Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

1 - My diary has been cleared, apart from my most active partner (which appears to be a bit random as it changed after practice sex session to be someone different but not the person i'd just had nookie with), and I had to reselect my sexuality

2 - the 'sexlab framework idles' and 'sexlab creature idles' both come up with ? though i did rerun fnis after installing. but normal nookie seems to have been working fine

Hugs & kisses

1. Stats didn't carry over from 1.59 to 1.60. You can set your stats back to what they were with the mod SexLab Stats Manipulator The partner stuff tracking is all new, so it wouldn't have started counting until you installed the update, it takes a few to start building up properly and show accurately, it also doesn't track creatures. 

2. You can ignore the ? most of the time, it's just a warning not an error. Usually scrolling into and out of 1st person and checking again while still in 3rd fixes it.

pop quiz... how can i stop sexlab from automatically equipping nude suits on kahjiit and argonians... i have the option disabled (without x) to not use those nudesuits cause i dont have them installed with sexlab... the outcome is half invisable khajiit/argonian during animations or while they are "naked" which is annoying... 

why is sexlab even suiting them up since they get their "naked" body from other mods...

Just downloaded 1.6 for the first time. I expected to see a million animations but I don't--just the dozen or so that came with 1.59. I thought all the animations in NSAP were now included? Is there an animations file or a setting I missed?

SL 1.60+ added only about 30-50 or so new animations from NSAP (not sure about exact number). You can install latest NSAP 2.8.2 and add them to the SL. Do not worry for duplicates, they do not harm your game. :)

Jeez, god save me from the literal-minded. When you're talking animations, 30-50 IS about a million. I just checked the source and they're there, but not showing up in game, even if I re-register animations. Weird. 

To the people who keep mentioning mouth opening:

Is it not opening at all or is only opening a small amount?

Are you using a custom race?

Do you have many mods that provide a file for any of the following files?

• /meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalehead.nif
  • /meshes/actors/character/character assets/femalehead.tri
  • /meshes/actors/character/character assets/mouth/mouthhumanf.tri
If no to any of the above files, try installing a mod that does. I use RANs type-D Headmesh & Female Facial Animation

Hi Ashal,

to awnser your questions:

it is not opening the way it should while playing a blowjob/licking animation, just the expression plays (depending on which one the mouth might be open or not)

No.

Yes i have.

BVFE - Better Vampires Fangs and Eyes

That´s the only one i could found which contains the file mouthhumanf.tri.

Also i installed MFG Console, before i installed SL 1.06.2, so SL overwrites files form MFG Console since the hotfix is part of SL 1.60.2.

But before the Hotfix of the last SL Version, the problem also occurs.

1 - My diary has been cleared, apart from my most active partner (which appears to be a bit random as it changed after practice sex session to be someone different but not the person i'd just had nookie with), and I had to reselect my sexuality

2 - the 'sexlab framework idles' and 'sexlab creature idles' both come up with ? though i did rerun fnis after installing. but normal nookie seems to have been working fine

Hugs & kisses

1. Stats didn't carry over from 1.59 to 1.60. You can set your stats back to what they were with the mod SexLab Stats Manipulator The partner stuff tracking is all new, so it wouldn't have started counting until you installed the update, it takes a few to start building up properly and show accurately, it also doesn't track creatures. 

2. You can ignore the ? most of the time, it's just a warning not an error. Usually scrolling into and out of 1st person and checking again while still in 3rd fixes it.

ohh. i had to be in 3rd person to see it work. i didn't realise - it's working fine now.

If no to any of the above files, try installing a mod that does. I use RANs type-D Headmesh & Female Facial Animation

thank you that fixed the mouth not opening wide enough i need to redownload the head i downloaded a fat head by mistake >.<

thank you that fixed the mouth not opening wide enough i need to redownload the head i downloaded a fat head by mistake >.<

Didn´t those Headmeshes mess up everything installed over bodymods like CBBE, texture mods like Mature Skin Texture, etc..?

Didn´t those Headmeshes mess up everything installed over bodymods like CBBE, texture mods like Mature Skin Texture, etc..?

i use unp the head doesnt look like the old way but it fixes it try using the female facial expressions only see if that fixes yours it didnt effect texures for me after installing the ren head mod the head didnt look like it use to

Ashal, I thank you so so much! My character was indecisive if open her mouth just a little or at all. And never had something changing the files you're mentioning. But Female Facial Animation was all I needed and solved everything, At last!!!! Thank you again really!

Since hot fix 2 came out almost every problem I've had has been resolved. I love the new features and of coarse the anim cap increase. The last problem I've had is creatures missing their junk but I'm not sure if that's a problem with SL, might be just load order issues maybe. Haven't really tracked it down yet. Honestly I'm amazed things went as smoothly as they did for me since I run every SL mod under the sun and the API was rewritten so much. I had my problems, sure, but they were all thing I did incorrectly not SL. Just giving my honest impression after a couple of weeks of using 1.6.

Someone can help me ? When I go in "Activer les animations" (My mod is in french) in SexLab skse menu they are 0 animations , I ran FNIS but it doesn't change anything and when I talk to Npc , I can't play any animations (Sorry for my English i'm really bad).

Since hot fix 2 came out almost every problem I've had has been resolved. I love the new features and of coarse the anim cap increase. The last problem I've had is creatures missing their junk but I'm not sure if that's a problem with SL, might be just load order issues maybe. Haven't really tracked it down yet. Honestly I'm amazed things went as smoothly as they did for me since I run every SL mod under the sun and the API was rewritten so much. I had my problems, sure, but they were all thing I did incorrectly not SL. Just giving my honest impression after a couple of weeks of using 1.6.

the creatures missing their shclongs is the problem of sexlab being new and MNC being outdated... youll need to wait for an update... 

current "workaround" is to go to creature framework and click re-register all mods... or whatever it is there... that however fixes it untill you load a game or exit the game... after that you need to do it again for creatures to get their schlongs... also... disableing the sexlab aroused creature integration helps... i think...

Someone can help me ? When I go in "Activer les animations" (My mod is in french) in SexLab skse menu they are 0 animations , I ran FNIS but it doesn't change anything and when I talk to Npc , I can't play any animations (Sorry for my English i'm really bad).

under rebuild&clean (the last tab in sexlab) try reset all animations... see if that helps...

pop quiz... how can i stop sexlab from automatically equipping nude suits on kahjiit and argonians... i have the option disabled (without x) to not use those nudesuits cause i dont have them installed with sexlab... the outcome is half invisable khajiit/argonian during animations or while they are "naked" which is annoying... 

why is sexlab even suiting them up since they get their "naked" body from other mods...

i still need help with this one tho...

don't know if already answered, but why are some animations from AP still there? they are the old(ugly) ones and we have better alternatives.

The most logical reason, probably, is that some mods call for them specifically by name and removing the animations would break compatibility with those mods. Now that the limit has been increased there's no real benefit to removing older animations except to save a player who doesn't want them a couple of minutes in the MCM at the start of a new game.

Downloaded the new updates to Sexlab, Sexlab Romance, Sexlab Spouses Enhanced, and Sexlab Arousal.

Before, when I was at v1.59 I could sleep with Sapphire even without Thieves Guild progress or marriage.  Now with my updates even after switching her to bisexual and lesbian she will not come to me to initiate sex.  And I can't through dialogue with her (though before this update I still couldn't initiate sex with her because I never developed the Thieves Guild questline so she just always says "I have no business with you, so get out of my way". )

My question is, do I need to now start the Thieves Guild questline and/or marry her to be able to sleep with her?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask questions.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Evie.

I've been having a bug occur since upgrading to 1.6 with the hotfix 2 patch. This is on a new character save, so its a fresh install. Whenever a scene starts, the characters will orgasm right at the beginning and it will apply cum to my character, though the scene will still play correctly and then the characters will orgasm at the end of the scene as usual. Obviously its not a huge bug since functionally it works, but it would be nice to know if there is something I can do to fix it. Any help would be appreciated (or if anyone might know of another mod that causes this if it isn't Sexlab itself). Thanks.

I've been having a bug occur since upgrading to 1.6 with the hotfix 2 patch. This is on a new character save, so its a fresh install. Whenever a scene starts, the characters will orgasm right at the beginning and it will apply cum to my character, though the scene will still play correctly and then the characters will orgasm at the end of the scene as usual. Obviously its not a huge bug since functionally it works, but it would be nice to know if there is something I can do to fix it. Any help would be appreciated (or if anyone might know of another mod that causes this if it isn't Sexlab itself). Thanks.

I think that is caused by having the "separate orgasms" option in the animations settings turned on.  Try turning off that option.

I think that is caused by having the "separate orgasms" option in the animations settings turned on.  Try turning off that option.

Awesome, thanks a lot!

So..

i can also confirm, after installing Female Facial Animation the problem is solved. Now the mouth opened again as intended if a blowjob animation is played. Thank you very much for the hint, Ashal. :)

the creatures missing their shclongs is the problem of sexlab being new and MNC being outdated... youll need to wait for an update... 

current "workaround" is to go to creature framework and click re-register all mods... or whatever it is there... that however fixes it untill you load a game or exit the game... after that you need to do it again for creatures to get their schlongs... also... disableing the sexlab aroused creature integration helps... i think...

under rebuild&clean (the last tab in sexlab) try reset all animations... see if that helps...

more nasty critters was spamming up your logs before now it's incompatible with the sl update, yet the original nude creatures STILL works with no ill effects in papyrus or sexlab completely schlongifying all creatures handled by the mod

more nasty critters was spamming up your logs before now it's incompatible with the sl update, yet the original nude creatures STILL works with no ill effects in papyrus or sexlab completely schlongifying all creatures handled by the mod

all creatures... i dont know... seems to me like only thing that mod covers was dogs and werewolves leaving most of the creatures out that are in skyrim... for it to work with all the creatures... MNC is the only way to go... and its not spamming the logs... it uses cloak effect that checks every nearby new npc for being a creature or not... if not they dont get a schlong, if they are creatures they get schlongs... there are no errors or spamming involved... and it has nothing to do with the problem i have... the problem i have is that sexlab throws the naked suit on kahjiit and argonians even tho its disabled -_-