To those with Pony Harness problems:

please open console and enter sqv zbfxMain

Is the quest running?

If not - enter

startquest zbfxMain

and check if the Harness is working after that

Can i check which body the harness is made for please? 

This mod doesn't contain the harness assets - they are part of Devious Devices Assets.

It re-uses those assets only.

So you should know which body you have installed for DDa

When I entered sqv zbfxMain, it said it was enabled and running. No change in the behavior. When equipped, the camera changes zoom, but nothing else.

Then you have probably a mod running that replaces standard animations or a broken FNIS.

Or maybe it is the skeleton - I use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

You might try to disable other mods until you find the one that causes the issue.

When I entered sqv zbfxMain, it said it was enabled and running. No change in the behavior. When equipped, the camera changes zoom, but nothing else.

Trying to start the quest did nothing (i assume because it's already running)

I get the same: quest is running but no change when equiping the harness.

I do get the following in my log when equiping it:

[11/12/2016 - 02:04:38AM] @@ TOOLS :notify An enchanting Follower

[11/12/2016 - 02:04:38AM] @@ TOOLS :OnPlayerLoadGame-

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:18AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:18AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:18AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:18AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:18AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: finished maintenance

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:46AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Seriana group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:46AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Seriana group: _mt base: 0 number: 0

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:46AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: ZazExtensionPack actor: Seriana group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:55AM] VM is freezing...

[11/12/2016 - 02:05:55AM] VM is frozen

So something Fnissy is going on. To be sure I ran FNIS and it recognizes the anims in the mod, and all other animations are working correctly. 

What body types are you guys with the error using? I'm using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended with UNPB.

I don't see how any other mods could be conflicting with this. I just disabled all the .esps except the essential ones and still having the exact same behavior.

What body types are you guys with the error using? I'm using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended with UNPB.

I don't see how any other mods could be conflicting with this. I just disabled all the .esps except the essential ones and still having the exact same behavior.

Try reinstall latest FNIS...

I didn't realize the skeleton updated on halloween so I went and applied that. I also reinstalled FNIS and ran that. Only things installed are the unofficial patches, UNPB body, XP32, Realistic Force and RAgdolls, Papyusutil 3.3, slab 1.62, racemenu 3.4.5, hdt, hdt heels, fuz ro doh, dd assets, ui extensions, zaz 6.1, zaz 6.1 patch, skyui, fnis 6.3, zaz extension, and heretical resources.

Still the same results, equip harness, camera zooms in, no change.

EDIT: I guess I should point out that I'm using mod organizer, as well.

On a whim, I also disabled hdt, hdt heels, fuz ro doh, skyui, and tried it on an existing character, same result.

why doe it ask for and  Heretical resource .esm, I did not get one with my download of it, I even unpacked the zip to look for it, and did not find any ESM, all I found were the body slide folder.

what am I missing here, if I turn it on, it asks for the ESM that did not come with the Heretical resource download

post-123-0-54216000-1478930994_thumb.jpg

why doe it ask for and  Heretical resource .esm, I did not get one with my download of it, I even unpacked the zip to look for it, and did not find any EZM, all I found were the body slide folder.

what am I missing here, if I turn it on, it asks for the ESM that did not come with the Heretical resource download

You have to download it from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3062-heretical-resources-25-10-2016/

To be honest, it would've been better to include it in the pack itself instead of having a dependency on it. But heretical resources will be included in the next DDex i think.

Okay, I was wondering what was wrong, I was sure i had installed all the things zaira said too.. and yes I think about 95% of heretical will be in the next DDex , if what i have been reading is right.

But just what do I need to download, i had already gotten the Mega download from the text file, there was no ESM in that.

Okay, I was wondering what was wrong, I was sure i had installed all the things zaira said too.. and yes I think about 95% of heretical will be in the next DDex , if what i have been reading is right.

But just what do I need to download, i had already gotten the Mega download from the text file, there was no ESM in that.

You want "Heretical Resources v1.40.rar" not "Heretical Resources v1.41 BodySlide Files DL.txt"

To those with Pony Harness problems:

please open console and enter sqv zbfxMain

Is the quest running?

If not - enter

startquest zbfxMain

and check if the Harness is working after that

I've tried to uninstall animation replacers, reinstalled FNIS 6.3 (it still correctly detect animations), , checked [sqv zbfxMain] , it says: "yes", but still have no animation.

I have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended installed btw, with HDT.

Here is my log, as I promised, hope it can help.

Papyrus.0.log

Good mod, but where can i find a BDSM bed ? and how to use that ?

you must place this bed with the CK in the skyrim-world

how to use???...you can sleep in this bed

well, i thought that BDSM bed may have some specific functions like gibbets or gallows... a restrained BDSW bed will be better.