Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

im soooo confused, i have Skyrim Special edition, i downloaded the deviously cursed loot 8.5 beta for Skyrim Special edition and i, for the LIFE OF ME, cannot get it to work, it ends up in a T-pose everytime. so FNIS says the D.C.L. Char Behavior is not Special edition compatible. im assuming this is something u guys are trying to work out, also based on the opinion of a SSE Conversion tracking site that says DCL 8.5 is unstable for SE.  

FNIS Behavior V7.6   3/28/2020 17:56:46
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\FNIS Data (Default)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading Defeat V5 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Deviously Cursed Loot_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 170 added file slots: 1306 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...

4625 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).
Generated files redirected to D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\FNIS Data (Default)

Nah all you habe to do is find a program called convert to Skyrim se: I forget where it was sorry. You copy(at least I do) the behavior file from fins in there and click on convert. You should see the date change to whatever date you converted it. Then you put the new one back in the behaviors folder and run fins again; that should fix it

45 minutes ago, Kage777 said:

Nah all you habe to do is find a program called convert to Skyrim se: I forget where it was sorry. You copy(at least I do) the behavior file from fins in there and click on convert. You should see the date change to whatever date you converted it. Then you put the new one back in the behaviors folder and run fins again; that should fix it

thanks m8

20 hours ago, green365 said:

Whattup, so certain clothing items (latex bikini) look fine on followers but just kind of look like a grey smudge on me. Similarly cannot for the life of me stop stockings from clipping on stuff like mages shoes. Almost certainly user error or me not knowing what to do with bodyslide other than mash batch build.

using cbbe and hdt (with hotfix) any help greatly appreciated.

I have no idea what's going on with the stockings. I've tried converting them myself, and they just kind of flop around once the clipping is fixed. And I do know enough bodyslide for the conversion from unp to cbbe se, or from cbbes se to 3ba. I'll probably come back to this later. Frustrated with it, so i'm working on something else. Maybe someone else knows what's up with them, sorry.

12 hours ago, sakora64 said:

im soooo confused, i have Skyrim Special edition, i downloaded the deviously cursed loot 8.5 beta for Skyrim Special edition and i, for the LIFE OF ME, cannot get it to work, it ends up in a T-pose everytime. so FNIS says the D.C.L. Char Behavior is not Special edition compatible. im assuming this is something u guys are trying to work out, also based on the opinion of a SSE Conversion tracking site that says DCL 8.5 is unstable for SE.  

FNIS Behavior V7.6   3/28/2020 17:56:46
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\FNIS Data (Default)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading Defeat V5 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Deviously Cursed Loot_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 170 added file slots: 1306 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...

4625 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).
Generated files redirected to D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\FNIS Data (Default)

Current SE version is 8.4 rev 4. If you downloaded 8.5, you downloaded the LE version, and that's why you got the error. I'll see about getting a link to the converted 8.5 DCL, you'll find you will run into some script errors too running the LE version.,

Looks like kimy included our script updates, so this is no longer an issue. Or at least, it's not popping up nioverride errors when I left out the modified scripts and did a quick run. Used to be that was immediate.

But yeah, running it through CAO (cathedral assets optimizer)  will fix the animiation problem at least.

@Pfiffy  New DCL version.

From the LE page:

What's New in Version 8.5

Released Tuesday at 02:59 PM

Version 8.5

- Added: Many, many rope devices from DD have been added to DCL's drop list, so they can be used for traps.

SE converted

https://mega.nz/#!UDQGES6a!y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

Edit: updated the link after fixing the meshes in \meshes\devious\cursedloot

Edit2: Recompiled 5 scripts to add the skee check back.

17 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

So, if I am using CBBE SE + CBPC with my Skyrim SE install and used the option for CBBE SE on the Devious Devices SE installer, I presume with DCL SE I have to use the CBBE non-SE install option since it does not have a CBBE SE option available in the installer?

I don't think I've come across too many people using the LE body in SE, so I just copied the SE files into the CBBE option in the fomod while I was doing the conversion.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Wow! I thought fresh save not need? Just uninstall 8.4 and install 8.5?

I fear to ruin all my game after install)

I'm Shibari fan

No, you don't need a clean save, just install the new version and go. Kimy mentioned on one of the threads that for her mods a clean save is only required if changing major versions (6.4 -> 7.0, or 7.x -> 8.x). Minor versions are in place upgrades.

You should see "Deviously Cursed Loot Version Version 8.5 loaded."  in the top right when you load up the game.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Minor versions are in place upgrades.

Interesting Leash quest is changed? In new version of mod Leash items is still damaged.

After my tests on v8.4 Leash vs Sasha - Sasha wins. If you are Sasha slave to get freedom is most more complicated then from Leash. But Sasha is slave not dominant) Dominant from here is better) I got sweet revenge - after at least i take of Sasha's slave collar i put in her vibrators lock her up, set on full strength and leave home to think about it)

I test ropes in my 8.4 and 8.5 version.  Without 3baa all works fine. But 3baa body looks interesting as body itself) And with physics.

Seems my ctd too is connected to game pad... after install game pad fix no times ctd when enter in fresh game from win10.

And seems upgrade from 8.4 to 8.5 are successful, but not found new options in MCM.

When run debug option - tie me up - see ropes going on too.

20 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Interesting Leash quest is changed? In new version of mod Leash items is still damaged.

After my tests on v8.4 Leash vs Sasha - Sasha wins. If you are Sasha slave to get freedom is most more complicated then from Leash. But Sasha is slave not dominant) Dominant from here is better) I got sweet revenge - after at least i take of Sasha's slave collar i put in her vibrators lock her up, set on full strength and leave home to think about it)

I test ropes in my 8.4 and 8.5 version.  Without 3baa all works fine. But 3baa body looks interesting as body itself) And with physics.

Seems my ctd too is connected to game pad... after install game pad fix no times ctd when enter in fresh game from win10.

And seems upgrade from 8.4 to 8.5 are successful, but not found new options in MCM.

When run debug option - tie me up - see ropes going on too.

Leash quest should not be changed, but it's not something I ever played so I don't know how it works.

Ropes are all from DD, all DCL is doing is adding them to the leveled lists.

The rope bodyslides are in the DD 3BA mod, make sure you've built them.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11938-3ba-bodyslides-for-devious-devices-43-aio/

No new features in DCL, so no new options in the MCM. The update was only to add ropes to the drop list, no other changes.

54 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Leash quest should not be changed

In original version where not works time lock, Leash quest are: you try to steal a key - got on timed restraints if failed. Do it after steal a key - take off all punish restraints - it's bugged because you not need no key no struggle only press unlock with 100% success. Then wait after time you got 10000 combination 250 per tick - 1 tick - 1 hour in game? not sure. If Leash steals a key - repeat a procedure and wait longer. Not sure what type of restraints then she put on - if the same then it's doomed  (take off easily) - if restraints what's opens with master key - steal key now and open the restraints.  And wait after all combinations gone - it's remember last position before lost key.  That's all.

Sasha do the same but she punish with standard restraints and you took long time before release. And if you are in wrist restraints - and always you are after punish - you can't steal key before release a hands. And of course standard restraint key for not helps: if you found one at the same time Sasha takes key forever from you.

In version where i fix timelock - Leash put the same restraints but because items are still bugged you now can take off restraints easy at the same time because they forgot put time-lock time on those items and waiting time is 0.

In version where i fix those restraints (put on the same time as shield time) - you need to try steal a key: when it's success you need wait a random time before you can take off restraint with simple unlock, or wait shield time before you can unlock those restraint with master key what you steal from Leash. All so simply. And you can try steal a key even if you are in hands restraints. You can open those restraints even if you failed steal a key - but need wait random timer unlock time depend of item type.  Chastity things have time 24 - 72 hours random as example ball gag  2 - 5 hours.

I wonder if they add rope restraints they add in MCM menu it's dropping weight too.

I almost fix the breast yoke - it's look fine in game but in those version is disable breasts grow when aroused - if you enable this - then all looks terrible) No need to take off it in MCM: they add body without breasts enlarge sliders and when you wear this - always breasts looks the same - low. Somehow if breasts enlarge in body is on - yoke mesh not enlarged when breasts do - maybe you have idea why and how can fix yoke enlarge with breasts too?

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In new DCL 8.5 meshes for cursed loot wrist restraints is damaged - not visible - i just copy folder meshes/devious/cursedloot/  from version 8.4 and they are visible. Not necessary copy sub folders only main folder need.

Weird. Apparently, the ones I had for 8.3 were bad too, and the 8.4 were ok. Wonder if it needs a full optimization instead of necessary. Anyway, I've updated the 8.5 download, it should be ok now.

I've installed the version 8.5 of this mod and started a new game, but after creating the character, the game crashes after saving and loading it again, which makes it unplayable.

If I start a new game with an older version (8.3), the game runs fine, with no crashes.

Even after reinstalling DCL and its requirements again the problem persisted. Is there something wrong with this version (at least in Special Edition)?

26 minutes ago, stolensweetroll said:

Even after reinstalling DCL and its requirements again the problem persisted. Is there something wrong with this version (at least in Special Edition)?

I have version 8.5 and today play 8 hours without crashes. Now i test game start as vanilla start and captured princess start - both without crashes. You run skse64 as administrator?

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

In new DCL 8.5

need your help to recompile 2 boots script for se version because i still can't do it in CK it's show errors with nioverride

dcur_cursedSlaveBootsScript, dcur_lb_SlaveBootsScript - there is old check for LE version boots but need to make your fixed version as in zadslavebootsscript...

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I have version 8.5 and today play 8 hours without crashes. Now i test game start as vanilla start and captured princess start - both without crashes. You run skse64 as administrator?

Restarted my computer, ran SKSE as administrator and created another new character. The game still crashed.

I got this txt file from netScriptFramework, don't know what is happening:

crash.txt

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I got today error: Can't equip rubber boots netimersive not installed - but those is only for LE? Or where i can got for SE version?

Either I fked up my backup copies of this from 2yrs ago, or I completely missed that these scripts were still in the mod. And at least one of them was updated - I didn't use Bathing in Skyrim the first time around.

No, there's no se version of nioverride, the scripts were updated for SE Racemenu changes by adding a check for skee in addition to a nioverride check.

Put these in scripts, or redownload 8.5. I will be uploading the updated 8.5 files soon.

dcur_stunSlaveBootsScript.pex

dcur_cursedSlaveBootsScript.pex

dcur_lb_RubberBootsScript.pex

dcur_lb_SlaveBootsScript.pex

dcur_RubberBootsScript.pex

1 hour ago, stolensweetroll said:

Restarted my computer, ran SKSE as administrator and created another new character. The game still crashed.

I got this txt file from netScriptFramework, don't know what is happening:

crash.txt 43.35 kB · 2 downloads

I don't think I've ever seen skse64_1_5_97.dll called out like that in any of my crash logs. It makes me think something suddenly went wrong with your skse install.

Try reinstalling skse

And if you want to get rid of that modded game warning, and improve se memory handling, install  sse engine fixes

Is Chloe's Iron Harness working for everyone? In my game i traded it to my character and tried it on. But i only put on the body part. Problems:

- Harness Iron Gloves and Iron Legs are visible in 3rd person view but i dont even have them in my inventory!

- The chains on the hand and legs parts are very wierd looking, extending to all directions.

- I cannot wear gloves or boots.

- I can wear armor.

- I can equip weapons.

- The mesh of the waist ring clips with my cbbe se body although i build everything correctly and every other armor is fine.

Maybe this is a problem with DD or my save bugged out? But if these problems are not only on my side, maybe change chloe's restraints to something that has no bugs? like a yoke and a chastity belt?