I wanted to let you know that I had some issues with Simple Slavery, SD+, & SLAL Kidnapped. But during solving them with SS's author, I started a whole new save & the threesome animations finally started working after applying what you told me with what he was helping me with as well. However, Kidnapped broke that save which killed me inside so I had to make another new character & that one wouldn't recognize ANY tags at all & would only use the default ones, no matter what tags I tried to add. Now I'm trying to get everything working on a 4th new save & might end up deleting Kidnapped if something doesn't change. Just wanted to tell you I managed to fix the problem you were helping me with by starting a new character & it worked, but then Kidnapped decided to bug out & kill that save entirely so in the end, you still helped me with Defeat's problem & I thank you for it.

yeah, we discovered a long time ago, that the new game doesn't accept tags there are posts regarding inputting tags and the game crashing. *several pages back, no, not going to have you hunt them down*

After the game has truly started, saved, and loaded, is when Defeat will accept the tags.

I personally found Kidnapped, to be a "wtf? mod". If I am about to get raped, and get saved, I wouldn't just do it with my "hero"... I did 1 scenario where I saved the girl, because the male optional pack only crashed the game, she was thankful, then said,"screw me" I didn't even have an option to say "No thanks". But found the whole scenario to be immersion breaking for me because being traumatized and disoriented was not there for the victim. And had enemies spawning right on top of me with the annoying pop-up "show yourself" option practically the whole time. If anything, they should tie it in with the Defeats options for post assault.

I Never tried Sanguine Debauchery.

I have my mod, Raven Beak Remastered, tied in with Simple Slavery, as one of the ways into the prison...

Almost all inmates are males, and all the guards are male, not your style of mod ;) - And a long ways from being completed.

I am a vampire in my games, using Better Vampires mod, and I turn those inmates into Vampire Cattle hehehe Is a great place to take over.

Hah sounds cool as hell. If my game lets all these mods I have work properly for a while, I'll try yours as well. I use vinfamy's mods on Fallout 4 & they work great, asides from bigger chances of unalignment in animations so I figured Kidnapped for Skyrim would be great to have. But since it broke my first 2 saves like I said, I turned off the chances of kidnappings until I get through SS & SD+ at least once completely.

So far my 4th character is working flawlessly though! Defeat used all the tags properly, SS sent me to SD+ & Kidnapped didn't interfere with anything! One issue was that an SS owner I kept getting was being killed by Riften guards which broke my current enslavement so this time before leaving the slave auction, i used that tcai command to stop combat from happening pre-emptively. As a result, my character is now a helpless lesbian sex slave & her mistress wasn't being attacked anymore (not sure if it would've affected her anyways though cuz people & myself included reported that it was with one specific owner who I didn't get this time while another would result in a broken save & no master).

Just wish I could travel around more, I'm limited to where my mistress walks to in SD+ compared to Maria Eden where my mistress behaved like a follower with a owner behavior system. Still cool either way & I'm now trying to get freed to meet Sanguine. Hopefully Defeat, SD+, SS, & Kidnapped keep working the way they should.

Hah sounds cool as hell. If my game lets all these mods I have work properly for a while, I'll try yours as well. I use vinfamy's mods on Fallout 4 & they work great, asides from bigger chances of unalignment in animations so I figured Kidnapped for Skyrim would be great to have. But since it broke my first 2 saves like I said, I turned off the chances of kidnappings until I get through SS & SD+ at least once completely.

So far my 4th character is working flawlessly though! Defeat used all the tags properly, SS sent me to SD+ & Kidnapped didn't interfere with anything! One issue was that an SS owner I kept getting was being killed by Riften guards which broke my current enslavement so this time before leaving the slave auction, i used that tcai command to stop combat from happening pre-emptively. As a result, my character is now a helpless lesbian sex slave & her mistress wasn't being attacked anymore (not sure if it would've affected her anyways though cuz people & myself included reported that it was with one specific owner who I didn't get this time while another would result in a broken save & no master).

Just wish I could travel around more, I'm limited to where my mistress walks to in SD+ compared to Maria Eden where my mistress behaved like a follower with a owner behavior system. Still cool either way & I'm now trying to get freed to meet Sanguine. Hopefully Defeat, SD+, SS, & Kidnapped keep working the way they should.

Getting the right balance on the mods, organizing them to play nice and the proper settings on the mods, And making everything dance with the power of the machine you have, can be a delicate performance.

My own load order, that hasn't changed in a while...

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-06-17T17-40-36

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
AK- Placeable Statics.esp=1
AK- Placeable Statics - Hearthfire.esp=1
CZHCAD.esp=1
CZHCAD_HF.esp=1
CZHCAD_DG.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Skyrim Unbound.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELE-Interior Lighting Merged.esp=1
ELE Dragonborn-Weathers.esp=1
ELE-Weathers.esp=1
ELE-Spell and Torch Lighting.esp=1
ELE-FX Emittance.esp=1
ELE-Imagespaces.esp=1
Vividian - Weather Patch Vanilla.esp=1
Vivid Snow.esp=1
halfdragonrace.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp=1
RBB - DLC Merge.esp=1
RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp=1
ImmersiveSpells.esp=1
ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1
JewelCraft.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
sapphire_speak_fix.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
TimingIsEverything.esp=1
Thief Encounter Fix.esp=1
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Vividian - Wearable Lanterns Preset.esp=1
Sleeping Innkeepers.esp=1
StorageHelpers.esp=1
The Joy of Perspective.esp=1
RSChildren - Complete.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp=1
Pacifist Mini-Mods Collection.esp=1
RV markers.esp=1
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp=1
BardSoundsMalukah.esp=1
vSS_SuperStash.esp=1
ColonolNutty - Save My Stats.esp=1
homes remodeled.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
NonEssentialChildren.esp=1
RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp=1
Homestead.esp=1
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
Hunters Not Bandits.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
HornyHorses.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
genderhorsespatch.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
HornyBoars.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SLDrunk.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
SexLabStopCombat.esp=1
SexLabMiscellaneousFeatures.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
SLPGN.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
SexlabArousalEnhancement.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Apoths Satchel of Holding.esp=1
Misc Bag of holding.esp=1
ForgeArmor2Leathers.esp=1
Recipes.esp=1
BYOH_Materials.esp=1
SMEssentialPlayer.esp=1
SMEssentialPlayerDawnGuard.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
_BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp=1
BFAP v1.3.esp=1
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
GoToBed.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
DawnguardDarkAlly.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Children's Armor.esp=1
ChaurusLights.esp=1
CastleVolkiharCleanup.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp=1
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp=1
Less Talkative NPCs Release - V1.esp=1
genderhorses.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
GuardsArmorsAndWeapons.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
LPBardsAnduniel.esp=1
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp=1
AchieveThat.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
zinvestedmagicsteam.esp=1
NoMorePickyPerks.esp=1
manny_Status.esp=1
VLW_Hybrid.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
BatTravel.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
DW.esp=0
Unblock.esp=0
AnnaNPCs.esp=0

When I am done testing my mod, DW will be reactivated, and it's position will be just above Prison.

AnnaNPCs are cool, but gave up trying to remove them, for some reason, my system keeps putting them back into the load order, even after a complete reinstall of my mod managers, Skyrim, and deleted all associated files and folders... And no, not subscribed to them through steam either.

Also, that list doesn't include things like CBBE, Hot Guys, HDT physics, the Skeleton, multitude of little enhancements, patches that require you to drop in just a single script or 3...replacing existing scripts... things of that nature.... So total of about 210 - 220 mods, I would have to estimate.

I wish the load order lists made it easier to actually tell what mods :)  (sometimes it is obvious but a lot of times the names are not descriptive enough to tell what mod) 

also quick question: You leave zzEstrus.esp=1 active? I was told it can be left inactive and everything with EC+ will work fine. (supposedly Estrus is a huge resource hog)

I wish the load order lists made it easier to actually tell what mods :)  (sometimes it is obvious but a lot of times the names are not descriptive enough to tell what mod) 

also quick question: You leave zzEstrus.esp=1 active? I was told it can be left inactive and everything with EC+ will work fine. (supposedly Estrus is a huge resource hog)

Not really sure how much influence it has, but yes. Estrus will spam your papyrus log and can easily be turned off. There is an update (the first since >1 year), though, not sure if it works fine now, or if mods like EC+ are working with the new version.

@Destroyah: not sure if i got that right, but one thing you should know about SL tools is that you can never switch from a twosome to threesome or x-some, or the other way around. The number of actors will always stay the same.

It works better with it inactive, actually. I just turned it on to see what it's powers were, and never turned it back off.

Also, using the zzEstrus active, has a tendency to cause problems with the cam, not stopping combat like other mods do, or supposed to do. 

I could actually list several reasons for keeping it inactive, but won't go into it. :)

I do know what most of my mods are by name, because I manually install all but the most stubborn of mods. So I actually see the mod names as I put them in.

Hello, im having a problem with Defeat + DA, my character goes on bleedout but two things happen:

1- if i resist or the scene ends and i go into bleedout again, it crashes.

2- the character lie down then gets up (only DA bar apears) and them it crashes. Happens more often with creatures, but not exclusively.

I think is important to tell that on the 2nd event the character lowers its hands, like when you shealth weapons or spells but combat dont actually stop. Im trying so hard to configure this, i just love this mods and just dont play without them (sorry for my english).

Trying to make NPC's yield by pressing G, I get a short animation of shield bash, and after 1 second the NPC becomes aggressive again... I can only defeat by knock down, which gives no dialogue.

https://yadi.sk/d/-R8VQBA33DxkSi

Try this fixed. I'm not sure what will help - but it's still the best that is.

Until the author of the mod does not make his update here.

Hey, so, question... i downloaded sexlab defeat, all the requirements and everything, ran FNIS, did everything i was told to do in the directions, there was just this one file, i can't remember what it was, but It was a tiny file, like only a few bytes. I think it was a mirror file of some sort, but it was the only option available for one of the recommended things. that was the only thing i didn't download. so, i get into game, and all the animations and functions work fine, the only problem is i can't get any characters to be nude. when i take my armor off, i still have my undergarments on, and during sex scenes everyone still has their clothes on the whole time, and there aren't and "privates" to be seen. tbh, i'm not sure if this is because of that one little mirror file, or if i'm just adjusting something wrong in the settings or what, but i know i did disable that "disable starting teleport" thing so i know it's not that. any idea what it might be?

First, what mods are you running?

Some mods actually add underwear, which I find annoying...

SOS adds undies, and they aren't even that good looking to start with.

What's with undies and medieval games? They didn't have any kind of undies till the late 1600s as corsets, and still didn't cover the lower half. And the actual under pants became a thing with the rich in the mid 1600s to early 1700s in Europe only. Bloomers! Then it wasn't till the mid 1900s when it become common place to wear them. Hell, I still don't wear panties and a bra when at home, only when I have to go to town, because of society.

Also, if you use Never Nude variations, then the game will always keep the NPCs dressed, and even the player, and then you will have to use the SexLab Nude Suits to mimic nakedness. To my understanding, It basically equips a naked body to the actors in the location that the armor/clothing goes.

Me, I just go with full nude models as the base. And delete any underwear content that is added by a mod in the mesh folder. It can cause problems doing so, but hey, They never existed in the suggested time frame! 1500 - 1600s equivalent hehehe

Whooops, it kinda turned into a rant about how immersion breaking adding underwear to a game like this is.... LOL

All the mods I use are(just typing their names straight from the mod list): XP32 Maximum Skeleton, Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch, The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce, of course there's the best - SL Defeat v5.3.5, Sky UI, SexlabFramework_v162_FULL, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS), Bodies by Race More Exaggerated Nude Replacers (the undies thing happened before i installed this, I installed it in the hopes of fixing the problem, but to no avail), and I also installed the base Simple Slavery 5.1 i think, but i don't think i installed anything else with it... Also as for that "deleting underwear content" in the "mesh folder," i'd love to do that but i'm a complete noob to modding, no idea what i'm doing and I don't want to mess my computer up... I could try if someone explained it though i suppose?

Hey, so, question... i downloaded sexlab defeat, all the requirements and everything, ran FNIS, did everything i was told to do in the directions, there was just this one file, i can't remember what it was, but It was a tiny file, like only a few bytes. I think it was a mirror file of some sort, but it was the only option available for one of the recommended things. that was the only thing i didn't download. so, i get into game, and all the animations and functions work fine, the only problem is i can't get any characters to be nude. when i take my armor off, i still have my undergarments on, and during sex scenes everyone still has their clothes on the whole time, and there aren't and "privates" to be seen. tbh, i'm not sure if this is because of that one little mirror file, or if i'm just adjusting something wrong in the settings or what, but i know i did disable that "disable starting teleport" thing so i know it's not that. any idea what it might be?

First, what mods are you running?

Some mods actually add underwear, which I find annoying...

SOS adds undies, and they aren't even that good looking to start with.

What's with undies and medieval games? They didn't have any kind of undies till the late 1600s as corsets, and still didn't cover the lower half. And the actual under pants became a thing with the rich in the mid 1600s to early 1700s in Europe only. Bloomers! Then it wasn't till the mid 1900s when it become common place to wear them. Hell, I still don't wear panties and a bra when at home, only when I have to go to town, because of society.

Also, if you use Never Nude variations, then the game will always keep the NPCs dressed, and even the player, and then you will have to use the SexLab Nude Suits to mimic nakedness. To my understanding, It basically equips a naked body to the actors in the location that the armor/clothing goes.

Me, I just go with full nude models as the base. And delete any underwear content that is added by a mod in the mesh folder. It can cause problems doing so, but hey, They never existed in the suggested time frame! 1500 - 1600s equivalent hehehe

Whooops, it kinda turned into a rant about how immersion breaking adding underwear to a game like this is.... LOL

All the mods I use are(just typing their names straight from the mod list): XP32 Maximum Skeleton, Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch, The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce, of course there's the best - SL Defeat v5.3.5, Sky UI, SexlabFramework_v162_FULL, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS), Bodies by Race More Exaggerated Nude Replacers (the undies thing happened before i installed this, I installed it in the hopes of fixing the problem, but to no avail), and I also installed the base Simple Slavery 5.1 i think, but i don't think i installed anything else with it... Also as for that "deleting underwear content" in the "mesh folder," i'd love to do that but i'm a complete noob to modding, no idea what i'm doing and I don't want to mess my computer up... I could try if someone explained it though i suppose?

Bodies by race requires

Puffs bodies by race http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32154

which itself requires CBBE http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

Do you also have those?

Trying to make NPC's yield by pressing G, I get a short animation of shield bash, and after 1 second the NPC becomes aggressive again... I can only defeat by knock down, which gives no dialogue.

yea i am using it now, it's working w/o da or any set essential mods, btw can u provide an english translation for this "SexLabArousedCreatures v40b5 rus" too, thanks.

Hey, just notifying of a conflict I jsut found with another mod. Don't know if it's been mentioned in the previous 582 pages :P

In any case; the mode Immersive Horses apparently shares some file names with Defeat.

Most notably the script UILIB_1.pex and some interface .swf files.

I'm assuming that these are just interface things and there is no real issue, so I am going to test now.

Tried it, didn't work (unless I have to overwrite the original mod) , plus some text got messed up on player surrender :P 

Tried it, didn't work (unless I have to overwrite the original mod) , plus some text got messed up on player surrender :P

Everything has to be reinstalled - that's how the correction works.
I personally use the beta version 5.3.3 fixed. Already 450 hours - everything works. 
But all the same sometimes you need to do cleaning.
Here's how Lovers RaperS works - in the editorial board of Shadow Runner and in the editorial of Wappy One. Excellent work, without any unnecessary lotions.

I think you migth find answer on the front page.

, plus some text got messed up on player surrender :P

I changed nothing in dialogs.

You will have to do these steps for just to test:

• Stop the mod by unchecking NPNvNPN and so options or press uninstal.
  • Make a new save.
  • Replace the files. Do not forget 'esp eng\sexlabdefeat.esp'.
  • Load the save.
  • Click Reconfigure.
  • Test a bit.
  • Delete last save and replace the original files.
5.3.3 fixed.

Is not mine.

Семираг - это ты? Привет. Все работает, но для меня лучше та старая версия - там ничего лишнего нет. Но хорошо, что ты работаешь над улучшением одного из самых востребованных модов.

yea i am using it now, it's working w/o da or any set essential mods, btw can u provide an english translation for this "SexLabArousedCreatures v40b5 rus" too, thanks.

SLAC translated

Also Defeat fixes updt

-----

Formion, there are fifty-odd such mods. Isnt issue. Eat your o smile.

thanks mate

I am having issues with Defeat not working 100% with creatures.  I get knocked down and the struggle bar comes up but the creatures just wander away. I have checked all the settings that seem to be related to getting this to work in SexLab, Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework and Defeat itself, but no luck. I read other threads and re-loaded/reset all the mods as well to no effect

All of the following does work:

• Defeat with non-creatures
  • Creature behavior and animations through Matchmaker
  • As mentioned, I get knocked down and can struggle but creatures don't take any further action

The only thing I noticed is in the Defeat list of allowed/disallowed races menu, they are both empty of any lists. They just say 'Allow all' or 'Disallow All'. I checked 'Allow All' to be safe, but no luck.

Anything I should check?

Thanks

Hey, just notifying of a conflict I jsut found with another mod. Don't know if it's been mentioned in the previous 582 pages :P

In any case; the mode Immersive Horses apparently shares some file names with Defeat.

Most notably the script UILIB_1.pex and some interface .swf files.

I'm assuming that these are just interface things and there is no real issue, so I am going to test now.

From mods FAQ:

These are resource files shared between mods which come packaged with Immersive Horses for your convenience. There is no problem here and allowing this mod or any other mod to overwrite them in your current installation will not cause issues because the files should be identical.

It should be fine. :)

I keep getting a CTD everytime i use defeat. its only happening with defeat. can someone help me figure out what im missing. it even happens on a new game. IT happens after defeat is done its thing. After the surrender or defeat the animations play fine. everything seems like its working. the animations end and then i escape the enemy and after that i engage in combat kill them. everything still seems to be fine, then i hit save to save my progress and then CTD happens. i dont know why its happening. any suggestions?

Hi Goubo,

I was wondering when you will do the update will you make the aggressor regain his health ?

After the outcome of the fight i fight it strange that i can get back my full health but the adversary doesnt. He has won he should have the winner regain health perk

ok i just invented that haha

Hi Goubo,

I was wondering when you will do the update will you make the aggressor regain his health ?

After the outcome of the fight i fight it strange that i can get back my full health but the adversary doesnt. He has won he should have the winner regain health perk

........my words since a year .....

I see some people having trouble resetting tags in the animation tab: You need to mouse over the option and NOT clicking it THEN press the default button while your mouse is on it (z by default) it should erase the tags if you press it once and if empty it should reset the default tags if there were some.

Selecting the option with a pad of the keyboard and not opening it works too.

release update in sight ?

Yeah well you'll have to wait a little more, more and more people got my attention on more and more problems as I try to fix the current ones. :P

Hi Goubo,

I've included this option for the next update.