Jump to content

Dark Ascension Horizon - Chapter 6


devious-Drunna

2,157 views

It has been a few days since Gabrielle’s and Jenna’s last contract with the Mercenary Union.  Lucky for them, they were contacted the previous night by Huxley to accompany them on a large contract given by DymerDyne Systems. As Gabrielle and Jenna gear up in the morning, Jenna uses the moment for a quick, intimate session with Kor in her room. 
 

 

 

Part 1

Spoiler

EN5OgNPh_o.jpg
MdviXYLe_o.jpg
ohr2APBK_o.jpg
hbwWj1IX_o.jpg
QBFgtzBK_o.jpg
b6PvqwJo_o.jpg
kLkHNCnI_o.jpg
03w2jqEe_o.jpg
yXiHzAzY_o.jpg
11rLp2Vh_o.jpg
D9jId2tM_o.jpg
y8QlKLke_o.jpg
YX9GokAw_o.jpg
MaFjeUWo_o.jpg
KCVSiU4Y_o.jpg
mu0yBn5o_o.jpg

Part 2

Spoiler

H59f4gfr_o.jpg
Xq4hK2yY_o.jpg
ilNvG9i9_o.jpg
FWl0Zmfj_o.jpg
AQpLU8n0_o.jpg
pJLOWrd4_o.jpg
DlSLoKTq_o.jpg
8Y0ejCfv_o.jpg
7YTBQ7OY_o.jpg
JxHS6rpl_o.jpg
4J2tmXwO_o.jpg
tMZSTj5g_o.jpg
xVJM2Poy_o.jpg
sCWamnY9_o.jpg
fHUuxrqh_o.jpg
JFVhnX0h_o.jpg
VhAvEV9V_o.jpg

EQAMIxG6_o.jpg
YDBRMNCL_o.jpg
HzfXQjIt_o.jpg
pgom5TXs_o.jpg
KSh6iY3p_o.jpg

Part 3

Spoiler

Nwzup6Ap_o.jpg
S8zVmLYH_o.jpg
L6uy0fWQ_o.jpg
eALbpS20_o.jpg
v98xK5AM_o.jpg
CIw5DTlm_o.jpg
Zo8q3Q2d_o.jpg
lhkxtqXg_o.jpg
52M3CPDj_o.jpg
awPNmgbi_o.jpg
TrxsZ224_o.jpg
XXN2VeUp_o.jpg
LZh9NN47_o.jpg
ntLmJA35_o.jpg
facVJWia_o.jpg
ryJviFYM_o.jpg
WjEdr5Wk_o.jpg
asxDXEXO_o.jpg
D9R0ibsV_o.jpg
qrqiDESU_o.jpg
4raUegq8_o.jpg
sMZw2Fs2_o.jpg
WiTOcGjQ_o.jpg
SUVR02fX_o.jpg
IEsR6pkX_o.jpg
E9P7FSvm_o.jpg
nYMRts3o_o.jpg
DbkI5YkT_o.jpg
V7touM5a_o.jpg

 

Dark Ascension: Horizon, Book 2

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

 

Dark Ascension, Book 1

Chapter 1: Fortune's Bedfellows

Chapter 2: Reaper's Covenant

Chapter 3: Journey's Shadowed Path

Chapter 4: Essence Awakenings

Chapter 5:Secrets Under the Stairs

Chapter 6: Vestal's Order

Chapter 7: Veracity’s Twilight

Chapter 8: Pawns in Portension’s Shadow

Chapter 9: Hath Thee in Thrall

Chapter 10: No Tomorrow

Chapter 11: In the Mouth of Chaos and Lust

Chapter 12: The Laconic Pathway

Chapter 13: Divine Pestilence

Chapter 14: Lascivious Connections

Chapter 15: Cross the Rubikon

 

Dark Ascension, Initiates' Tales

Part 1

Part 2

Edited by devious-Drunna

12 Comments


Recommended Comments

-ARGH! I was aiming to get this chapter released on the 8th so it would have been a month away since my last story post! Spent 4 days reediting shots/captions and insane amount of proofreading corrections and reshooting  (and no, it wasnt all spent on creating the DymerDyne Logo ?  )

 

-I was originally imagining this chapter having much more action, but had to scale back due to lighting issues or game crashes as this chapter involved lots of characters and sexlab animations.

 

-The next chapter was originally to be this chapter, but I realized the pacing was a little off and needed at least one mission in between but could not think of anthingy interesting. Then the idea for this chapter popped in my head - and I have no clue how I came up with this idea as it really did come from waaaaaay left field!

 

Also you would think...Oh Quarantine -  I can get more work and chapters done quickly and release them in a shorter timeframe than one month..... NOPE!

 

Spoiler

Also Kor's cock is supposed to be bigger as in chapter 4, but the Schlongs plugin got weird on me and I could not adjust his cock size

 

Link to comment

:lol: Great chapter! I gotta say nice touch on the ideas you came up with in this chapter, Great work indeed. ;):thumbsup:

 

Are use using custom world space you made yourself or mods or both? :O

Link to comment

Oh my, thats great!
1st - I love how the world that you created allows you to use a different assets/armors/characters, staying in your own created lore.
2nd - I started to see a similarities with basic location just with a new textures, some locations are pretty recognizable and if you really redrawn all these textures from scratch, I can only bow to your patience and diligence.
The first part(sex scene) is so sensual and sexy that I was amazed. This is just great!
Honestly, in the third part I really expected something like that, but still it looks interesting.
And yes the spectacle of the sexualization of Dwemer machines always reminds me of this. :D 

Spoiler

 

 

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Jayomms said:

:lol: Great chapter! I gotta say nice touch on the ideas you came up with in this chapter, Great work indeed. ;):thumbsup:

 

Are use using custom world space you made yourself or mods or both? :O

-Well I told myself I need to start using already created cells and world spaces and not spend so much time creating my own from scratch. A very large majority of my interiors and exteriors in Book 1 and Book 2 however, are built from scratch with lots of retrxture work done by me as well.

-This chapter (parts 2 and 3) was influenced with the DwemerTech mod as the original plugin and base. Most of the rooms however were still heavily edited with the Computer Core room and the Exterior pyramid shot of DymerDyne builds from scratch.

 

Link to comment
On 5/13/2020 at 4:13 AM, Crw said:

Oh my, thats great!
1st - I love how the world that you created allows you to use a different assets/armors/characters, staying in your own created lore.
2nd - I started to see a similarities with basic location just with a new textures, some locations are pretty recognizable and if you really redrawn all these textures from scratch, I can only bow to your patience and diligence.
The first part(sex scene) is so sensual and sexy that I was amazed. This is just great!
Honestly, in the third part I really expected something like that, but still it looks interesting.
And yes the spectacle of the sexualization of Dwemer machines always reminds me of this. :D 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Glad you enjoyed it!

#1: that was my thought as well with this world, and with the portals to different realities allows me even more flexibility. The challenge of writing in an established universe like Elder Scrolls, is you have to follow its lore and characteristics.
 

#2: a) it’s amazing how retextures can dramatically change the look! Soran’s tavern was initially the Retching Netch, but change the building textures from stone to rusty metal, it looks like something from Cyberpunk or Star Wars.


b) only 3 small retextures by me in Chapter 6. The exterior structure pyramid of DymerDyne and the two DymerDyne Systerms logos based on the “CyberDyne” logo from Terminator:

 

Spoiler

]olYGQyWD_o.jpeg


Part 3 was the eventual cliche the story would seem to lead up to and I figured it needed some sex payoff at the end. There is probably another, more creative/subversive way to write sex into Part 3. 
 

-What is your (Or anyone’s) opinion for Part 2? That one felt it was gonna be exposition dump, so I was trying to hide it as part of their battle plan.
_Also were the dialogue bubbles easy to follow/flow such as the end of Part 2 between Selenia and Shivea?

_I’m trying out stacking more dialogue conversations within a panel.

Link to comment

Pleasant chapter once again, as immersive as ever. The story strings used to sexualize the scenario were something that could've been found in more common hentai however, but that doesn't prevents from enjoying the technical execution and staging. Very few english mistakes as well, and as usual a quite efficient comic layout that becomes natural to the eye, blending into the story. The effects were also quite nice, though I wondered if some of the effects weren't ingame (the holograms) while others (the laser shots) seemed a bit more photoshopped. Worth mentioning as well, the WoW elf character, that could've been made by DesoPL. ^^  Anyway, great work, as always ! :smiley:?

 

Malicia : « Jenna's very right, that Huxsley Mr isn't a gal, no:classic_lightbulb:

 

               Also that Kor guy behaves as he he was her boyfriend, but he was very talking with hooded elves before. That's very suspicious, uh. :classic_excl: »

Link to comment

Great work!

 

I really love the high tech effects like this one:



TrxsZ224_o.jpg

 

How to you do them? Are they ingame or later edited in?

Also Jenna is great! :heart:

 

Link to comment
15 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Great work!

 

I really love the high tech effects like this one:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


TrxsZ224_o.jpg
 

 

 

 

How to you do them? Are they ingame or later edited in?

Also Jenna is great! :heart:

 

Thanks!
It’s from a mod on Nexus called Dwemer Tech. Lots of great assets there including 3D mesh holograms. I try my best not to visually add things in the scene cause getting them to match up is a pain - such as blood splatter.

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Pleasant chapter once again, as immersive as ever. The story strings used to sexualize the scenario were something that could've been found in more common hentai however, but that doesn't prevents from enjoying the technical execution and staging. Very few english mistakes as well, and as usual a quite efficient comic layout that becomes natural to the eye, blending into the story. The effects were also quite nice, though I wondered if some of the effects weren't ingame (the holograms) while others (the laser shots) seemed a bit more photoshopped. Worth mentioning as well, the WoW elf character, that could've been made by DesoPL. ^^  Anyway, great work, as always ! :smiley:?

 

Malicia : « Jenna's very right, that Huxsley Mr isn't a gal, no:classic_lightbulb:

 

               Also that Kor guy behaves as he he was her boyfriend, but he was very talking with hooded elves before. That's very suspicious, uh. :classic_excl: »

I wasn’t crazy about the laser shots either compared to the one I photoshopped in the 1st chapter despite doing the same technique. It just hit me as I’m typing that it maybe because it was coming out from the actual weapon itself and hitting the target whereas Chapter 1, the laser bolt came under from off screen (panel).

 

I do apologize if the ending was very stereotypically hentai as you and Crw mentioned (though there were no tentacles -yet).
The original focus/purpose for chapter was to express both the passage of time and the comradery among the Union members and integrating Jenna/Gabrielle into the group. 
 

Oh wait! the main heroine of the hentai still had all of her the clothes on! :)
 

Malicia:

That  was an issue someone mentioned in the previous chapter as well. The guy in the shadows talking to the hooded Elves was Sero, the other guard who was with Kor in Chapter 2. It was either the lighting, or the shot I had of Sero which made it hard to differentiate between Kor and Sero :(

Its on my notes to address/fix in upcoming chapters.

Link to comment

So that's where Sylvanus went after she Mary Sue'd Bolvar in the face ??

 

Really not a fan of the tranny stuff personally so I'll fully admit I didn't read those scenes but everything else looked great. Were those steam effects in game or photoshop? They look perfect.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

So that's where Sylvanus went after she Mary Sue'd Bolvar in the face ??

 

Really not a fan of the tranny stuff personally so I'll fully admit I didn't read those scenes but everything else looked great. Were those steam effects in game or photoshop? They look perfect.

-I figured it would  allow/open up options for variety of things in the future, not just sex scenes but character variety. Also, it allows to explore Jenna’s naive curiosity. 

-whe you mentioned steam effects I’m assuming you meant the ones from the dwarven  machines? Those were in game. But it’s great to know that my past photoshop attempts looked to be ingame (although I agree with Triloque the laser blast in this chapter wasn’t all that great).
 

Link to comment

Yes I meant the steam from the dwemer centurions. It looks really great and plays with your enb very nicely, really blends into the image rather than looking like it's floating on top the way particle effects sometimes like to

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...