Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

you should definently do something with that... that many errors from a mod... not good... very much not good...

how much ram have you got... and have you increased the heapsize from 256 to 512

-edit-

never mind... you dont seem to have that many mods to have a heap memory issues...

Windows 10 64-bit

Intel Pentium CPU G3220T @  2.60GHz, 4.0GB RAM,  Intel HD Graphics. 

I'm fairly new to PC gaming so I don't think this computer has any business running Skyrim, but I've been downloading mods for a little over a year now  with my low ini settings and tons of lag.  I have the SKSE memory patch enabled and have tried things like ENBoost and Safetyload,  no luck fixing the CTDs I get from playing these animations. 

Edit:  My memory patch heapsize was on 256, so I put it on 512.   So wow! Thanks!  maybe this'll change something.  I haven't tried this yet :D 

Try setting it to 1024, with trash at 512 instead. Load game, if you crash instantly on main menu set it to 768 and trash to 256 instead. If you don't crash... you will never crash because of heap again.

That said that's a rather pitiful system to run a modded skyrim on. Make sure you run ENBoost at least, though I don't think your Intel HD Grapchics card has good enough VRAM to give you much there. Keep mod amount very very low, probably no more than 50 mods total.

In case nobody reported this one yet. I have been getting several Pure Virtual Call runtime errors at or soon after SexLab's global adjustment profile.

It have Animation Profile set to #1 with Race/gender adjustments set to OFF and Even actor Height set to OFF as well.

Usually, these errors seem to happen after a dialogue topic where my character receives an item (begging in SexLab Dialogues).

Edit:

Here is a typical example of log when that happens:

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: OnSleepStop()

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLRArousalPollingScript ]: Running update...

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLRArousalPollingScript ]: Isn't aroused enough yet.

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: Finished processing events. Re-Polling..

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499992)

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Bailey" [Actor < (B506D8C3)>]]; already active

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sD] SLavery exposure: 158 - level: 6

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [sLH] Bimbo status update - Days transformed: 20

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] [slh+] bimbo transformation level: 0

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Masturbation,F, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:50AM] SEXLAB - Found Animations(5)

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Entering Making State

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SexLife: OnUpdate start work function

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [sLH] Days since Sex acts : 1

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lucrecia) -- TRUE -- HIT

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Player is in a sexlab scene. Not starting new vibration effect.

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lucrecia] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias ]

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Player is in a sexlab scene. Not starting new vibration effect.

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Using Bed Type: 3

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Filtered out '0' Primary Animations with tags: ["Furniture", "Standing"]

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Jesper) -- TRUE -- HIT

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Processing [Trip over]

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 1. Next staggered update in 1.500000

[09/06/2015 - 09:54:51AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - Global

I don't know about globals, but I know I tried updating to dd 2.9.1 after reading about it in somebody's log and started a fresh game with it after then started getting those Pure Virtual Call runtime errors

In 1.59c, my game crashed half of the time I tried to start animations, now in 1.60 it crashes when the animations finish.  I'll also get a runtime error message (Visual C++ Pure Virtual Function Call R6025) just as often as the CTDs. 

I have my skeletons installed correctly and FNIS, so why am I always getting these errors and problems? 

I'd also like to mention that my computer isn't the greatest, I can't run Skyrim anything above the low ini settings so is it just my system that can't handle these animation mods or something else I'm doing wrong? 

Please Help!

always post your papyrus log when asking for help with a crash

Here's a log from a crash on load.  This is one of the three types of crashes I've been having for quite a long time on Skyrim now.  The other two being CTD on saving and the animation crashes I mentioned before. 

I haven't had the opportunity to start a Sexlab animation in this playthrough for a while, but I will post that crash log just as soon as it happens again. 

I'm hoping the CTD problem can be found, even if it's something I can't fix.

this log is too short you're either loading a huge save from main menu or missing a dependency file

maybe check the requirements section again then verify it with latest version of loot

There is definitely something fishy with SetScale() 

Commenting out any instance of SetScale() in sslActorAlias.psc and recompiling solved 90% of my CTDs.

I went from a crash every other sexlab animation to one crash a day maybe...

I know that doesn't help anyone who cares about NPC scale and racial profiles but it is worth reporting anyway.

In http://www.creationkit.com/SetScale_-_ObjectReference stated: "Calling this function repeatedly over a short span of time may cause a crash to desktop". But since 1.59c nothing changed in sslActorAlias:

float display = ActorRef.GetScale()
        ActorRef.SetScale(1.0)
        float base = ActorRef.GetScale()
        ActorScale = ( display / base )
        AnimScale  = ActorScale
        ActorRef.SetScale(ActorScale)

If you mean this part of code.

Kind Regards.

This is not a bug (god forbid) but it points to something, just not sure what:

In the underground-bathhouse there is a double staircase right next to the exit, with a little balcony in the middle.

Player ("Peaches") gets teleported there frequently, just after a sexlab action.

In a more rare occurrence today, she had sex, was teleported to the balcony, and was called upon to have sex again.

She teleported to the person wanting sex, after a brief trip to the eighth dimension.

It's the whole teleporting thing I'm trying to emphasize, and you can ignore any superfluous words (no umbrage here, move along). 

Papyrus.0.log

crashed when animation started...

mods + loadorder

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
MorePP.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
PermanentLegendaryBonus.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
Uncle Sheo.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
UIExtensions.esp
VioLens.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Vanilla Pressure Plates.esp
Requiem - Starting Skills 20.esp
Better Vampires.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
Vampirelordroyal.esp
BVandRB_Formlist.esp
Requiem - Better Vampires Patch.esp
VioLens - Requiem Patch.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
UnblockActivateNoWereNoMap.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
ViskyNinjaFollower.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

modlist starting from the end - left side in MO

+FNIS GENERATED
+REQUIEM GENERATED
+SexLab - CumShot
+Sexlab Framework 2
+SL tools anim
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod
+SexLab - Submit
+TDF Aggressive Prostitution
+NetImmerse Override
+Visky Male Followers (Standalone)
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Pubes by Ixum for S.A.M. - Shape Atlas for Men
+[sAM] Textures HD
+SAM
+Vampire Lords can Loot and Activate
+Royal Bloodline - Vampire Lord perk tree - abilities - and more
+Better Vampires 7.1
+Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul
+MoreNastyCritters
+Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1
+Non-SexLab Animations Pack
+ZazAnimationPack
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+SexLab Aroused
+SexLab Cum textures
+SexLabFramework
+Werewolf Mastery
+-----SKSE SCRIPTS----- 1 07 03
+Immersive College of Winterhold
+Permanent Legendary Bonuses
+UIExtensions
+Uncle Sheogorath
+ApachiiSkyHair
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+Smart Cast
+Forgotten Magic Redone
+Animated Dragon Wings
+Flying Mod Beta
+Fire and Ice Overhaul - Version 3.3
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+More Perk Points per Level and Dragonsouls to Perk Points
+Enhanced Character Edit
+SkyUI
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

and x3 crashes... all when animation was supposed to start with embry in riverwood inn... i suppose there is something wrong with him...

:D  well, he's old and drunk most of the time.... :lol:

(just kidding....sorry... but had to laugh and comment) :)

Papyrus.0.log

CRASH with shady sam

Papyrus.1.log

CRASH with sven

....... any ideas... cause i cant even get aroused by the actions cause im constantly thinking "is it gonna crash" instead of "wow, look at that"

and x3 crashes... all when animation was supposed to start with embry in riverwood inn... i suppose there is something wrong with him...

i know it is funny

but right now... i aint laughing... no offence...

no reason to apologize... its just... im frustrated cause i cant play at all right now... the prostitution is what kinda starts my requiem game... to get gear and such... but if it doesnt work... i cant properly start it... and without gear... i cant even kill wolves at lvl 1 -_-

Install this debug patch over your current 1.60.2 install. actoraliasdebugedit.zip

It won't/shouldn't fix anything, but it'll output a ton of progress lines in the debug log during animation startup, which should help pin point where exactly it's crashing. Get the log from at least 2 crashes with this patch and post those.

sigh... what is up with those animations that have the target moving while the projectile is not moving with it... i mean, how could the "animator" even align the animation when the hole moves around like crazy and the dick stays in a same forward/backward moving position... and how am i supposed to align it to hit the hole... my tools are much more limited than the animators... its like trying to hit a moving target with an automatic that you cannot move in a continues stream... its nuts... i try to find those animations and turn em off but its just my life... i have had to start a new game just to remove a single mod to make the game not crash... that means all my animations settings and everything else gets reset as well... including the animations that are impossible to align...

no reason to apologize... its just... im frustrated cause i cant play at all right now... the prostitution is what kinda starts my requiem game... to get gear and such... but if it doesnt work... i cant properly start it... and without gear... i cant even kill wolves at lvl 1 -_-

Install this debug patch over your current 1.60.2 install. attachicon.gifactoraliasdebugedit.zip

It won't/shouldn't fix anything, but it'll output a ton of progress lines in the debug log during animation startup, which should help pin point where exactly it's crashing. Get the log from at least 2 crashes with this patch and post those.

will try that... but since i started a new game without the sl cumshot... i didnt have any crashes in whiterun with 7 people... will try to get to riverwood when i can and try with those actors again...

Try setting it to 1024, with trash at 512 instead. Load game, if you crash instantly on main menu set it to 768 and trash to 256 instead. If you don't crash... you will never crash because of heap again.

That said that's a rather pitiful system to run a modded skyrim on. Make sure you run ENBoost at least, though I don't think your Intel HD Grapchics card has good enough VRAM to give you much there. Keep mod amount very very low, probably no more than 50 mods total.

Wow thanks!  I'll definitely try that!  Yep, this computer sucks bad.  The graphics are terrible and there's lag everywhere.  My CPU is like 100 percent and memory is just as bad.  I'm very lucky if I hit 20fps.  I kinda set my limit to no more than 75 mods a while ago.  I was running around 100 mods at one point and there was trouble around every corner ^^  but I'll consider 50 now that I have a second opinion.  I'm gonna have to start thinking about a new system :/

and another crash... man i am getting alot of those whenever sexlab or its submods come into play...

can someone please tell me what causes the crash and how do i fix it cuz i looked at the logs and there are no errors thrown before the crash or anything... only sexlab doing its thing...

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Uninstall SexLab and clean the save file with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?before reinstalling the framework, and only the framework, after the framework has installed on a clean save, save and install your other sexlab mods. And you almost certainly have an incompatible sexlab mod you're trying to use. Post your load order and check http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51543-sexlab-16x-compatible-mods/

Great Mod.

Just wanted to let you know that instead of just installing the patch I uninstalled 160 and the first Hotfix and installed  [/size]SexLabFramework_v160_hotfix2_FULL.7z

Each time I tried to load the game it CTD after loading any saved game.  I had to reinstall 160, the first hotfix and the second and now it will at least load.  It did however CTD when I tried to save again.

Impossible to really answer without seeing a debug log and a papyrusutildev.log (from your main skyrim folder) immediately following a crash.

Looks like I spoke too soon, it was not your mod that caused the issue. I installed your update and SOS 3.0 at the same time, and it looks like SOS was the culprit. I've gone back to 2.5 and all is well.

crashed when animation started...

mods + loadorder

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
MorePP.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
PermanentLegendaryBonus.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
Uncle Sheo.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
UIExtensions.esp
VioLens.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Vanilla Pressure Plates.esp
Requiem - Starting Skills 20.esp
Better Vampires.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
Vampirelordroyal.esp
BVandRB_Formlist.esp
Requiem - Better Vampires Patch.esp
VioLens - Requiem Patch.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
UnblockActivateNoWereNoMap.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
ViskyNinjaFollower.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

modlist starting from the end - left side in MO

+FNIS GENERATED
+REQUIEM GENERATED
+SexLab - CumShot
+Sexlab Framework 2
+SL tools anim
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod
+SexLab - Submit
+TDF Aggressive Prostitution
+NetImmerse Override
+Visky Male Followers (Standalone)
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Pubes by Ixum for S.A.M. - Shape Atlas for Men
+[sAM] Textures HD
+SAM
+Vampire Lords can Loot and Activate
+Royal Bloodline - Vampire Lord perk tree - abilities - and more
+Better Vampires 7.1
+Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul
+MoreNastyCritters
+Radiant Prostitution 3.2.1
+Non-SexLab Animations Pack
+ZazAnimationPack
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+SexLab Aroused
+SexLab Cum textures
+SexLabFramework
+Werewolf Mastery
+-----SKSE SCRIPTS----- 1 07 03
+Immersive College of Winterhold
+Permanent Legendary Bonuses
+UIExtensions
+Uncle Sheogorath
+ApachiiSkyHair
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+Smart Cast
+Forgotten Magic Redone
+Animated Dragon Wings
+Flying Mod Beta
+Fire and Ice Overhaul - Version 3.3
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+More Perk Points per Level and Dragonsouls to Perk Points
+Enhanced Character Edit
+SkyUI
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Embry"

CRASH with shady sam

attachicon.gifPapyrus.1.log

CRASH with sven

....... any ideas... cause i cant even get aroused by the actions cause im constantly thinking "is it gonna crash" instead of "wow, look at that"

i know it is funny

but right now... i aint laughing... no offence...

[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Shady Sam"

[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Sven"

those are all issues with creature framework of nasty critters treating npc's as creatures

I'm having tremendous problems. It's probably some of the mods that aren't compatible or something, but an old, old flying camera bug has come back.

If my camera is in free camera (floating camera mode) when a scene ends, my camera is fucked afterwards. I can't rotate it or move it anywhere. Moving the mouse turns my character, but NOT the camera, and I cannot save, auto-save, or quick-save. It's like an animation is going still, but pressing the end (end scene) key, or telling Sexlab to end the current animations in the MCM does nothing.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, fuck fuck fuck. This bug used to happen once in a while, but I never really found a fix for it.

I'm having tremendous problems. It's probably some of the mods that aren't compatible or something, but an old, old flying camera bug has come back.

If my camera is in free camera (floating camera mode) when a scene ends, my camera is fucked afterwards. I can't rotate it or move it anywhere. Moving the mouse turns my character, but NOT the camera, and I cannot save, auto-save, or quick-save. It's like an animation is going still, but pressing the end (end scene) key, or telling Sexlab to end the current animations in the MCM does nothing.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, fuck fuck fuck. This bug used to happen once in a while, but I never really found a fix for it.

Post a debug log from immediately following the issue occurring. And are you using any customized camera mods like Enhanced Camera or Immersive First View?

Post a debug log from immediately following the issue occurring. And are you using any customized camera mods like Enhanced Camera or Immersive First View?

Here's the log. I have zero camera mods. No immersive first person view (with Devious Devices Immersive First Person view support turned off), no enhanced camera

Papyrus.0.log