[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

View File

Warning: This mod was in an early stage of development, there are several known bugs, If this mod breaks your game... you have been warned.

Note from Game Goblin: You may ask, seriously? This mod is up for adoption? Yes it is, but with a few caveats. Firstly, you must know this mod is seriously bugged out. I attempted to do a massive overhaul to fix many of the issues, to my surprise some of it worked, and some of it broke other things. I found it in a dusty corner marked "abandoned" and thought hey, all the building blocks are there, scooped them up into my magic bag... and soon regretted it. If you adopt this mod, fix it up, and publish it. I only ask you give credit to the original mod author Iamtheonewhoknocks.

Mod description

Slave Town is a player slavery mod for Skyrim inspired by mods such as Slave Town 1 & 2 for Fallout NV and Bravil Underground for Oblivion. Many other slave mods for Skyrim, can get very boring because most of the time you just sit on your arse waiting for someone to rape you. In this mod you will be given many tasks for your Masters and you will earn more privileges as you gain their trust.

How to Start

You start the quest by talking to Gideon Scarrow in the Bannered Mare

Current State

As of now there are three separate job quests that you can do for your masters: The Arena, Internal Affairs, and The Mine. Most of the building in the cells and working area have been completed.

However the docks area is in very early development so it is not is a good state just now.

Known bugs

• The mine quest doesn't always start! This needs a fix. If it doesn't start then just open the console and type 'setstage SGMineQuest 0'

You can find the mine overseer - Mhod - in the mine. Turn right out of the masters station, enter the tunnel and take the first right.

• The sex after the arena quest doesn't trigger.
  • You can still select the dialogue with Kal-El from previous versions
  • There are some dialogue options gone wrong with the trainer.
  • And More! Seriously, This mod has more bugs in it than a sleezy brothel mattress.

Requirements

• SKSE - Latest Version
  • SexlabFramework
  • Zaz Animation Pack
  • Fuz Ro Doh - If you want dialogue (Of course you want dialogue)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, Sexlab Framework, ZazAnimationPack
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi, I tried to use your mod on both a clean save and a fresh game, but talking to Gideon doesn't do anything. There are no dialogue options available except for those coming from a different mod.

I think you just solved your own issue. 

If the other mod is using a blocking branch and has a higher priority this will certainly cause a problem.

Hi, I tried to use your mod on both a clean save and a fresh game, but talking to Gideon doesn't do anything. There are no dialogue options available except for those coming from a different mod.

If the other mod is using a blocking branch and has a higher priority this will certainly cause a problem.

Well that mod would be "Working girl" then.

What exactly do you mean with "blocking branch"? It blocks out other dialogue options?

If so, "Working girl" has so far only added dialogue options. I never saw it blocking out any of them.

EDIT:

FIXED IT!

I set the .esp higher than the working girl .esp and that did it for me.

Well that mod would be "Working girl" then.

What exactly do you mean with "blocking branch"? It blocks out other dialogue options?

If so, "Working girl" has so far only added dialogue options. I never saw it blocking out any of them.

EDIT:

FIXED IT!

I set the .esp higher than the working girl .esp and that did it for me.

I don't use a blocking branch for the first dialog I do for the second part after they follow you as I should. This is no good I don't want my mod blocking out another mod. It's odd that it blocks the dialog on this one and not any other mod I'm aware of. I'll look at this tomorrow and see if there is something I can change to make sure this doesn't happen or maybe something needs changed here if it's not just my mod blocking it out.

I'm having problems with Mr Scarrow as well. All I get is "are you interested in restraints" from one of the DD mods.

I'm fiddling with load order now, but it does seem a little fragile.

[edit]

Yep, making sure the esp is last in the load order seems to sort it out.

nothing happened when i read the letter!

That's my current issue as well. Went to sleep in the bed right next to the letter, but nothing happened.

Also, you have to watch out for a possible conflict with the Dark Brotherhood quest, in specific the part where you go to sleep and get kidnapped by Astrid to kill one of the three hostages.

I first thought that would be the problem but it turned out not to be one. Just wanted to mention it though.

I had the issue also but i put the mod all the way at the top of my list and it loads fine. The dialogue works fine but was wondering if it is supposed to give a quest marker because all he does is tell me to go to the bee and barb and investigate but i can't figure out what to do

I had the issue also but i put the mod all the way at the top of my list and it loads fine. The dialogue works fine but was wondering if it is supposed to give a quest marker because all he does is tell me to go to the bee and barb and investigate but i can't figure out what to do

I'll put this in a spoiler so that those, who haven't played it so far, can find it out for themselves first.

Talk to Silvius Verne. First time, I found him in the basement of the Bee and Barb. Then have a look around in the basement.

I'll put this in a spoiler so that those, who haven't played it so far, can find it out for themselves first.

Talk to Silvius Verne. First time, I found him in the basement of the Bee and Barb. Then have a look around in the basement.

I can not talk to Silvius Verne(((

The issue with Gideon's dialogue can be solved by disabling then enabling him. No idea what causes this bug

You may have forgotten to create a SEQ file for your mod.

Yea I just seen theres no SEQ file

How do you disable/enable an NPC???

I've put the file at the top of my load order, still no dialogue. 

Try saving the game and reloading the save if I remember right thats how you can get around not having SEQ file.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Added an update: Theres now an SEQ file which should fix the dialogue bug with Gideon. I also added more shivs to make the Internal Affairs 3rd job completable.

I will make sure to fix all these bugs. Sorry, this is my first mod ever so I still need to learn a lot.

It seems that for your initial release you forgot to include the bsa file now present in your recent update. I found myself wondering how on earth you could manage to create any quest at all without the use of scripts, and it's most likely the cause of all these issues people were having.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

It seems that for your initial release you forgot to include the bsa file now present in your recent update. I found myself wondering how on earth you could manage to create any quest at all without the use of scripts, and it's most likely the cause of all these issues people were having.

Yeah, that is probably the issue. This is my first mod so I still need to learn that just because it works in my doesn't mean that it'll work on other people's.