Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

• Added a check for if sexlab's files/quest have been overridden and prevent attempts to install with an error message

What specifically is this supposed to mean? Like if some other mod unintentionally dummies out some of the scripts is it going to show this message?

So I hit the console(~ key)

I saw SexLab(newest update) being installed.
After that it says SetActorStage Starting

Is there anything I should do after that? I tried doing animations but it's still on the Starting Part.
Sorry for the noob question, I'm quite new to this.

Hi, Ashal, my SKYUI is the old one, version 4.1 does it matter?

On Official Page you'll find that SKYUI 5.+ is required. If you keep old version of SKYUI, you might have enormous troubles with you game. :)

Hi,

I downloaded SexLab Framework 1.6

I installed all required mods.

My problem is:

There is no schlong on creatures.

What mod/mods can cause that problem? How can I solve it?

In SexLab's Animation Settings , I try to enable "Allow Creature Animation". But, I get message:

Could not enable, FNIS Creature Pack or SexLab Creature files not detected.

I reinstalled FNIS and its patches (including FNIS Creature Pack 5_3 Beta1-11811-5-3-Beta1). It didn't work.

If you can help me anyway, I'll really appreciate...

Thanks...

FNIS Note:

FNIS Behavior V5.5   9/13/2015 4:37:48 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"
Patch: * groovtama's Alternate Anim. for XPMSE/RaceMenu

Reading Cum Shot Brothel V0.7.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.8.2 ...
Reading PND V1.9 ...
Reading SerialStrip V1.0.3-beta ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...
Reading zzLSARAddon V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 12 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
mt_behavior usage: 23.3 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.7 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

3808 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)
 681 animations for 2 mods and 23 creatures successfully included.

I'm experiencing some strange issues with the Sexlab 1.60 (Hotfix 2) version:

1. If Foreplay is enabled, the foreplay animations most of the time just result in one or both actors just standing there until foreplay is over and the main event starts. If the foreplayoption is disabled, the sex animations always start with correct animations of both actors right from the start. So it only seems to affect the foreplay option.

2. After sex, after moving around for some seconds, the player character "falls" through the floor and respawns near the next entrance.

I have these problems on a clean save where sexlab has been removed as well as after an updat from 1.59c (where these problems did not occur). I use FNIS 5.5 (Hotfix 1), which shows no errors after running "generate for users ..." and only Sexlab Aroused and Eager NPCs for tests. Also I use the same Mod Organizer setup as with 1.59c.

Update:

I reinstalled:

More Nasty Critters 8.33

Then, I reinstalled:

SexLabFramework.v160.hotfix2_FULL.7z

SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip

Update FNIS Behavior

LOOT

Start the Game via NMM. Then, checked if the FNIS Files were OK in SexLab Settings.

It looked fine.

I didn't check if the schlong appears yet.

But, one of the problems resolved.

Thank You...

Update:

I reinstalled:

More Nasty Critters 8.33

Then, I reinstalled:

Update FNIS Behavior

LOOT

Start the Game via NMM. Then, checked if the FNIS Files were OK in SexLab Settings.

It looked fine.

Thank You...

After all of this, don't forget to "reload all animations" in Creature framework MCM menu under "general settings" and "reset animations" in SexLab MCM menu under "rebuild & clean".

Update:

I reinstalled:

More Nasty Critters 8.33

Then, I reinstalled:

Update FNIS Behavior

LOOT

It looked fine.

Thank You...

After all of this, don't forget to "reload all animations" in Creature framework MCM menu under "general settings" and "reset animations" in SexLab MCM menu under "rebuild & clean".

I clicked "Re-register all mods" under General Settings of Creature Framework.

I reloaded all animations under SexLab MCM.

I didn't need to turn off "SexLab Aroused Integration" under General Settings of Creature Framework MCM.

It worked...

Thank You all...

:)

Here's my CTD problem.  It happens way too often.  I mostly notice the crash after playing for a while (bandit killing, quests, etc.)  then I'll start a sex dialogue in a random town or something, then BAM!  CTD before or after the animation. 

I'll also get CTDs on loading saves from the main menu, and sometimes loading a save after dying causes CTD.  The third and probably the worst one is CTD on save. Once I reach a certain point in a playthrough, the game instantly crashes whenever I try to save.  I try save cleaning and just about everything else but it will crash anyway.  then I have to start everything over.

I don't even know what mod might be causing it, or if it's just that my computer can't handle the all of memory.  I'd like to at least identify the problem.   

Here's the logs from an animation crash and a crash on loading (no save CTD on this playthrough yet, sorry)  and I'll even include the load order. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

1). you need jcontainers

2). you need ZazAnimationPack installed

3). you dont need CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks installed with Remodeled Armor installed

4). if this HighResTexturePack01 is the dlc one get rid of it and go with the unofficial high res pack

5). for pregnacy get "BeeingFemale" mod found here on LL and remove Knocked up

6). if you version of SexLab Aroused is not SexLab Aroused Redux uninstall it and get the redux version(BETTER)

7). optional - use Wrye Bash  as your mod manager (if you need help with WB just ask)

if you have any questions feel free to contact me here on LL

I've used Jcontainers and Zaz animation pack in the past with a different load order, but none of the mods I'm running have those listed as requirements. 

I believe those 3 plugins are the dlc from Steam.  Is there something wrong with them? What pack are you talking about?  I'm also using a patch for unofficial high resolution pack that lists those three plugins as masters. 

Knocked Up and Baby Mommas are mesh replacers for a few of the NPCs, I stopped using a pregnancy mod because I'm trying to narrow down the CTD problem I've been having (I've used BeeingFemale before :P)

Yep. Using Redux too. 

I use NMM, but I was also using Wrye Bash for the bashed patches (which I really don't know what they're used for, exactly) in hopes that it would fix my crashes but no such luck. 

I'm curious about the texture packs you mentioned.  Maybe that's one of my problems.   I can use any help to try to fix these stupid CTDs.

I also was told to increase my scrapheap size in the SKSE ini,  and so far so good--not one CTD for a lot longer than usual, but I'm too scared to say that it worked because it just starts crashing again whenever I say that  :P

what meshes are they replacing?

go with this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/607/?does a better job without the bugs

here is a pic http://i.imgur.com/VG3Cs.jpgshows the diff between the two

the bashed patch gets rid of alot of leveled item lists conflicts and other conflicts wrye will also let you know if there is a missing master to a mod you have (missing masters causes CTDs)

any questions just ask

I just installed 1.602 and the new SOS, the NSLA and necroanimations and I am starting a new toon.  After leaving the beginning dungeon, I press N and hold it to get an animation going to see if it is all working.  I My toon ends way up in the sky like in the merida beacon quest.  After a few seconds the game acts like it is loading a dungeon, IE going thru the dungeon door, after it loads the mastrubation animation begins normally, except, breasts and hair are streched to infinity, usually they snap back, but sometimes they are jumping all over the place.

I doubt it is just this mod, but all the experts are here.

Any ideas?  FNIS says there are 4000 plus animations, 761 gender specific(i think that is what it is called)

----- Contacting Me --------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide direct support to people via email and private message ONLY if you are a modder using the framework in your mod. People seeking support for using the mod contacting me this way will be, without hesitation, completely ignored. If you need support for the framework, use the thread or support section, I will answer such questions there and only there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having an issue with the framework :3

I'm trying to register animations, both human and creature. What I did was to create an MCM for the user to select the animations to register, fill an array and register from that array using this code:

function registerAnimations(bool[] toggle, bool[] n_toggle, bool[] c_toggle)
    If !anims
        anims = new string[18]
        n_anims = new String[17]
        c_anims = new String[6]
        fillAnimations(anims)
        fillNecroAnimations(n_anims)
        fillCreatureAnimations(c_anims)
    EndIf
    Squishing = None
    Sucking = None
    SexMix = None
    Squirting = None
    Slots = None
    PrepareFactory()

int i = 0
    while i < toggle.Length
        If toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

i = 0
    while i < n_toggle.Length
        If n_toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(n_anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

Squishing = None
    Sucking = None
    SexMix = None
    Squirting = None
    Slots = None
    PrepareFactoryCreatures()

i = 0
    while i < c_toggle.Length
        If c_toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(c_anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile
EndFunction

First If fills three String arrays with the names of all the animation functions. Then I reset the factory to prevent animations to be influenced by any prior actions. I let your code set up a clean factory using prepareFactory() and loop through 2 bool-arrays (two "sets" of animations) and register all selected animations.

Finally I do the same for the creature animations.

This produces these errors in the log:

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] SEXLAB - Animations[111] BoundProne - FunnyBizness Bound Prone

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] SEXLAB - Animations[110] HCDoggy - FunnyBizness Hardcore Doggy

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.Create() - "sslAnimationFactory.psc" Line 94

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1220

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.Create() - "sslAnimationFactory.psc" Line 94

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1220

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call name() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1222

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call SoundFX() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1225

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call AddPosition() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1227

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp230"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1227

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call AddPositionStage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1228

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call AddPositionStage() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1229

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1230

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1231

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1232

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call AddPosition() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1234

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp230"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1234

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1235

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1236

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1237

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1238

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1239

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call SetTags() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1241

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call Save() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1243

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 992

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 992

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call name() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 994

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call SoundFX() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 997

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 999

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp187"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 999

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1000

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1001

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1002

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1003

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1004

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1006

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp187"

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1006

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1007

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1008

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1009

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1010

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1011

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call SetTags() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1013

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] Error: Cannot call Save() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1015

As you can see, the first 2 (of 4) animations register just fine, but at some point Papyrus throws a tantrum and forgets the Slots.

I tried NOT resetting the factory-properties, but weird shit happens when I don't (like the human animations being registered as creature, despite the order of the registrations (even using specific functions for every array I step through))

I have no idea how to fix it (well, I do, but it's convoluted as fuck), but what you (Ashal) could do in any case is remove the Ifs from prepare(Creature)Factory() (pretty please) so we don't have to reset everything manually :)

Here's my CTD problem.  It happens way too often.  I mostly notice the crash after playing for a while (bandit killing, quests, etc.)  then I'll start a sex dialogue in a random town or something, then BAM!  CTD before or after the animation. 

I'll also get CTDs on loading saves from the main menu, and sometimes loading a save after dying causes CTD.  The third and probably the worst one is CTD on save. Once I reach a certain point in a playthrough, the game instantly crashes whenever I try to save.  I try save cleaning and just about everything else but it will crash anyway.  then I have to start everything over.

I don't even know what mod might be causing it, or if it's just that my computer can't handle the all of memory.  I'd like to at least identify the problem.   

Here's the logs from an animation crash and a crash on loading (no save CTD on this playthrough yet, sorry)  and I'll even include the load order. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

1). you need jcontainers

2). you need ZazAnimationPack installed

3). you dont need CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks installed with Remodeled Armor installed

4). if this HighResTexturePack01 is the dlc one get rid of it and go with the unofficial high res pack

5). for pregnacy get "BeeingFemale" mod found here on LL and remove Knocked up

6). if you version of SexLab Aroused is not SexLab Aroused Redux uninstall it and get the redux version(BETTER)

7). optional - use Wrye Bash  as your mod manager (if you need help with WB just ask)

if you have any questions feel free to contact me here on LL

I've used Jcontainers and Zaz animation pack in the past with a different load order, but none of the mods I'm running have those listed as requirements. 

I believe those 3 plugins are the dlc from Steam.  Is there something wrong with them? What pack are you talking about?  I'm also using a patch for unofficial high resolution pack that lists those three plugins as masters. 

Knocked Up and Baby Mommas are mesh replacers for a few of the NPCs, I stopped using a pregnancy mod because I'm trying to narrow down the CTD problem I've been having (I've used BeeingFemale before :P)

Yep. Using Redux too. 

I use NMM, but I was also using Wrye Bash for the bashed patches (which I really don't know what they're used for, exactly) in hopes that it would fix my crashes but no such luck. 

I'm curious about the texture packs you mentioned.  Maybe that's one of my problems.   I can use any help to try to fix these stupid CTDs.

I also was told to increase my scrapheap size in the SKSE ini,  and so far so good--not one CTD for a lot longer than usual, but I'm too scared to say that it worked because it just starts crashing again whenever I say that  :P

what meshes are they replacing?

go with this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/607/?does a better job without the bugs

here is a pic http://i.imgur.com/VG3Cs.jpgshows the diff between the two

the bashed patch gets rid of alot of leveled item lists conflicts and other conflicts wrye will also let you know if there is a missing master to a mod you have (missing masters causes CTDs)

any questions just ask

Thanks!  If it means less bugs then I'll use that for sure!

My mistake.  Those two mods actually don't replace any meshes--they add a few NPCs to the game with their own meshes.  Here's the links if you're interested  :P  

Baby Mommas:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58618/?

Knocked Up:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57693/?​

I'm trying to register animations, both human and creature. What I did was to create an MCM for the user to select the animations to register, fill an array and register from that array using this code:

function registerAnimations(bool[] toggle, bool[] n_toggle, bool[] c_toggle)
    If !anims
        anims = new string[18]
        n_anims = new String[17]
        c_anims = new String[6]
        fillAnimations(anims)
        fillNecroAnimations(n_anims)
        fillCreatureAnimations(c_anims)
    EndIf
    Squishing = None
    Sucking = None
    SexMix = None
    Squirting = None
    Slots = None
    PrepareFactory()

int i = 0
    while i < toggle.Length
        If toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

i = 0
    while i < n_toggle.Length
        If n_toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(n_anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

Squishing = None
    Sucking = None
    SexMix = None
    Squirting = None
    Slots = None
    PrepareFactoryCreatures()

i = 0
    while i < c_toggle.Length
        If c_toggle[i]
            RegisterAnimation(c_anims[i])
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile
EndFunction
First If fills three String arrays with the names of all the animation functions. Then I reset the factory to prevent animations to be influenced by any prior actions. I let your code set up a clean factory using prepareFactory() and loop through 2 bool-arrays (two "sets" of animations) and register all selected animations.

Finally I do the same for the creature animations.

This produces these errors in the log:

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] SEXLAB - Animations[111] BoundProne - FunnyBizness Bound Prone

[09/14/2015 - 03:54:42AM] SEXLAB - Animations[110] HCDoggy - FunnyBizness Hardcore Doggy

stack:

stack:

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1222

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1225

stack:

stack:

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1228

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1229

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1230

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1231

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1232

stack:

stack:

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1235

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1236

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1237

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1238

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1239

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1241

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.GroundPound() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1243

stack:

stack:

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 994

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 997

stack:

stack:

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1000

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1001

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1002

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1003

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1004

stack:

stack:

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1007

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1008

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1009

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1010

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1011

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1013

stack:

[NecroAnims (C1000D62)].NecroAnimationsScript.ExtremeDoggy() - "NecroAnimationsScript.psc" Line 1015

As you can see, the first 2 (of 4) animations register just fine, but at some point Papyrus throws a tantrum and forgets the Slots.

I tried NOT resetting the factory-properties, but weird shit happens when I don't (like the human animations being registered as creature, despite the order of the registrations (even using specific functions for every array I step through))

I have no idea how to fix it (well, I do, but it's convoluted as fuck), but what you (Ashal) could do in any case is remove the Ifs from prepare(Creature)Factory() (pretty please) so we don't have to reset everything manually :)

You cannot register both non-creature and creature in the same script (a lie - you can do it, but it would take more finesse than that, simpler to just make them separate.)

As soon as you call PrepareFactory() or PrepareCreatureFactory() the script is reset and the Slots property changes between the normal and creature animation slots script. Calls to RegisterAnimation() are also slightly delayed as they work off modevent callbacks.  So by calling both factory prepare functions after one another, you are getting the register animation callbacks in the middle of script reset for PrepareCreatureFactory(), or getting the callback after PrepareCreatureFactory() has finished and it is now working on the assumption any callbacks it's receiving are for creatures.

Also completely unnecessary to none the properties before doing prepare.