Okay I found the issue with the transparent catsuit high heels (aka zipsuit). The bodyslide files only make meshes for the actual catsuit not the boots, and the mesh for the boots (devious/zipsuit/feet_1.nif and feet_0.nif) dont ever actually get installed. I found what I think is the origional mod the zipsuit was from (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50301/?tab=description) and just put those two texturesĀ (feet_1.nif and feet_0.nif) inĀ Skyrim\Data\meshes\devious\zipsuit.Ā Then I had to moveĀ Skyrim\Data\Textures\devious\wilawĀ toĀ Skyrim\Data\Textures\wilaw. After that I equiped the transparent catsuit high heels and used the HDT High Heels MCM menu to add the cuztom height 2 (which was 11.8 i think) to them.

im having trouble with the textures in bodyslide
i have installed the mod but some of the devices are invisble when i equip them
after some searching i found that those devices have no image all over them when i opened them in bodyslide
bodyslide is setup to my data folder so i dont know what im doing wrong >.<

Please HELP! I am stupid, I don`t understand how to do it:

7. And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets. Half of all user support requests root in them not running Bodyslide. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!! ļ»æ ļ»æļ»æ

Ā 

I have a problem with this:

IF THE DEVICES ARE INVISIBLE IN GAME, YOU FORGOT TO RUN BODYSLIDE AND BATCH BUILD THE DEVIļ»æCESļ»æ!!!

What should I do in bodyslide?!?!?!

1234.jpg

25 minutes ago, SexyAgnessa said:

Please HELP! I am stupid, I don`t understand how to do it:

7. And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets. Half of all user support requests root in them not running Bodyslide. RUN BODYSLIDE!!!! ļ»æ ļ»æļ»æ

Ā 

I have a problem with this:

IF THE DEVICES ARE INVISIBLE IN GAME, YOU FORGOT TO RUN BODYSLIDE AND BATCH BUILD THE DEVIļ»æCESļ»æ!!!

1234.jpg

Ā 

51 minutes ago, SexyAgnessa said:

Some quick guides from my own scratch notes:

I recommend to start with the OnePage of Comrade Laura ?

Bug Report:

The Inventory item from Red Leather Blindfold (custom) xx013354 is pointing to the wrong scriptinstance. It is pointing to xx01110f and should point to xx013353.

Ā 

Result:

In game will manifest this issue with having a blindfold without having a blindfold equipped and you can equip or unequip your red custom blindfold without any interaction of a key or messagebox. This is because the scriptinstance is pointing to xx011110, in words Red Leather Blindfold.

Ā 

Fix:

Change zadx_RDLblindfold_scriptInstance [ARMO:xx01110F] in VMAD in the first Property to zadx_RDLblindfoldBlocking_scriptInstance [ARMO:xx013353]

Did this with TES5Edit.

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Rogwar002 said:

Bug Report:

The Inventory item from Red Leather Blindfold (custom) xx013354 is pointing to the wrong scriptinstance. It is pointing to xx01110f and should point to xx013353.

Ā 

Result:

In game will manifest this issue with having a blindfold without having a blindfold equipped and you can equip or unequip your red custom blindfold without any interaction of a key or messagebox. This is because the scriptinstance is pointing to xx011110, in words Red Leather Blindfold.

Ā 

Fix:

Change zadx_RDLblindfold_scriptInstance [ARMO:xx01110F] in VMAD in the first Property to zadx_RDLblindfoldBlocking_scriptInstance [ARMO:xx013353]

Did this with TES5Edit.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks you for providing detailed info on this including what to do to fix it user-side - I ran into this issue when Cursed Loot put this particular blindfold on my character.Ā  So in other words - I also encountered this issue.Ā  I'll be making this fix in TES5Edit as well.

Ā 

Edit: I believe the same issue is likely to occur with xx013350 - White Leather Blindfold (Custom).Ā  Its deviceRendered property is pointing to xx00f02e (zadx_WTLblindfold_scriptinstance) - same issue as the red version.Ā  I believe it should instead point to xx01334f (zadx_WTLblindfoldBlocking_scriptInstance).Ā  In the past I've had similar issues with this particular white blindfold as I recently had with the red.

Ā 

I glanced over the other "custom" blindfolds - all of the ebonite versions and the black leather version have the correct deviceRendered properties set.

6 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Bug Report:

Ā 

Result:

Ā 

Fix:

Did this with TES5Edit. ļ»æļ»æļ»æ

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks! Will be fixed! :)

I've got an odd problem with the Pet suite, when I put it on, the leg part didn't fit my shape, everything else built and fits fine so I went into bodyslide to see if I didn't build its shape but can't find it under any group or inside bodyslide to build.Ā 

1 minute ago, pikachu345 said:

I've got an odd problem with the Pet suite, when I put it on, the leg part didn't fit my shape, everything else built and fits fine so I went into bodyslide to see if I didn't build its shape but can't find it under any group or inside bodyslide to build.Ā 

The petsuit doesn't have a bodyslide currently - if you wanted to tweak it for thicker thighs I think your best bet would probably be to do it manually in Outfit Studio.

17 minutes ago, shunter said:

Why does Mod Organizer report this mod as being 4.0, instead of 4.1? Tried redownloading it a few times and nothing changed.

Probably it was simply overlooked when updating - the version numberĀ mod organizers look at needs to be manually adjusted and has no real effect on the actual mod itself.Ā  If you just downloaded the mod, you have the right version - there is only the latest version available.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Probably it was simply overlooked when updating - the version numberĀ mod organizers look at needs to be manually adjusted and has no real effect on the actual mod itself.Ā  If you just downloaded the mod, you have the right version - there is only the latest version available.

Well...that.

Stupid me! Sorry sorry sorry :(

20 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Thanks you for providing detailed info on this including what to do to fix it user-side - I ran into this issue when Cursed Loot put this particular blindfold on my character.Ā  So in other words - I also encountered this issue.Ā  I'll be making this fix in TES5Edit as well.

Ā 

Edit: I believe the same issue is likely to occur with xx013350 - White Leather Blindfold (Custom).Ā  Its deviceRendered property is pointing to xx00f02e (zadx_WTLblindfold_scriptinstance) - same issue as the red version.Ā  I believe it should instead point to xx01334f (zadx_WTLblindfoldBlocking_scriptInstance).Ā  In the past I've had similar issues with this particular white blindfold as I recently had with the red.

Ā 

I glanced over the other "custom" blindfolds - all of the ebonite versions and the black leather version have the correct deviceRendered properties set. ļ»æ

After your post Reesewow I checked my fix again. Funny thing: It is working, but it shouldnĀ“t :DĀ  YouĀ“re right. The White Leather Blindfold (custom) has wrong properties either.

I shouldnĀ“t try to correct things after implementing a new ENB with almost 200 active Mods.

The property deviceInventory should point to the inventory device and the deviceRendered property to the script instance. My bad!

Ā 

Here is how it is done correct:

Ā 

Bug Report:

The Inventory item from Red Leather Blindfold (custom) xx013354 is pointing to the wrong scriptinstance. It is pointing to xx01110f and should point to xx013354.

Ā 

Result:

Ā 

Fix:

Change zadx_RDLblindfold_scriptInstance [ARMO:xx01110F] in VMAD in the Property DeviceInventory to zadx_RDLblindfoldBlocking_scriptInstance [ARMO:xx013354]

Did this with TES5Edit.

Ā 

The second Bug:

Ā 

Bug Report:

The Inventory item from White Leather Blindfold (custom) xx013350 is pointing to the wrong scriptinstance. It is pointing to xx00f02e and should point to xx013350.

Ā 

Result:

In game will manifest this issue with having a blindfold without having a blindfold equipped and you can equip or unequip your white custom blindfold without any interaction of a key or messagebox. This is because the scriptinstance is pointing to the normal White Leather Blindfold.

Ā 

Fix:

Change zadx_WTLblindfoldBlockingInventory xx013350 in VMAD in the Property DeviceInventory to zadx_WTLblindfoldBlockingInventory xx013350

Did this with TES5Edit.

Ā 

my apologies

Rogwar

Ā 

Huh, I have the newest DD version 4.1 install, yet the rope armbinders still show in the elbowbinder position :/

I went in Tes5Edit, went to the AA of both rope armbinders and they keyword was still set to the elbow ones.
I changed it to they armbinder one, and it managed to get even worse in game.

Spoiler

201083411_Skyrim2018062621_44_27.thumb.jpg.3b8c7e148fab800ed8e01a901e560d00.jpg1170502840_Skyrim2018062621_43_31.thumb.jpg.8e935cf7434e8ad45d85c3400e11b3a1.jpg

I rebuilt them in Bodyslide and still shows these issues.

Ā 

Any ideas?

Ā 

I went in outfit studio and imported both the rope armbinder and the regular one.
It just looks like either the mesh is wrong or there is supposed to be a new armbinder animation that fits the rope armbinders.

Spoiler

Naamloos.thumb.png.410bf2cf564295c406d6e9c300426d04.png

Ā 

Having the same issue with the download.(github). i'd be very grateful if you or someone could upload it to another site.

Ā 

EDIT: In the meantime i managed to solve this download problem, so if u got the same error just do the following, it worked for me at the first time.

I used Chrome and downloaded the file directly from github (1005mb). Down in the download tab i clicked Pause in every 20mb then waited about 3-4 sec,Ā Ā so 20mb-pauseĀ -40mb-pauseĀ -60mb-pause till it downloaded , the same way when u watch a video and u pause it for buffering i think. thisĀ took me 10-12 min but its the only way if u got shitty internet connectionĀ like me.

4 hours ago, Warsteiner said:

Having the same issue with the download.(github). i'd be very grateful if you or someone could upload it to another site.

Ā 

EDIT: In the meantime i managed to solve this download problem, so if u got the same error just do the following, it worked for me at the first time.

I used Chrome and downloaded the file directly from github (1005mb). Down in the download tab i clickļ»æed Pause in every 20mb then waited about 3-4 sec,Ā Ā so 20mb-pauseĀ -40mb-pauseĀ -60mb-pause till iļ»æt downloaded , the same way when u watch a video and u pause it for buffering i think. thisĀ took me 10-12 min but its the only way if u got shitty internet connectionĀ like me.

it doesn't work for me, suddenly my download restart again from 0 mb.. do you have alternative link?

Hello, I haveĀ a question regarding the iron prisoner chains. I don't seem to know which keys to use to unlock the prisoner chain (both iron and rusty iron). Lockpicking it multiple times seems to work, but the keys of any sort such as the Integration keys and keys like head, hands, leg restraints keys don't work either. Any ideas?

7 hours ago, DragonFly23 said:

Hello, I haveĀ a question regarding the iron prisoner chains. I don't seem to know which keys to use to unlock the prisoner chain (both iron and rusty iron). Lockpicking it multiple times seems to work, but the keys of any sort such as the Integration keys and keys like head, hands, leg restraints keys don't work either. Any ideas?

Should be the normal Restraints Key, but keep in mind that DD4.0 added support for items needing more than 1 of the same key.