Well I started on this but I have a problem. My hdd had busted and I no longer have mesh rigger installed. I also have no idea on how to add bones manually. I tied for a couple of hours to re-install mesh rigger but there was something that prevents it from launching because of an extra step but I forgot what it was. I'll see if I can figure it out.

rr0YWSN.png

Wondering if anyone has tried converting Newmiller's Vampire Chain Cuirass and Vampire Dark Knight armor? I'd consider trying to do it if no-one else has -- as a learning project to see if I can learn to do UUNP conversions -- but I know that some armors present certain difficulties and problems when trying to convert them. If that's the case with the Newmiller armors, I'd try something else as a beginner's project -- but if not, well .... I'd really like to have a UUNP conversion of them!

I don't usually make requests as there are always many, but I cant make conversions of any sets that have moving hdt parts (I can but I lose the hdt). So if anyone knows how, a UUNP conversion of the sleeveless black lotus outfit from here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/? would be amazing. I dont think we have any UUNP conversions of outfits/ armor with moving parts or do we?

Hii can anyone tell me how to install i love cleavage set for uunp bodyslide?

When you install bodyslide you get the option of choosing UUNP options in the installer. You need an armor set that includes bodyslide files, then launch bodyslide 2, find the cleavage preset, and create the meshes.

When you install bodyslide you get the option of choosing UUNP options in the installer. You need an armor set that includes bodyslide files, then launch bodyslide 2, find the cleavage preset, and create the meshes.

I already knew that but what i am asking is if i can install i love cleavage set for any uunp body. Because in the file description it says that the author made the set for 7b using uunp body slide.

I already knew that but what i am asking is if i can install i love cleavage set for any uunp body. Because in the file description it says that the author made the set for 7b using uunp body slide.

The short answer is yes, you can use it. But it will be UUNP 7B Oppai shaped.

Long aswer - to use UUNP to determine a specific shape of your choosing, the armor needs to have associated Bodyslide files that cover the range of sliders. I can't imagine the author is going to bother to do that, his mod isn't trying to be all shapes, just one focused, idealised cleavage body. 

Thank you for the conversions.

BTW, for Halo's long T-shirt, I don't think you need the full Aether Suite.  Here is the page of Halo's UNPCM conversions where you can find the long T-shirt in the Hepsy BasicWear conversion. 

http://mod.dysintropi.me/unpcm/