Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I check DCl option about hours and many times. I enable all hardcore mode what can be found.

Devious Chidna have some NPC dialogues - check this mod. "Added minor comments to Markarth citizens in the aftermath, for immersion. " - not sure what it means. Copypaste from What's new in verison Devious Chidna threat.

No need! We now have a definitive answer, thanks to the author of Laura's Bondage Shop. She remembered seeing a note about this dialogue in a change log for DCL a while back, and managed to track it down in the CK, detailed in this comment. It is most definitely a part of DCL, and its governed by the Device Comments options.

Unfortunately, I would have disable all device comments to stop it from happening... unless I can figure out how to remove it completely using the CK, which I will attempt when I wake up tomorrow!

25 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I would have disable all device comments to stop it from happening...

Ok I promise - when i be home to my PC i check this dialogue in xedit and if i success i let instruction how it can be remove by xedit. I have already some changes in dcl.esp but i think it's not so important for you (i add to some dcl armors forearms to get visible arms and change Leash quest items because in original mod those are damaged) - maybe i modify this dialogue by myself and send you a esp file to replace.

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

I can figure out how to remove it completely using the CK,

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Ok there is modified dialogue: I follow the instructions from Laura's bondage thread and in theory this dialogue will be disabled. Only thing i use xedit not CK because i don't trust CK to modify mods what i not create by myself.  Xedit shows better tool for me. Only problem was find this dialogue because in xedit no good search.  If something you don't like you always can restore esp from original mod. If you use vortex then before deploy other mod you need save changes (not revert as vortex ask) - or esp will be revert back to original.

Edited: Also i check this dialogue conditions and there no legally way to disable it - only disable all dialogues.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp 2.48 MB · 1 download

Ok there is modified dialogue: I follow the instructions from Laura's bondage thread and in theory this dialogue will be disabled. Only thing i use xedit not CK because i don't trust CK to modify mods what i not create by myself.  Xedit shows better tool for me. Only problem was find this dialogue because in xedit no good search.  If something you don't like you always can restore esp from original mod. If you use vortex then before deploy other mod you need save changes (not revert as vortex ask) - or esp will be revert back to original.

Edited: Also i check this dialogue conditions and there no legally way to disable it - only disable all dialogues.

Thanks! I'll give this a try. ^_^

Any of you have a fix for the Zipsuit Bodyslide? Currently it only changes the clothing model, which means that the body within the Zipsuit is still a Weight 0 UNP body, when I use a Weight 100 CBBE body, so you get it looks weird.

image.png.6431740a411bea194a0e57aaaacbfb3d.png

7 hours ago, bkeul said:

Weight 100 CBBE body, so you get it looks weird

You need open this in outfit studio, load your body reference in - take off all clippings and save zipsuit as new file and build. In original zipsuit body inside are without sliders. I do this for CBBE special body. Not use UNP.

I have a problem with all the gold and pink catsuits being black, including the dollmaker.

Spoiler

Screen_dollmaker.jpg.1026b1ecf8f6ed09f282ca10e10dbfc2.jpg

Using 8.5 but i first noticed this with beta4.  It didn't happen with 8.3 but I've added mods to my build since then.

I looked at all the gold and pink catsuit entries in the dcl esp with SSEEdit and nothing conflicts.

Using 3BA but don't see how that would effect this since the textures color is set in the esp.  Checked the texture files for gold and pink catsuit and they are the same as in 8.3.

Any ideas how this could happen?

5 hours ago, onen said:

Any ideas how this could happen?

You checked the esp file? There can be rewrite by other mods. Checked the all path in esp by armor to textures? Checked the textures in Photoshop to see there is exactly gold texture? Checked the dolmaster's inventory the game to see reference to right armor in esp?

I don't have any problem with dollmaster catsuit in 8.5. Checked the catsuit in outfit studio and replace textures to gold to see if it works in studio?

That's all my ideas nothing left...

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You checked the esp file? There can be rewrite by other mods. Checked the all path in esp by armor to textures? Checked the textures in Photoshop to see there is exactly gold texture? Checked the dolmaster's inventory the game to see reference to right armor in esp?

I don't have any problem with dollmaster catsuit in 8.5. Checked the catsuit in outfit studio and replace textures to gold to see if it works in studio?

That's all my ideas nothing left...

As I said it's not just the dollmaker, its all gold and pink catsuits.  All the college gold catsuits, protective gold catsuit, rubber doll catsuit(should be pink) etc.., all are black.  They all have their own armor entry in the esp so that would suggest it's the texture or the texture path that's the problem...

Opened catsuit_gold_d.dds  Looked at this file for DD 4.1, 4.3, DCL 8.3, 8.4beta4, 8.5...all gold.  catsuit_pink_d.dds...pink.

In outfit studio for mxw_catsuit replaced the diffuse texture to catsuit_gold_d.dds and the catsuit turned gold.

I tried my test build with only 55 mods including DD and DCL.  Still happens.   I have DCL lower than DD but even then the path to this texture file is different.

Searched the drive for catsuit_gold_d.dds only DD and DCL have it.

Opened dcl esp in CK, all the entries and paths look the same as they did in SSEEdit.  Would be hard to believe it would be in the dcl esp since no one else has this problem and I haven't altered the esp.   SSEEdit would show any conflicts anyways.  In CK looked at the texture set id of dcur_catsuit_gold, nothing conflicts with it.

The dcl esp texture set paths are lower case, changed the dcl texture file path to lower case..still happens.

I thought maybe Wrye Bash somehow is changing all these dcl esp armor entries but my 55 mod build doesn't use a Bash patch.  My 367 mod build does.

Tried turning on logging in ini, the only entry I found was in skee64.log  MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\devious\cursedloot\mxw_catsuit\catsuit_body.tri (3925776 bytes)

So if the game can't find or open the esp texture set entry for dcur_catsuitgold, then would it default to the nif texture color(black)?

I use 3BA and did the CBBE to 3BA conversion for mxw_catsuit myself.  Could something in the nif or tri be preventing the esp texture set entry dcur_catsuitgold from being used?

22 minutes ago, onen said:

use 3BA and did the CBBE to 3BA conversion for mxw_catsuit myself.  Could something in the nif or tri be preventing the esp texture set entry dcur_catsuitgold from being used?

Can you sent me your catsuit conversion? I test it in my game and check textures path in outfit studio.

13 hours ago, onen said:

So if the game can't find or open the esp texture set entry for dcur_catsuitgold, then would it default to the nif texture color(black)?

I use 3BA and did the CBBE to 3BA conversion for mxw_catsuit myself.  Could something in the nif or tri be preventing the esp texture set entry dcur_catsuitgold from being used?

What's likely happening is the textures aren't being called in the correct file location. I had a similar issue in Devious Devices where the Zipsuit had no texture because the nif is calling the textures from a location they were not in. I modified the nif to call textures from where they really were, and this fixed the issue.

In the case of an esp, it is likely that the texture sets aren't correctly calling the textures from the proper directory, and those need to be updated. Either this, or there is no Catsuit gold textureset in the .esp.

2 hours ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

What's likely happening is the textures aren't being called in the correct file location. I had a similar issue in Devious Devices where the Zipsuit had no texture because the nif is calling the textures from a location they were not in. I modified the nif to call textures from where they really were, and this fixed the issue.

In the case of an esp, it is likely that the texture sets aren't correctly calling the textures from the proper directory, and those need to be updated. Either this, or there is no Catsuit gold textureset in the .esp.

Turned out to be a problem with the nif.  I had converted the catsuit to 3BA and had the reference body listed first, above the catsuit mesh in outfit studio.  Moving the reference body to the bottom of the mesh list fixed it.  Don't know why the game wouldn't use a armor addon color if a reference body is the first BSTriShape but it seems to be the case.

Thanks to Elsidia for finding it.

3 hours ago, onen said:

Turned out to be a problem with the nif.

5 hours ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

What's likely happening is the textures aren't being called in the correct file location

Ok at this question I found completed fully answer thanks to you both.

Texture swap in CK or SSEedit uses index (3D index named in SSEedit) This index show what part of nif texture changed.  If index is 0 then texture changed on first part in nif. Your first part was 3BA because it try to change texture on it but not on costume. In your case you can change index from 0 to 3 in SSEedit to get costume change texture without modifying the nif. The same if you have need change a textures for many part of costume - you need set correct 3D index number for all parts. 0 - first part 1 - second part e.t.c.

I test it in my game on that gold catsuit costume and set in SSEdit index 1 (CBBE body) And got black costume in game.

Edited: I have inspiration about it: if you use 3BA body you can make or load textures for anus or vagina and in open costumes set new texture and index in SSEedit to got different color of that body part in different costumes.

Ok I found strange bugs with Skyrim UI but maybe it's not bugs. Anyone have ideas about it? When you wear mittens all lockpicks disappear from inventory and returns back when you take it off (ok in mittens you can't use a lockpicks but why disappear to?). When you wear rubber suit all armors show in menu 0 ac. When you take it off armor class return to normal. When you wear straitjacket or collar (not sure about this happen in what type but it happens) all potions disappear from inventory and return back after you take it off. Also you can see new potions looted after you already in that costume as poisons etc.  When you wear tentacle monster all selling cost drops to zero (ok this is logical because you are so ugly that nobody wants buy your stuff)

Also i found another problem - it's start at one point after install some mods. When you start a new game - devious devices hider system not more work - all hidden is take off and when you put back - it disappears after you back in MCM menu and nothing happens. In old save hider still work - only you can't start new game. Add load order and mods list.

my_loadorderlast.txt

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok I found strange bugs with Skyrim UI but maybe it's not bugs. Anyone have ideas about it? When you wear mittens all lockpicks disappear from inventory and returns back when you take it off (ok in mittens you can't use a lockpicks but why disappear to?). When you wear rubber suit all armors show in menu 0 ac. When you take it off armor class return to normal. When you wear straitjacket or collar (not sure about this happen in what type but it happens) all potions disappear from inventory and return back after you take it off. Also you can see new potions looted after you already in that costume as poisons etc.  When you wear tentacle monster all selling cost drops to zero (ok this is logical because you are so ugly that nobody wants buy your stuff)

Also i found another problem - it's start at one point after install some mods. When you start a new game - devious devices hider system not more work - all hidden is take off and when you put back - it disappears after you back in MCM menu and nothing happens. In old save hider still work - only you can't start new game. Add load order and mods list.

my_loadorderlast.txt 1.07 kB · 1 download

I've seen potions and food disappear from inventory because of gags - that's an intentional change to integrate with ineed or rnd.

The rest i've never noticed.  Things that are removed from inventory are returned when the bondage item is removed.

Bugs still need to be reported on the LE thread. Conversion issues are hdt smp, nioverride/inflation, dlls, or bodyslide/outfit appearance. How things work is not an SE conversion issue.

8 hours ago, sfdrake said:

the one thing I'd wish there was a switch for in the MCM is that character in jail in helgan. I'd want to disable her quest.
or her altogether

I agree with this thought.  I like the character but the quest is a distraction, interesting the first time but in the way thereafter.

54 minutes ago, Rynnes Master said:

I agree with this thought.  I like the character but the quest is a distraction, interesting the first time but in the way thereafter.

9 hours ago, sfdrake said:

the one thing I'd wish there was a switch for in the MCM is that character in jail in helgan. I'd want to disable her quest.
or her altogether

MCM->Cursed loot->Crime->Use vanilla prison

And prison quest is disabled.

On 11/10/2018 at 12:19 AM, ePiKnight said:

Playing around with these files, most things have been working alright. A few significant issues though:

1. When playing through the new quests (both Chloe's as well as Supply and Demand) I'm getting sharp CTD's when the npc tries to put chains (specifically chains) on my character. In Chloe quest, its with Nazeem in the hall of the dead (CTD happens after the pink catsuit is equipped); for S&D its at the beginning of the cleanup portion for Vekel. I've never been able to get past either of these despite different gear configurations and such. Perhaps it has something to do with my mods but I made sure to run FNIS and populate all of the items via BodySlide (that I'm aware of). I'll include the mess that is my papyrus, maybe something has gone horribly wrong on my end.

2. Almost certainly related to #1, equipping sasha's shackles causes an instant CTD. I've not been forced into shackles via CL events yet post-update but now I'm kinda wondering if it would be insta-crash if I were.

3. When Sasha's dominating, I noticed absolutely no difference. The patch notes mentioned that she should become your keyholder, but (unless I'm doing something wrong) that did not occur. I believe I gave my keys to her at the start but then further keys that I picked up went to my inventory, not the "box". She also very much was not on hardcore mode. I asked to be free and she said "aww ok" and released me, despite still being collared (I didn't touch the console).

4. Version number is wrong (I've seen this one all over the threads).

That being said, I love the direction this is going in. The new quests (as much as I could do of them) were great, XDFF will (eventually) be fantastic, and all of the other minor changes all look great thus far (at least the ones I've had a chance to try). I'm probably going to hop back to 6.4SE for now until a stable version of 7.1 (or whatever version of 7 ends up final) is up, but looking forward to hopefully swapping back soon!

Reveal hidden contents

[11/09/2018 - 11:47:02PM] EditorPapyrus log opened (PC)
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:02PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 204800 (max total)
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Cannot open store for class "SKI_ConfigBase", missing file?
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Unable to link "SKI_ConfigBase" - the parent of "slaConfigScr".
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::CurrentVersion_var used in slaConfigScr.OnVersionUpdate()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in slaConfigScr.OnVersionUpdate()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in slaConfigScr.OnVersionUpdate()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::CurrentVersion_var used in slaConfigScr.OnVersionUpdate()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in slaConfigScr.ResetToDefault()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in slaConfigScr.ResetToDefault()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::slaConfig_var" on object "slaFrameworkScr"
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "slaConfig" on object "slaFrameworkScr"
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::slaMain_var used in slaInternalScr.Maintenance()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::slaConfig_var" on object "slaMainScr"
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "slaConfig" on object "slaMainScr"
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmquestscript", missing file?
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Cannot open store for class "fnissmconfigmenu", missing file?
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::CurrentVersion_var used in zadconfig.OnVersionUpdate()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::CurrentVersion_var used in zadconfig.OnVersionUpdate()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in zadconfig.SetupPages()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:55PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in zadconfig.SetupPages()
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:57PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::sla_var" on object "zadGagQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:47:57PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "sla" on object "zadGagQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "dcur_library"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "dcur_library"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_SashaQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_SashaQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "dcur_rubberdollquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_rubberdollquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_rubberdollquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "dcur_rubberdollquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_dq_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_dq_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_hq_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_hq_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_chloeQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_chloeQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "dcur_lbquestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_lbquestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_lbquestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "dcur_lbquestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_cursedCollarQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_cursedCollarQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_robbed_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_robbed_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::saqs_var" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::cqs_var" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::hqqs_var" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dqqs_var" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::rdqs_var" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::ccqs_var" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::lbqs_var" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "hqqs" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "rdqs" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dqqs" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "saqs" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "lbqs" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "ccqs" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "cqs" on object "dcur_mastercontrollerscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_KeyholderQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_KeyholderQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::rdqs_var" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::saqs_var" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::mcs_var" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::khqs_var" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "rdqs" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "saqs" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "khqs" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "mcs" on object "dcur_clocktickScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SexLabOrgasmStart" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickScript".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnTriggerDiD" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickScript".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "housekeepingshortinterval" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickScript".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::questScript_var" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::khqs_var" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "QuestScript" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "khqs" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnItemAdded" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "Surrender" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnHit" in state "" on object "dcur_clocktickRefScript".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_shockbootsquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_shockbootsquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "dcur_solicitationquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_solicitationquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_solicitationquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "dcur_solicitationquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_jackthebelterQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_jackthebelterQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "dcur_df_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_df_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "dcur_df_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_df_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dfs_var" on object "dcur_df_baserule"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dfs" on object "dcur_df_baserule"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PICanExecute" in state "" on object "dcur_publicindecencyQuestScript".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::saqs_var" on object "dcur_shopping_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_shopping_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_shopping_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "saqs" on object "dcur_shopping_QuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "dcur_slavecollarquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_slavecollarquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::mcs_var" on object "dcur_slavecollarquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "mcs" on object "dcur_slavecollarquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "dcur_slavecollarquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_slavecollarquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_yokeerrandquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_yokeerrandquestscript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_royalchastityQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_royalchastityQuestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_leon_enslaveScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_leon_enslaveScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_bondageadventurequestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_bondageadventurequestScript"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::dclibs_var" on object "dcur_mcmconfig"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::cts_var" on object "dcur_mcmconfig"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "cts" on object "dcur_mcmconfig"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "dclibs" on object "dcur_mcmconfig"
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in dcur_mcmconfig.InitPages()
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in dcur_mcmconfig.InitPages()
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnPageReset" in state "" on object "dcur_mcmconfig".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnOptionKeyMapChange" in state "" on object "dcur_mcmconfig".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "SetVariables" in state "" on object "dcur_mcmconfig".
[11/09/2018 - 11:52:05PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnOptionSelect" in state "" on object "dcur_mcmconfig".
[11/09/2018 - 11:55:27PM] Log closed

Did anyone find a fix for this issue?

1 hour ago, fashbashly said:

Did anyone find a fix for this issue?

I have installed all Skyrim SE fixes, disable steam gui, run skse64 in admin mode and have 0% CTD. Sometimes game can hang up when load screen and some quests can be broken but all fixes reload or console.

1) - 2) : install prison chain fixes or fix those chains in outfit studio. Need HDT SMP mod (physics). - it's fixes prison chain physics but still physics is bugged (visually) but no CTD

3) Sasha domination is much stronger than Leash and works without bugs. Instead of Leash domination what need many fixes and even that is easier get free from Leash not Sasha.

4) I install version 6.5 and nothing goes wrong.

Hello everyone,

I have a specific question about the Leon/Lea quest.

Spoiler

I successfully finished the quest and got enslaved by Leon. Now I am not sure how to continue. When interacting with Leon I have basically only two things to do. Steal the key (its like winning a lottery, so never) or talking him with only two dialogues. Either I can offer him my money or my body. At the moment Leon applies randomly one devious thingy to me now and so often. And if I haven't offered myself within 24h he also applies some sort of punishment.

But apart from this nothing happens or progresses, so I wonder if something might be broken. Is there something more to expect from Leon or is he "working" as intended?
Another Detail I noticed is, that when I leave the house or even do fast travel, this seems not to have any consequences. I would expect the slave collar to do its job here, but nothing happens. 

Please let me know, if I should investigate this behavior or if it works as intended.

Thanks a lot for your help.

22 minutes ago, teerraxrax said:

Leon, Leash quest have many bugs - at this moment on unfixed DCL if you want end this dominated quest you need:

1) Steal a key. If failed repeat process before key is stealed.

2) Take off all punish restraints by simply press unlock. if you got on hobble dress it can be ended with put it back on you. (because of wrong keywords put on in DCL esp)

3) When you steal a key started timer tick (real time not games hour) - with every tick you got try 250 combinations of collar unlock code. need do 10000.

4) If you want to fast then save. Wait before next tick - if it success save game if not load previous. Do it before all combinations gone and collar unlocks.

5) if you want it fairly then wait or do something in game. If you failed next tick - steal key again and wait before got all combinations. When key stealed - take off punish restraints by unlock. Warning - after failed ticks start from zero now need 10000 again.

Anyway you be warned - if you complete Leon's quest (where you wear Obsidian's dd items) - then DCl is broken: after completed this quest authors forget clear active quest flag: that means now never will be rape, cursed loot and many things what not work when are active quest is running.  In this thread i write before how to clear Leon's active quest flag by console.

Edited: all what you write in post work as intended. Only some things are bugged as unlock and some items are broken by wrong keywords and variables put on.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

MCM->Cursed loot->Crime->Use vanilla prison

And prison quest is disabled.

Sorry, Elsidia, that setting does not affect the Chloe quest at all.  That setting *may* disable the prison quest, but Chloe is not part of the prison quest.  She has her own quest.

6 hours ago, teerraxrax said:

The xdff stuff for leon/leah is a new feature still being worked on. I don't know the status of it, you'd need to ask in the LE thread on what more is planned. There is also another mod that expands xdff some.

15 minutes ago, Rynnes Master said:

Sorry, Elsidia, that setting does not affect the Chloe quest at all.  That setting *may* disable the prison quest, but Chloe is not part of the prison quest.  She has her own quest.

You confused things by saying helgen prison instead of chloe quest. No there's no way to disable or skip the chloe quest at this time. i try to run through it as quickly as possible. You can also just ignore her.