hello, i have a little question about these sweet animations. i have succsessfully installed all animations and they are working! but i dont see there animations with furniture, although these animations installed and furniture pack installed too. do i need some additional mod making this work? what should i do to see for example rack animations?

Ok everyone after lots of caffeine and cigs and metal in my ear :angry: \m/ I finally finished the two newest animations lol :D they are called "DoggyRough" and "DoggyHard" here are some previews and I hope you guys like them. They are in version 19.0 Stay Brutal!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-12-39-86.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 03-34-17-03.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-13-44-80.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-14-35-33.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-14-52-70.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-15-43-45.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-11-25-59.png

*Note to Bytion* the 1st stage for both animations are the only non looped and they end at 66 :)

GIFS

DoggyRough

DoggyHard

Funnybizness i was wondering what male body are you currently using in those gifs ??

Ok everyone after lots of caffeine and cigs and metal in my ear angry.png \m/ I finally finished the two newest animations lol biggrin.png they are called "DoggyRough" and "DoggyHard" here are some previews and I hope you guys like them. They are in version 19.0 Stay Brutal!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-12-39-86.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 03-34-17-03.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-13-44-80.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-14-35-33.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-14-52-70.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-15-43-45.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-06-23 06-11-25-59.png

*Note to Bytion* the 1st stage for both animations are the only non looped and they end at 66 smile.png

GIFS

DoggyRough

DoggyHard

Thanks giving me frame count really saving me time to do it myself, and less error.

2 nice doggy style coming up in........the SLAL pack.

BTW: I edit my info page for SLAL and add French version and Chinese(thanks to xyzeratul) version, but my french is rusty since I haven't used it in years, if there is any mistakes in spelling, plz correct me.

hi i want to ask a question

the thing is i want the old pack threesomes and group sex animations like 4way 5way and etc but if i use all of them i will have ctds becuz of fnis so is it possible for you to make a slal pack of those anims plz? also instead of halving them into two packs why not making independent packs like MOLAG Bal Pack Thank you so much i couldn't live without you and Funnibiz

as I said before(you can refer to the pages before my SLAL pack link),  I choose this way because the speed funnybiz animation update is like no one before, if I pack them base on the stlye or anything, some of them will have their own sub packs again and again, which is difficult to manage, I can do it once a pack reach its limits, but not with new packs, I simplely can't keep up with funnybiz's speed at this. confused.gif

Thank You For The Answer If I simply delete those animations Files will it Work? Becuz I reallly Need Those Animationsblush.gif Yes FB releases new anim any moment and i don't know what would have happened if you weren't here to help us heart.gif

Thank You So Much!

awesome animations.

How about try some more nasty animations like futa-masturbation and futa-on-futa animations?  Waiting for your latest version. 

It might be interesting to see some animations involving the 'Double Helix' position,

post-197547-0-87450200-1466930898_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-06024900-1466930919_thumb.jpg

mammary masturbation

post-197547-0-50504800-1466931022_thumb.jpgpost-197547-0-15912600-1466931045_thumb.jpg

or simultaneous penile and anal/vaginal masturbation

post-197547-0-65763200-1466931079_thumb.jpgpost-197547-0-75620600-1466931183_thumb.jpegpost-197547-0-52904700-1466931215_thumb.jpg

but we should avoid overloading FB with suggestions just now.

I've just discovered that some of the latest animations in the Funny Biz 2 pack aren't actually working properly. I can select them in SLAL, they show up in the Sexlab animation registry, but I can't select them in the animation menu you get when you press the '0' key. In the SLAL list, everything from 'FunnyBizness Molag Necro Miss' up isn't appearing in the '0' key list.

...Okay I feel like I'm being terrible at explaining so here's pictures:

Zqdhy7X.jpg

These are the animations I'm having trouble with. 'FunnyBizness Bound Servant Rape' will be an example. Shows up fine in SLAL

xLfYnfu.jpg

And in the Sexlab animation list.

xfn5Rht.jpg

But it's nowhere to be found in this list.

I've already tried redownloading Bytion's packs, de-registering and re-registering the animations, resetting the entire registry, etc. I'm well below the animation limit so that shouldn't be the problem either.

I can manually select and play the missing animations in Sexlab's animation editor, but that's not exactly a viable solution.

Am I forgetting something? I feel like I am, because I have a habit of overthinking and missing a minor detail.

EDIT: Okay, after a bit more playtime I discovered that it's actually any sex act starting through Defeat (losing to an enemy or knocking an enemy down) that's not allowing me to select those animations. I started an aggressive sex act through Submit's 'pretend I'm a thief' dialogue option and I got the missing animations. Does that then make this a Defeat-specific problem? I don't exactly have many other addons that I can check out aggressive sex acts through.

I've just discovered that some of the latest animations in the Funny Biz 2 pack aren't actually working properly. I can select them in SLAL, they show up in the Sexlab animation registry, but I can't select them in the animation menu you get when you press the '0' key. In the SLAL list, everything from 'FunnyBizness Molag Necro Miss' up isn't appearing in the '0' key list.

...Okay I feel like I'm being terrible at explaining so here's pictures:

Zqdhy7X.jpg

These are the animations I'm having trouble with. 'FunnyBizness Bound Servant Rape' will be an example. Shows up fine in SLAL

xLfYnfu.jpg

And in the Sexlab animation list.

xfn5Rht.jpg

But it's nowhere to be found in this list.

I've already tried redownloading Bytion's packs, de-registering and re-registering the animations, resetting the entire registry, etc. I'm well below the animation limit so that shouldn't be the problem either.

I can manually select and play the missing animations in Sexlab's animation editor, but that's not exactly a viable solution.

Am I forgetting something? I feel like I am, because I have a habit of overthinking and missing a minor detail.

EDIT: Okay, after a bit more playtime I discovered that it's actually any sex act starting through Defeat (losing to an enemy or knocking an enemy down) that's not allowing me to select those animations. I started an aggressive sex act through Submit's 'pretend I'm a thief' dialogue option and I got the missing animations. Does that then make this a Defeat-specific problem? I don't exactly have many other addons that I can check out aggressive sex acts through.

There is a mod called sexlab tool, which allow you select any animations during sex actions, it's written by Goubo, the same guy made Defeat, I use this for animation testing, I list this on my info page long ago, you must miss them.

awesome animations.

How about try some more nasty animations like futa-masturbation and futa-on-futa animations?  Waiting for your latest version. 

It might be interesting to see some animations involving the 'Double Helix' position,

mammary masturbation

or simultaneous penile and anal/vaginal masturbation

but we should avoid overloading FB with suggestions just now.

You have shown us some good examples. Just for advice, after all it depends on FB's will.

As for futa-masturbation:

post-400293-0-14406300-1466951421_thumb.pngpost-400293-0-42800900-1466951443_thumb.png

As for futa-on-futa:

post-400293-0-10897400-1466951585_thumb.jpegpost-400293-0-59372900-1466951606_thumb.jpegpost-400293-0-79910500-1466951759_thumb.png

I try many times, in diferent places and diferent npc (I have the last pack and I run many time FNIS) with sexlab matchmaker, but the guro fuck (4some) animation no play correctly, two actor are in the floor (they do their thing), and two actor standing, but they play the same animation, any idea?

Hey everyone I'm so sorry I have been very busy trying to help with like 8 different mods...(they need animations and custom audio for dialogues.) so I have been M.I.A but trust me I am working hard on these mods to bring you guys some amazing content! :D

Here is the newest animation in version 19.1. Its called "RoughGround" and here are the previews. I hope you guys like them :)

post-51187-0-82007400-1467008039_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-38330300-1467008047_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-86438600-1467008055_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-21261900-1467008065_thumb.png

Stage 1

post-51187-0-25694100-1467007957_thumb.gif

Stage 2 (I fixed the hands and neck so they are now in sync.)

post-51187-0-56495700-1467007917_thumb.gif

Stage 3

post-51187-0-30877400-1467007944_thumb.gif

Stage 4

post-51187-0-39809200-1467007930_thumb.gif

Stage 5 (I fixed the hands and neck and they are now in sync.)

post-51187-0-24310600-1467007904_thumb.gif

Nice, I'm glad you start making animations for other mods, and that's not MIA, you were like not here for 2 or 3 days?

The male in your preview pic, lol why can't I stop laughing?  his face.......hahhah

BTW: the 1st stage is non loop, about 70 frame right?

Nice, I'm glad you start making animations for other mods, and that's not MIA, you were like not here for 2 or 3 days?

The male in your preview pic, lol why can't I stop laughing? his face.......hahhah

BTW: the 1st stage is non loop, about 70 frame right?

Ossan is the man! Lol and yes sir same as the previous ones my friend ^_^

great looking anims my friend..as always they are not good......but fucking great hope bytion has them up before too long :heart::heart::heart: mia approved

Thank you and trust me Bytion gets things done with lightning speed when he has the time. Stay brutal Goldust! :)

If anyone has any questions please PM me. I can better respond that way than search through here lol

great looking anims my friend..as always they are not good......but fucking great hope bytion has them up before too long :heart: :heart: :heart: mia approved

Thank you and trust me Bytion gets things done with lightning speed when he has the time. Stay brutal Goldust! :)

If anyone has any questions please PM me. I can better respond that way than search through here lol

I already updated the pack when I reply to you?

anyway have fun with this, I maybe be busy sometimes, but if I have any free time I would check this as the 1st thing on my list, just not in weekend. :blush:  

great looking anims my friend..as always they are not good......but fucking great hope bytion has them up before too long :heart: :heart: :heart: mia approved

anyway have fun with this, I maybe be busy sometimes, but if I have any free time I would check this as the 1st thing on my list, just not in weekend. :blush:

Like I said lol lightning speed you are a beast! Thank you Bytion ^_^

great looking anims my friend..as always they are not good......but fucking great hope bytion has them up before too long heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif mia approved

Thank you and trust me Bytion gets things done with lightning speed when he has the time. Stay brutal Goldust! smile.png

Hi FunnyBiz

Great Job 

I am curious about your textures plz tell me whats that

tnx 

Thank you all! ^_^

great looking anims my friend..as always they are not good......but fucking great hope bytion has them up before too long heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif mia approved

Thank you and trust me Bytion gets things done with lightning speed when he has the time. Stay brutal Goldust! smile.png

Hi FunnyBiz

Great Job 

tnx 

Thank you and I use better males textures and for the female a custom texture ( I combined the body and body.msn textures for blade, barbarian and archer texturesfrom BI Phenotypes and cuts and scars from apropos textures )  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31954/? :lol:

Thanks for the work, these are all so good.

I'd love more necro/snuff ones for monsters as well, like Falmer or Trolls. I just run into every bandit stronghold or camp I can find and switch to those necro/snuff animations with Sexlab Tools every time, they're so good. But it made me think when I went into the Falmer cave and the Troll cave or ran into some giants that I should be in even more danger from them than from the bandits in that regard.

Sort of on topic but if anyone uses Defeat do you know what tags I need to add to get all of the animations to show up? There are some that don't seem to come available with the default Defeat tag options for assaults. In particular there is one I can't recall the name of it (maybe SavageNecroDoggy?) that starts with your head getting smacked on the floor a bunch of times before a doggystyle scene. That one doesn't ever seem to appear as option from Defeat, and a few others as well that I saw come up after a different mod triggered a sex scene for once.

Edit: I figured out the issue I was having with Defeat, it was suppressing Necro tags for Assault so I removed that from the suppress list and I can see them again.

Hi FunnyBiz

Great Job 

tnx 

Thank you and I use better males textures and for the female a custom texture ( I combined the body and body.msn textures for blade, barbarian and archer texturesfrom BI Phenotypes and cuts and scars from apropos textures )  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31954/? laugh.png

Great Thank You So Much

Thanks for the great work, very appreciated!

Quick question about the clothing you used in your .Gifs; especially the pulled-down underwear in the HentaiDoggy4.gif and HentaiDoggy5.gif ... Did you make it yourself, or can we download it somewhere?

Thanks again; look forward to every release. 

Thanks for the great work, very appreciated!

Quick question about the clothing you used in your .Gifs; especially the pulled-down underwear in the HentaiDoggy4.gif and HentaiDoggy5.gif ... Did you make it yourself, or can we download it somewhere?

Thanks again; look forward to every release.

thank you ^_^ and those are the Hentai panties here on loverslab I think its in the 1st wave of CCCP conversion cbbe hdt :)

Ok so many have requested more guro/necro so I will release one today as well as a little something special for the new dwarven amputee mod hehe stay brutal!