On 12/2/2018 at 1:30 AM, effrenatus said:

Hello. I am sorry if it has been answered before...

What could be the reason if during the act it goes flaccid and up, back and forth between the stages? Did I overwrite something or is there something I should check?

Thank you for help!

Hi, can someone please answer this? Thanks!

2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Hi, can someone please answer this? Thanks!

You have another mod playing with the position of the dick and it's a mod that's failing to check if the dick it's adjusting is involved in a sex act.

If shouldn't be too hard to find which mod it is, there are few mods which play with the dick.

I need help.
I did everything, install mods, animations and nothing works yet.
I always find myself with the message "Otdated or missing" SexlabUtil "SKSE detected.
And when I want to start the animation, I have the message Sexlabs Solutions Warning Code 1000.
I have done several times FNIS, but nothing works. The only time it worked, I found my character in the sky with the pnj and noises but they did not move.
I'm starting to despair, it's been two days since I'm after that.

59 minutes ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

Hey, guys! What is it?!?

Reveal hidden contents

That means you don't have any body textures installed, and thus you get the vanilla textures instead (which obviously don't work with custom body replacers).

Why did you ask here? That has nothing to do with SOS, you should post in the Technical Support subforum instead of cluttering this thread with completely off-topic stuff.

Someone to help me solve this problem?
I delete the mods and reinstall everything, done as they say in the game and nothing to do, I always have the same message. Moreover, I even have more in the dialogues, the sentence proposing to the NPC to make love.
I am really despairing.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Someone to help me solve this problem?
I delete the mods and reinstall everything, done as they say in the game and nothing to do, I always have the same message. Moreover, I even have more in the dialogues, the sentence proposing to the NPC to make love.
I am really despairing.

Eh, I'm not sure what problem you are having.  You have to describe the problem and details are important but all I see is something you've tried.  I would note that SOS does not provide ANY dialogue for proposing sex to another NPC but tell us what dialogue and we can at the least get you posting on the right thread for help.

It will be a little long.
Since Friday, I tried to modulate Skyrim.
For that, I followed the tutos of the confrerie of the translators to the letter.
So I install Mo2 and the modules that go with (loot, FNIs etc).
I install my mods as it should. At first, I did not see that I had any mods crashed or crushed.
So I redid everything to 0 this morning, installing the good mods.
I run the game and pass the dictation and later I get the error message that says "Outdated or Missing" sexlabUtill.dll "SKSE detected ...." which tells me to put the dll file cleanly in the right folder.
What I did, then I restart the game.
And the rebolote, always the same message that appears in my part.
I had before the message "Sexlabs Solution Warning code 1000.
I have reinstalled mods and files with animations; and in the options of dialogue I had the text asking to make love to the pnj, when I selected it, it put me the message warning code 1000.
Once it almost worked, except that my character found himself rising in the still sky to reach the targeted pnj. I had only the sound but not the animation.
And I specify, I have the special edition of the game.
I have the menu of mods and the message at the top left saying that the mods are active.

Here is. So I can not use the mods in the game.
20 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That means you don't have any body textures installed, and thus you get the vanilla textures instead (which obviously don't work with custom body replacers).

Why did you ask here? That has nothing to do with SOS, you should post in the Technical Support subforum instead of cluttering this thread with completely off-topic stuff.

Sorry. I have a very unpleasant thing. ?

Initially, of course, there was a problem with SOS. Then there were two more problems: it is unclear why I have decreased FPS and mcm menu, in the settings of the mod Slave Tats, I didn't display the menu "Face". And I thought it was because of SOS and addons to it.

Then when I decided to disable SOS and addons, and update a few mods on the animation and also put mods on clothes(all rocked from your site). I've regenerated the animations, but the characters are frozen in T-pose! I put a large set of animations, but still it went on and on! And mod "Re-animate" doesn't help! How do I get rid of this?!☹️

By the way, reinstalling the textures of the bodies helped. Now everything is fine in BodySlide. Thanks.?

Was a solution ever found for having SoS installed, and having armor that took both slot 52 and the body slot? A lot of my armor mods have tops and bottoms, and with SoS I can only have one or the other, unless the game slightly lags, then it oddly seems to let me wear both parts until I unequip one of them, and it refuses to have both at once again after. 

7 minutes ago, lindazana said:

Was a solution ever found for having SoS installed, and having armor that took both slot 52 and the body slot? A lot of my armor mods have tops and bottoms, and with SoS I can only have one or the other, unless the game slightly lags, then it oddly seems to let me wear both parts until I unequip one of them, and it refuses to have both at once again after. 

Set them (occupying slot 32) as 'revealing' via MCM.

9 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

Set them (occupying slot 32) as 'revealing' via MCM.

That will late me equip both parts at once, but result in the dick hanging out the front of it, right? Just making sure (middle of new-game setup and debugging at the moment)

56 minutes ago, lindazana said:

That will late me equip both parts at once, but result in the dick hanging out the front of it, right? Just making sure (middle of new-game setup and debugging at the moment)

Yes, but you can (and have to) adjust individual outfit, so unless you play as futa PC you don't have to worry about the hanging dick or underwear.