On 11/28/2018 at 4:15 PM, Xiaron said:

Did you make sure to set up your other mods before reloading to set up EC+? A quick test seemed to show that if EC+ tries to install before all the frameworks are loaded and working, something doesn't quite click right. 

Yeah no, it doesn't work. And I haven't done things any differently than all the other times in the past where it did work.

Perhaps you could be a bit more specific as to how you managed to make it work? Because I always loaded and set up EC+ before anything else anyway. What's your mod setup? What versions of the mods are you running? In what order? Maybe one of the mods is screwing everything up and unless we compare setups we'll be stuck guessing.

2 days later edit: Tried different load orders for EC+, tried removing other mods that MIGHT-possibly-maybe be interfering with the impregnation thing? I don't know I'm out of options, nothing. Normal chaurus mobs do NOT impregnate after sex. I'm now 100% positive it's not my fault. I've restarted the game over 20 times now to test different things just to make it work and I got nothing. This is awful because I remember that even Chaurus created by other mods (like SexLab Parasites' Chaurus Stud) used to impregnate the character after vaginal sex. That means that EC+ detected whatever monster that was tagged as chaurus in the chaurus faction and gave it the impregnation properties regardless if it was vanilla or modded, but now it won't even give it to the vanilla ones ?

On 11/27/2018 at 7:39 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

I'm really not sure but i hope it might point towards the right direction instead of the void: Could it be possible that (one of) the last MNC updates changed chaurus so EC+ doesn't recognize them anymore?

Turns out that Sexlab's PregnancyRisk function was returning False when I would have expected True - I have changed to an alternative method of detecting vaginal sex and that seems to have fixed the problem.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Estrus Chaurus Version 4.35 (01/12/2018)

V4.35

• Fixed a bug that was preventing impregnation from functioning correctly
  • Added a ModEvent to give authors access to EC's birth mechanic

You're the best. Didn't even take a week to fix the issue, thanks a lot!!! I'm also glad to know it really wasn't my fault after all ?

On 12/1/2018 at 6:23 PM, Bane Master said:

V4.35

Does this mean pregnancy animation now registers as sexlab animation (which i hope it does)? Other mods like DD/DCL love to interrupt the animation by tugging chastity belt for example.

Should pregnancy occur when chastity belt is worn anyway?

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Does this mean pregnancy animation now registers as sexlab animation (which i hope it does)? Other mods like DD/DCL love to interrupt the animation by tugging chastity belt for example.

This update doesn't change registration but the animations have always been registered in SL!

EC should not trigger tentacle animations on belted actors via the chaurus spit effect so if you are seeing that happen there is a problem somewhere. 

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:23 AM, Bane Master said:

A new version of EC+ has been released...

Estrus Chaurus Version 4.35 (01/12/2018)

V4.35

Can you get impregnated multiple times while pregnant already? My last try of this mod I only ever got notification of getting impregnated if I was not already pregnant or is that what this bug fix was for?

Simple question (hopefully). I use this mod for the first time and everything seems to work great ( even through I expected the belly to grow in size wile beeing impregnated and not afterwards... confused me a lot since I thought my installation was faulty :) ).

To my question: The "Hatchery" MCM Tab seems to be empty no matter if I look it up after a few days or after birthing a few times, so what exactly should be written down here?

Edit: NVM... I get it that's only for fertilized eggs not for the pregnancy overall 

17 hours ago, mindstorm1972 said:

Can you get impregnated multiple times while pregnant already? My last try of this mod I only ever got notification of getting impregnated if I was not already pregnant or is that what this bug fix was for?

Not sure if I understand your question - EC only allows a single pregnancy at a time but you can give birth to eggs and then become pregnant again as many tomes as you like.

EC pregnancy will also override a normal human pregnancy if you are using Beeing Female

23 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I meant the birthing eggs animation.

Ah I see - I haven't blocked birth with a belt because I can't think of an immersive outcome that makes any sense other than dying as a result of being unable to birth the eggs....

Happy to receive suggestions! 

I don't play EstrusForSkyrim, so unactivated the esp file.

But it has lots of script files. Scripts files may affect game even esp file is gone.

What exactly your mod requires from EstrusForSkyrim mod? Just meshes, sounds and textures? Do I need its skse and script files, too?

3 hours ago, Doctor Octopus said:

Quick question - I'm not able to activate the pregnancy features of this mod. It's off by default, and clicking it does nothing. Thoughts?

It's on by default. Put pregnancy chance higher in MCM? Easiest way to trigger it is if you enable "Estrus integration" in cursed loot mod, but otherwise it depends on sometimes being hit by chaurus spit (and when it starts tentacle animation). Some point during animation you see kind of a shiny healing spell and that's the pregnancy started. Then it will show in the spellbook's active effects and also inflated belly if you enabled that part. Other mods can override the belly so be mindful of those settings.

On 12/5/2018 at 2:09 PM, Zaflis said:

as far as i can tell whole DD support is 4 lines of flavor text, 2 for belt and 2 for armbinder, and stripping generic/unlocked? armbinders

also it seems there is missing condition for 2nd armbinder text

if isPlayer

and 

if UseAlarm

is also probably in wrong place

actually im not sure those events even should be inside DD check, unless it should interrupt animation, which it doesnt

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

as far as i can tell whole DD support is 4 lines of flavor text, 2 for belt and 2 for armbinder, and stripping generic/unlocked? armbinder

EC should prevent tentacle animations and therefore pregnancy on belted, quest armbinder or heavy bondage actors. Generic armbinders are stripped and pregnancy can occur.

If the animtaion is prevented  bUseAlarm is checked to run akvictim.CreateDetectionEvent where required and DoECAnimation ends.

AFAIK this works fine.

I've added a check to prevent impregnation on Chaurus Orgasm if wearing a belt.

On 12/8/2018 at 1:32 PM, Zaflis said:

It's on by default. Put pregnancy chance higher in MCM? Easiest way to trigger it is if you enable "Estrus integration" in cursed loot mod, but otherwise it depends on sometimes being hit by chaurus spit (and when it starts tentacle animation). Some point during animation you see kind of a shiny healing spell and that's the pregnancy started. Then it will show in the spellbook's active effects and also inflated belly if you enabled that part. Other mods can override the belly so be mindful of those settings.

That's just it - I cannot activate it to put the chance of pregnancy higher. I don't use "cursed loot", just EC and Estrus itself. Check out the screenshot, maybe that'll make it clearer.

TESV 2018-12-09 17-05-11-02.bmp

I do use Beeing Female, and am nearly in my 3rd trimester. Does EC now check to see if you're knocked up first? It never did? Do I have to give birth prior to being able to activate the preg features?

27 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Go to "version check" tab and see that you have all the requirements?

Went there - XP32MSE says "ok" but the check box (on the right side) is not checked. All else is. And the XP32MSE version says 0.00 - that might be the issue...

hihi :) 

expérienced an animation issue, everything work fine, characters are grab by tentacles, but get fucked by an invisible one X) 

it's looks like Ec have to equipe an armor item on the character during the animation ( if i understand well) but this item aren't equiped for Ec animation ( when trigered by chaurus spit or cursed loot plant trap) 

Everything work fine when i use estrus for skyrim spell & shout ( but ec+ have still the same issue) 

i suppose maybe i do something wrong or it's a bug, anyone experienced this to ?

I can't seem to get this to work in my load order. I have all the requirements but FNIS seems to not be generating idles correctly. Here is the FNIS log:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   12/13/2018 3:09:20 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.62.0 - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
FNIS.ini RedirectFiles=D:\zFNIS
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading zzEstrus V2.30  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 20 total groups: 38 added file slots: 222 alternate files: 176

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

3685 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character).
 957 animations for 2 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).
Generated files redirected to D:\zFNIS

Here is my Load Order as well:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl
CBBE.esl
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Joy of Perspective.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Daedric Crescent.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion - Relics of the Crusader.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
iHUD.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
CC'sEnhancedOreVeinsSSE-HearthfirePatch.esp
BetterShapedDragonBling.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
ISC Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
GIST soul trap.esp
Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
Hunters Not Bandits.esp
NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Higher Bounty Rewards.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Move it Dammit.esp
Simple AUA.esp
Backshields.esp
Realistic-Voice.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
BetterQuestObjectives - BCS Patch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
Dawnguard Delayed - Level 30.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
AHZLootableCratesSE.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Extended.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
JoP - Immersive Armors Patch.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
skyforgedWeapons.esp
Point The Way.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
NotSoFast-MageGuild.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Elemental_Staffs.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Ars Metallica.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
Ars Metallica - LSC Patch.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
Visible Favorited Gear.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
CH GrayFox_Bruma_BeyondReach_Falskaar Patch.esp
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
Realistic AI Detection 2 SE - Medium Interior, Medium Exterior.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Needs Mod Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Basically if I remove the Estrus file and Estrus Chaurus and re-generate idles I have no issue, but with EC active all my characters are T-Posing.

Turns out I had the newest LE version and not the SE version. Be sure to select "VIEW FILE" link instead of clicking picture.

7 minutes ago, LordZulten said:

Reading zzEstrus V2.30

Estrus+ needs zzEstrus v160r

not yet compatible with v2.3

8 minutes ago, LordZulten said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Estrus+ is for oldrim

zzEstrus is for oldrim

think the error warning speaks for itself

maybe someone here knows if Estrus got transferred to SE already