Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

1 hour ago, Technomagica said:

I am having an issue with the quest "Learning the Ropes". I am at the temple of Dibella where I need to pick up an item while wearing the Dibella Robes. I talk to the NPC and have an animation play to undress then nothing. I can put the robes back on and do so again but then nothing. I know that a sex scene is supposed to play but it just does not start. Is there a solution to this?

Try not skipping the dialog. You can also try opening and closing the console, because sexlab is frequently slow.

I have just went through whole Bound Queen chain. Well, most of it. I got all the chastity devices, then all the journal fragments, then all the key pieces. It was quite a ride I will admit, though the constant fetch questing started to get stale towards the end.

I am now at the moment when Julius proclaims me his Bound Queen, the quest log states to either pickpocket or kill him. My character is not good at pickpocketing, so this option is off the table. However I can't kill Julius as he's marked as essential. Is that by design? Or is there another way to get the key off him.

I will admit that having him as a keyholder would be tempting if I wasn't running Laura's quest at the same time, which I postponed for the duration of Bound Queen quest.

Edited by belegost
7 hours ago, zarantha said:

If it's with some of the obsidian stuff (piercings i think), they're missing a keyword. console in leon's key to unlock them, or add the keyword and go through the end of the quest again.

If it's something else, they can become bugged. Simplest way to fix is to revert your save and try again. Or add Devious Devices Equip and see if it can remove them. Or search the thread or the DD SE thread for how to remove them using the console, it comes up often enough.

Also make sure you don't have any of the known conflicts that break unlocking. Old DD mods (assets, integration, expansion) or old patches, and things that are known to break unlocking listed in the troubleshooting post

I appreciate the response, its not the piercings oddly enough its nearly everything else. And for some reason the free me or device removal in the MCMs for DD, DDE, DCL all dont work either. only thing I found to work was removing everything from inventory then searching for equipped, and manually putting in the remove item console for everything listed still in inventory. Which to say the least is a hassle ={

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try not skipping the dialog. You can also try opening and closing the console, because sexlab is frequently slow.

I let it sit for over an hour after text finished and did not skip any text, just letting it move on its own and still nothing happened. I am used to getting something in at least a couple seconds toindicate that a scene is starting too. I also did a trimmed down mod profile wiht just what was needed to make deviously cursed loot work and it still happened so I am able to rule out most mods that would cause an issue.

Edited by Technomagica

having issues with inn's, upon entering i get maybe 1 frame every 3-5 seconds. i've linked it to this mod. the only thing i can see it being is the added bound npc's. upon changing the amount of added bound women, how long do i have to wait for them to disappear?

i'm guessing this is a byproduct of reinstalling skyrim and downgrading but still keeping the CC stuff [fishing etc] because i've never had issues like this before.

it's happened in solitude and windhelm so far. once i turn this mod off, the inn's work fine. 

On 4/28/2024 at 8:44 PM, illenn said:

I appreciate the response, its not the piercings oddly enough its nearly everything else. And for some reason the free me or device removal in the MCMs for DD, DDE, DCL all dont work either. only thing I found to work was removing everything from inventory then searching for equipped, and manually putting in the remove item console for everything listed still in inventory. Which to say the least is a hassle ={

The free me options aren't really meant for playing. they can break the devices more, so it's only useful for debugging with, and most people don't bother with it because of the problems related to it. Which is why i mentioned DDe. That remove feature seems to work well for me.

If you can't unlock most devices, that sounds like a conflict. Either a mod you have, or you have an old patch that is overwriting DD's scripts and thus breaking them. Scripts are version dependent and you can't depend on an old patch working with a newer version of a mod. Make sure nothing is overwriting DD. (if you have DD NG, that's fine, but you need to go over there for help. it changes DD's scripts a lot.) Attach a list of your installed mods (not the plugins, the mod list since some mods don't have plugins).

17 hours ago, Technomagica said:

I let it sit for over an hour after text finished and did not skip any text, just letting it move on its own and still nothing happened. I am used to getting something in at least a couple seconds toindicate that a scene is starting too. I also did a trimmed down mod profile wiht just what was needed to make deviously cursed loot work and it still happened so I am able to rule out most mods that would cause an issue.

You tried it on a new game with only DCL and it's requirements? I've played that part and it's not broken, so you have some mod interfering. Even mods you wouldn't think would be related can cause weird interactions.

7 hours ago, jaywho said:

having issues with inn's, upon entering i get maybe 1 frame every 3-5 seconds. i've linked it to this mod. the only thing i can see it being is the added bound npc's. upon changing the amount of added bound women, how long do i have to wait for them to disappear?

i'm guessing this is a byproduct of reinstalling skyrim and downgrading but still keeping the CC stuff [fishing etc] because i've never had issues like this before.

it's happened in solitude and windhelm so far. once i turn this mod off, the inn's work fine. 

I disable them right from the start, so they never load. You'd need to wait for the cell to reset, which can vary. go away from those cities/areas for a month and stay away and see if that helps. you can also try selecting them in the console and disabling them, but that may have unintended consequences. If you can, I'd revert to a save where you installed DCL and set it immediately after installing.

downgrading skyrim wouldn't be an issue, this mod has been converted since before 1.5.97 existed and hasn't been changed much. The main problem was the introduction of the whip and chain inn in 9.0, but that does not affect the other inns. The bound girls have been there since 8.x at least, maybe longer. What you're seeing is just an indication you're reaching the limits of what your PC and skyrim can support. You need to tone down resolution (don't use 4k anything), or decrease animations (too many will make the game not load at all, and varies based on PC build), or remove some of the more script heavy mods (DCL is itself script heavy) or a combination of the above.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

The free me options aren't really meant for playing. they can break the devices more, so it's only useful for debugging with, and most people don't bother with it because of the problems related to it. Which is why i mentioned DDe. That remove feature seems to work well for me.

If you can't unlock most devices, that sounds like a conflict. Either a mod you have, or you have an old patch that is overwriting DD's scripts and thus breaking them. Scripts are version dependent and you can't depend on an old patch working with a newer version of a mod. Make sure nothing is overwriting DD. (if you have DD NG, that's fine, but you need to go over there for help. it changes DD's scripts a lot.) Attach a list of your installed mods (not the plugins, the mod list since some mods don't have plugins).

I only use the free me in emergency cases because of those reasons, And I think I figured out the cause from your reply. But I will need to test it, theory is I added NG in this attempt, but an older S.L.U.T.S patch. so most likely that was the problem.

On 4/30/2024 at 4:21 AM, illenn said:

I only use the free me in emergency cases because of those reasons, And I think I figured out the cause from your reply. But I will need to test it, theory is I added NG in this attempt, but an older S.L.U.T.S patch. so most likely that was the problem.

Yeah, probably. NG modifies the scripts, and if sluts is patching the same scripts, it will be reverting some of the changes, which will break things.

I am not sure whether I understand the Rape configuration correctly (see also screenshots in spoiler section).

- There are the Rape triggers. Does the Condition Threshold mean that when the number of triggers is reached, a Rape could happen? Depending also on the "Average trigger chance per hour"?

- How does the Aroused trigger work? Is this trigger only valid once the "Arousal threshold" is exceeded?

- What about the "Minimum arousal to trigger rape"? If its threshold is exceeded, could a rape occur even if there are not enough other rape triggers?

Spoiler

Clipboard_05-06-2024_01.jpg.fcd29ea91a87a4df87b8549e7d4f4f05.jpg

Clipboard_05-06-2024_02.jpg.0790efe10a87a305217c2761409547e0.jpg

10 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I am not sure whether I understand the Rape configuration correctly (see also screenshots in spoiler section).

- There are the Rape triggers. Does the Condition Threshold mean that when the number of triggers is reached, a Rape could happen? Depending also on the "Average trigger chance per hour"?

- How does the Aroused trigger work? Is this trigger only valid once the "Arousal threshold" is exceeded?

- What about the "Minimum arousal to trigger rape"? If its threshold is exceeded, could a rape occur even if there are not enough other rape triggers?

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard_05-06-2024_01.jpg.fcd29ea91a87a4df87b8549e7d4f4f05.jpg

Clipboard_05-06-2024_02.jpg.0790efe10a87a305217c2761409547e0.jpg

Correct on first 2. The minimum arousal is an overriding rule that applies to all the conditions. Even if all the other conditions are true but arousal is 0 then nothing happens.

is there a way to properly reset npc following the player character after a failed/broken rape scene ?
I have tried resetai, recycleactor, killing them and resurrecting them, nothing work.

8 hours ago, Maxslayerz said:

How do I get keys then? Or who can unlock it

Search containers, loot plants. there's a book in the college that will let you craft basic keys too, if you find it. 

6 hours ago, permidion said:

is there a way to properly reset npc following the player character after a failed/broken rape scene ?
I have tried resetai, recycleactor, killing them and resurrecting them, nothing work.

If none of that works, you need to go back to an older save and not rush through scenes.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

If none of that works, you need to go back to an older save and not rush through scenes.

that issue even happen in case of full chastity and getting the message "your chastity gears prevent you from getting rapped" ....