Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

What's your experience then?

No i mean if you activate Damsel of distress your only thought is where to get keys to free from it) That means if i found key in grass i'll be happy. But in your case i need to kill bandit with locked arms to get key to free arms)

Also keys are need so many then i happen to get any key from any container)

Edited: I try less containers in dungeons because always you are highly restrained and low potency on fight. Also Combat surrender in those costumes makes sure to be 90% surrender from hit)

i got most keys from plants, dollmaker, dolmaker's spell touch on control  (no one women city guard survive in this process)

Seems keys drops a bit more.

Going in dungeons is very bad idea)

Also i don't use solicitation options because in most case it's ends with more restraints on but option sex for key shows up so slow than dialogue ends by timeout without chance to select any option.

3 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I'm new to using Outfit studio

But i'm new in MO. I use Vortex where i just replace a files into game folder. Later Vortex ask me to save changes or revert it. I choose save and all ok.

As about outfit studio:

1) If you have body slide file just build it and it replaces a game file. Where replaces in MO i don't know.

2) If you have bodyslide file and want edit it near the choose menu is button - press on it and this outfit open in outfit studio, then press save as - change a name in first line, press button to project and all other outfit studio does itself. Also there is path what file is replaced in game. In other words if you build old project it replaces file old. If you build new outfit it replaces the same file if you not choose a other path for it. and nothing more to worry.

3) If you don't have a bodyslide file then need do as you say and when save need put right path in project what file in game need replaced.

4) If you don't have bodyslide file and don't want it make then just open empty outfit studio: import nif from game folder (i don't know where it is in MO - you can take nif from archive or there is other methods for MO) Then made a changes what need and without save export nif to file - usually outfit studio default path uses Sliderset folder.

The copy this file to game folder, where you take it (How it can be done in MO - have no clue, can made new archive put in this file with correct path and install in MO).

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

No i mean if you activate Damsel of distress your only thought is where to get keys to free from it) That means if i found key in grass i'll be happy. But in your case i need to kill bandit with locked arms to get key to free arms)

Also keys are need so many then i happen to get any key from any container)

Edited: I try less containers in dungeons because always you are highly restrained and low potency on fight. Also Combat surrender in those costumes makes sure to be 90% surrender from hit)

i got most keys from plants, dollmaker, dolmaker's spell touch on control  (no one women city guard survive in this process)

Seems keys drops a bit more.

Going in dungeons is very bad idea)

Also i don't use solicitation options because in most case it's ends with more restraints on but option sex for key shows up so slow than dialogue ends by timeout without chance to select any option.

It sounds like you need to change your settings a bit, unless you like playing with so much bondage and chaos. I don't even know what this dollmaker is but it doesn't sound like something I want in my game. I also think you need this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1429

It might help with the dialogue not appearing. But all that bondage would block you from most types of sexual acts.

41 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I don't even know what this dollmaker

Lol

Then why you install a DCL? Dollmaker is DCL main character what gives to you quests, sells dd items and many more stuff.

And Damsel of Distress is DCL quest what randomly sometimes trigger when you search a containers, plants, mine etc. And this quest is hard - you got on many restraint items and free from it will take long time. Legally.

I use controller. And no i don't choose wrong dialogue option. It's just not show up in time.

Start dialogue with NPC

Select Socialization.

Select [Sex for keys]

Dialogue window empty. After 30 sec or about it dialogue closes.

If i'm lucky with few seconds before close i see appear dialogue variants and if i'm fast i can choose the first in line)

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

Sounds like you've got her as a dominant follower. There's not a whole lot to do yet - the XDFF system is still being developed. There should be occaisional random tasks, but for the most part go on about your other business, or revert to a save before you became her slave if you don't want that.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=2597624

I understood. Thanks for replly... 

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Lol

Then why you install a DCL? Dollmaker is DCL main character what gives to you quests, sells dd items and many more stuff.

And Damsel of Distress is DCL quest what randomly sometimes trigger when you search a containers, plants, mine etc. And this quest is hard - you got on many restraint items and free from it will take long time. Legally.

I use controller. And no i don't choose wrong dialogue option. It's just not show up in time.

Start dialogue with NPC

Select Socialization.

Select [Sex for keys]

Dialogue window empty. After 30 sec or about it dialogue closes.

If i'm lucky with few seconds before close i see appear dialogue variants and if i'm fast i can choose the first in line)

Traps and public indecency makes it more exciting. I don't care about the rest. Quests are only a small part of the mod and the DD items only a way to make my char vulnerable to events from other mods. I activate gas bomb, gags, collars, blindfolds, boots, heavy bondage, estrus. It's no fun if they can't have "fun" with her. But she tries to get free, because I don't roleplay a bondage lover.

I also like semi-realism and immersion and this "dollmaker" doesn't sound like she fits in the game, but I will check it out and see for myself.

57 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Traps and public indecency makes it more exciting.

Ok then i warn you. If you don't turn off a Damsel of Disstress quest in MCM - sometimes (default trigger is very low) then you can trigger it by trap activation what you love so much.

Dollmaker lives in special house into Dawnstar.

I'm not sure if these are DCL or just regular DD items, but does anyone know if there is a way to legitimately obtain the Mages Silk Dress (75% magicka cost reduction and 150% magica regen), the Rubber Mini dress (Basically like Dibellas Charm but an actual outfit), or the Dibellas star (a better version of the charm) in game without using any console commands or the addmenuitem mod? My highest leveled character is level 92 and I still can't find them anywhere (assuming only the Dollmaker would have it for sale). The dollmaker has been selling Dibellas charm since level 1, but better stuff never gets added to the shop.

I have questions:

1) In DDI device hider system is checkbox - Use QueneNinode. It's left from LE version or it works in SE too and if yes how and how correct use it?

2) Also when i test Damsel in distress i got this error. Nothing broke and works but this error is because too many devices on from DID or something is broke in my game?

Edited: This error happens when i try unequip DID bra.

See spoiler:

Spoiler

ScreenShot89.jpg.f7547581b234d6a1b19d5892651b3ff4.jpg

This is not necessarily a question about DCL and probably involves a lot of mods, but here it is:

I find that the longer that I play a character, the slower everything gets until it is unplayable. I find the removal and addition of DD items becomes so slow that it can take 15-20 minutes on my level 55 character. Sex scenes become so out of sync that they take forever, can't be easily interrupted, and never line up. Basically, the game becomes unplayable. When I start a new character, everything works smoothly.

So, is there any way to clean up a leveled character so that the game works again, or do I just have to start new characters every time they get too far along?

I have posted this question on the DD SE thread (linked below), but I'm not entirely sure if it's related to DD or DCL so I thought I would ask here too. Is anyone else getting clipping with the catsuit + just about any other restraint? I swear the first time I installed these mods, wearing the catsuit would hide most other worn restraints, but at least since I've done a fresh install of SE and my mods it just layers with everything else resulting in a lot of clipping issues between outfits. Is this a common problem, or does the catsuit functioning as an outer layer that hides restraints below it work for everyone else?

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

it work for everyone else?

It's work for me)

First i assume i have damaged Skyrim SE or some mod conflicts.

But what i see:

Long time i use DD 4.3a without devious devices.ddl - it's works painly slow but without errors: sounds fun ehh?

Without ddl i don't see equipping on me only rendered devices without inventory device. Also device hider works slow but always work. Not suuure about it i think in that way.

With ddl i experience in some hours about 3 different items (gag, boots) equiping on me without inventory devices.

Also device hider start works bad. Sometimes not hide.

Ok now about you:

1) Check Devious devices mod configuration section - Devices underneath (see in spoiler) - sometimes for me it's drops settings what need to hide - you can choose there under 32 section.

2) Also if there always all settings - sometimes for me device hider "forgot" update hidden devices - i fix it by try equipping vanilla armor on catsuit - it fixes and re-render hidden devices. Also it's can't equip vanilla armor because catsuit. But if you have tied arms then only one way is enter in that section change settings - take something out, left this section to inventory and then device hider re-render hidden devices. Also later you can add back device what you change to force update.

Spoiler

ScreenShot91.jpg.8b66a2ec62f8bf7db1df84be743201bb.jpg

9 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

Use QueueNiNode

i ask about it in previous post but still not got answer - and i not try it in long time process - still not sure it's helps)

I will try it and maybe later will see how it works - at this moment i rest from skyrim dd and wait DCL 9.0 version)

42 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

I think enabling that fixed the problem for me...

Ok i found about 10 rendered instances in my save in inventory without equip and inventory devices) Now i have work to ride all those instances before i can test normally "Use QueueNiNode" ) Not sure it left after i start used devious devices ddl or it's result of wrong working devious hider. When i load a long time save ago those instances not present.

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

Use QueueNiNode

Ok. After i ride all rendered devices instances i test this by combo Dollmaker catsuit on - Sasha equips on you chastity belt.

I hides a belt in that type of equip.

Then i wait a time and dollmaker suit i take off. Belt not appear.

Then i put on Mage silk dress and take off - belt appear.

Then i goes to Dollmaker and she puts back old dollmaker suit from my inventoy. Belt not hide.

Only when try equip Mage silk dress as i say before.

Seems if dd equips items by NPC it's not hide somehow.

or my game is highly damaged) Also maybe it's happen when you already have into inventory device - it's equip from inventory and not hide it. Or maybe... insane thought. DD hider doesn't know about dollmaker suit because it's from DCL mod.

Ok. After i ride all rendered devices instances i test this by combo Dollmaker catsuit on - Sasha equips on you chastity belt.

I hides a belt in that type of equip.

Then i wait a time and dollmaker suit i take off. Belt not appear.

Then i put on Mage silk dress and take off - belt appear.

Then i goes to Dollmaker and she puts back old dollmaker suit from my inventoy. Belt not hide.

Only when try equip Mage silk dress as i say before.

Yeah I've noticed the game seems inconsistent with when something gets hidden and when it doesn't. Maybe I should do some tests too.

Also maybe it's happen when you already have into inventory device - it's equip from inventory and not hide it. Or maybe... insane thought. DD hider doesn't know about dollmaker suit because it's from DCL mod.

I have been able to get devices hidden by equipping a catsuit myself, but it was the DD catsuit and not the DCL one. You might actually be right, I remember on my first play through using a DD catsuit devices were hidden, but on plays where I did the chloe quest the catsuits (from both DD and DCL) seemed to have problems with hiding devices.

4 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I have posted this question on the DD SE thread (linked below), but I'm not entirely sure if it's related to DD or DCL so I thought I would ask here too. Is anyone else getting clipping with the catsuit + just about any other restraint? I swear the first time I installed these mods, wearing the catsuit would hide most other worn restraints, but at least since I've done a fresh install of SE and my mods it just layers with everything else resulting in a lot of clipping issues between outfits. Is this a common problem, or does the catsuit functioning as an outer layer that hides restraints below it work for everyone else?

The devices are meant to be worn over the body, not a bodysuit. So yes, clipping is expected. You can try to fix it using the methods the others discussed, or edit the problem items in outfit studio. The problem with editing it in outfit studio is once you fix the clipping with the bodysuit, it will likely be a little too big for your body without the bodysuit.

2 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

image.png.1d715066e626b12180d555968c558024.png2004233375_MissingWristsAnkles.png.39a3f120240975543685b0978b10460e.png
i have an issue.. if i'm not mistaken my character has gaps on her arms and legs when wearing the parasite armor, is there a fix i may have missed.. i believe i did the bodyslide correctly.. (is playing the se edition) ?___?

You need to edit the esp providing the outfit to add forearms and calves. There is a link in my post with the fixes explaining how to fix it. that link takes you to this post:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

Ok that's it. Now i'm relief about my dd hider because most of DCL suits are designed not to hide chastity belts. i assume it's done to show more punish for character not to hider her chastity belt.

if you not to agree to this you can take of keyword what grants not to hide it or use DD hider feature what's probably can't be blocked and can count as little bug.

When you try equip other suit what is designed to hide it even if you have locked arms and even if this suit can't fit over your catsuit it's still hide all items for time to reload a hider.

Hi all, I really love DCL and all the content it brings. I also love the relative stability of Skyrim SE...

I've attached my mod list, and it seems that every play through attempt, i lose one or more towns... What I mean is the game CTDs upon entering that cell. In my latest game, i have lost Morthal and Riften. Could someone check my mod list and say oh yes dummy don't run OBIS or Expanded Carriages.... or hey where did you get that version of DDi, its all wrong??

I'd love for there to be something obvious. As you can see, I have trimmed this mod list down pretty far. And the places where the game works, it works amazing, including the Devious devices. The list has been through Fenis and Bodyslide and Loot.

Well that's about it, I appreciate any suggestions you all have, and thanks again Kimy for an amazing mod!

sarah

ModList_SKYRIMSE.txt