Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to let you know I updated to version 19.8 and added a new animations called "ChikanRedone" I hope you guys like it! Stay brutallll :lol: here are the stage previews.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-28-58-34.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-29-20-00.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-30-02-36.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-31-33-74.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-31-40-89.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-32-13-94.png

Stage1

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(314).gif

Stage2

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(315).gif

Stage3

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(316).gif

Stage4

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(317).gif

Stage5

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(318).gif

nice :)

not sure if you noticed but the slal packs are corrupted, can you reup?

you can only install the animations from the non slal pack by replacing them for others already installed right?

Hey guys and gals! I just wanted to let you know I updated to version 19.8 and added a new animations called "ChikanRedone" I hope you guys like it! Stay brutallll :lol: here are the stage previews.

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-28-58-34.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-29-20-00.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-30-02-36.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-31-33-74.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-31-40-89.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-07-12 17-32-13-94.png

Stage1

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(314).gif

Stage2

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(315).gif

Stage3

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(316).gif

Stage4

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(317).gif

Stage5

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(318).gif

nice :)

not sure if you noticed but the slal packs are corrupted, can you reup?

you can only install the animations from the non slal pack by replacing them for others already installed right?

Oh man thank you for letting me know I will reupload Bytion's SLAL packs asap :)

The only... the ONLY... bad thing about all these great animations is that I had to uninstall Halo's pinup poser mod to get FNIS to choke down all the animations I'm throwing at it. It doesn't bother me much, because most of them were things I never wanted or needed, but there were some nice masturbation and BDSM type things in there too that I hate to miss. Does anybody know if there's a reduced version of it, or if there's a way to extract from it only the anims I want? Pointers to tutorials gratefully accepted.

EDIT: So apparently there's this thing called the SLAL Modder's Guide, so that answers my last question.

Also, because I don't know if I've said it recently, but... Thanks, FunnyBizness! You've revitalized SL and Skyrim again!

EDIT: And also Bytion for your quick and tireless work in getting each new pack SLALified!

Alrighty! I'm back from my little tinkering here and there, now, allow me to consolidate my findings:

I've tried numerous suggestions: Uncheck the disable aggressive animations during consensual scene in the Sexlab menu, using other mods that might trigger the affected animation: femalefalmer animations (e.g. romance, hentaicreature, etc.), tried to play the animation via Sexlab option (select the animation desired in the alter animation settings tab, then press play, but somehow, the option is grayed out). Well, all to no avail. :/

As such, I brave myself to learn a little, and I mean, VERY little about SL animation mod, and how to make em.

So, after learning abit about the structure of the folders, how it works, the necessary files that need to be present as well as its requirements  (Python), I took a glance at the packs that our dear friend bytion had took the liberty of making em (Kudos to him :D), and I noticed something really eyecatching to me:

When you open the SLanim for female creature folder, the file was wrote as version 16.9 (as of 13/7/2016), however, it is actually version 13.9  :P

So yeah, upon deeper inspection to the source file (opened via notepad), I noticed the animations that I had mentioned that appear in my Sexlab animations list, but won't play no matter the method I've tried, was written here, but the essential hkx files (the animation file required) was missing. 

So I think this might be the key reason to those with missing animations from this pack, that won't play for some reason. Its cause the file told Sexlab there's an animation in the pack, but the essential hkx-es are not present in the pack  :D

Alrighty! I'm back from my little tinkering here and there, now, allow me to consolidate my findings:

I've tried numerous suggestions: Uncheck the disable aggressive animations during consensual scene in the Sexlab menu, using other mods that might trigger the affected animation: femalefalmer animations (e.g. romance, hentaicreature, etc.), tried to play the animation via Sexlab option (select the animation desired in the alter animation settings tab, then press play, but somehow, the option is grayed out). Well, all to no avail. :/

As such, I brave myself to learn a little, and I mean, VERY little about SL animation mod, and how to make em.

So, after learning abit about the structure of the folders, how it works, the necessary files that need to be present as well as its requirements  (Python), I took a glance at the packs that our dear friend bytion had took the liberty of making em (Kudos to him :D), and I noticed something really eyecatching to me:

When you open the SLanim for female creature folder, the file was wrote as version 16.9 (as of 13/7/2016), however, it is actually version 13.9  :P

So yeah, upon deeper inspection to the source file (opened via notepad), I noticed the animations that I had mentioned that appear in my Sexlab animations list, but won't play no matter the method I've tried, was written here, but the essential hkx files (the animation file required) was missing. 

So I think this might be the key reason to those with missing animations from this pack, that won't play for some reason. Its cause the file told Sexlab there's an animation in the pack, but the essential hkx-es are not present in the pack  :D

The version number is wrong in that pack, thanks to point that out, however I don't think it missing any hkx files.

I will repack it with the right number and delete the unnecessary files next time. 

Hey everyone! I uploaded version 19.9 of the Funnybiznessanimations. I added "BoundAnkHardDog" (its a variant of BoundAnkleDoggy") and "BoundAnkHookDog" here are some previews I hope you guys like them! :lol:

post-51187-0-85142600-1468454544_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-72701800-1468454552_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-45044900-1468454560_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-31374200-1468454566_thumb.png

BoundAnkHardDog

post-51187-0-61079500-1468454417_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-85401700-1468454407_thumb.gif

BoundAnkHookDog

post-51187-0-58702300-1468454455_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-90340700-1468454440_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-16886500-1468454430_thumb.gif

The version number is wrong in that pack, thanks to point that out, however I don't think it missing any hkx files.

I will repack it with the right number and delete the unnecessary files next time. 

Oh, what I mean is not all hkx files of the animations are missing, what I mean is that I can see all hkx-es of all mentioned animations in the source file of the pack besides some of them (One I most remembered is the female falmer's animations), cause (correct me if I'm wrong here) if I'm not mistaken, each animations have their own hkx files for the animation to play and its coding in the source file for it to be visible in the sexlab animation list.

Anyways, really appreciate your effort here mate. Keep it up! ;)

Edit: Nice animations btw Funny mate, you rock! ^^

Fantastic work, as always, Funnybiz! Just wondering if you've finished NymphoMMMMF?

Thank you :) No I haven't :( the problem I am having with it is the graphics card my wife got me was not as powerful as she thought it was lol so she let me exchange it for another one (which should arrive next week) in the mean time I am using my old gtx770. When trying to animate 5 actors its choppy as all hell which is a problem bc I can't tell if the animations are smooth or if the actors align perfectly though out the scene...give me a few days and I will have it done ^_^

So, after learning abit about the structure of the folders, how it works, the necessary files that need to be present as well as its requirements (Python), I took a glance at the packs that our dear friend bytion had took the liberty of making em (Kudos to him :D), and I noticed something really eyecatching to me:

When you open the SLanim for female creature folder, the file was wrote as version 16.9 (as of 13/7/2016), however, it is actually version 13.9 :P

So I think this might be the key reason to those with missing animations from this pack, that won't play for some reason. Its cause the file told Sexlab there's an animation in the pack, but the essential hkx-es are not present in the pack :D

Oh, what I mean is not all hkx files of the animations are missing, what I mean is that I can see all hkx-es of all mentioned animations in the source file of the pack besides some of them (One I most remembered is the female falmer's animations), cause (correct me if I'm wrong here) if I'm not mistaken, each animations have their own hkx files for the animation to play and its coding in the source file for it to be visible in the sexlab animation list.

Thank you. You rock! ^_^

Updated to 19.9 human animation and reupload 16.9 creature animation cuz I put the wrong version number in folder and left a unnecessary file. 

I checked the animations you mention, nothing is missing on my end, not sure what do you mean.

Trying to figure out how to work this... When I click "Register animations" in the SL Anim Loader MCM, it just says that 0 new animations were registered. Am I doing this right...?

Either they're already registered or you didn't check the boxes beside them. In SLAL, you have the option to activate all the animations with a single click, or you can activate/deactivate them individually on the page for each animation pack. Once you've enabled them, then you click Register Animations and/or 'Reset animation registry' in Sexlab. Once you've registered them, trying to register them again will give you the "0 new animations" message unless you have activated more animations by ticking their check-boxes.

Trying to figure out how to work this... When I click "Register animations" in the SL Anim Loader MCM, it just says that 0 new animations were registered. Am I doing this right...?

Either they're already registered or you didn't check the boxes beside them. In SLAL, you have the option to activate all the animations with a single click, or you can activate/deactivate them individually on the page for each animation pack. Once you've enabled them, then you click Register Animations and/or 'Reset animation registry' in Sexlab. Once you've registered them, trying to register them again will give you the "0 new animations" message unless you have activated more animations by ticking their check-boxes.

The SLAL pack is not in the animation loader for me I only have the General Options section no animations pack show up in it?

We all appreciate these animations and the frequency of updates very much, but it would be cool to see more creature animations. Any plans for that?