Hello i have a problem when i try to make a conversion. When i export the modified armor and try to load it later i still have the armor modified but the body inside disapear . If someone can help me thanks in advance.

Did you delete the old body from the outfit before converting?

Did you just export the outfit in Outfit Studio for the low and high weights or did you build a Bodyslide package (save project or save project as)?

If only exporting in outfit studio: you need to export nif and reference. This will export both the uunp mesh and the outfit mesh as a single nif.

note: I do suggest getting Bodyslide 3 as it will export the reference mesh in the slider shape you are working on (some older versions of Bodyslide 2 this did not work in).

If building a Bodyslide package and you have deleted the old body then make sure the check box at the bottom of the the project save window is checked "Copy reference shape into outfit".

hi guys,

I'm searching a decent UUNP HDT vanilla clothes to build in bodyslide... i tried the gamefever conversion of Skyrim Enhanced -High Polygons- UUNP Bodyslide but I have a various "weight-stretching" problem during walk, "shadow-following" issue and shoes invisible..  :(

cheers,

S.

Have you tried installing the Hotfix s6 Skyrim Enhanced under the updates? 

It doesn't fix the issue with the shadow-following, nor the jarl clothes having no/wrong texture.

Can't hurt to ask, and I feel bad because Dianne already converted this outfit...

BiHai Outfit

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/46450989.html#more

But stated she isn't doing conversions anymore, and unfortunately the BiHai conversion she did had a couple issues. [Neck seam, Z buffering/clipping on the outside thighs, and some Z buffering/clipping under the arms]. :(

If anybody has the time to make this outfit work, I will  :heart:  you forever... Outfit is too cute.

Edit: Got the clothes fitting right. [Had a wrong preset built] Can't figure out the neck seam though... I'll survive.  :D