18 hours ago, leyre said:

Anyone knows where i can get a tutorial for idiots?? i wanna add a schlong on my own but the only tutorial i found didnt help me at all, and i keep getting a message about my mod being dirty

That usually means the race you are trying to use is included in a .esp and the CK removed it as a master.

You have to use either xEdit or Wrye Bash to temporarily flip the master bit before opening the CK.

5 hours ago, PisakPL said:

Hello guys i need help. Please tell me step by step how to install that mod. This is my first time with Skyrim.

What tools are you using?

Are you using Mod Organizer (best tool IMO)?

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager?

Are you using Vortex?

Are you using Wrye Bash?

Are you installing mods from Steam (worst choice by FAR!)

Or are you manually installing mods?

Then are you trying to install the Full version of this mod or the Lite version?

Have you even looked at the instructions on how to install the mod in the first post of the thread?  If so, what did you not understand.

Whatever, to quote Douglas Adams "DON'T PANIC".  We all started added mods to our game at some point, we can and will help you find the resources to help you get started and understand how to make things work.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

What tools are you using?

Are you using Mod Organizer (best tool IMO)?

Are you using Nexus Mod Manager?

Are you using Vortex?

Are you using Wrye Bash?

Are you installing mods from Steam (worst choice by FAR!)

Or are you manually installing mods?

Then are you trying to install the Full version of this mod or the Lite version?

Have you even looked at the instructions on how to install the mod in the first post of the thread?  If so, what did you not understand.

Whatever, to quote Douglas Adams "DON'T PANIC".  We all started added mods to our game at some point, we can and will help you find the resources to help you get started and understand how to make things work.

1st NMM
2th I don't have steam version 
3th Full version 
4th Yes and everything (I'm very stupid i know)
5th [PHOTO] This is what i have 

Bez tytułu.png

7 minutes ago, PisakPL said:

1st NMM
2th I don't have steam version 
3th Full version 
4th Yes and everything (I'm very stupid i know)
5th [PHOTO] This is what i have 

Bez tytułu.png

Please clarify, if you do not have this game itself through Steam or activated through Steam (as in bought in a store and then got Steam to use it) then it must be a pirate version and we can therefor not offer you any help.

I hope you meant that you are not using mods from Steam only.

13 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Please clarify, if you do not have this game itself through Steam or activated through Steam (as in bought in a store and then got Steam to use it) then it must be a pirate version and we can therefor not offer you any help.

I hope you meant that you are not using mods from Steam only.

That means i cannot have that mod ???

So I just installed SOS for the first time with my list of 236 mods with 196 different plug ins and I ended up with a really big, completely random problem...

Is this programmed to do this on purpose because the coincidence is too good? I did not do anything to plan this. Is LOOT doing this on purpose? 0_o

lootconspiracy69.png

Okay, the issue I was having here, someone posted a dll file and that one wasn't working.  I tried the other post and that one worked just FINE!  Thank you.

For those who has the error, I don't remember which post has the dll file.  Download that file, once it's been downloaded.. your folder should open up on its own and you will see that dll file.  Go to your skyrim special edition folder - go to data, to skse folder - plugin - click and drag that dll file and place into your skse plugin folder.  A message will pop up, hit yes to overwrite and bam, you will have sos working now!

Is this mod still supported ?

i installed it and the schlongs look like banana : thick in the middle and thin at both ends

a schlong should look straight from one end to the other. - just watch the advertise above as an evidence.

what can be done here ?

PS  i dont have the muscular installed, just those from Manual instruction, Default and hairless.

Hello, I am using the SE version and am having an issue. When I open the Player/NPC Settings I get a "No Schlong available for this race/gender." I changed the mod order with LOOT and reinstalled the mod a few times, but nothing happened. I use NMM.