Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

I don't think I've ever seen skse64_1_5_97.dll called out like that in any of my crash logs. It makes me think something suddenly went wrong with your skse install.

Try reinstalling skse

Reinstalled the entire Skyrim game, SKSE, all mods in MO2 and nothing worked: The game still crashes if I run DCL version 8.5.

With version 8.4, the game loads, but MCM does not work correctly (several sliders become stuck). So, the last version that is working for me now is 8.3. Going to stick with it until a new version is released (and does not crash, of course).

On 3/29/2020 at 4:31 PM, zarantha said:

Current SE version is 8.4 rev 4. If you downloaded 8.5, you downloaded the LE version, and that's why you got the error. I'll see about getting a link to the converted 8.5 DCL, you'll find you will run into some script errors too running the LE version.,

Looks like kimy included our script updates, so this is no longer an issue. Or at least, it's not popping up nioverride errors when I left out the modified scripts and did a quick run. Used to be that was immediate.

But yeah, running it through CAO (cathedral assets optimizer)  will fix the animiation problem at least.

thank you!! im gonna try that now!

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sometimes when i open nif in outfit studio it ask for nif optimization - what you recommend - yes or no?

I haven't seen a problem either way. You can say yes, but if you run into a problem with the new mesh, you might have to revert or reinstall the mod.

Yesterday i spent about 7 hours to try understand how works HDT SMP xml file and how to fix chain physics) Without any result. I found only that they use a bones what's not exist in nif. I try to fix zbf ropes too. I fix breast rope almost look good. But it use other body proportionals and nipple chains not see in right places. 7 hours and zero results)

Edited: Today i found that those bone exist in nif file. Or whatever it was...

I dont know, whats happening. Everything worked fine for me, until I updated to the newest files of DCL. Now I cannot get past the Foreman in the prison AGAIN. 
Does anybody have the older DCL files for me?

Edit: I just checked, and it is the PrisonerChains01.nif in the meshes folder whats causing this issue. Removing it, solves the issue, with the side effect of not having any chains on (Not really ideal). Which is weird, because I did not change anything from the Devious devices Mod. 

Edit2: I uploaded my PrisonerChains files, for you to test them out.

PrisonerChains01.nif PrisonerChains01.xml

This also seemed to be a problem in the LE version, but the forum posts there just stop mentioning it after some time.

I have Defeat and Death Alternative set up to work with each other, and they do that kinda ok.
But the DCL guard dialogue always conflicts with one of the other:
Guards down me and my follower, and then maybe a defeat scene triggers, but mostly the guard instantly asks me to surrender again, without a scene triggering.
I have also tried it with defeat only and DA disabled, and it still happens there.

Is there some way to disable the guard dialogue from this mod, or some other workaround?

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

DDHOTFIX.7z 2.78 MB · 10 downloads

You need this prisoner chains used - because LE chains are bugged for SE

Yes, I know this hotfix. But I made the LE chains work somehow a few weeks ago. Reinstalled Skyrim SE installed DD and DCL and all the other things like HDT etc. 
But now suddenly it wont work after the new files. Which confuses me, because I did not change anything regarding the Prison chains.

7 hours ago, memati? said:

But now suddenly it wont work after the new files

It's woodoo. Plugs work, legs chains work 90%, chests and arms chains not work...

Maybe you forgot reinstall some skse64 engine fixes? Maybe you have more animations and need animations limit fix?

Edited: In my version SE when i use standart prisoners chains it's not crashed but bad animation - you start skse64 as administrator and disable steam engine in game?

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I test your chains in game all works - only chains hang in wrong directions.

Yes, they worked for me aswell. The only thing I changed recently were some textures and I switched my ENB. Maybe its the ENB causing this issue? Im running the Re-Engaged ENB

I can't equip the Cursed Chastity Belt that's part of the Cursed Collar quest. I've tried it every which way, I put in the plugs and piercing, still says that it won't equip until I put in them.

If i spam 'E' and 'Enter' keys it equips the item but the quest doesn't progress. Help?

For some reason, when I try to go in to the MCM menu for cursed loot it doesn't display anything on the page. I'm not sure why; I was able to edit it before, and then it had the close MCM to fix. I waited for that to go away and now it does not load the cursed loot menu anymore.

12 hours ago, Kage777 said:

I waited for that to go away and now it does not load the cursed loot menu anymore.

You have on devious devices? Then Cursed loot menu blocked. Somewhere in DCL MCM is unblock this option but it works only when you don't have items on.

And if you don't chose a hardcore option - if you are sure in menu somewhere left thing - take off all devices. After that menu is unlock again. But if you want do it in right way by game then when you free from all devices MCM menus show up again.

13 hours ago, lurar said:

If i spam 'E' and 'Enter' keys it equips the item but the quest doesn't progress. Help?

Sometimes quests stuck - as example i take Chloe's key but quest not going forward. Then only cure is reload early save and try pick up key again. I'm not sure about cursed loot quest but maybe you need put in special cursed loot anal and pussy plugs? Before that next stage not trigger?

13 hours ago, lurar said:

呪われた首輪クエストの一部である呪われた貞操帯を装備できません。私はあらゆる方法でそれを試しました、私はプラグとピアスを入れました、それでも私がそれらを入れるまでそれは装備しないと言います。

「E」キーと「Enter」キーをスパムすると、アイテムが装備されますが、クエストは進行しません。助けて?

Change the 3BBB SMP object to CBP.。

So one bug report about the jack quest belt re-applying itself after quest completion. Debug doesn’t help either, like I know that the mods supposed to be devious but this feels super broken so rolled back to an old save and disabled the quest.

one idiot question about specifically the bikini clipping when batch built with everything else. Why?

one totally unrelated question but possibly in line with some of the kinks here: is there a cumwalk mod or a way to reliably be forced to walk around all sticky faced without spamming solicitation/restraints/mouth and hoping? If not then that’s a feature request for bj party quest or similar.

7 hours ago, green365 said:

one idiot question about specifically the bikini clipping

probably your body not equivalent bikini body - you need load bikini in outfit studio, load your body reference in bikini - apply all sliders, apply all new bones (HDT SMP does clipping if bones not applied) then re-save a bikini to another project name and build new bikini in bodyslide. There can be a lightly clipping from HDT SMP when boobs are shaken - you can use enlarge tools for boobs in outfitstudio to enlarge bikini. If you use CBBE SMP body then you need edit cursed loot esp file to add  bikini armor new biped slots 34 forearms and 38 calves in armor's addons (not in armor itself) or your new build body have holes in arms and legs. That's because in cursed loot armors they forgot put those slots.  If armor are from dd expansion there probably those slots already set.

7 hours ago, green365 said:

So one bug report about the jack quest belt

Sometimes when quests ended it's happen. before i complete a quest do save - then finish - if some of quests items reapers or not taken off - reload save and finish quest until all quests items are taken off.