lamias are surprisingly way easier to design into Sexbound animations. Problem only really comes from where they decide to place the genitals, imo.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

The bin doesn't say "Don't touch", it says "Cursed", but still...

And nope, Lamias are surprisingly way easier to design into Sexbound animations. Problem only really comes from where they decide to place the genitals, imo.

hm, honestly I dont mind if they show, as long as has the animation, im satisfied enough with it xD
I mean is better than having no support :) *shrugs*

Just really want it to have support with the alt. reskin (I don't like human faced ones, ew xD )

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 10:11 PM, red3dred said:

Both Arachne and DEERFOLK ECH-- both have permissions, but as you know, they're not humanoids. Not the taurkin though, i'm talking about a species from before them.

image.png.b73411adbf1f176ee1c0559b5aba7f7b.png

These;

So, as you can see, they're rather peculiar in looks. The support was over half-way done when i've had several power-outages and spikes delete all my progress, and also generally was having a hard time animating them because of their hind-legs.

All that said, yeah, these are permitted, but good luck to any brave soul out there.

Ah, I just know of the Deerkin that are just Anthro deer folk, So this is new. and that su~cks to hear, as I would love to "play" with them, but with you losing so much work on it, yeah I can imagine the lost interest on your end.

7 hours ago, anon the wise said:

is there gonna be support for the "deadbeat" race? i know that theyre techncally classed as human but they lose their blue skin as a sexnode.

Deadbeat-Female.png

Deadbeat-Male.png

Well, they are much of a costume/wearables, that would be either going to be as a armor/costume patch rather than a race patch.

6 hours ago, XSlimyZardX said:

Any chance of Lamia (specially Naga alt. Reskin with longer tails)? °v°

As mentioned several times before, the Lamia is most likely never going to happen, due to how difficult/awkward looking it would be to create the animation for them. -w-

While still 'technically' possible, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

1 hour ago, Natural Aura said:

As mentioned several times before, the Lamia is most likely never going to happen, due to how difficult/awkward looking it would be to create the animation for them. -w-

While still 'technically' possible, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Im actually working on support and am rather far-ish i would say, yeah some animations look akward and its quite hard to make em well look good since no legs and stuff.

there take this as a little sne(a)k peek

Sneks.png

3 hours ago, Paco-Taco said:

Im actually working on support and am rather far-ish i would say, yeah some animations look akward and its quite hard to make em well look good since no legs and stuff.

Sneks.png

Wow, colored me impressed!  It looks to me that your making great progress, hats off to you good sir!  :drinkinggentcat:

5 hours ago, Paco-Taco said:

Sneks.png

Just don't forget to save and backup your progress, I don't believe you'd want to do all this again.

11 hours ago, Paco-Taco said:

Sneks.png

Woah!! I actually thought this was quite abandoned until you shown me this!
Now im glad to know its not, and c'mon it looks very well done to me :)
Can't wait to have this specially this skin version (the permission was allowed for that one too xD) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1589404862
?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true