Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

she's still in jail there at Helgen., Where her quest starts in the Helgen prison.  I failed to see how anyone could misunderstand prison quest and helgen prison when Helgen is wrecked either when you get there or soon after you get there. She still shows up in the active quest list even if you go and ignore her.

2 hours ago, sfdrake said:

she's still in jail there at Helgen., Where her quest starts in the Helgen prison.  I failed to see how anyone could misunderstand prison quest and helgen prison when Helgen is wrecked either when you get there or soon after you get there. She still shows up in the active quest list even if you go and ignore her.

because i think most of us associate using these mods 'prison quest' with being in prison, not walking through one. there's other quests where you walk through prisons to rescue someone, i think of those as rescue quests, not prison quests. or they're straight up dungeon dives, not prison quests. there are also mods that rebuild helgen, so it's not always a wreck forever. it's not a stretch that you would see the prison area again outside of the main quest.

yes, she will show in the active quest when ignored. as i said, there is no way to disable the quest completely. ignore her and the quest in in your quest list, or rescue her and leave her when finished.

If you like, you can try this, but kimy and other modders have warned not to use the console on quests like this, so this is very much use at your own risk.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=2471917

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

if you complete Leon's quest (where you wear Obsidian's dd items) - then DCl is broken

Hey Elsidia, thank you for your help! I will just use an older save game before I finished the quest. and have a look on how to "clear Leon's active quest flag by console". I enjoyed the quest, though. I hope that the quest might be developed further. In general I really liked the idea of it.

Do you / or anyone else have a recommendation for a dominant follower, who does not break game play completely and has some interaction with the player character? E.g. by improving the relationship, giving small quests, chatting and maybe at some point sets you free?

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

The xdff stuff for leon/leah is a new feature still being worked on. I don't know the status of it, you'd need to ask in the LE thread on what more is planned. There is also another mod that expands xdff some.

Hey zarantha, thank you for this explanation. I will have a look!

23 minutes ago, teerraxrax said:

Do you

1) DCL Sasha work as dominant too but free system is the same. Different is only punish items: She uses standard restraints and don't allow steal a key when you wear wrists lockers: (armbinders, yoke, etc.) That means you need spend more time before you can free from restraints and steal a key. Sasha uses special items to lock you in yoke when you are in town and take it off when you are in wild. If you want free hands then you can pay gold to Sasha and she exchanges yoke to tight dress in what you walk slowly - in wild she takes off dress too.  Also i found she have some request: sometimes in debug message show info that Sasha need speak with you - if you now open a Mistress dialog you see there new random option - she want's you to wear some items. After time she can decide take off those items too. Those items are special and can't be unlock by standard way.

2) Mod devious followers - any follower now use restraints for you. You need to pay any follower a pay for him work. It's can be configurable by MCM. You can set up a deals what lower pay sum but add some dd options for you and after time you need buy back those deals - When deals are too many and you still do not pay your debt - follower takes all your money and decide for you give some sum by week. Configurable in MCM. If you earn more - follower takes is as repay for their work. At one moment when sum is too high (configurable in MCM) - follower are your Master and now set some random rules to wear a yoke in city be naked etc. If you break those rules you are punished. As example if you not wear a yoke in city - then now you wear always permanently armbinder - if you take off it put it back. Armbinder is take off only in battles and dungeons.  To free from this situation you need repay all debt to follower - configurable in MCM.

Also if you don't want follower as your Master after you hire a follower wait a 2 hours and repay debt - clear a debt and remove follower as devious. After that it's back to normal. If you want back you can change follower to other and debt is show again. Or you can run debug mode - set up devious follower and first follower with you speak are set as your new devious follower.

I'm this not test but also you can hide a lot of gold in your home chest  - and when you want to end this you can take this gold from chest and try to repay all your debt to your Master.

You can test those Masters - if you wish - maybe you like those.

Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ... 
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 170 added file slots: 1306 alternate files: 1086

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

9274 animations for 35 mods successfully included (character).

2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..

which animations should i delete guys, can anyone help me ? 

im using FNIS CREATURE se , FNIS BEHAVIOR se, SEXLABse,Sexlab arousedse, xp 32 sse,unpse,sos se,

18 hours ago, pckopat542 said:

im using FNIS CREATURE se , FNIS BEHAVIOR se, SEXLABse,Sexlab arousedse, xp 32 sse,unpse,sos se,

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't delete animations as this could cause problems later on. Then again, I'm not too experienced in this matter.

What I know for sure is you have a lot of animations. It may be a good idea to remove mods that have a ton of animations. Alternatively, you could try Nemesis. It's beta software, but it claims to have a higher animation threshold with faster response time.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:53 AM, pckopat542 said:

Personal preference on which slal packs you remove.

But you're under the 10k char anims we were using as a guideline before the animation fix went into sse engine fix, so I'm not sure why you're trying to remove any.

If you don't have sse engine fixes, try installing that first.

If you must, pick between Leito, FunnyBizness, Anubs, Nibbles and Billyy. If you want my opinion, Leito hasn't been updated for a long time and will not be updated in the future as I understand. It tends to not line up a lot for me, so I got rid of that one.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:10 PM, NobodyImportant33333 said:

What I know for sure is you have a lot of animations.

Actually this is a lot, and I've seen others out there with more and still have a working Skyrim :)

12844 animations for 55 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 12844  CTD:94.4%  pOpt:15.1%  max: 13600  LC: 24707 (max. 26162)

3603 animations for 16 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

It depends on how many mods you have and how good your computer is.

On 4/17/2020 at 9:34 PM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Thanks for your help!

Edit, after trying what you said, it still wasnt working. so i began the long and annoying process of disabling all mods and reenabling them one by one. eventually i found the offender. it was this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34175?tab=description

OMG...after 7 reinstalls and endless testing, just before giving up...... and you post this... not giving you a cookie, but the whole jar...thanks so much.

I'm ask there because there is more skillful moders to convert to SE. I read new Kimy post about future updates and there is interesting mod DDC - Devious Devices Contraptions and seems in future it may be integrated into DCL quests. As you think using Cathedral Assets Optimizer is possible to convert this mod to SE by myself or there need made script changes too? And will be Skyrim SE stable after that type of convert?

PS Edit: I don't know even how to use optimizer but maybe it's not so hard and i can learn it.

Hay all!hope ya'll fine under current situations. I faced a huge bug in cursed loot that it do not drop a single restrain key from containers / plants / dead body's / even no keys for pic pocket . so basically I cannot get free unless I use free me!!!..yeah  chances are set to 100%?? any suggestions? 

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I'm ask there because there is more skillful moders to convert to SE. I read new Kimy post about future updates and there is interesting mod DDC - Devious Devices Contraptions and seems in future it may be integrated into DCL quests. As you think using Cathedral Assets Optimizer is possible to convert this mod to SE by myself or there need made script changes too? And will be Skyrim SE stable after that type of convert?

PS Edit: I don't know even how to use optimizer but maybe it's not so hard and i can learn it.

I use cao to convert DCL to SE. As long as DDC doesn't contain a dll, this should work after going through cao as well. If it uses nio for inflation, scripts may need to be edited too, but i don't think it will from going over the description briefly.

My armbinders, shackles, and arm restraints are broken. To clarify: arms/wrists pop out of the restraints, but the effects are still there. just broken animations.

I already tried disabling gender specific animations, rerunning FNIS, etc.

What could be the issue? What am I missing here?

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Mod conflicts - wait longer in chests - keys not spawn instantly need wait 30 sec. Open one chest 5 - 6 times .

well I usually do that restrain items are get longer to spawn. but still NULL. I'll give it a try again.thanks BTW 

15 minutes ago, nitroxsl said:

I'll give it a try again.thanks BTW

What your mod load order? Maybe some mod you have what do mess with chest spawn.

Edit: As my experience show you need set other chances to zero. If you want test 100% key drop. Or in other way even if there chance is 100% it will trigger first other option and then keys not drop.

Edit second time: Ok my test show if you set 100% key drop chance it spawn on all bodies and chest even with second time to enter. Other parameters are set to DCL default. You have mod conflict.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What your mod load order? Maybe some mod you have what do mess with chest spawn.

Edit: As my experience show you need set other chances to zero. If you want test 100% key drop. Or in other way even if there chance is 100% it will trigger first other option and then keys not drop.

Edit second time: Ok my test show if you set 100% key drop chance it spawn on all bodies and chest even with second time to enter. Other parameters are set to DCL default. You have mod conflict.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
254 FE   2 ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
254 FE   3 ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
254 FE   4 ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
254 FE   5 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   6 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   7 ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
254 FE   8 ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
254 FE   9 ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
254 FE   a ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
254 FE   b ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
  5  5     cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
  6  6     cceejsse001-hstead.esm
254 FE   c ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
254 FE   d ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
254 FE   e ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
254 FE   f ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
254 FE  10 cceejsse002-tower.esl
254 FE  11 ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
254 FE  12 ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
254 FE  13 ccbgssse037-curios.esl
254 FE  14 ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
254 FE  15 ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
254 FE  16 ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
254 FE  17 ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
254 FE  18 ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
254 FE  19 ccmtysse002-ve.esl
254 FE  1a ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
254 FE  1b ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
254 FE  1c cceejsse003-hollow.esl
  7  7     ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
  8  8     ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
254 FE  1d ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
254 FE  1e ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
254 FE  1f ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
254 FE  20 ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
254 FE  21 ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
254 FE  22 ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
254 FE  23 ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
254 FE  24 ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
254 FE  25 ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
254 FE  26 ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
254 FE  27 ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
  9  9     ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
254 FE  28 ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
254 FE  29 ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
254 FE  2a cceejsse004-hall.esl
 10  a     Wyrmstooth.esp
 11  b     arnima.esm
 12  c     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
 13  d     Paradise_City_RESOURCES.esm
 14  e     CreatureFramework.esm
 15  f     RaceCompatibility.esm
 16 10     Falskaar.esm
 17 11     SexLab.esm
 18 12     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 19 13     GenderBender.esm
 20 14     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 21 15     SexLabAroused.esm
 22 16     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 23 17     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 24 18     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 25 19     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
254 FE  2b _aq_Fortaleza_Armor.esp
254 FE  2c RespectTheArchMage.esp
 26 1a     SkyUI_SE.esp
 27 1b     ForgottenCity.esp
 28 1c     WeightLessTrueAll.esp
 29 1d     WeightLessTrueCrafting.esp
 30 1e     WeightLessTrueGems.esp
 31 1f     WeightLessTrueIngredients.esp
 32 20     WeightLessTrueScrolls.esp
 33 21     WeightLessTrueSoulGems.esp
 34 22     SkyHUD.esp
 35 23     FNIS.esp
 36 24     AMatterOfTime.esp
 37 25     AddPerkPoints.esp
 38 26     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 39 27     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
 40 28     All Maker Powers and Karstaag No re-aquiry.esp
 41 29     Bijin AIO.esp
 42 2a     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 43 2b     RaceMenu.esp
 44 2c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 45 2d     RaceMenuHH.esp
 46 2e     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 47 2f     UIExtensions.esp
 48 30     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 49 31     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 50 32     SkoomaBusiness.esp
 51 33     SimpleXPBuff.esp
 52 34     skyBirds_SSE.esp
 53 35     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 54 36     Veydosebrom.esp
 55 37     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 56 38     TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
 57 39     Sea of Spirits.esp
 58 3a     Paradise_City_Merged.esp
 59 3b     Oakwood.esp
 60 3c     MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
 61 3d     Medieval Lanterns of Skyrim.esp
 62 3e     KS Hairdo's.esp
 63 3f     JKs Skyrim.esp
 64 40     Immersive Weapons.esp
 65 41     iHUD.esp
 66 42     ElysiumEstate.esp
 67 43     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 68 44     ELFXEnhancer.esp
 69 45     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 70 46     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 71 47     VanderolTattoos.esp
 72 48     Undriel_FallingGildergreenPetals.esp
 73 49     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
254 FE  2d RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
254 FE  2e RealisticWaterTwo - Beyond Reach.esp
254 FE  2f RealisticWaterTwo - Watercolor.esp
254 FE  30 RealisticWaterTwo - ELFX Enhancer Patch.esp
 74 4a     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
 75 4b     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
 76 4c     The Brotherhood of Old.esp
 77 4d     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
254 FE  31 SoS_ELFX+Enhancer+Weathers_Patch.esp
 78 4e     StaminaMagickaCombatRegenMod.esp
 79 4f     WetandCold.esp
 80 50     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
254 FE  32 SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp
 81 51     Vivid Weathers SE - Classic.esp
 82 52     Vivid Weathers SE - Falskaar.esp
 83 53     Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
 84 54     Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
 85 55     TGRace SSE.esp
 86 56     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 87 57     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 88 58     HentaiCreatures.esp
 89 59     Haem Projects Shalidor.esp
 90 5a     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 91 5b     Footprints.esp
 92 5c     EarnXpForReading.esp
 93 5d     Dragon Wall Wisdom.esp
 94 5e     DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
 95 5f     Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
 96 60     BirdsAndFlocks_SSE.esp
 97 61     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 98 62     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 99 63     TrueHel.esp
100 64     Helgen Reborn.esp
101 65     Luxurious Seduction.esp
102 66     Remodeled Armor.esp
103 67     DeadlyDragons.esp
104 68     BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
105 69     MoreNastyCritters.esp
106 6a     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
107 6b     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
108 6c     SOS - Shop.esp
109 6d     Bijin Wives.esp
110 6e     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
111 6f     Bijin NPCs.esp
112 70     SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
113 71     SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
114 72     ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
115 73     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
116 74     SLPleasure.esp
117 75     SOS - ERF - HighPoly Addon.esp
118 76     SOS - ERF - HighPoly Equipable.esp
119 77     EFFStandCosMenu.esp
120 78     Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
121 79     WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
122 7a     WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
123 7b     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
124 7c     Cutting Room Floor.esp
125 7d     Joy of Perspective.esp
126 7e     JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
127 7f     XPMSE.esp
128 80     SOSRaceMenu.esp
129 81     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
130 82     LABikiniSSE.esp
131 83     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
132 84     CBBE.esp
133 85     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
134 86     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
135 87     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

here is my mod order. well as for the conflicts shown by "LOOT" just the '''jk skyrim conflict with paradice city''' and '''ELFX conflict with Vivi weathers''' bad luck I guess???

BTW:- waited around 30 seconds restrains spawn in a flash.but still no keys. pic pocketable but that cant do always

6 minutes ago, Vulgein said:

whore collar

1) You need be naked or in rubber dress or it kills you.

2) You need earn x gold by sex (selling you to NPC - solicitation). Where x is sum what is set and inform you when you got this on.

Spoiler

ScreenShot13.jpg.94fdd0d8b0f53117880485a6e8f719eb.jpg

Don't worry when you earn first gold - in left side of upper screen it will be said what many you need to earn more to free from it.

1 hour ago, nitroxsl said:

here is my mod order. well as for the conflicts shown

Oh my so many... i try to figure out one mod by one but no big luck you can expect. You need:

1) first sight to mods what also modify loot drops

2) try to disable a mod by vortex or in another way and enter in game check key drop. if appear - that mod is guilty.

so here's my issue:

https://gfycat.com/yawningradiantflatfish

looks like something wrong with idle animation both: in combat and noncombat. as you can see works fine when walking.

i dont see anything in xedit overwritting idle animations, and no animations are overwritten on data side.

same issue after removing all armor all enchantment mod. same issue after removing combat animation.

Edit: some more info, i'm using:

DCL 8.4

DD's 4.3

ZAZ 8.0 --- should I downgrade to 7.0? or upgrade to 8.0+? --downgrading will be more complicated