Is anyone running into an issue where parts of the armor don't display with this ? BodySlide and Nifskope show two things but ingame it's completely different; generally speaking, independently of whether I zap them or not both the panties and thigh armor parts of the armor are gone, though in some cases you can see parts of the thigh armor around the calves or something like that. 

Here's a pic to show what I mean,

YjmexBn.png

I know this can be caused by an issue where the bone partitions in the .nif files don't match up with the ones in the .esp. I'm looking into that right now but just in case I thought I'd post here and see if it was some common thing people have already solved. In the normal CBBE version things showed up fine, so I dunno what could be causing this.

also don't mind the preset, testing things atm

Yup, usually that's the partitions in the BSDismemberSkinInstance and the .esp not matching.

New BodySlide is out and it comes with some changes to UUNP. :)

BodySlide and Outfit Studio 3.2
* Unified UNP: Added new physics files for UUNP Special to the installer (new HDT XML setup with collisions).
* Unified UNP: Added "Unified UNP Hands Special" and "Unified UNP Feet Special" with linked physics files.
* General: Added pre-built CBBE, CBBE HDT, UUNP, UUNP HDT and UUNP Special bodies with morphs to the installer.
* General: Made the TexBlend UUNP program a separate installer option.
* General: Made the UUNP 1st person meshes a separate installer option.
* General: Made the updating of mesh normals asynchronous for brush strokes and in the preview.
* General: Fixed crash when attempting to load certain material files.
* General: All text should now be readable with Windows font scaling or themes.
* BodySlide: Fixed preview not reloading properly if the NIF stayed the same but was zapped.
* Outfit Studio: You can now select and edit multiple shapes at the same time with brushes.
* Outfit Studio: Added a new toggle "Global Brush Collision" for toggling active/selected meshes collision.
* Outfit Studio: NiExtraData blocks can now be edited in the shape properties (NiStringExtraData for now).
* Outfit Studio: Fixed "Load Project" not setting the reference shape properly for non-external references.
* Outfit Studio: Loading old .xml projects now adjusts the slider set file name to .osp automatically.
* Outfit Studio: Fixed slider data imports for FO4 sometimes introducing noise due to lower precision.
* Outfit Studio: Fixed various issues/crashes with the faces section of the OBJ import.
* Outfit Studio: Fixed OBJ/FBX import and FBX export for FO3NV.
* Outfit Studio: Renamed/shortened a few menu items.

Pretty sure the only sliders missing on UUNP are "Ankles" and one of the nipple ones. :)

Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT

Update v1.12 by ousnius

- reduced the number of files from 55000 to 1000!

- that was done by converting the project files to the new BodySlide file formats

- and it means NMM can now install the mod properly and faster

- fixed some more floating things

Question for u kind of confused is this version of the UUNP a better version then the one Dave made few days ago on nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73665/?

Pretty sure the only sliders missing on UUNP are "Ankles" and one of the nipple ones. :)

Update v1.12 by ousnius

- that was done by converting the project files to the new BodySlide file formats

Question for u kind of confused is this version of the UUNP a better version then the one Dave made few days ago on nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73665/?

Dunno what Dave changed or if he just fixed clipping etc.

I wanted to update the original either way.

Our files have some fixes for the standalone and replacer .esp plugins, which Dave's don't have currently because it requires the original CBBE mod installed as well, which ours don't.

Update v1.12 by ousnius

The groin slider is missing also  :P

Update v1.12 by ousnius

Dunno what Dave changed or if he just fixed clipping etc.

I wanted to update the original either way.

Our files have some fixes for the standalone and replacer .esp plugins, which Dave's don't have currently because it requires the original CBBE mod installed as well, which ours don't.

You think you guys can edit Group Filter and put them all together into one Named "Remodeled Armor UUNP" and remove the old ones?

You think you guys can edit Group Filter and put them all together into one Named "Remodeled Armor UUNP" and remove the old ones?

It's better to have separate groups so you can choose what you want to build more easily.

If you want a group that contains all of them, you should be able to do that yourself pretty easily:

1.) Open the group manager at the top right of BodySlide.

2.) Enter a new group name, add it and select it.

3.) Select all the CT77 outfits in the list to the right (multi-select) and "<< Add" them to your group.

4.) "Save As" the group file to the SliderGroups folder.

Might be a silly question, but what is it that determines if an outfit automatically adjusts to the body underneath?

I've been using NPC Visual Transfer tool along with UUNP bodyslide, and created all outfits with .tri files. Suddenly I realize that a select few of my transferred NPC's have very different bodyshapes than the ones I've made for the outfits (they had the shape of the follower I used in Visual Transfer Tool). Seeing this I tried doing this with other followers (giving them different bodyshapes, started a new game), but they don't look any different.

Seriously....what the fuck is the point of this?!

Normally I'd ignore it until it inevitably dies, but the fact that it's made Hot Files is infuriating. Nothing to do with the shape, which is very nice, but the attitude. 

Why do people insist on doing the very opposite of what UUNP was intended for? It happens here too - people converting armors using UUNP BS and then packaging it as "UUNP 7BO" ...wtf?

It's so, so dumb. 

edit: clarification - it's dumb and it's really fucking lazy - "oh there are so many sliders, so I'll just convert it using the one single preset I favour, and then I'll release it with some fanfare and hullabaloo and call it done"....meh.

/rant

Seriously....what the fuck is the point of this?!

Normally I'd ignore it until it inevitably dies, but the fact that it's made Hot Files is infuriating. Nothing to do with the shape, which is very nice, but the attitude. 

Why do people insist on doing the very opposite of what UUNP was intended for? It happens here too - people converting armors using UUNP BS and then packaging it as "UUNP 7BO" ...wtf?

It's so, so dumb. 

edit: clarification - it's dumb and it's really fucking lazy - "oh there are so many sliders, so I'll just convert it using the one single preset I favour, and then I'll release it with some fanfare and hullabaloo and call it done"....meh.

/rant

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=3842010

These fixes will be in the next version of BodySlide when it's ready:

- Unified UNP: Fixed neck seams for UNPSH High.
- Unified UNP: Fixed wrist seams for 7B CH, 7B Cleavage, 7B Natural, 7B Oppai and 7B Original.
- Unified UNP: Fixed wrist seams for Manga, UN7B, UNP Perky, UNPB Chapi, UNPB Oppai v1, UNPB Oppai v3.2, UNPF and Venus.

The bodies in outfit conversions automatically receive the new fixed slider seam, provided the slider of the body wasn't edited for the conversion in OS.
Thanks to Guk for pointing them out again.

There's some clipping, even with the latest update of Remodeled Armors, with the MCBM and Seraphim sliders, even if they are decently low. Is anyone looking into that right now?

I have a preset that I opt not to use right now running with Seraphim at about 50% & it looks pretty great, but the clipping's pretty bad. I'm considering doing the slider adjustments for the armors myself, but I wanna know if anyone else's working on it, since I'm not extremely experienced with OS.