13 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

I have another suggestion as for the seam between the base body and schlong add-on, however,

The following is cited from my earlier post somewhere in the internet: 

• If you have not find any clue on the gap issue yet, I know one that MIGHT be relevant to this issue.
  • Have you ever used Outfitstudio for adjusting the mesh? The issue I know is based on the 'reference skeleton' issue (mismatch) of BS/ OS. While the female and male skeleton looks similar (the same in bone numbers), there are some differences in xyz coodinate of bones in the especially on the crotch/ genital area. By default this is set as female (for LE: Bodyslide\res\skeleton_female_sk.nif), but you can change the setting by opening BS>Settings (right-downside, next to Outfitstudio icon)>Reference Skeleton.
  • Many outfits mods are adjusted in female skeletons in spite of the fact that they are for male, and the attempt of  'schlongify'ing the wearer with the genital mesh (adjusted to the male skeleton) will cause the skeleton gender mismatch between the outfitbody (female) and the genital (male) that end in the genital gap in such cases.
  • Change OS's reference skeleton from female to male (skeleton_male_sk.nif) via BS, and import the equipment mesh in OS and export again will change the mesh's hidden 'reference' skeleton and fix the gap issue.

If this trick is completely out of point, I'm really sorry.

Oh my, I've never used Outfitstudio.

Meanwhile, I found another 'interesting' thing when examining these meshes in NifSkope. These are both meshes attached to a body:

Spoiler

198976986_SAwithbody_0.jpg.f44917a0e4edc16e526d64b390352025.jpg446386259_SAwithbody_1.jpg.55378afd0f8f97f28c3d6c40ca1c53e5.jpg

There's no a slightest seam visible in NifSkope, so it's weights issue, or... partitioning. Can it be a partitioning issue, basically? You see, when been making a comparison of crotch ridge-body/SA/VPR in Blender, I've noticed one more difference in addition to that of coordinates. SA mesh has no body Group (like BP_Torso or SBP_32_Body), so it's vertices has no attachment to this kind of group. I don't know is it essential or not, but I haven't succeeded in attempts to create a new group. Actually I can create it and save edited mesh, but the group disappear once I get the BSDismemberSkinInstance converted to NiskinInstance. I checked it by porting mesh again to Blender. Oh my!

5 hours ago, seahorse said:

There's no a slightest seam visible in NifSkope, so it's weights issue, or... partitioning. Can it be a partitioning issue, basically?.......Actually I can create it and save edited mesh, but the group disappear once I get the BSDismemberSkinInstance converted to NiskinInstance. I checked it by porting mesh again to Blender. Oh my!

I know almost nothing of partitions, but NiskinInstance does not have partition data. If you try to keep partition(s) of the mesh, you should keep BSDismemberSkinInstance, I assume.

17 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

I know almost nothing of partitions, but NiskinInstance does not have partition data. If you try to keep partition(s) of the mesh, you should keep BSDismemberSkinInstance, I assume.

I get it. But I have to convert BSDismemberSkinInstance into NiskinInstance. This is a part of Blender-to-NifSkope export, I mean restoring data, that sort of things.

On 10/15/2018 at 11:18 PM, y_sengaku said:

You have to keep SoSRacemenu.esp active in your mod list as long as you adjust your schlong by Racemenu (otherwise SoS (full) cannot recognize which option of tweaking your PC's schlong you choose to use).

It is active, I leave it enabled.

16 hours ago, TruthseekerD said:

hello???

If this is about your previous post above (#5601), there is a slight chance people are ignoring you because you asked a question about the SE version of the mod in the LE thread instead of the SE thread which would be the logical thing to do since your issue seems to be SE-specific. Just sayin'.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

If this is about your previous post above (#5601), there is a slight chance people are ignoring you because you asked a question about the SE version of the mod in the LE thread instead of the SE thread which would be the logical thing to do since your issue seems to be SE-specific. Just sayin'.

oh, really? woops can i get a link to the se thread?

13 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

On some of my addons for my character, I can't use the size slider at all unless I reset the SOS please help

You have two MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE ways to control the size.  One is using RACEMENU when you have the SOSRacemenu.esp file loaded the other is not having that ESP loaded and using the SOS MCM menu and if enabled the potions from SOS.

It sounds like you have the SOSRaceMenu.esp file loaded and you're trying to use the SOS MCM Menu instead.  The SOSRacemenu.esp gives you a lot finer control but most people don't use that fine control.

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You have two MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE ways to control the size.  One is using RACEMENU when you have the SOSRacemenu.esp file loaded the other is not having that ESP loaded and using the SOS MCM menu and if enabled the potions from SOS.

It sounds like you have the SOSRaceMenu.esp file loaded and you're trying to use the SOS MCM Menu instead.  The SOSRacemenu.esp gives you a lot finer control but most people don't use that fine control.

I use XMPSE do I need sosracemenu if I have it or can I just turn it off?

hi, i got an issue with SOS underwear, because I have another mod that patches underwear to every NPC (bottoms for male, bikini and bottoms for female), and it's in conflict with SOS' nudeskin, and usage of equipment slot 52. all armors makes the body invisible, and every NPC is nude when they have clothing/armor on.
i'm curious where i can entirely remove SOS' underwear script, is SSE5Edit sufficient or is creationkit required?

Hey guys I need help! I installed the mod but when I start the game through SKSE the game crashes before I get to the menu. I installed all requirements and made sure that they are updated but not sure what's the problem. I even turned off all mods. Does anyone know what's the problem? 

On 10/25/2018 at 1:52 PM, Soulight7 said:

Hey guys I need help! I installed the mod but when I start the game through SKSE the game crashes before I get to the menu. I installed all requirements and made sure that they are updated but not sure what's the problem. I even turned off all mods. Does anyone know what's the problem? 

Nope, you did not.  The symptom of a missing mod that is required? The game crashes before you get to the menu.

Review the requirements and see if you can find what you missed --OR-- load everything using TES5EDIT and it will tell you what mod is missing.

Is there a way to remove the schlong from the player werewolf? I know you can just set werewolf probability to 0 in all schlong types to prevent NPC werewolves from having schlongs, but this doesn't seem to work for the player since you turn their schlong on differently. I'm not into creature sex and I'd prefer it if my werewolf form didn't have a schlong just because my human form does...I assume that this could be fixed by swapping out the werewolf skeleton/meshes or something but I'm not sure exactly what to replace without fucking something up. Any advice?

3 hours ago, levihexx said:

my character is dickless... send help. im using vortex as my mod manager and winrar

Sounds like you failed to install at least ONE of the three dicks that come with the mod.  With zero dicks to choose from it has nothing it can give you so...

(By default none of them will install, kind of a lousy default since your problem is a regularly repeating one but that's how it is since this mod hasn't changed now in a long time).

Unfortunately the mod wont allow my game to load. It stays stuck in system process and disappears and never launches. I had an old version but it spammed me with error messages last night and said I need to uninstall and update or my saves will be corrupted etc etc. I dont remember the exact message but it said "found -1, expected 3000004". The version I was using worked fine. But it did indeed corrupt the save I made after loading and so I went to update and now the game wont even launch. Uninstalling it allows the game to launch properly so it is indeed this mod. Any idea on how to fix?

Edit: just did a fresh reinstall and same problem. This mod doesnt work with Skyrim.

So here's a possibly silly question...

If I've used Tes5Edit to add a custom race to an addon's formlist using 'copy as override' (so I'm not directly editing the addon's ESP), would that set off the 'addon is dirty' warning?

Because I've checked all of the addons that it's complaining about, and nothing comes up in Tes5Edit when they're filtered for cleaning. No ITM records are removed when I run that option either. So according to Tes5Edit they're fine.