Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 3/17/2020 at 8:40 AM, memati? said:

Hi, I have an issue with the Dragonar Prison. Everything works fine, but when I reach the point, where the Guard 'inspects' you (not the orc, the one who stands next to your cell), I always get a CTD AFTER the sex scene finishes. Does anybody face the same Problem? I'll post my Load Order below. 

LoadOrder.txt 5.81 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 66.13 kB · 1 download

have you updated dd to 4.3?

Note (to everyone) - I have yet to get sent to dagonar, so all y'all with dagonar problems may have to wait til i manage that. Meanwhile, make sure dd and dcl are up to date (dd 4.3 and dcl 8.4 rev 4 as of this post).  Info that will be helpful (papyrus is not useful for ctd) - do you see this with only dcl and it's requirements?

On 3/18/2020 at 11:55 PM, bkeul said:

Guys, for some reason, I'm never finding Devices on loots, like never ever, do you know how to fix this?

EDIT: Ok, I'm finding the devices, but they're not self-equipping.

They only self equip if you trigger a trap. You probably need to check your dcl settings. If you want your char to automatically equip them at random times, you need to enable bondage lover. If you aren't on 8.4, then you need to be above level 5 for traps.

On 3/19/2020 at 10:48 PM, nomkaz said:

I just tried a playthrough with all the up to date Sexlab, D.D. and D.C.L. FNIS, the whole deal, and an mot getting any sex animations via D.C.L., but with the same setup, sex animations for all other mods run perfectly. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug, or feature?

Sex would be initiated automatically only through traps, misogyny or if you are defeated. Otherwise, it's through dialogue options - the easiest to test would be in an inn, talk to an innkeeper about opportunities for working girls. Otherwise, you'll need to go through the mcm and make sure you haven't disabled or set things too low.

On 3/20/2020 at 3:00 AM, rambocck said:

hey guys i need some help please, so when i put on the transparent zipsuit i can only see my hand and feet my body is not there! im thinking its something to do with a mesh problem, but i have checked and i have all 7 meshes and all 7 textures? what gives?

What body are you using?

On 3/20/2020 at 8:41 AM, Kage777 said:

Ok, whenever I try to run the game it doesn't even load. Wen I run WryeBash Devious Framework has the orange box with the check mark inside it. What files do I have to overwrite in order to get the game  to even start. Here's the load order and a pic of what i'm seeing.

That's too big to sort manually, have you sorted with loot?

Do you have sse engine fixes installed?

How many animations do you have? Try disabling some slal packs or poser mods.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

have you updated dd to 4.3?

Note (to everyone) - I have yet to get sent to dagonar, so all y'all with dagonar problems may have to wait til i manage that. Meanwhile, make sure dd and dcl are up to date (dd 4.3 and dcl 8.4 rev 4 as of this post).  Info that will be helpful (papyrus is not useful for ctd) - do you see this with only dcl and it's requirements?

I fixed the Problem, I just installed the DD hotfix. I guess the Foreman wanted to equip the Prisonerchains, making the game crash.
Still thank you though 

2 hours ago, memati? said:

I fixed the Problem, I just installed the DD hotfix. I guess the Foreman wanted to equip the Prisonerchains, making the game crash.
Still thank you though 

Prisoner chains shouldn't be causing a ctd anymore unless you don't have hdt smp installed. Still, glad you found a workaround.

Hi. It seems I have the same problem with really laggy SexLab scene as annyone since I updated.

But my main problem is that whenever my pc wears a device, the dialog asking for help are broken. When a npc accepts to help me, I have the speech exp gain but the dialog stops right after (something alike "how can I help ?" or "And what exactly do you expect me to do ?") and nothing happens. Can another Devious mod break it ? I have Devious Follower and DD Equip right now.

Also, albeit a detail, it seems the "kick fighting" animation when wearing armbinder doesn't work anymore, and I have no idea why.

3 hours ago, lenxxx said:

Is there a way to spawn the items in, or a master crate where I can access them? The RNG is not being kind to me.

Sorry if this has been asked, but with 70 pages on comments i'm having trouble finding out.

If you know a word or part of a word in the name of the device you want to equip, you can type "Help <name>" into the console. If there are any spaces in the name, it won't work if you type the full name. Once you type in the name or part of the name, a list will show displaying every possible form that has your letters in its name, along with a series of letters and numbers. This will let you spawn in the desired item using "player.additem <letters and numbers> <quantity>". eg. "player.additem 0000000f 10" should add 10 gold coins to your inventory.

Also, it should be noted that most of the devices come from DDi and DDx. Cursed Loot only adds a few more of its own.

I'm getting a CTD in the prison when the Foreman sends me to the mines. It happens regardless of a SL animation playing (happens when in full chastity as well). Seems to be associated with it equipping the chains. Otherwise I've had no problems. I've already rerun BodySlide and FNIS. Any help at all will be appreciated

Papyrus.2.log

EDIT: Just found out about the DD hotfix; I'll try that

EDIT 2: didn't work

EDIT 3: I do have HDT-SMP and SSE Engine Fix installed and am running the latest version of all files

12 hours ago, lenxxx said:

Is there a way to spawn the items in, or a master crate where I can access them? The RNG is not being kind to me.

Sorry if this has been asked, but with 70 pages on comments i'm having trouble finding out.

Almost all items come from Devious Device. Maybe there is a crate in the Developers Room that you can access by tiping

coc qasmoke

in your console.

Else, the easiest way if you know what you are looking for is to give it to your pc with the console. Say you are looking for an armbinder, then type "help armbinder" in the console, that will show you a list of items that should start with ARMO to show it's armors. Take the id from the object you want (a string of alphanumeric characters) and type in the console "player.additem <id> 1" . I should add one item of the desired type in your inventory.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:41 PM, Caco Demon said:

I appear to be having some problems getting the Estrus trap to work at all.

I have both the latest Estrus and Estrus Chaurus installed. Whenever an Estrus trap triggers, I get the message "The ground is moving beneath your feet..." - However, the tentacles or whatever never spawn. An error pops up in the console that reads "FATAL - Thread[0] - Unable to find valid default animations".

I have, of course, run FNIS - and have all the prerequisites for the Estrus and EC mods installed. Oddly enough, I can use the Estrus shout powers just fine, and they will trigger the appropriate animations.

Any ideas on what could be causing this issue?

On 2/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, Stiffon said:

I haven't checked, but I assumed that Estrus suffers the same bugs and glitches that it does in Oldrim.  Disable the ESP (I do).  EC+ only requires Estrus to be installed for the assets - it does not require it to be active.  Then trigger an EC+ scene and all should be well.

Tried this a while back. Finally getting around to posting my results.

It doesn't work. Regardless of whether or not zzestrus.esp is active, DCL still refuses to play any Estrus animations through it, same with Estrus Chaurus.

Still getting the "FATAL - Thread[0] - Unable to find valid default animations" message in console whenever an Estrus event is triggered by DCL.

Anyone else able to confirm whether or not the Estrus traps are working in DCL?

12 hours ago, EljaDreaming said:

I'm getting a CTD in the prison when the Foreman sends me to the mines. It happens regardless of a SL animation playing (happens when in full chastity as well). Seems to be associated with it equipping the chains. Otherwise I've had no problems. I've already rerun BodySlide and FNIS. Any help at all will be appreciated

Papyrus.2.log 466.04 kB · 0 downloads

EDIT 3: I do have HDT-SMP and SSE Engine Fix installed and am running the latest version of all files

I had the same Problem just a few days ago, installed the hotfix and it worked. BUT there is a much simpler solution to this problem, which I just realised and tested out.
When installing Devious Devices 4.3 via Mod Manager, DONT select CBBE SE just select the CBBE files and your game shouldnt CTD anymore. 

6 hours ago, memati? said:

I had the same Problem just a few days ago, installed the hotfix and it worked. BUT there is a much simpler solution to this problem, which I just realised and tested out.
When installing Devious Devices 4.3 via Mod Manager, DONT select CBBE SE just select the CBBE files and your game shouldnt CTD anymore. 

Thanks, I'll give it a try

EDIT: didn't work

It seems like my animations aren't playing correctly. Some of them seem to end abruptly or start and stop in weird ways. For instance, when the player trips over her heels, the animation abruptly ends without showing the animation for her getting up; or when the player experiences plug vibrations, the animations seem to start and stop at places that don't seem intended, even cutting out and back in during the middle of one.

I'm running essentially only deviously cursed loot+it's assets, I've got sexlab and all the required files that go with it, and I don't have any errors when I run FNIS... Does anyone know of anything I could be missing? I'd really like to appreciate the full animations.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:32 PM, IronSlug said:

Hi. It seems I have the same problem with really laggy SexLab scene as annyone since I updated.

But my main problem is that whenever my pc wears a device, the dialog asking for help are broken. When a npc accepts to help me, I have the speech exp gain but the dialog stops right after (something alike "how can I help ?" or "And what exactly do you expect me to do ?") and nothing happens. Can another Devious mod break it ? I have Devious Follower and DD Equip right now.

Also, albeit a detail, it seems the "kick fighting" animation when wearing armbinder doesn't work anymore, and I have no idea why.

I don't know about devious follower, but since it's in the LE description as a complimentary mod, I don't think it's that. I haven't seen and issue with equip, i do use that. There is a whole laundry list of mods that conflict, the up to date list of conflicts is on the LE download page. You can check that to see if you have anything known to conflict.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1216-deviously-cursed-loot/

sometimes, the dialogues are a bit buggy, you need to let them play at their own speed and not click through them. Other than that, it could be script load slowing things down. When there are too many script heavy mods (and dd and dcl are script heavy), some things just don't fire off right. You might have to get rid of some other script heavy mods, or live with it.

18 hours ago, EljaDreaming said:

Papyrus.2.log 466.04 kB · 1 download

If you use the console or the add item mod to add in the prisoner chains, do you have any issues with wearing them?
Are you using dcl 8.4 rev4?

15 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

Tried this a while back. Finally getting around to posting my results.

It doesn't work. Regardless of whether or not zzestrus.esp is active, DCL still refuses to play any Estrus animations through it, same with Estrus Chaurus.

Still getting the "FATAL - Thread[0] - Unable to find valid default animations" message in console whenever an Estrus event is triggered by DCL.

Anyone else able to confirm whether or not the Estrus traps are working in DCL?

I've had an estrus trap trigger recently, but it might have been from Deviously Enchanted Chests. That mod can take over the estrus traps from dcl, iirc there's only a few steps to make the two compatible.

I know there are some issues with playing animations with the latest version of estrus and with estrus  chaurus, you might want to look for estrus 120 or 160r1 - both of those versions are reported to work with estrus chaurus. check the estrus chaurus thread if you want to hunt down one of those versions. i don't recall if those are pre estrus se or not. if it is, you'll need to convert the animations, don't bother using the esp.  I'm not using the older version right now, but since i haven't come across issues with it yet, i haven't been motivated to move off of the latest version.

4 hours ago, biowss said:

hello, so i have a little question...

do i need Devious Devices SE or i need Devious Devices Integration + Assets + Expansion or all of them for cursed loot?

Devious Devices SE has all three in one installer now. No need to hunt down the separate mods anymore.

55 minutes ago, lenxxx said:

It seems like my animations aren't playing correctly. Some of them seem to end abruptly or start and stop in weird ways. For instance, when the player trips over her heels, the animation abruptly ends without showing the animation for her getting up; or when the player experiences plug vibrations, the animations seem to start and stop at places that don't seem intended, even cutting out and back in during the middle of one.

I'm running essentially only deviously cursed loot+it's assets, I've got sexlab and all the required files that go with it, and I don't have any errors when I run FNIS... Does anyone know of anything I could be missing? I'd really like to appreciate the full animations.

I haven't heard of a similar issue. sounds almost like some sort of hang issue. try installing sse engine fixes yet?

Are you using the flying camera? any issues if you uncheck that in sexlab?

Any issues with vanilla animations? like getting up after getting knocked down?

19 minutes ago, zarantha said:

If you use the console or the add item mod to add in the prisoner chains, do you have any issues with wearing them?
Are you using dcl 8.4 rev4?

a search for help "prisoner chains" provides the item codes for "Iron Prisoner Chains" and "Rusty Prisoner Chains"

player.equipitem [item code] (for both of those items) doesn't crash, and the item appears in my inventory, equipped, but nothing shows on my character.

Yes. I am using DCL 8.4 rev4, downloaded the latest version 2 days ago off the page here

14 minutes ago, EljaDreaming said:

a search for help "prisoner chains" provides the item codes for "Iron Prisoner Chains" and "Rusty Prisoner Chains"

player.equipitem [item code] (for both of those items) doesn't crash, and the item appears in my inventory, equipped, but nothing shows on my character.

Yes. I am using DCL 8.4 rev4, downloaded the latest version 2 days ago off the page here

In meshes\devious\Heretic\Restraints do you have these files?

PrisonerChains01.nif

PrisonerChains01.xml

These are in DD, the DCL version was to just make sure it wasn't a facegen issue.