Any chance in some future (distant or near) we could get SLAL packs divided by some categories?

I do not know if i am the only one, but i do not use all FB animations because either they are not entirely my thing or because i already have like 10 animations of the same type (for example, missionary, doggystyle, etc). So what happens is that i install FB's pack but only use like 20 animations out of.. 200! 

I do not know if FNIS still has a limit in the amount of animations it can proccess, but at  the rate FB releases animations it will eventually reach the point where you will have to choose between having FB SLAL or the rest...  :-/ . I do not think anybody would want that.. FB included.

Having them on separated packs (dunno, lets say for example "Guro/Necro/extreme violence", "Normal aggressives", "group/orgy" and "consensual") could help

Any chance in some future (distant or near) we could get SLAL packs divided by some categories?

I do not know if i am the only one, but i do not use all FB animations because either they are not entirely my thing or because i already have like 10 animations of the same type (for example, missionary, doggystyle, etc). So what happens is that i install FB's pack but only use like 20 animations out of.. 200! 

I do not know if FNIS still has a limit in the amount of animations it can proccess, but at  the rate FB releases animations it will eventually reach the point where you will have to choose between having FB SLAL or the rest...  :-/ . I do not think anybody would want that.. FB included.

Having them on separated packs (dunno, lets say for example "Guro/Necro/extreme violence", "Normal aggressives", "group/orgy" and "consensual") could help

Till the day FunnyBiz stops or slows down making animations, I will consider it, but everyone is different about how to make categorize, I talked about this a while back, decided not to do it. 

I think the best way is: create your personal pack.

I have same need as you do, and I have started to study how to make my own pack.  It seems not that difficult as I thought.  Maybe you could try for your need, too.

Hey everyone! Ok so version 19.5 is up and I added the "BrutalGuroMMF" animation (MY FAV!) :lol: here are some previews of the "AmputeeHolding", "AmputeeHoldingMMF", and "BrutalGuroMMF" animation available in version 19.5. I hope you guys like them. Stay brutal! 

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-08 00-04-33-22.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-08 00-03-59-29.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-08 00-05-33-48.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-08 00-05-05-30.png

AmputeeHolding

AmputeeHoldingMMF

BrutalGuroMMF

I know I've said stuff like this before, but it means so much to me that there's people out there who share and understand my kinks, especially in the modding community. It's rare to find, and it helps me be less ashamed of them. Stuff like this is just so goddamn hot, and trying to explain that to someone who doesn't share the kink almost never goes well.

Hey everyone! Ok so version 19.5 is up and I added the "BrutalGuroMMF" animation (MY FAV!) :lol: here are some previews of the "AmputeeHolding", "AmputeeHoldingMMF", and "BrutalGuroMMF" animation available in version 19.5. I hope you guys like them. Stay brutal!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-08 00-04-33-22.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-08 00-03-59-29.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-08 00-05-33-48.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-08 00-05-05-30.png

AmputeeHolding

AmputeeHoldingMMF

BrutalGuroMMF

I know I've said stuff like this before, but it means so much to me that there's people out there who share and understand my kinks, especially in the modding community. It's rare to find, and it helps me be less ashamed of them. Stuff like this is just so goddamn hot, and trying to explain that to someone who doesn't share the kink almost never goes well.

Well I am really glad I could add to your Skyrim experience with some awesome kink ^_^ <3

Hey guys! I just wanted to upload version 19.6 before I went away for the weekend. I added three new scenes. "RoughMMF", BoundRoughMMF, and "BoundRoughMMMF" here are some previews I hope you guys enjoy them  :lol:  Stay brutal and have a great weekend!

post-51187-0-35282300-1468052791_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-72874600-1468052595_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-35571600-1468052617_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-70425500-1468052744_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-28510900-1468052625_thumb.png

*Penis aligns PERFECTLY. I use Schlongs of Skyrim so I couldn't control the NPC's dick to aim for her mouth lol*

RoughMMF

post-51187-0-63098000-1468052344_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-63951300-1468052326_thumb.gif

BoundRoughMMF

post-51187-0-12333000-1468052372_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-47967900-1468052358_thumb.gif

BoundRoughMMMF

post-51187-0-62141700-1468052309_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-38920600-1468052292_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-93920000-1468052268_thumb.gif

Hi,

I'm sorry but not sure which file I should use.

On the mod page, I think I shoudl dowload : FunnyBizAnimationsV19.6.zip

But I have note understood what is NonReplacerModsPACKED.zip

And in the support topic, I need this one
SLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v16.9.7z
SLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations v18.4.7z
SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v19.2.7z
SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v19.4.7z

Note sure about the two last one, we can choose one of the human or both but how do we choose, what do they do ?

Thanks for you time and patience.

Hi,

I'm sorry but not sure which file I should use.

On the mod page, I think I shoudl dowload : FunnyBizAnimationsV19.6.zip

But I have note understood what is NonReplacerModsPACKED.zip

And in the support topic, I need this one
SLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v16.9.7z
SLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations v18.4.7z
SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v19.2.7z
SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v19.4.7z

Note sure about the two last one, we can choose one of the human or both but how do we choose, what do they do ?

Thanks for you time and patience.

If u are using sexlab animloader, then you can use SLAL packs I made, link in my sign. If you don't, you can use NonReplacerMods

as in my support topic, I explained that question, you can use one or both, no dependency in them, it's 2 packs only because the pack is too big to make as one, Sexlab animloader only support 125 animations in one pack.

The rest I have all explained in my topic, follow the steps, it's really easy.

Hi,

Thanks you Bytion. I use the sexlab animloader, so I don't the NonReplacerMods and I will use your pack. For the two pack, I 've read why there is two but I don't what is in the pack, but don't worry I will take the two and in the game I will make my choice.

Thanks for you help.

Hey guys! I just wanted to upload version 19.6 before I went away for the weekend. I added three new scenes. "RoughMMF", BoundRoughMMF, and "BoundRoughMMMF" here are some previews I hope you guys enjoy them  :lol:  Stay brutal and have a great weekend!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-09 03-48-19-96.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-09 03-47-23-24.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-09 03-46-45-79.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-09 03-50-18-10.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-09 03-53-58-26.png

*Penis aligns PERFECTLY. I use Schlongs of Skyrim so I couldn't control the NPC's dick to aim for her mouth lol*

RoughMMF

BoundRoughMMF

BoundRoughMMMF

Yes this is amazing. You're the best Funnybiz!

Hi thanks all modders who offer great animations, :shy:

then this is report,,about "out of index" problem (FNIS)

when I install SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v19.4  by MO, then generate FNIS,

it  must show "out of Index" erreor..  

My FNIS and xpmse are newest version. then I keep correct MOD order ,I believe. 

Funny buzz anim object is not overwritten by any mod,, etc,

I install each package, then run FNIS to check this  broblem,

only  this package  seems  cause "out of index" erroer.

if I  install SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v19.2, , ,and otehr creature animation packs,, ,without HumanAnimations 2 v19.

FNIS works without problem..    do not you see same problem?  and way to avoid this?