Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I have a problem with animal sex anim. The only animal sex anims that plays are Nibbles anims with all animals. No other anims plays and even trys to start. Like the only anims installed are Nibbles. But i have FunnyBizzness anims and other installed as well. All are activated in NSAP and SLAL.

Sounds close to the issue I'm having. Is everything else working normally for you as well?

Yes, all works fine exept animal animation.

I have a problem with animal sex anim. The only animal sex anims that plays are Nibbles anims with all animals. No other anims plays and even trys to start. Like the only anims installed are Nibbles. But i have FunnyBizzness anims and other installed as well. All are activated in NSAP and SLAL.

Sounds close to the issue I'm having. Is everything else working normally for you as well?

Yes, all works fine exept animal animation.

Then as said, try pushing it a bit by going through animation registration in the MCMs a couple of times more. Also save and load in between. It sorted it out for me. Then again perhaps your issue may be quite different.

Hi Friends, I'am a new user of your Skyrim mod, all mods are fantastic, great work!!  :D  :heart:  (I until this month had only played Fallout ;) )

I haved installed Sex lab 1.6 and a lot of mods, all right, the game works fine and now it seems much more fun, eheheheh, I want thanks all the forum users and especially those who wrote installation guides, Anatriax for all  :P

But I have a problem  :s

My PC has textures of cum on various parts of the body, face, ass and more, even though I have never had sex, and others woman as Dibellian's priestess (I play the alternate start).. WHY ?  :blush:

I try to disable sperm function of MCM and to set at 0 as long as the sperm textures remain after sex... nothing, the srtange sprem textures on my body remain  :(

I use the SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 Ridiculous Edition 

Thanks a lot for help me  :shy:

As an aside, SexLab 1.63 should be coming out any day now. It's essentially done at this point - I'm just trying to find excuses to delay and fix it.

The biggest delay so far has been developing additions/fixes to PapyrusUtil. I have a few major things I need to solve there so I can release an up to date version for PU at the the same time. Which is important considering the public release has been behind for far far to long now.

Have you ever thought about coding the backend of Sexlab in C++? That'd help speedup the animation tag search greatly and you could utilize hash based tag queries .

If you want, i could do it? I just need to learn how SKSE/Bethesda handles Papyrus->C++ function calls and see how much SKSE has decoded. 

I hope that your next update is going to solve my problem.  I've a CTD when I'm doing the MCM install on my new game.

I don't undestand why and also i can't give any log because i've this damn read only directory bug with windows 10 and so my papyrus log can't be saved...

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there any ETA on the 1.63 update? I finally got my laptop to work and I want to mod my skyrim once again, but I don't want to start now and then find out that an update has been released and then reinstall everything. Thank you for your hard work.

I just upgraded from sl 1.5c and followed the instructions. I have one small problem, under settings in the mcm menu the even actors height  is greyed out and wont let me check it. so most of the animations are off. can anybody tell me whats wrong or is there something I'm missing. any help would be appreciated, thanks

I hope that your next update is going to solve my problem.  I've a CTD when I'm doing the MCM install on my new game.

I don't undestand why and also i can't give any log because i've this damn read only directory bug with windows 10 and so my papyrus log can't be saved...

Papyrus logs are next to useless for determining the cause of a CTD so you're looking at the wrong toolset in the first place.

First make sure you have the fixes for known CTDs:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Then if you are still getting them, do what you need to do to get them to an expert:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

Can we handle it somehow with the paralyzing effect which takes place so frequently after sex? I mean free camera mode. It's no fun to have a sex with free camera off. Nothing could be seen. But If you are late to push the button - it's fatal to be late - game is over. You know what I am talking about. Or I am alone to constantly find myself in such a stupid situation?!

Papyrus logs are next to useless for determining the cause of a CTD so you're looking at the wrong toolset in the first place.

Then if you are still getting them, do what you need to do to get them to an expert:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

Thx WaxenFigure but when i try this i get a C++ runtime error and no .dmp file is created...

Thx WaxenFigure but when i try this i get a C++ runtime error and no .dmp file is created...

Search the web for a fix for that C++ error. It's far too common and not just in Skyrim.

Question (with maybe real easy answer), but is there any way to get back the old log messages where you saw Sexlab going through the animation selection process?  Passing number of actors, filter tags, finding a animation to play etc.

Because having some head scratching why some aminations aren't selected coming from Defeat.  And I swear I remember (but I'm getting old) I used to see this and could tell if I mess up my selection, or there was a quirk in something like Defeat, Curst loot etc.

But now I can't see anything and could really use it.  Thanks.

BTW if anyone else is using them, can't get Funnybizness multiple person animations to work in Defeat (get Sexlab using them from a Defeat call).  Just won't pick them (and boy have I messed around with all the options).

Bit of a delay on 1.63.

After many complaints on the last version of PapyrusUtil, I want to solve the current CTD when returning to menu bug that currently exists. A CTD bug which I've ignored for multiple updates now, as it's always seemed stupidly minor to me, but people seem to disagree.

SexLab 1.63 will come out once this bug is finally resolved and I can safely release both it and PapyrusUtil 3.4 at the same time.

@Ashal, thanks for the update, question for SL version 1.63 will there be an increase in the number of animations from SL 1.62's current 500 animations for humans?

I had to lol on that question, we were stuck with just EIGHT animations for the longest time (years actually), now it seems like FunnyBiz kicks out eight new animations in a week and he's only one of many animators now doing Skyrim.

@Ashal, thanks for the update, question for SL version 1.63 will there be an increase in the number of animations from SL 1.62's current 500 animations for humans?

I had to lol on that question, we were stuck with just EIGHT animations for the longest time (years actually), now it seems like FunnyBiz kicks out eight new animations in a week and he's only one of many animators now doing Skyrim.

lmao, fb is a machine, i wonder if he ever get any sleep or rest? whoever employs him will have an efficient work horse.

Funny, isn't it? I was shocked to see I had 487 animations registered in SexLab.  :P

Personally, though, I think I'd be happier if the darned thing would actually pick from all of those animations. It seems like whenever a sex scene starts, it grabs a subset of what's available and then those are the ones I can toggle through using the 'next animation' button. Maybe it's because I was animating through MatchMaker? I'm not sure. 

So. I returned to Skrim finally! But this may be another mod doing this that I do not realize but I have draugr's making the whines of a dog during sex. I see that the SFL has a section for creature sounds but if I de-select it, still happens. Unless you need to reset the sounds. Didn't think of that. Anyone else had this issue?

Found the issue so all okay. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67208-barking-sounds-for-draugr/?p=1694715

Funny, isn't it? I was shocked to see I had 487 animations registered in SexLab.  :P

Personally, though, I think I'd be happier if the darned thing would actually pick from all of those animations. It seems like whenever a sex scene starts, it grabs a subset of what's available and then those are the ones I can toggle through using the 'next animation' button. Maybe it's because I was animating through MatchMaker? I'm not sure. 

idk but from what i gather reading the various post here, it's due to the 128 array limitation in the game engine, hence causing filtering or sorting problems in selecting a subset of animation to be used (i could be wrong tho)

just saying..

Dear Ashal! I've asked a couple of times and made a thread about it, and bumped it from time to time, I seem to be having an issue since updating to the newest Sexlab many moons ago. 

Most sound effects work fine, but mods like Deviously Enchanted Chests, and Estrus+ don't have the old sound effects like they used to, the tentacle sounds and the machine ones, I've tried re-installing them properly and starting new games ect all the usual methods, any ideas? I think it may have something to do with the new voice changes that were added, but as I am clueless about modding it was just a shot in the dark, any help provided would be fantastic, thank you!