Has anyone had an issue similar to mine: After the dialogue to start the auction, the scene starts normally, but the guy i spoke to repeats all the dialogue again. Then the scene starts again (in the middle of the first scene). Then I go to the outcome determined by the first auction scene, then after a few minutes I get transported to the outcome from the second auction scene.

Yeah this happens a lot for me it has been happening since last year actually and I don't think there is any end in sight for it.

i discovered if you're using a new game with the current version, this happens if you press a key during the dialogue - like to advance the dialogue with the activation key - can hit it a couple time, but if you hit it during his last line it starts him up  again and triggers the next auction scene

I just fixed it, but I did two things at once so now I don't know which one worked.

Thing one: Moved SimpleSlavery to the bottom of my load order.

Thing two: Waited for the whole line of dialogue to play out, and also chilled for awhile at the dialogue box which shows up before getting brought to auction.

I am pretty sure thing two is what works. I notice that if you tab out of dialogue with the guy he still triggers to bring you to the auction. My guess is that if some script catches you out of dialogue before some quest has finished initializing, it triggers the auction.So if you give everything time to settle down before leaving the dialogue box then stuff is fine.

Just guessing though.

I just fixed it, but I did two things at once so now I don't know which one worked.

Thing two: Waited for the whole line of dialogue to play out, and also chilled for awhile at the dialogue box which shows up before getting brought to auction.

I am pretty sure thing two is what works. I notice that if you tab out of dialogue with the guy he still triggers to bring you to the auction. My guess is that if some script catches you out of dialogue before some quest has finished initializing, it triggers the auction.So if you give everything time to settle down before leaving the dialogue box then stuff is fine.

Just guessing though.

thank you. This is easy to test - just try not waiting. If it still works, it's the load order.

Just guessing though.

thank you. This is easy to test - just try not waiting. If it still works, it's the load order.

if its a load order issue, that would explain why most of us don't have the issue anymore - i let loot sort simple slavery - its damned near the bottom

Hi

In the 4.72 version enabled weight slider for zaz shackles

But since zaz used one model _0 this leads to invisible shackles

When I removed  sliders weight flags the shackles immediately began to visible

LGDArn5p3IpV1zDcJuADkgzGOWX05d.png

i've been trying to figure out why sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. i don't know how to translate your fix into the mod, though.

Hi

i've been trying to figure out why sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. i don't know how to translate your fix into the mod, though.

this:

SimpleSlavery.esp

if you've already changed or updated your copy since 4.7, you can just delete the "armor addon" record from simple slavery - with those changes it becomes a duplicate to master record

(if you haven't changed since then this is the new file)

Edited by CliftonJD

well yes, lol. i meant in the ck. ;)

Hi

this:

attachicon.gifSimpleSlavery.esp

if you've already changed or updated your copy since 4.7, you can just delete the "armor addon" record from simple slavery - with those changes it becomes a duplicate to master record

thanks, but what did you change?

well yes, lol. i meant in the ck. ;)

Hi

this:

attachicon.gifSimpleSlavery.esp

thanks, but what did you change?

i changed the same thing he did, its much easier from tesedit than ck

1 of the problems with trying to look for it from ck is the ck wants to show you every armorddon available to the game - even with a filter typing in zbf writst allows you to find that item, but those options that we see in tesedit aren't available for that item in ck, possibly becuz they don't belong....

Modding skyrim will require bouncing back and forth between the CK and tes5edit a lot. I did the same edit already for myself but one thing bugging me is the ankle cuffs appear without textures they are purple and I don't know why.

I went to riften and walked into the auction house it is funny how the door for it is right up against the wall so when you open the door it clips through the wall oh well. I walked up to the guy and talked to him he stuck my character on the auction block. Got sold off to the vampire guy from ME mod but he did not appear after my character was teleported to whiterun and my character was stuck in the chained up pose. Pressing the jump key got her out of it but still no ME guy I am guessing because my character wasn't properly captured first?

Modding skyrim will require bouncing back and forth between the CK and tes5edit a lot. I did the same edit already for myself but one thing bugging me is the ankle cuffs appear without textures they are purple and I don't know why.

I went to riften and walked into the auction house it is funny how the door for it is right up against the wall so when you open the door it clips through the wall oh well. I walked up to the guy and talked to him he stuck my character on the auction block. Got sold off to the vampire guy from ME mod but he did not appear after my character was teleported to whiterun and my character was stuck in the chained up pose. Pressing the jump key got her out of it but still no ME guy I am guessing because my character wasn't properly captured first?

what version of me are you using with it:

(legacy Slavery version - will kind of work with the updated one - better connections to the new one coming soon!) - with thanks to zaira

what version of me are you using with it:

(legacy Slavery version - will kind of work with the updated one - better connections to the new one coming soon!) - with thanks to zaira

Latest version and it seems like it worked in older version of this mod. I will try setting it as the only outcome and see if getting caught makes it work differently.

see the above quote from the main page - it doesn't work so well on the new version yet, known issue since me updated

Ok but I don't understand how anything changed in ME the mod hasn't been updated yet? I checked the mod page and it says something was updated on feb 4 this year but what? the files look the same to me.

me has had that issue since 2.x started, use legacy means use the original 1.x version

Oh that well yeah, I get that error with deviously enslaved if a follower or housecarl attempts to enslave the pc the enslavement won't take even though I could have sworn it would kick in SD instead with older versions of enslaved.

that's an entirely different issue to inform verstort at deviously enslaved continued for him to fix

Oh that well yeah, I get that error with deviously enslaved if a follower or housecarl attempts to enslave the pc the enslavement won't take even though I could have sworn it would kick in SD instead with older versions of enslaved.

that's an entirely different issue to inform verstort at deviously enslaved continued for him to fix

I honestly don't bother checking ME support in DEC anymore if nobody complains about it, since I don't play with the mod anymore.

I should, ME isn't being updated much right now so it's a solid target, but I can't play with ME on my install without having to uninstall a lot of mods to make it stable, which kills any inline gameplay testing I would benefit from. Everytime I bother to reinstall I remember I have to manually make costumes and relearn the whole mod and lose interest.

I don't recall it being completely broken though, local ME should still be working. The khajit slavery entrance was scrapped after 1.X and doesn't work. Actually, the khajit entrance might still be broken in 1.24, you might need an even older version to get it working, but local should still work.

I honestly don't bother checking ME support in DEC anymore if nobody complains about it, since I don't play with the mod anymore.

I should, ME isn't being updated much right now so it's a solid target, but I can't play with ME on my install without having to uninstall a lot of mods to make it stable, which kills any inline gameplay testing I would benefit from. Everytime I bother to reinstall I remember I have to manually make costumes and relearn the whole mod and lose interest.

I don't recall it being completely broken though, local ME should still be working. The khajit slavery entrance was scrapped after 1.X and doesn't work. Actually, the khajit entrance might still be broken in 1.24, you might need an even older version to get it working, but local should still work.

that's why my description says it sort of works. Really, there's not much point in trying to connect the new ME with DE until the next update comes out, assuming you thought about doing so.

Well I'm getting the double auction thing now, I started a DFW leash game with lydia and waited for a while she kept trying to stick bondage items on my character but nothing more than a yoke and some boots and a collar would show up. I set the chance to get sent to the auction at the highest percentage for DFW mods and lydia just kept walking up and down stairs in breezehome so I opened cursed loot debug menu and did the release me option and all things came off including DFW then my character was sent to the auction. I got dialogue happening twice with john randall and double black screen. I had the legacy option for ME set but this time not only was he not there but my character was stuck in the hanging pose and couldn't get out by jumping but she could magically glide around while hanging looks like animation bug or something.

I tried getting to SS with DEC by setting enslavement to 100 and it does try but I get CTD right after being hooded and bound. I know you guys don't want to update your stuff right now but I have to wonder why it broke because it was working not too long ago both mods.

Well I'm getting the double auction thing now, I started a DFW leash game with lydia and waited for a while she kept trying to stick bondage items on my character but nothing more than a yoke and some boots and a collar would show up. I set the chance to get sent to the auction at the highest percentage for DFW mods and lydia just kept walking up and down stairs in breezehome so I opened cursed loot debug menu and did the release me option and all things came off including DFW then my character was sent to the auction. I got dialogue happening twice with john randall and double black screen. I had the legacy option for ME set but this time not only was he not there but my character was stuck in the hanging pose and couldn't get out by jumping but she could magically glide around while hanging looks like animation bug or something.

I tried getting to SS with DEC by setting enslavement to 100 and it does try but I get CTD right after being hooded and bound. I know you guys don't want to update your stuff right now but I have to wonder why it broke because it was working not too long ago both mods.

fix what ever is causing the eventual ctd and you might get the auction to work properly