4 hours ago, limabean27 said:

This says it's compatible with Special Edition, but in the MCM menu no effects show up. The only option is None. Any ideas?

the mod might be compatible but the file paths might have changed in some way.  I don't have SSE to try... see if the INI files are in the same place?

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

the mod might be compatible but the file paths might have changed in some way.  I don't have SSE to try... see if the INI files are in the same place?

Thanks for the response. I've messed around with the files a little but i don't know where the INIs are supposed to be in the first place.  I'll keep moving stuff around. If anyone else knows anything about this, i'd appreciate the help a lot. I want a game play incentive for sex and there doesn't seem to be any mods that offer that for SE (and I love the customization of this mod).

On 2/7/2018 at 11:57 PM, limabean27 said:

Thanks for the response. I've messed around with the files a little but i don't know where the INIs are supposed to be in the first place.  I'll keep moving stuff around. If anyone else knows anything about this, i'd appreciate the help a lot. I want a game play incentive for sex and there doesn't seem to be any mods that offer that for SE (and I love the customization of this mod).

Bump?

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to additem to the player at sex end only when having sex with a male/creature? From what I've seen I can set the mod to detect if the partner is male/creature, but then the item is added to their inventory. And when detecting the player, the item is added for all sex with all genders.

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Is it possible to additem to the player at sex end only when having sex with a male/creature? From what I've seen I can set the mod to detect if the partner is male/creature, but then the item is added to their inventory. And when detecting the player, the item is added for all sex with all genders.

I don't think so. That's something I've tried looking at myself but I don't think the options are granular enough to allow the full set of options implied.

There are some other mods that do deal with adding items to the player after creature sex, you might check out some of the cum and alchemy named mods here and if they have the right conditions, change the item in the CK (or maybe via Tes5Edit) so you get what you want.

Anyone know how to start another sex scene between a victim and rapist after a sex scene between them is finished? (or between two consensual partners)

What event should i call out from sexlab?

I am trying to simulate mutiple rounds of sex between NPC-NPC

On 10/21/2016 at 8:38 AM, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Hi,

would it be possible to add a custom effect that integrates with Mood Mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70639/?)?

I assume it could be something simple like add +mood for consensual sex or masturbation and -mood for victims.

Maybe some of you have an idea how to implement something like that?

Thanks

Hey did you ever manage to figure out a solution?

Im trying to use the global variable eiden_moodpoints but it doesnt seem to be working

EDIT: manage to get it working. now if only sexlab util had a way of detecting followers (or better yet the followers pegged to eiden mood mod) so i can accurately have it impact the follower mods too

in case anyone wants it

[Main]
Name=Sex mood
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=421
Cmd=modgv:EIDEN_MoodMod.esp:000800:100+msg:Sex always makes me feel better.

Can somebody please tell me how to configure?

I want a FEMALE VAMPIRE to HARM TO NEAR DEATH from any MALE HUMANOID at the END OF SEX during NIGHT HOURS.

I cannot for the LIFE OF ME figure this out using any combination I tried. I am using Diana the Vampire follower as a test case as I know she has vampire/undead keywords and so on in her ESP. Still can't get anything to work.

THANKS!!

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Can somebody please tell me how to configure?

I want a FEMALE VAMPIRE to HARM TO NEAR DEATH from any MALE HUMANOID at the END OF SEX during NIGHT HOURS.

I cannot for the LIFE OF ME figure this out using any combination I tried. I am using Diana the Vampire follower as a test case as I know she has vampire/undead keywords and so on in her ESP. Still can't get anything to work.

THANKS!!

I don't think anyone's figured out how to apply to one actor based on both that and the other actor.

You could not even use "partner humanoid" and "actor male" to hurt yourself I think...

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I don't think anyone's figured out how to apply to one actor based on both that and the other actor.

You could not even use "partner humanoid" and "actor male" to hurt yourself I think...

Thanks Karlpaws! I actually got one combination to work "on orgasm" but the problem is that it affected BOTH the vampire (Diana) and my PC during sex and completely disrupted the sex scene/sequence. I'm using SLSO with the SLUtils patch and I thought it may have broken some functionality, but if everybody is having the same problem?? I dunno, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya. Thank you for this great mod.

A very interesting concept and, actually, something I've been looking for for quite a while, trying, in the meantime, to manifest my ideas via mod merging and very limited use of creation kit. This mod of yours simplifies everything so much that i can't even begin to describe how grateful i am right now. And one separate thank you for the readme file, it's really pleasant to read.

One thing that is bothering me, though. The effects trigger well, once everything is set up properly. But, they only trigger during sexual act with two or more participants. The system comepletely ignores the fapping. Like at all. I spent half a day testing it in every way i thought of - nothing. As if the system doesnt recognise fapping at all. It is not really such a big deal, but still, it's bugging me. 

is there a way to solve this?

• 3 weeks later...

I made a Sissify effect.
It's not perfect (and will require some tweaking), but I made an 'effect' for this mod that makes you equip an 'essence of falmer' when triggered to shrink your dick.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Place in the INI/SexlabUtil1.esp/ folder, where the mod tells you to put effect file ini's.

EDIT the file. The position of Sclongs of Skyrim in your load order affects whether this will work (I think)
My file says: 530012F7 (This is the ID of the "Essence of Falmer" item).

First two digits are only "53" because that's where Schlongs of Skyrim is in my Load Order. I do not yet know if I can decouple being able to drink it from the load order.

Replace 53 (both instances of it) with XX, where XX is your load order position for Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
ESP! Not ESM!
(XX00312F7)

Sissify.ini

17 hours ago, Yuni said:

I made a Sissify effect.
It's not perfect (and will require some tweaking), but I made an 'effect' for this mod that makes you equip an 'essence of falmer' when triggered to shrink your dick.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Place in the INI/SexlabUtil1.esp/ folder, where the mod tells you to put effect file ini's.

EDIT the file. The position of Sclongs of Skyrim in your load order affects whether this will work (I think)
My file says: 530012F7 (This is the ID of the "Essence of Falmer" item).

First two digits are only "53" because that's where Schlongs of Skyrim is in my Load Order. I do not yet know if I can decouple being able to drink it from the load order.

Replace 53 (both instances of it) with XX, where XX is your load order position for Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
ESP! Not ESM!
(XX00312F7)

Sissify.ini

through other tests I've found that you do need the full ID and the esp name. Other mods don't need the load order XX code but Util does.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:40 AM, karlpaws said:

through other tests I've found that you do need the full ID and the esp name. Other mods don't need the load order XX code but Util does.

That´s right. I´ve tested with MME Lactacid (maybe after a blowjob as female player) and works fine.

Lactacid.ini

The problem is the orgasm effect doesn´t work with SSO. Does anyone have a idea (maybe a wrong Loadorder?)

11 hours ago, El_Torro said:

The problem is the orgasm effect doesn´t work with SSO. Does anyone have a idea (maybe a wrong Loadorder?)

as far as I know, the SSO orgasm event isn't a standard Sexlab event and most mods won't recognize it, needing a patch.

I think there was one posted or linked a couple pages back. Otherwise I'd check on the SSO thread.... unless I'm thinking of something else. Maybe SLSO?

On 5/12/2018 at 9:24 PM, karlpaws said:

Maybe SLSO?

sorry, sure i´d  mean SLSO. The Orgasm Effect comes only by the SL Base effect  independently of the settings in SLSO and/or SL.

ok, i´ll seek for a solution.

P.S The posting of page 14 here was not  helpfull ...

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to add a tear effect during sex when the target is a victim? 

I used to be able to do this by making ZAZ animations a master and using the tear spell. But ZAZ 8 no longer has this spell, and I upgraded for a different reason so I can't go back.

I'd love to use the tear effect in estrus but I was not able to pick it apart enough to even find how estrus does it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've been trying to build something I *thought* would be a snap with this tool, but I just can't get it to work. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction?

What I'm trying to do is to simply reset the SL Aroused value for Exposure to either a specific number (like 0 or 10 or something), or reduce it by a certain amount (like -50 from the current value) using the AFTER SEX slots. I can't figure out how to do that. Anyone have any ideas how I might accomplish that?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi All

noob question here

I just testing effect that build in,

the effect that use addperk, example:

[Main]
Name=Skills improve faster +30%
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=30
Cmd=addperk:SexlabUtil1.esp:12064
CmdEnd=remperk:SexlabUtil1.esp:12064

not working at all

but the one use spell is working

[Main]
Name=Light (campfire)
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=28
Cmd=spell:SexlabUtil1.esp:4353
CmdEnd=dispell:SexlabUtil1.esp:4353

did i miss something?

Thanks before hand

36 minutes ago, useck said:

Hi All

noob question here

I just testing effect that build in,

the effect that use addperk, example:

[Main]
Name=Skills improve faster +30%
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=30
Cmd=addperk:SexlabUtil1.esp:12064
CmdEnd=remperk:SexlabUtil1.esp:12064

did i miss something?

Thanks before hand

When/how are you having the spell start/be added and what is the duration?

4 hours ago, useck said:

I only change effect = skill 30% faster

change = 100

option = 1 day

skyrim.PNG.b0b40ece89d839160600c40ad20f97ac.PNG

The only other change I'd make is setting "If Actor Race" to player.

Have you opened the console and clicked your PC to see if the magical effect is present? I haven't looked at the spell effect lately to know for sure if it actually works or not. I would think it should be a copy of the Lovers Stone effect but increased to 30%.