mod 36 (hexadecimal 36, not decimal 36) has some zaz issues - looks like an outdated mod based on the errors, but can't say for certain:

y
[01/31/2017 - 09:31:45PM] WARNING: Property Keyword2 on script ZazAnimationScript attached to (360CC1D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/31/2017 - 09:31:45PM] WARNING: Property HasKeyword on script ZazAnimationScript attached to (360CC1D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/31/2017 - 09:31:45PM] WARNING: Property Keyword1 on script ZazAnimationScript attached to (360CC1D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

sd is looking better, the next issue comes from dfwdevious framework:

[01/31/2017 - 09:31:52PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsChild() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2793
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.OnLocationChange() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 1574
[alias PlayerAlias on quest _dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwPlayerEvents.OnLocationChange() - "dfwPlayerEvents.psc" Line 91
[01/31/2017 - 09:31:52PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp273"
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2793
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.OnLocationChange() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 1574
[alias PlayerAlias on quest _dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwPlayerEvents.OnLocationChange() - "dfwPlayerEvents.psc" Line 91
[01/31/2017 - 09:31:52PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsChild() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2795
[01/31/2017 - 09:31:52PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp278"
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2795
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2797
[01/31/2017 - 09:31:52PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp273"
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2797
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2799
[01/31/2017 - 09:31:52PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp278"
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2799
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2801
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2801
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2803
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2803
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2805
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2805
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2807
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2807
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2809
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2809
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2811
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2811
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2813
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2813
stack:
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.GetRegion() - "dfwDeviousFramework.psc" Line 2815
[_dfwDeviousFramework (14000D62)].dfwdeviousframework.OnLocatio

possible this DfwSupport.esp

Do you think if I went through and redownloaded and reinstalled everything it would work instead of using a lot of your guys time and energy? I am on NMM and am interested in switching to MO so I am not oppossed to reinstalling everything.

up to you, but triple check the tutorials of you do move to mo. It is a tad complicated. But don't do so just because of us.

Also, I am a big fan of Devious Framework.

Do you think if I went through and redownloaded and reinstalled everything it would work instead of using a lot of your guys time and energy? I am on NMM and am interested in switching to MO so I am not oppossed to reinstalling everything.

fresh download would help if the original download was bad

mo would give you the ability to retest a mod after updates are made to it, if the mod still spams the log after the retest it could be removed again without leaving a mess behind

this:

up to you, but triple check the tutorials of you do move to mo. It is a tad complicated. But don't do so just because of us.

Also, I am a big fan of Devious Framework.

personally i can mod skyrim, but i still can't mo

Some observations:

You should get rid of hydra_slavegirls, from my experience it will be a source of annoyances down the run. It somehow manage to expand the time needed to save your game.

Captured Dreams isn't yet fully compatible with the latest DD, you should remove it and wait for Veladarius to update his mod (in progress) as you will encounter problems with the various devices the mod will equip (or fail to equip) your character.

wolfclub: be sure to use skyrimLL obscure patches.

Slaverun_Reloaded: I wouldn't play this mod alongside Captured dreams, cursed loot and SD+. It is story driven, so for a best experience I recommend running it alongside your ease of life mods. I mean, really, slaverun has a lot of content.

From Devious Framework's description, you shouldn't try that mod blindly (i.e. install what you want, then try to install the mod and see if you have any issue).

Note: This mod is still in the early stages. While I haven't seen many game crashes that warrant it to be in beta, there are a great deal of mods I have not tested it with so use with caution.

It is also a mod that can drastically change how other mods behave (CD, Cursed lood, SD+, slaverun). It was thought to be a resource, but from what I can gather no other mod are using it. So unless you know what you are doing, I recommend giving it a pass until you get a stable game.

Some observations:

You should get rid of hydra_slavegirls, from my experience it will be a source of annoyances down the run. It somehow manage to expand the time needed to save your game.

Captured Dreams isn't yet fully compatible with the latest DD, you should remove it and wait for Veladarius to update his mod (in progress) as you will encounter problems with the various devices the mod will equip (or fail to equip) your character.

wolfclub: be sure to use skyrimLL obscure patches.

Slaverun_Reloaded: I wouldn't play this mod alongside Captured dreams, cursed loot and SD+. It is story driven, so for a best experience I recommend running it alongside your ease of life mods. I mean, really, slaverun has a lot of content.

From Devious Framework's description, you shouldn't try that mod blindly (i.e. install what you want, then try to install the mod and see if you have any issue).

Note: This mod is still in the early stages. While I haven't seen many game crashes that warrant it to be in beta, there are a great deal of mods I have not tested it with so use with caution.

It is also a mod that can drastically change how other mods behave (CD, Cursed lood, SD+, slaverun). It was thought to be a resource, but from what I can gather no other mod are using it. So unless you know what you are doing, I recommend giving it a pass until you get a stable game.

is THAT what's causing the long auto saves?

Devious Framework is great, even without other mod using it. Legume is adapting its leash system to SS.

Time, empiric trials (did a lot of 5-6 hours runs while analyzing the logs) and reading the forums. If you start to mod heavily, you'll encounter a set of troubles that you'll have to troubleshoot and eventually learn from them.

If you can, try to get rid of every mod that use HDT high heels and use NiOverride Heels instead.

K I am just reinstalling everything with Mod organizer hopeing it will give me more control over the mods, also is there a guide to reading logs, I just see a gumbled mess 

That is because Papyrus records everything, so reading them is hard. Best guide that I know of was made by Arthmoor.

Interpreting Papyrus Log Errors in AFK mods

https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4129-skyrim-interpreting-papyrus-log-errors/

Couple of things:

1.  When defeated in combat, i sometimes wind up at the slave auction, lucky me?   :P  However, if i do nothing, nothing happens, but if i talk to the guy closest to the pen, even if i end the dialogue after the first exchange, i'm still auctioned off twice, sometimes back to back, sometimes at nearly the same time.

2. When enslaved at the auction, when the collar is equipped, the world goes dark red until i can find someone to "release" me.  I see a message, "the collar has released its grasp on your will" and the world goes back to normal.  How do i remove that effect?  It's really ruining this mod for me.  

Couple of things:

1.  When defeated in combat, i sometimes wind up at the slave auction, lucky me?   :P  However, if i do nothing, nothing happens, but if i talk to the guy closest to the pen, even if i end the dialogue after the first exchange, i'm still auctioned off twice, sometimes back to back, sometimes at nearly the same time.

2. When enslaved at the auction, when the collar is equipped, the world goes dark red until i can find someone to "release" me.  I see a message, "the collar has released its grasp on your will" and the world goes back to normal.  How do i remove that effect?  It's really ruining this mod for me.  

"the collar has released its grasp on your will" is a message from sd+

try asking for help at the sd thread

Couple of things:

"the collar has released its grasp on your will" is a message from sd+

try asking for help at the sd thread

Will do, thanks much.  :)

Time, empiric trials (did a lot of 5-6 hours runs while analyzing the logs) and reading the forums. If you start to mod heavily, you'll encounter a set of troubles that you'll have to troubleshoot and eventually learn from them.

If you can, try to get rid of every mod that use HDT high heels and use NiOverride Heels instead.

Does anyone have a list of mods that use HDT high heels versus NiOverride? I'm using a mix of both right now, which is kind of pointless, and I can't remember which is which.  :-/

Does anyone have a list of mods that use HDT high heels versus NiOverride? I'm using a mix of both right now, which is kind of pointless, and I can't remember which is which.  :-/

mostly armor mods from nexus that require hdt heels for me...if/when i were to attempt a complete conversion that woud require tracking down the requirements list for each of them

If you are using Mod Organizer just deactivate the hdtHighHeel.esm and look which mods are showing the missing master icon. Similar might also work with WryeBash and other installation tools.

If you are using Mod Organizer just deactivate the hdtHighHeel.esm and look which mods are showing the missing master icon. Similar might also work with WryeBash and other installation tools.

Eh? I thought those mods didn't explicitly require that as a master, and I never actually checked. Thanks! :)

Eh? I thought those mods didn't explicitly require that as a master, and I never actually checked. Thanks! :)

I started to use the niOverride in my current game and I didn't found any mods requiring hdt High Heels without it being a master. I also didn't remove any of those mods because it's really easy to convert them into niOveride. These two videos show how:

Just make sure "Auto Sanitize before Save" is NOT checked when using nifSkope.

Has anyone had an issue similar to mine: After the dialogue to start the auction, the scene starts normally, but the guy i spoke to repeats all the dialogue again. Then the scene starts again (in the middle of the first scene). Then I go to the outcome determined by the first auction scene, then after a few minutes I get transported to the outcome from the second auction scene.