Race Support Requests

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

Crikey mate, Alastor just got back and i'm the most busy and stupid as ever, so i don't think these two will make it.

However anyone is free to do so. Someone even has tutorials for it, y'know.

Who has tutorials, i want to try it myself then

42 minutes ago, Pumpky850 said:

Who has tutorials, i want to try it myself then

Definitely dooting my own horn here huh.

Anyhow, given the most recent updates and their changes, some things may not work, or require some changes. For that, i am always available to help.

On 6/15/2020 at 12:25 AM, red3dred said:

Definitely dooting my own horn here huh.

Anyhow, given the most recent updates and their changes, some things may not work, or require some changes. For that, i am always available to help.

Hoooly sh-Okay i'm shutting up and will patiently wait...

32 minutes ago, Lightning109 said:

hiya not sure if its a glitch but slime race shows as human during sex is that normal or is there a mod to download to fix it

Nope, slime doesn't have support made. That is all.

24 minutes ago, Auromo said:

Haha, lol. Anyhow, ask the other creator (not pumpking) and if you get a answer, cool.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Nope, slime doesn't have support made. That is all.

Haha, lol. Anyhow, ask the other creator (not pumpking) and if you get a answer, cool.

Actually the original author already gave rights to him, meaning he's the one that needs to be asked.

4 hours ago, Pottermore said:

Making some Elithian Alliance races? Avikan and Aegi mostly but Droden and (probably not) Trink would be cool too.
Oh, and humanoid Lyceen?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850109963
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1487953700

When it comes to Elithian Alliance the problem is that the author owns only Aegi the rest of races in this mod were made by different people. If my memory is still good the whole thing came from role play chat,they made races and their lore so the creation of that mods universe was a team effort and because of that getting permission would be tricky, besides mod author avoids even responding to DM's

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 7:27 PM, Taerith said:

When it comes to Elithian Alliance the problem is that the author owns only Aegi the rest of races in this mod were made by different people. If my memory is still good the whole thing came from role play chat,they made races and their lore so the creation of that mods universe was a team effort and because of that getting permission would be tricky, besides mod author avoids even responding to DM's

Ah that's sad. I would love to have some Elithian races. I mean, I guess it would be disrespectful to make smut mods of an oc race without permission huh?

10 hours ago, Pottermore said:

Ah that's sad. I would love to have some Elithian races. I mean, I guess it would be disrespectful to make smut mods of an oc race without permission huh?

Yes. But sometimes certain people can be really salty when it comes to their intellectual property being used in ANY way which makes no fucking sense, why even make a race public if folks can't make art, mods and other stuff? Fortunately such cases are very rare, when it comes to anything sexual though I can understand why the responses are the way they are when they say: No.  But on the other hand I kinda feel the need to compare them to Nintendo - great quality of the product but they are very stingy when it comes to imput from the playerbase especially mods and that sucks no matter what their excuse is.

2/3 things, i noticed that the lyceen race was going to have support and i was wondering what happened to that, is it put on hold because of a lack of permission or is it canceled, and second i noticed that in my game the kemono species was displaying the default sprites like i didnt have the race support installed, and i noticed that the download link for the steam kemono race was an outdated one

3 hours ago, GuacamolePenis said:

2/3 things, i noticed that the lyceen race was going to have support and i was wondering what happened to that, is it put on hold because of a lack of permission or is it canceled, and second i noticed that in my game the kemono species was displaying the default sprites like i didnt have the race support installed, and i noticed that the download link for the steam kemono race was an outdated one

The lyceen was already denied to be made due to the race author being uncomfortable with it and out-of-respect, support isn't been made until he change his mind. I've already talked with him about it for further confirmation and the answer is already NO, any further publish of the support without the consent with the author will be removed quickly like the last guy who persistently keep republishing it.

15 hours ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

The lyceen was already denied to be made due to the race author being uncomfortable with it and out-of-respect, support isn't been made until he change his mind. I've already talked with him about it for further confirmation and the answer is already NO, any further publish of the support without the consent with the author will be removed quickly like the last guy who persistently keep republishing it.

thanks for answering my question, but do you know what is happening with the kemono race not working properly

3 hours ago, GuacamolePenis said:

thanks for answering my question, but do you know what is happening with the kemono race not working properly

any other mods related to that race you have installed? there's a chance that its making mods incompatible to one another.

6 hours ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

any other mods related to that race you have installed? there's a chance that its making mods incompatible to one another.

I had the 1.5 and kemono+ installed but it didn't work so I tried it with only the linked mod and it still only showed the default human sprite but, if this is important, it gave birth to a new kemono

17 hours ago, GuacamolePenis said:

I had the 1.5 and kemono+ installed but it didn't work so I tried it with only the linked mod and it still only showed the default human sprite but, if this is important, it gave birth to a new kemono

Hmm... can you show me your mod folder and your subscribed mods from the steam workshop

20 hours ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

Hmm... can you show me your mod folder and your subscribed mods from the steam workshop

Do you want the folder for all the manually installed mods or just the race and race support mods folder and I have close to 500 mods installed from workshop so do you only want the ones related to the kemono or all of them

20 hours ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

I also tried to cross reference stuff with other race support and I couldn't find anything different but the sprites are still only the default human but I do have a short log error about "humanoid hair" That I will link once I can get back to my computer probably later tomorrow