First off very convenient mod, works well without having to go into Racemenu, although Expired's racemenu is awesome as fuk.

I initially came here to provide some bug information regarding the "Face" portion of the mod but after doing some reading I see that it's disabled by default via netoverride. So on to the next question I have regarding SlaveTats. I searched for hours last night trying to find an overlay that applies whip marks, cuts, etc. I want to see my girl with lash scars or freshly wounded. I never managed to find actual content of anything directly related to overlays for use with SlaveTats. I did read a lot of threads where people said that Zazanimations has this effect but I want an overlay for SlaveTats. So, my question is, Are there any overlays that apply these marks and if so anyone care to provide a link?

I did find Apropos here on loverslab but the wear and tear textures seem to be more and less than what I had in mind. The Different stages are either too little or too much.  But Apropos is something similar to what I am suggesting if there are anymore like it please advise.

Thanks in advance

I just installed the androol collection but the file that goes in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats is showing as a javascript file rather than a json file like the other tat packs i've installed

Capture.jpg

Is that normal?

Really great mod! love it alot!

But I have an issue with face tats. When I open the face tats menu there is nothing there?

Help anyone?

To get face tats to work you need to find and modify your nioverride.ini so that bEnableFaceOverlays is set to 1:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

Then don't let decapitations occur.

Really great mod! love it alot!

But I have an issue with face tats. When I open the face tats menu there is nothing there?

Help anyone?

To get face tats to work you need to find and modify your nioverride.ini so that bEnableFaceOverlays is set to 1:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook

; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

Then don't let decapitations occur.

THX! That worked perfectly. :) Much appreciated

I just installed the androol collection but the file that goes in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\slavetats is showing as a javascript file rather than a json file like the other tat packs i've installed

Capture.jpg

Is that normal?

no he missed the on out of the file name so it put it as javascript its ment to be .json not .js

Guys, I remember there was an *.ini file. I used to maximize the amount of tattoo's (decals) in different sections (head, body, etc) but i cant find it any more.  ((

add: not even sure if it was a part of this mod

help, please

Default location is here I believe:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Nioverride.ini

Guest vladimire159

I'm trying to make my own tat but it wont work

I've got a json file with the following in it:

[
    {"name": "May my belly...", "section":"belly", "texture":"lyla\\may_my_belly.dds", "area":"Body"}
]
and then on that same level I have a foulder named "lyla" with a dds file in it named "may_my_belly.dds" that I converted with the DXT5 format, but no matter what I do nothing will show up in game, theres not even an option for my tat. 

Could someone give me a hint as to where I might be going wrong?

I'm trying to make my own tat but it wont work

I've got a json file with the following in it:

[
    {"name": "May my belly...", "section":"belly", "texture":"lyla\\may_my_belly.dds", "area":"Body"}
]
and then on that same level I have a foulder named "lyla" with a dds file in it named "may_my_belly.dds" that I converted with the DXT5 format, but no matter what I do nothing will show up in game, theres not even an option for my tat. 

Could someone give me a hint as to where I might be going wrong?

Use a Json Editor. A normal Texteditor won't do it some times.

you may test this one:

http://www.jsoneditoronline.org/

or look for a offline editor.

Moin

Oli

Guest vladimire159

I finally got my tattoo to appear in game, but it seems to have a white outline  that is imperceptible up close but increases as I zoom out. any suggestions?

Guest vladimire159

Is there a cap on how many tats you can have on you at any time? because even though I've increased the number of body overlays in nioverride.ini, I can't get more than 12 tat options for any given body slot.

Is there a cap on how many tats you can have on you at any time? because even though I've increased the number of body overlays in nioverride.ini, I can't get more than 12 tat options for any given body slot.

12 seems to be the hard limit (per location) for slave tats, though any extra overlay positions will show up in racemenu so you can do slavetats to 12 then add more racemenu tattoos to the .ini limit.

Any mod that let npcs forcefully apply tattoos on the player?

Slaverun and S.L.U.T.S. are two I can think of right away, there are several more though.

you forgot quick as you like ;)

also can someone make a pack for armpits like  tickle me

i forgot which pack it was but the roses are red lemons are sour tatto might need tweaking it says open your legs and give me a hour  shouldnt it be open my legs and give me a hour ?