Hi, what will happen if when I fight Alduin, Harkon or Miraak with Left for Dead option on, got raped and blacked out? Will I wake up in some random place? Will this break the game as I will not be able to get back to the fight?

If yes, then is it possible to add a small change that if I fight Alduin, Harkon or Miraak with Left for Dead option on, I simply black out and wake up at the exact place that I was knocked down?

It is true, you have to adjust your setting for those fights. By disabling all the defeated post assault options except robbed.

I would even suggest to use SM Essential PC from the Nexus, for those fights, so it doesn't keep reloading the last save if you should loose, just get up and keep fighting like the NPCs who won't die.

Sorry if this has been asked before, Is there a way to make defeat use beds? I have the settings on in the main Sexlab plug in to always use beds but defeat ignores this?

Sorry if this has been asked before, Is there a way to make defeat use beds? I have the settings on in the main Sexlab plug in to always use beds but defeat ignores this?

Defeat's scripts aren't set up to use beds.

In the script for starting sex, it needs Beds=Allowed, which isn't present in Defeat's scripts.

In the script for starting sex, it needs Beds=Allowed, which isn't present in Defeat's scripts.

Hey thanks for letting me know Airianna :)

Hey thanks for letting me know Airianna :)

I discovered this while I was working on a mod myself, and recalled how Defeat never uses a bed, even with 1 right there. You can get it to kick in, maybe, if you "move scene" to next to, or on top of a bed. Sexlab kinda reset the scene when you move it as the first animation starts to play. But if you land on top of the bed, then it's perfect... hehehe

Small issue I am having:

Mod works fine with save for one thing -- I tie them up, then put them in the pillory. When I go to rape them the pillory vanishes and regular rape scenes play. When we are done they appear back in the pillory. I have zaz animation pack and they are registered in sexlab.

Any other possible reasons for my problem?

Small issue I am having:

Mod works fine with save for one thing -- I tie them up, then put them in the pillory. When I go to rape them the pillory vanishes and regular rape scenes play. When we are done they appear back in the pillory. I have zaz animation pack and they are registered in sexlab.

Defeat's rape, "unties" them to rape them... If you want to keep them in the Pillroy, then you will need to use SexLab Tools, and select the animation set through that menu once sex starts.

Small issue I am having:

Defeat's rape, "unties" them to rape them... If you want to keep them in the Pillroy, then you will need to use SexLab Tools, and select the animation set through that menu once sex starts.

So the description is wrong? On the device menu it says (special)Pillory and the description says that if you select this, then select rape you get pillory animations as long as zaz is installed

Small issue I am having:

So the description is wrong? On the device menu it says (special)Pillory and the description says that if you select this, then select rape you get pillory animations as long as zaz is installed

Not exactly wrong. But does take a bit of setting up to do. You have to include those animation tags with player aggressor, Also, it could be an issue with script lag, Defeat firing off before zaz fully registers the position the victim is in. By including their tags in the defeat tags section > Player Aggressor area, it should fix the problem 90% of the time.

Not exactly wrong. But does take a bit of setting up to do. You have to include those animation tags with player aggressor, Also, it could be an issue with script lag, Defeat firing off before zaz fully registers the position the victim is in. By including their tags in the defeat tags section > Player Aggressor area, it should fix the problem 90% of the time.

Speaking of defeat tags... I don't suppose you know the secret for actually removing a tag that you don't want after it has been assigned? 

I tried deleting it from the defeatconfig.json file and reimporting saved settings (which worked for setting the robbery options to anything over 1 gold instead of 5 gold) but that didn't work on tags.

Speaking of defeat tags... I don't suppose you know the secret for actually removing a tag that you don't want after it has been assigned? 

I tried deleting it from the defeatconfig.json file and reimporting saved settings (which worked for setting the robbery options to anything over 1 gold instead of 5 gold) but that didn't work on tags.

The only way I know how to do that, would be to start a new game, set the tags and other settings, export, then import to the old game. Without having to remove it. Or load a save prior to adding the tags in the first place. I never found a "remove" option for any of the tags for those lists.

The only way I know how to do that, would be to start a new game, set the tags and other settings, export, then import to the old game. Without having to remove it. Or load a save prior to adding the tags in the first place. I never found a "remove" option for any of the tags for those lists.

QQ It's a couple of the default tags I want to get rid of.... 

oh well thanks for the answer :) 

A Feature I'd Like To Suggest Is A New Set Of Poisons With The Following Effects Listed Below

Trauma Poison = When Applied To A Weapon, The Next Hit Will Immediately Send The Target Into Defeats Trauma State.

Exhaustion Poison = When Applied To A Weapon, The Next Hit Will Immediately Send The Target Into Defeats Exhausted State.

Knock Out Poison = When Applied To A Weapon, The Next Hit Will Immediately Send The Target Into Defeats Unconscious State.

Is defeat supposed to be doing the bleedout thing where it removes all camera controls? This seems to happen every time and it is really annoying.... plus after the scene ends the only way I can get controls back is to save and load.

Is defeat supposed to be doing the bleedout thing where it removes all camera controls? This seems to happen every time and it is really annoying.... plus after the scene ends the only way I can get controls back is to save and load.

You are having a conflict somewhere. That much we know. As the problem is not directly caused by Defeat.

But if you use Eager NPC, or Aroused, just start masturbate, then hit sexlab sex end key, and you should get your controls back.. Doesn't help when the glitch is frozen camera glitch. And that is a rare glitch as well.

You are having a conflict somewhere. That much we know. As the problem is not directly caused by Defeat.

But if you use Eager NPC, or Aroused, just start masturbate, then hit sexlab sex end key, and you should get your controls back.. Doesn't help when the glitch is frozen camera glitch. And that is a rare glitch as well.

I can post my load order if this is a problem other people are having, I did see some comments about locked controls but I didnt see any mention of locked camera control so I thought it might be something else.

Do you think it could be frostfall? Or just heavy scripts slowing it down? I have frostfall set to "nothing" for the downside to freezing, so I dont think it should be doing that during scenes, but maybe there is a script somewhere that breaks it?  :(

I can post my load order if this is a problem other people are having, I did see some comments about locked controls but I didnt see any mention of locked camera control so I thought it might be something else.

Do you think it could be frostfall? Or just heavy scripts slowing it down? I have frostfall set to "nothing" for the downside to freezing, so I dont think it should be doing that during scenes, but maybe there is a script somewhere that breaks it?  :(

A script is breaking it, but the question is which script?

I played with frostfall a while back, but wound up removing it. I don't believe FrostFall is the cause.

Tell ya what, here's my load order, and I haven't had the issue unless I try to clean up defeat while the actions are starting. *Yes I broke it, I was trying to stress it and see where the breaking point was in my game* It might help you to narrow down the problem causing it.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
AK- Placeable Statics.esp=1
AK- Placeable Statics - Hearthfire.esp=1
CZHCAD.esp=1
CZHCAD_HF.esp=1
CZHCAD_DG.esp=1
FISS.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Skyrim Unbound.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELE-Interior Lighting Merged.esp=1
ELE Dragonborn-Weathers.esp=1
ELE-Weathers.esp=1
ELE-Spell and Torch Lighting.esp=1
ELE-FX Emittance.esp=1
ELE-Imagespaces.esp=1
Vividian - Weather Patch Vanilla.esp=1
Vivid Snow.esp=1
halfdragonrace.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp=1
RBB - DLC Merge.esp=1
RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp=1
ImmersiveSpells.esp=1
ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1
JewelCraft.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
sapphire_speak_fix.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
TimingIsEverything.esp=1
Thief Encounter Fix.esp=1
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Vividian - Wearable Lanterns Preset.esp=1
Sleeping Innkeepers.esp=1
StorageHelpers.esp=1
The Joy of Perspective.esp=1
RSChildren - Complete.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp=1
Pacifist Mini-Mods Collection.esp=1
RV markers.esp=1
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp=1
BardSoundsMalukah.esp=1
vSS_SuperStash.esp=1
ColonolNutty - Save My Stats.esp=1
homes remodeled.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
NonEssentialChildren.esp=1
RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp=1
Homestead.esp=1
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
Hunters Not Bandits.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
HornyHorses.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
genderhorsespatch.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
HornyBoars.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SLDrunk.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
SexLabStopCombat.esp=1
SexLabMiscellaneousFeatures.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
SLPGN.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
SexlabArousalEnhancement.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Apoths Satchel of Holding.esp=1
Misc Bag of holding.esp=1
ForgeArmor2Leathers.esp=1
Recipes.esp=1
BYOH_Materials.esp=1
SMEssentialPlayer.esp=1
SMEssentialPlayerDawnGuard.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
_BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp=1
BFAP v1.3.esp=1
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
GoToBed.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
DawnguardDarkAlly.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Children's Armor.esp=1
ChaurusLights.esp=1
CastleVolkiharCleanup.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp=1
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp=1
Less Talkative NPCs Release - V1.esp=1
genderhorses.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
GuardsArmorsAndWeapons.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
LPBardsAnduniel.esp=1
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp=1
AchieveThat.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
zinvestedmagicsteam.esp=1
NoMorePickyPerks.esp=1
manny_Status.esp=1
VLW_Hybrid.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
BatTravel.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
DW.esp=0
Unblock.esp=0
AnnaNPCs.esp=0

This covers a lot of mods, just compare the list to your list, and find the ones that are different...

process of elimination : *easiest in Notepad++

- copy to your list in a txt,

- Then using your list, highlight the mod, find count,

- - if it has 2, delete that mod from the list, until you have just the mods you use that I don't,

- then see about those particular mods that are left in your load order, disabling them, and testing the game... Do not save, just load and play, reload the last save before removing the mods, be sure to change zones before testing.

-- Works, add them back in 1 or 2 at a time till if breaks again. - if it's still broken, will have to try to clean the scripts from the save... I am sure you have already done this several times.

With any luck, you will find the culprit causing the problem quickly.

Hmmm going through your mod list and finding a few gems to aaah.... apropriate for my own order  :) Added that save my stats and a few others.

One thing I see that I find interesting, you have an essential player mod in there, would that not conflict with defeat? Or do you just not use the health percentage options? Those are currently the only ones I have enabled.

Hmmm going through your mod list and finding a few gems to aaah.... apropriate for my own order  :) Added that save my stats and a few others.

One thing I see that I find interesting, you have an essential player mod in there, would that not conflict with defeat? Or do you just not use the health percentage options? Those are currently the only ones I have enabled.

It is compatible with Defeat, 100% health regained when getting back up... Considering when you first start out, and get nailed by a 2 handed weapon, you are going to loose 25% of your health, without a crit, or 75% with a crit... yeah.... Going to keep from reloading the last save.

I do find defeat likes to screw my ghost, so I use the no ghost setting.

Unfortunately, the essential player is not compatible with the SL dead Player mod. Because instead of actual death, you are turned into a ghost, and your body is more or less duplicated without all the layers, and dropped at your location, or you just drop to a knee like the NPCs do.

Hmmm going through your mod list and finding a few gems to aaah.... apropriate for my own order  smile.png Added that save my stats and a few others.

It is compatible with Defeat, 100% health regained when getting back up... Considering when you first start out, and get nailed by a 2 handed weapon, you are going to loose 25% of your health, without a crit, or 75% with a crit... yeah.... Going to keep from reloading the last save.

Unfortunately, the essential player is not compatible with the SL dead Player mod. Because instead of actual death, you are turned into a ghost, and your body is more or less duplicated without all the layers, and dropped at your location, or you just drop to a knee like the NPCs do.

FYI Sila if you use a player is essential mod make sure to get a mod that disables kill moves on the PC. You DO NOT want to be immortal after your head has been cut off. smile.png

You'll notice Airianna has a no kill move mod. 

Hmmm going through your mod list and finding a few gems to aaah.... apropriate for my own order  smile.png Added that save my stats and a few others.

FYI Sila if you use a player is essential mod make sure to get a mod that disables kill moves on the PC. You DO NOT want to be immortal after your head has been cut off. smile.png

You'll notice Airianna has a no kill move mod. 

True, but it's a shame you can't take the heads after you chop them off... It would be funny to carry your own head in your hand... hehehe

Can someone help me, I've been trying to get this mod to work all day and every time i try to activate it in game it just ways "Close the MCM menu" and it doesnt install

First...

Be sure to have Sexlab installed and activated, and if you want creature assaults, be sure to activate creature animations in Sexlab before trying to activate Defeat...

YES, Both are set up to CLOSE the menu and WAIT for the message that tells you it's ready.

IF you are closing the menu and waiting, it never takes long with my roughly 200 mods to activate. But on some systems it could take 5 minutes. Just be sure to activate it in a quiet cell to ensure it isn't being interfered with via game engine, moving NPCs around. At this point, if you are still having problems, then either

A ) Your settings are incorrect, or

B ) You found a mod conflict, and I can't help you with that, you just have to figure out what is causing it. or

C ) You haven't installed all the requirements to make Defeat run, when installing the requirements, be sure to follow their install guides as well, or Defeat will not work.

Hey, sorry for not being so active in here (understatement :P), so just so you know I'm going to resume my work on the mod starting tomorrow, I planned an update like 6 months ago but never had the time nor the motivation to make it happen, you shouldn't expect too much of this update but I've put quite some work in it already (near ready, been several months it is actually...)

The update is more focused on the player vic part with a new framework to handle events after the player has been defeated, most of it is done I just have to polish one of the event (the bigger one obviously...) and it should allow for more events to be included in a easier way in the future (even from modder if they are bold enough)

Second part is a stalker feature that only happens for the player in the cities, this one I'm not sure people will enjoy that much but hey that was fun to code and is optional anyway. (same, almost done, just need some tweaking like the behavior of the follower if there is one, it's fully configurable as always.)

And then the usual fixes/improvements/additions here and there that I wouldn't be able to list now.