Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, PK1366 said:

Is there any way to shut down DCL's crime handling?

Can you say more clearly - what scenes you want' to disable? There in DCL MCM is many options which lead to arrest, you can shutdown those all, you can set dcl prison to vanilla prison. But crime is part of vanilla skyrim if you steal you got punished by guards.

25 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

There is as least 4 bodies and some far away - you check it all?

Yup 4 bodies all slaver but no slaver boss. I tried again from the beginning. Whiel still in the cage I used TFC and checked around. They were all there including the slaver boss. But after the dialogue and loading outside, finding the hideout key and going back inside their all missing. Iv only managed to get the 4 slavers back in some instances, but again not the boss. Tried setting the esp low in load order but changed nothing. 

2 hours ago, Rmacintyre said:

Yup 4 bodies

Wait Wait there is 5 Slaver bodies and one very far from start - and no one a Slaver boss. In one of it you found key for Slaver's hideot and you need go in dungeon - entry near the start point as ground doors. See in screenshots (spoiler)

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png.8513c5a098c7df1abd796c15975e3ed6.png

ScreenShot6.png.90147956ffcecf94a43bb56b799dc0b3.png

ScreenShot7.png.3e730e9a385c16afe511d8a489c530d0.png

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Can you say more clearly - what scenes you want' to disable? There in DCL MCM is many options which lead to arrest, you can shutdown those all, you can set dcl prison to vanilla prison. But crime is part of vanilla skyrim if you steal you got punished by guards.

For me DCL's MCM for crime looks like this. There is just the option to choose vanilla or dcl prison. I assumed the other scenarios that are listed in LE version haven't been ported yet, have they?

But my main question was, that since crime mechanism was added to dcl, When I'm getting arrested by guards I only have the option to surrender or to fight. But before I updated DCL a bunch of my mods added a bunch of other options. Same goes for prison mods not even triggering. I wanted to see if there's a way that I could turn dcl ceime completely off so that it doesn't even show it's dedicated arrest dialogues without reverting to an older version

2020-04-16 00.13.30.jpg

11 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Wait Wait there is 5 Slaver bodies and one very far from start - and no one a Slaver boss. In one of it you found key for Slaver's hideot and you need go in dungeon - entry near the start point as ground doors. See in screenshots (spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot5.png.8513c5a098c7df1abd796c15975e3ed6.png

:

ScreenShot7.png.03782bbd6b237972ee44f8ff0379cd1d.png

No no no im talking about inside the hideout. After that part. Iv done the initial part. And gone back inside the hideout after finding the hideout key. But there are no slaver bodies inside the hideout. No slaver boss. No key for the cell door. 

ScreenShot2.png.fd67b99b78e823cceeb74ed6493b668e.png

ScreenShot3.png.2c78c7ee815123fb5ff32218f0afbf1e.png

3 hours ago, Rmacintyre said:

inside the hideout

Ok sometimes corpses disappear - for me this corpse always was in place.  Maybe you have a mod what have conflict with this.

You can try resolve this by starting game for new until corpse show up.

Or you can spawn next stage item by console and continue quest.

If you know you you dlc hex load order number you can open console and write:

player.additem XX0c2523 1

where XX is your dlc load order (mine is 11)

or

help instructions 0

You must find only one: book - and write down id what you put instead of XX0c2523

Then close a console and quest continues.

I lost a corpses in Chloe quest and spawn item by console too and quest successfully ended.

4 hours ago, PK1366 said:

But my main question was, that since crime mechanism was added to dcl

Ok not sure you can turn off all by there is some:

1) Bondage dialogue -> Report to guard - set 0%

2) Consequences -> a) Public Indencency Enabled  ->uncheck

b) Citizens report indencency -> set 0%

c) Bounty can set to zero

d) Delayed arrest Public nudity - uncheck

e) Misogyny - uncheck

f) Get arrested - set to 0%

g) probably need set all Outcomes % to zero but not sure

3) Solicitation -> a) Relative chance to get reported  - set to zero and bounty to report set to zero maybe better is set solicitation critical failure chance to zero but it's disables many good things (you can be chained when failure as example)

4) maybe some of options in rape need be disabled but not sure  but 100% disable combat surrender - in default is disabled if you not turn it off then nothing there to do.

5) Crime - you show what needs to do.

That's all what i can suggest about it.

11 hours ago, Rmacintyre said:

Semed to have fixed itso the slaver boddies show up. But still no Slaver boss. And none of the bodies that are their spawn the cell key or any notes.

I experienced something like what you are describing and found that a mod I was using that "cleaned dead bodies" (there are several of them) was the culprit.  Perhaps that or something similar might be your culprit.

20 hours ago, Rmacintyre said:

Semed to have fixed itso the slaver boddies show up. But still no Slaver boss. And none of the bodies that are their spawn the cell key or any notes.

The only way I've seen to fix this is exit the game and reload before entering the slaver's den. make sure all start up scripts have finished before entering.

16 hours ago, PK1366 said:

For me DCL's MCM for crime looks like this. There is just the option to choose vanilla or dcl prison. I assumed the other scenarios that are listed in LE version haven't been ported yet, have they?

But my main question was, that since crime mechanism was added to dcl, When I'm getting arrested by guards I only have the option to surrender or to fight. But before I updated DCL a bunch of my mods added a bunch of other options. Same goes for prison mods not even triggering. I wanted to see if there's a way that I could turn dcl ceime completely off so that it doesn't even show it's dedicated arrest dialogues without reverting to an older version

That looks like an older version, try upgrading to 8.5. I think 8.4 enabled pop integration again, and allowed you to choose a percentage for it. 8.5 definitely does. There is no way to turn DCL's prisons/crime completely off.

DCL 8.5 - https://mega.nz/file/UDQGES6a#y2BP-bab5umqrrVTUGKCUTR6SIz6xvCVFjPYepXEYbo

ScreenShot66.thumb.png.9745b320db1a0a5ccb05bbdf6a1af0f6.png

14 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

I experienced something like what you are describing and found that a mod I was using that "cleaned dead bodies" (there are several of them) was the culprit.  Perhaps that or something similar might be your culprit.

I have Dead NPC body remover mod. That is probably the cultrate as well. Il disable it and try again see if it makes a difference. I would never have thought to check that. thank you. 

8 hours ago, carlos spicy wiener said:

how do you remove the slave collar

Repost from Skyrim cursed loot LE forum: The key for the slave collar is a simple "head restraint key" but it will only be usable after you had enough sex and waited enough days. You will see a message when it is useable

Hey, so im having an issue with the items, i can equip them fine/get them equiped through traps etc. but when i try to use a key or struggle, i only get the menu that you get to equip the items (the one that lets you manipulate the locks or decide to not put it on). 

Also, the MCM safeword button isnt working either

25 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Without info i can say only that you haven't all required mod like as SkyrimUI and etc, wrong mod order, forgot build animations in FNIS... etc.

I have all the requirements and the requirement's requirements. im 90% sure my loadorder is correct. i definetly ran FNIS.

Sorry, im just not sure what info to give, ill list everything i have that DD and DCL conflict with according to Vortex (and how i have them set)

DD:

DD 4.3a gag fix.zip (loads after)

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.017.rar (loads after)

Devious Devices Rubber Sound.7z (loads after)

Deviously Cursed Loot SE 8.4 Rev 4.7z (loads after)

Devious Cursed HDT and script patch.7z (loads after)

Devious HOTFIX.7z (loads after)

DCL:

Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z (loads before)

Devious Cursed HDT and script patch.7z (loads after)

If theres any specific questions about it, please ask

1 hour ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.017.rar (loads after)

Ok. After a few test (i run it 3 times and with different dd) seems i found your error. 

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.017.rar - it's not work. It's think that you try equip different device and always equip without menu and unequip menu doesn't show up.

Uninstall this rar or delete data/skse/plugins/deviousdevices.dll

Without this devious devices and dcl works but maybe slower. But with him it's 100% not work.

Edited: in first time or when load a game when equip or unequip device you must wait about 30 seconds before menu shows up.

But if you equip device with this dll - this save is screwed up - this device will never go off without console or debug.

2 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Also, the MCM safeword button isnt working either

If you have damage save you can try devious devices debug mode: there is button to take off all devices, maybe it's work. But if you have active dcl quests - those will be destroyed without chance to repair those quests.

Edited: better is try to take off damaged items (not quest items it's destroy a quest) by console. Exactly you need take off only rendered devices (without name) and after that try to interact in menu with equipped device - it must show up some menu about working.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok. After a few test (i run it 3 times and with different dd) seems i found your error. 

Devious Devices runtime 1.5.97 skse 2.017.rar - it's not work. It's think that you try equip different device and always equip without menu and unequip menu doesn't show up.

Uninstall this rar or delete data/skse/plugins/deviousdevices.dll

Without this devious devices and dcl works but maybe slower. But with him it's 100% not work.

Edited: in first time or when load a game when equip or unequip device you must wait about 30 seconds before menu shows up.

But if you equip device with this dll - this save is screwed up - this device will never go off without console or debug.

Thanks for your help!

Edit, after trying what you said, it still wasnt working. so i began the long and annoying process of disabling all mods and reenabling them one by one. eventually i found the offender. it was this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34175?tab=description

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Hmm, do you have prison overhaul installed

Ohh it's another mod? No i don't installed it.

Maybe take a time a see what this mod do. If it is dcl MCM

Edited - fast check this mod description - but not found se version. is this mod for SE too?