On 11/22/2018 at 6:52 PM, Blaze69 said:

If you want clothes/armor to always hide the schlong when worn, you need to add Slot 52 to the ARMO record (the item), not the ARMA (ArmorAddon).

EDIT: mixed up ARMO and ARMA, but now it's fixed.

Nope, that's not enough. I've checked that.

Edit:

That's absolutely correct.

2 hours ago, seahorse said:

Nope, that's not enough. I've checked that.

It *should* be enough. The schlong takes up Slot 52, so if you equip any other item that also takes up Slot 52 in the ARMO record, the schlong gets unequipped. It's simply how the game engine works, you cannot have two separate items taking up the same slot. Or in this case, both the schlong and other item both taking up Slot 52.

What could happen with standard Slot 32 (body) items is that the first time a "new" item (as in, not used before in the current game session/save game) is equipped, the SOS code that is supposed to add Slot 52 to it derps a bit and doesn't update it on time, so the schlong remains visible. But if you remove said item and then equip it again, it should hide the schlong just fine from them on. But this doesn't even apply if you manually add Slot 52 to the ARMO data yourself using xEdit or the CK, as SOS doesn't need to process anything because it includes the slot already.

On 11/29/2018 at 5:43 PM, Blaze69 said:

It *should* be enough. The schlong takes up Slot 52, so if you equip any other item that also takes up Slot 52 in the ARMO record, the schlong gets unequipped. It's simply how the game engine works, you cannot have two separate items taking up the same slot. Or in this case, both the schlong and other item both taking up Slot 52.

What could happen with standard Slot 32 (body) items is that the first time a "new" item (as in, not used before in the current game session/save game) is equipped, the SOS code that is supposed to add Slot 52 to it derps a bit and doesn't update it on time, so the schlong remains visible. But if you remove said item and then equip it again, it should hide the schlong just fine from them on. But this doesn't even apply if you manually add Slot 52 to the ARMO data yourself using xEdit or the CK, as SOS doesn't need to process anything because it includes the slot already.

Okay, looks like it's finally hidden itself. But this issue has another side:

When slot 52 is added to either ARMA or ARMO, or both it results in BODY parts of the armor/clothes casually, from time to time picking up Genitals textures, which looks ugly - you know it's like a giant glans depicted around NPC's neck. How to prevent this from happening, do you know?

Again, this stuff is relevant only to custom characters of custom races, having their own SkinNaked armo, skin texture etc. The game seams to be unable to smartly choose between those chars' body/gens addons, body/gens textures. Does that sound familiar to you?

34 minutes ago, seahorse said:

Okay, looks like it's finally hidden itself. But this issue has another side:

When slot 52 is added to either ARMA or ARMO, or both it results in BODY parts of the armor/clothes casually, from time to time picking up Genitals textures, which looks ugly - you know it's like a giant glans depicted around NPC's neck. How to prevent this from happening, do you know?

Again, this stuff is relevant only to custom characters of custom races, having their own SkinNaked armo, skin texture etc. The game seams to be unable to smartly choose between those chars' body/gens addons, body/gens textures. Does that sound familiar to you?

I've never seen that happen, and I don't really know what could cause it. What custom race are you using? Could I take a look at the armor plugin and meshes to see how it's set up?

I have here arose curious and a strange thing: when I equip on any character any shlong through MCM menu, then it becomes an invisible (or it not equip). But if I equip schlong through the inventory (Equipable Schlong, for example), it's normally displayed, I can change it's size and other.
I checked it on vanilla characters. With different skeletons that support SOS. This is either a conflict with a certain mod, or something is wrong in the SOS and add-ons for it.
Very strange... Can you help me?..
Sorry, if you don't understand smth, I wrote it through a translator.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I've never seen that happen, and I don't really know what could cause it. What custom race are you using? Could I take a look at the armor plugin and meshes to see how it's set up?

Custom race for a custom character, based on Imperial race, but with skeleton, xSkinNaked and xSkinNaked's addons specified. It's not for the first time when I encounter genitals texture poping up on other, improper body parts. As I can remember, it was a real problem with underwear - when you put it on an NPC, and the NPC has their own genitals (not distributed by SOS), it's 50/50 you'll get a huge glans depicted on a torso and the whole NPC will look like a piece of shit.

Glad to hear you're ready to help me. I can send you a sample of 'troublemaker' armor. But it's difficult to send you the esp, because 1. I constantly change/edit it; 2. It has a bunch of master files dependancies. I can suggest you a picture of that armor plugin (last edit):

Spoiler

001.jpg.b692a5053744f0a6bafc25a3923f25d8.jpg002.jpg.506d5f174c78576c1b0c39dbd85c33ef.jpg

Please, have a look at this MageApprenticeRobes piece of armor. The neck area is where the texture mismatching happens to show up.

Mageapprentice.7z

1 hour ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

I have here arose curious and a strange thing: when I equip on any character any shlong through MCM menu, then it becomes an invisible (or it not equip). But if I equip schlong through the inventory (Equipable Schlong, for example), it's normally displayed, I can change it's size and other.
I checked it on vanilla characters. With different skeletons that support SOS. This is either a conflict with a certain mod, or something is wrong in the SOS and add-ons for it.
Very strange... Can you help me?..
Sorry, if you don't understand smth, I wrote it through a translator.

You need to equip schlong on each and every NPC one at a time though MCM? Didn't SOS distribute schlongs to NPCs by default on it's own? Or you get the NPC's schlonge gone/disappeared after you try to change it through MCM?

23 minutes ago, seahorse said:

Custom race for a custom character, based on Imperial race, but with skeleton, xSkinNaked and xSkinNaked's addons specified. It's not for the first time when I encounter genitals texture poping up on other, improper body parts. As I can remember, it was a real problem with underwear - when you put it on an NPC, and the NPC has their own genitals (not distributed by SOS), it's 50/50 you'll get a huge glans depicted on a torso and the whole NPC will look like a piece of shit.

Glad to hear you're ready to help me. I can send you a sample of 'troublemaker' armor. But it's difficult to send you the esp, because 1. I constantly change/edit it; 2. It has a bunch of master files dependancies. I can suggest you a picture of that armor plugin (last edit):

[...]

Please, have a look at this MageApprenticeRobes piece of armor. The neck area is where the texture mismatching happens to show up.

Mageapprentice.7z

The armor mesh itsef sems to be fine, but why did you add Slot 56 to the ARMO record? It should be Slot 52 instead. No wonder the schlong wouldn't be hidden, you seem to be using the wrong slot.

I'm also going to need some info on the SkinNaked ArmorAddons; more specifically, the "Male Texture" field in all of them. And if you could post the actual textures used by the race (or at least a picture of them), that would help as well.

11 hours ago, seahorse said:

You need to equip schlong on each and every NPC one at a time though MCM? Didn't SOS distribute schlongs to NPCs by default on it's own? Or you get the NPC's schlonge gone/disappeared after you try to change it through MCM? 

SOS randomly distributes schlongs, but they aren't displayed.

14 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

The armor mesh itsef sems to be fine, but why did you add Slot 56 to the ARMO record? It should be Slot 52 instead. No wonder the schlong wouldn't be hidden, you seem to be using the wrong slot.

Oh, it's a part of another experiment of mine not related to an issue we're discussing here.

Skip this spoiler if you don't want to know the detailes:

Spoiler

You see, I am using VLSIMU hdt loinclothes mod. Those loinclothes use slot 56, and sometimes it pups up from under the main outfit NPC is wearing, no matter of slot 56 being added to every armor and clothes AA in game. In short, adding slot 56 to ARMA doesn't 100% guarantee loinclothes being hidden once the guard puts on his cuirass. As you said a slot should be added to ARMO instead of ARMA so that undesirable addon not to appeare along with the main armor, I am trying it out this way.

Like I said, I keep experimenting with this armor plugin, trying out all the possible combinations I can figure out. Before I sent you a picture of that plugin, I've already given a go to following combinations (ragarding MageApprenticeRobes):

1. ARMA: +52

ARMO: -52

2. ARMA: +52

ARMO: +52

What you can see in the picture above is the last combination Ima try today:

3. ARMA: -52

ARMO: -52

It's a default combination with no preventing gens from sticking out. I just need to give it a go to make sure there's no texture glitch appeares this way.

14 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm also going to need some info on the SkinNaked ArmorAddons; more specifically, the "Male Texture" field in all of them. And if you could post the actual textures used by the race (or at least a picture of them), that would help as well.

A good example of SOS-equipped custom race follower troublemaker is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94382/

If you don't want or have no time to download and install him, here are the pics you've requested:

Spoiler

leo001.jpg.8261da010bf26e1a018bb6734e35d7ff.jpgleo002.jpg.ebbd62d85e697698b51b07a40c759697.jpg

In case you need to take a look at hands and feet as well:

Spoiler

leo003.jpg.36728a41039ae71539f0346de9da1fe4.jpgleo004.jpg.cb3858d7c11aeacc8b7bf8aa487823b4.jpg

2 hours ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

SOS randomly distributes schlongs, but they aren't displayed.

You said this issue "arose". Does this mean you haven't this issue before?

And you should check gender setting - are male/female actors allowed to have this or that addon.

4 hours ago, seahorse said:

You said this issue "arose". Does this mean you haven't this issue before?

And you should check gender setting - are male/female actors allowed to have this or that addon.

Sorry, I didn't mean that. This problem I had immediately when I installed SOS.
How can I check this setting?

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I'm afraid I don't see anything wrong there, so I can't really help you with it any further. Sorry about that.

Damn it, I mistook ApprnticeRobes with NoviceRobes!

Everything's in order. This is the RIGHT combination:

ARMA (addon): -52

ARMO (armor): +52

This works with loinclothes slot 56 either, so Ima go see y_sengaku to let them know about that.

Blaze69, Thank you so much! If not for your assistance I'd probably never got motivated enough to solve this crap.

1 hour ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

Sorry, I didn't mean that. This problem I had immediately when I installed SOS.
How can I check this setting?

It's MCM>SOS>addon

somewhere in the upper right corner. Try to reinstall SOS while I am making a snapshot of how it looks like in MCM, okay?

1 hour ago, seahorse said:

It's MCM>SOS>addon

somewhere in the upper right corner. Try to reinstall SOS while I am making a snapshot of how it looks like in MCM, okay?

Okay. Reinstalling will not help get rid of the bug, I tried several times, both with one and with all three addons. I will try to configure through MCM.

16 hours ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

Okay. Reinstalling will not help get rid of the bug, I tried several times, both with one and with all three addons. I will try to configure through MCM.

You'd better post your Load Order here, and the list of mods you have in use.

Are you using a mod manager of any sort?

Gender Options: 

Spoiler

2046229369_TESV2018-12-0310-36-47-32.jpg.e0c0be71790fc161e529d6da7af25795.jpg

Do you recieve this warning message when you try to change NPC's schlong?

Spoiler

1180480335_TESV2018-12-0310-41-55-25.jpg.257cf0d8a4a4a84df8c479a62f83f3ab.jpg

On 12/3/2018 at 2:28 PM, seahorse said:

Gender Options: 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

No, I'm not recieve this message. SOS settings are the same as in the screenshot, but it still doesn't work.

On 12/3/2018 at 2:28 PM, seahorse said:

Gender Options: 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I have a question: do you understand the problems with Skyrim? I have a very strange problem here. And not only with it, but also with BodySlide.