[REL] Skimpy Lightshow CBBE

zz2tommy

TESV2012-05-1701-00-42-61-1.jpg

Hello, long time lurker here. Basically inspired by the Evenstar pendant mod on Nexus and thought it would be interesting to make other uh, things glow.

I think I should be okay posting these since calyps says okay and I've read somewhere that itamukun is "behind an iron curtain in Korea," and I'm assuming realadry1 is inactive on nexus or wouldn't mind.

Mods I've used/rextextured parts of are:

Numenume Erosbody for CBBE by itamukun- link

Numenume Bikini by itamukun- link - DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ALL THE UPDATES IN NUMBER ORDER.

Adult Toys - NSFW CBBE and UNP by Calyps - link

Wood Phallus by realadry - link

NOTE - These are links to the original mods, not mine! These are required however if you wish to use my mods (except Numenume Erosbody but you do need CBBE textures and BBP). There are no unp or chsbhc versions as I only retextured the numenume bikini and copy/pasted meshes, unless itamukun or someone converts the outfits.

post-25784-13597874786301_thumb.jpgpost-25784-13597874795221_thumb.jpgpost-25784-13597874770619_thumb.jpgpost-25784-13597874788217_thumb.jpgpost-25784-13597874790791_thumb.jpgpost-25784-13597874793219_thumb.jpgpost-25784-13597874797145_thumb.jpgpost-25784-13597874836436_thumb.jpgpost-25784-13597874836993_thumb.jpg

List of the specific items I retextured:

numenumeBikiniBlack

Anal Beads and Deep Anal Beads

Imperial Strapon and Cal's

Peeking Aldmeri Anal Egg

Wood Phallus

To install, just copy/paste the meshes & textures folders into the Data folder, overwriting everything. if you want to remove it, just reinstall the original mods linked above.

You can remove the garter belts in nifskope individually (bless itamukun for making every mesh separate). To change the colors of glow, change the emissive colors under BSLightingShaderProperty of each mesh respectively in nifskope.

PS. I'm using Performance and Quality ENB and a softened version of Sporty Sexy Map for the screenies. The posing was done with Director's Tools and some from Animated Prostitution with alot of positioning and fov changing - so no there is no new sex mod :P. I also hope this spurs more interest in the numenume body because I love it.

EDIT: Updated the numenumebikini zip (twice)- the previous version had faulty meshes that could crash the game. Download the updated version and overwrite. Also updated it so all the strapons and the non-deep anal beads can glow, so download the sextoys zip again and overwrite.

Wood Phallus Retex.rar

Numenumebikini retex.rar

Sextoys Retex.rar

I have a little problem with the mods Skimpy CBBE Lightshow. when I wear bikini crach the game, I put all the mods that were asked

the mods bikini fonctione, May when I put the mesh mod RETEX I see it on my character and when I leave invantaire. the game crach

You know an idea or it comes from?

@pm27carrera

shoot sorry, I actually was aware of the crash when i was testing it; i fixed it locally but forgot to update the contents of the zip. I guess it concerns everyone who downloaded it previously. Try it again and let me know - should be fine now I think >.> I think the problem was that I deleted a critical mesh from both the _0 and _1 nifs initially.

Awesome work!

By the way' date=' where did you get your kneeling positions/giving head animations? Looks super hot!

[/quote']

Director's Tools on nexus and alot of position editing while freezing the game. None of the poses from director'stools are explicit really, they just appear so at specific frames xD Such as the Prayingkneeling pose which looks like a double hj and the Drinkfromfountain which looks like a bj.

Great modding zz2tommy!

Just one query' date=' I go into a dark area and the bikini glows but Cal's Imperial Strapon doesn't. I can seen it's been re-textured, since the standard one is just black, but it just has no glow.

[/quote']

Strange, it works for me. I've actually had this issue numerous times as well, and in my experience, it seems to happen randomly when you equip the item. It used to happen fairly often for the bikini before until I figured out the textures resolutions affected proper loading.

I'll reduce the resolutions again for the strapon and attach the textures here, Let me know if it works.

EDIT: all strapons should glow now so no need for the reduced textures.

Great modding zz2tommy!

Just one query' date=' I go into a dark area and the bikini glows but Cal's Imperial Strapon doesn't. I can seen it's been re-textured, since the standard one is just black, but it just has no glow.

[/quote']

Strange, it works for me. I've actually had this issue numerous times as well, and in my experience, it seems to happen randomly when you equip the item. It used to happen fairly often for the bikini before until I figured out the textures resolutions affected proper loading.

I'll reduce the resolutions again for the strapon and attach the textures here, Let me know if it works.

Thanks for the quick reply. It appears I was equipping the wrong strapon myself so it's my fault it didn't show the glow. I was wearing the standard "Imperial Strapon" rather than "Cal's Imperial Strapon". Both have been re-textured but only "Cal's" one lights up. I confirmed this by reverting back to the sextoy archive in the first post so there is no need to have a reduced resolution version :)

Great modding zz2tommy!

[/quote']

Thanks for the quick reply. It appears I was equipping the wrong strapon myself so it's my fault it didn't show the glow. I was wearing the standard "Imperial Strapon" rather than "Cal's Imperial Strapon". Both have been re-textured but only "Cal's" one lights up. I confirmed this by reverting back to the sextoy archive in the first post so there is no need to have a reduced resolution version :)

Oh that's right, absolutely forgot the other strapon's textures (for unp I believe) would get affected xD I suppose I'll make it work for UNP too. I'll do it for the non-deep anal beads as well xD

Does anyone know how to make these objects actually illuminate? As in emitting light onto surrounding objects? I am no 3d or nifskope wizard' date=' but if anyone knows a way to do that purely through nifskope, don't hesitate to tell me :D

[/quote']

That would great, I could use a 2 handed weapon and STILL be able to see in the dark areas :D

I don't know zip about modding, only how to install manually or via NMM, so here's an incoming stupid suggestion due to my ignorance...

Is it possible to load up the default torch in Nifskope? If so then perhaps look around its properties for light related attributes. If there's nothing useful there then the CK is probably your only option.

Does anyone know how to make these objects actually illuminate? As in emitting light onto surrounding objects? I am no 3d or nifskope wizard' date=' but if anyone knows a way to do that purely through nifskope, don't hesitate to tell me :D

[/quote']

That would great, I could use a 2 handed weapon and STILL be able to see in the dark areas :D

I don't know zip about modding, only how to install manually or via NMM, so here's an incoming stupid suggestion due to my ignorance...

Is it possible to load up the default torch in Nifskope? If so then perhaps look around its properties for light related attributes. If there's nothing useful there then the CK is probably your only option.

Yea so I've spent an hour or two googling around and I've come across these threads:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/307021-enchanted-weapons-have-torch-like-glow/

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=446&p=4273&hilit=emit#p4273

http://www.gameskyrim.com/candle-animation-t47247.html

All of which seem to point towards the complexity, if not the impossibility, of having wieldable objects emit light without use of scripts. It seems complex because of how complicated it can be to deal with flags, values, nodes, etc in the nif files to have it work correctly. It also seems impossible since some of what I read mentions how the game engine refuses to recognize any equippable objects other than torches as light sources or vice versa.

Again, I'm no nifskope wizard but I went ahead with simply copy/pasting properties/nodes/effects from the torch nif which led to obvious ctd's. What's ironic is that there's a simple function of adding Node>Effect>Light, and when done plainly as such, it still leads to ctd's. Maybe it could work with massive amounts of flags, nodes, and properties? :-/

I just downloaded the CK and started messing around with it so I'm no expert but:

In the creation kit, the torch is in the category branch of "Light," completely separate from equippable weapons and armor. And when trying to create a new weapon or armor, I couldn't find any options that would simply add a light source - there's only enchantment effects and effect shaders and iirc, these also only "glow" but don't emit light. I tried duplicating and editing the torch and you can swap the model, but the checkbox for making it equippable, I'm assuming, would have the model appear in the same position in the offhand. Furthermore, there's a lack of equipment slot assignments for it.

Maybe someone can grab the torch nif and stick it out the butt and remodel the mesh entirely??:huh:

Again those threads are relevant (though some concern Oblivion) but they seem to concentrate on weapons - maybe armors could be easier? Anyways this seems outside my realm of capability so this seems like a brick wall to me :s

Thanks for great mod' date=' really illuminated... anyway I love erosbody too, but doesn't have many compatible apparels unfortunately.

[/quote']

I love the NumeNume Erosbody as well! I'm finding that i can get away with using most CBBE armors with it and because it uses cherry hotalings body physics i can use some of the CHSBHC armors as well. I find most of Vitriks armors seem to work well with the body. But yeah i will be exclusively using Erosbody from here on out.

numenumebikiniblack retexture still crashes my game. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have the numenume download' date=' so what's the prob? Thanks!

[/quote']

Have you downloaded and installed the original numenume Bikini mod that I linked on nexus?

Have you also downloaded the current my zip file? I had to reupload it twice since the first two files i uploaded were faulty.

If that's not it, then maybe you're missing the skeleton files from CHSBHC body and physics mod? The specific skeleton files are in the \meshes\actors\character\character assets and the \meshes\actors\character\character assets female folders.

I have only two things to say about this.

The colors, they burn my eyes!!

and... "Dat ass..."

The body is... good to look at, to say the least. Does it NEED to be installed for this to work, or does it use its own textures? I'm using CHSBHC now, and it doesn't really work well with all the races...

I have only two things to say about this.

The colors' date=' they burn my eyes!!

and... "Dat ass..."

The body is... good to look at, to say the least. Does it NEED to be installed for this to work, or does it use its own textures? I'm using CHSBHC now, and it doesn't really work well with all the races...

[/quote']

Follow the install instructions that itamukun gives in the numenume body /bikini links to have it work. Personally I use the CBBE version this skinset.

Archived