Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I thought 1.60 hotfix 2 fixed correct weapon wielding after redress event is done, but not exactly.

Wielding a weapon in r_hand, nothing or a spell in l_hand works fine after engagement. But I hadn't tested dual wielding until now. Had two animation events, dual wielding two iron swords each time before strip. After completion, sword in r_hand disappeared, l_hand was wielded.

And since I'm doing bug reporting, had one a few days ago, although it might be intentional or something. My character at the time was a Lesbian in imperial human form, according to Sex Diary. However, I transformed into Vampire Lord form, happened to take a look at Sex Diary, and now I was suddenly Gay. Maybe an engine limitation I don't know. But at the time I had Defeat installed, and every time I got knocked down in VL form, instead of being the victim I was a neutered aggressor. Could also be an issue with Defeat.

THat's because there are no aggressive or female animations for Vampire Lord, so if you're not knocked out of your VL form you'll be topping them with your phantom junk.

Hi, I keep geting a ? next to my Finis Sexlab Framework Idles and Finis Sexlab Creature idles. I tried scrolling out in 3rd person but it didn't work. I have FINIS  Behavior v 5_5 and Finis Creature Pack 5_3 beta and reinstalled them several times, but that didn't work either

Open FNIS and press "de-install creatures". After that, de-install it in your mod manager along with "FNIS behaving... " and "FNIS spell". When finished, just reinstall them. Had that problem too, and this helped.

Don't really need support just want to express gratitude and ask a question..

This mod is infinitely better than AP first off. I don't know if there's any relation between the two, but it's a shame that LoversLab doesn't get as much shine as the Nexus.

Secondly, in the description it says you're better off using no mod manager instead of NMM (I currently use it). What's so wrong with it?

Hi, I keep geting a ? next to my Finis Sexlab Framework Idles and Finis Sexlab Creature idles. I tried scrolling out in 3rd person but it didn't work. I have FINIS  Behavior v 5_5 and Finis Creature Pack 5_3 beta and reinstalled them several times, but that didn't work either

Open FNIS and press "de-install creatures". After that, de-install it in your mod manager along with "FNIS behaving... " and "FNIS spell". When finished, just reinstall them. Had that problem too, and this helped.

Thanks!

i downloaded the hotfix full but the mouth doesnt open properly

i dont know why the mouths not opening fully but it looks odd

anyone know how to fix it so the mouth is right for the gag ? i installed the mfgconsole thing but it didnt work i tryed sexlabfull and patch but they dont open it wide enough :(

For some reason, the expressions are still not working for me at all, despite using the hotfix. The other animations are working fine, but the expressions are completely blank.

anyone know how to fix it so the mouth is right for the gag ? i installed the mfgconsole thing but it didnt work i tryed sexlabfull and patch but they dont open it wide enough :(

this answer is to both of you the same :

first is this an old save you're trying to update to new sl from older version or have you tried this on a new game

next:

what versions of devious devices assets And devious devices integration are you running

finally please post a log :

if you're already wearing the gag and it's failed, put it in a barrel somewhere and it should return to you then look at your character again for changes then save, quit, reload, look for changes - if no changes just post the 2 logs from that point

Or if you're not yet wearing the gag or have access to restraints keys for the gag, post the log of putting it on

Here's my CTD problem.  It happens way too often.  I mostly notice the crash after playing for a while (bandit killing, quests, etc.)  then I'll start a sex dialogue in a random town or something, then BAM!  CTD before or after the animation. 

I'll also get CTDs on loading saves from the main menu, and sometimes loading a save after dying causes CTD.  The third and probably the worst one is CTD on save. Once I reach a certain point in a playthrough, the game instantly crashes whenever I try to save.  I try save cleaning and just about everything else but it will crash anyway.  then I have to start everything over.

I don't even know what mod might be causing it, or if it's just that my computer can't handle the all of memory.  I'd like to at least identify the problem.   

Here's the logs from an animation crash and a crash on loading (no save CTD on this playthrough yet, sorry)  and I'll even include the load order. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

1). you need jcontainers

2). you need ZazAnimationPack installed

3). you dont need CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks installed with Remodeled Armor installed

4). if this HighResTexturePack01 is the dlc one get rid of it and go with the unofficial high res pack

5). for pregnacy get "BeeingFemale" mod found here on LL and remove Knocked up

6). if you version of SexLab Aroused is not SexLab Aroused Redux uninstall it and get the redux version(BETTER)

7). optional - use Wrye Bash  as your mod manager (if you need help with WB just ask)

if you have any questions feel free to contact me here on LL

For some reason, the expressions are still not working for me at all, despite using the hotfix. The other animations are working fine, but the expressions are completely blank.

this answer is to both of you the same :

first is this an old save you're trying to update to new sl from older version or have you tried this on a new game

next:

what versions of devious devices assets And devious devices integration are you running

finally please post a log :

if you're already wearing the gag and it's failed, put it in a barrel somewhere and it should return to you then look at your character again for changes then save, quit, reload, look for changes - if no changes just post the 2 logs from that point

Or if you're not yet wearing the gag or have access to restraints keys for the gag, post the log of putting it on

its actually a new save ill try downloading the devices but im sure i updated them last month

ash was you the creator of sexlab ? if yes did you use this name to post sexlab on a forign site thats not english i had to use google translate they said they made sex lab

SexLab 1.59 with realistic voice acting, kumshotom, SKSE 1.7.1 fixes and under it

Author: SKLEP on 03/09/2014, 20:58, looked: 82226

if thats not you and you made sexlab you might have to talk to them

link to the site is

http://myskyrim.ru/sex/432-sexlab-159-s-realistichnoy-ozvuchkoy-kumshotom-skse-171-i-fiksami-pod-nego.html

was that you ?

Here's my CTD problem.  It happens way too often.  I mostly notice the crash after playing for a while (bandit killing, quests, etc.)  then I'll start a sex dialogue in a random town or something, then BAM!  CTD before or after the animation. 

I'll also get CTDs on loading saves from the main menu, and sometimes loading a save after dying causes CTD.  The third and probably the worst one is CTD on save. Once I reach a certain point in a playthrough, the game instantly crashes whenever I try to save.  I try save cleaning and just about everything else but it will crash anyway.  then I have to start everything over.

I don't even know what mod might be causing it, or if it's just that my computer can't handle the all of memory.  I'd like to at least identify the problem.   

Here's the logs from an animation crash and a crash on loading (no save CTD on this playthrough yet, sorry)  and I'll even include the load order. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

1). you need jcontainers

2). you need ZazAnimationPack installed

3). you dont need CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks installed with Remodeled Armor installed

4). if this HighResTexturePack01 is the dlc one get rid of it and go with the unofficial high res pack

5). for pregnacy get "BeeingFemale" mod found here on LL and remove Knocked up

6). if you version of SexLab Aroused is not SexLab Aroused Redux uninstall it and get the redux version(BETTER)

7). optional - use Wrye Bash  as your mod manager (if you need help with WB just ask)

if you have any questions feel free to contact me here on LL

I've used Jcontainers and Zaz animation pack in the past with a different load order, but none of the mods I'm running have those listed as requirements. 

I believe those 3 plugins are the dlc from Steam.  Is there something wrong with them? What pack are you talking about?  I'm also using a patch for unofficial high resolution pack that lists those three plugins as masters. 

Knocked Up and Baby Mommas are mesh replacers for a few of the NPCs, I stopped using a pregnancy mod because I'm trying to narrow down the CTD problem I've been having (I've used BeeingFemale before :P)

Yep. Using Redux too. 

I use NMM, but I was also using Wrye Bash for the bashed patches (which I really don't know what they're used for, exactly) in hopes that it would fix my crashes but no such luck. 

I'm curious about the texture packs you mentioned.  Maybe that's one of my problems.   I can use any help to try to fix these stupid CTDs.

I also was told to increase my scrapheap size in the SKSE ini,  and so far so good--not one CTD for a lot longer than usual, but I'm too scared to say that it worked because it just starts crashing again whenever I say that :P

ash was you the creator of sexlab ? if yes did you use this name to post sexlab on a forign site thats not english i had to use google translate they said they made sex lab

SexLab 1.59 with realistic voice acting, kumshotom, SKSE 1.7.1 fixes and under it

Author: SKLEP on 03/09/2014, 20:58, looked: 82226

if thats not you and you made sexlab you might have to talk to them

link to the site is

http://myskyrim.ru/sex/432-sexlab-159-s-realistichnoy-ozvuchkoy-kumshotom-skse-171-i-fiksami-pod-nego.html

was that you ?

Yes I am the creator.

No that was not me that posted that. I've never posted SexLab anywhere but here, and the permissions section of the file here and in the readme file in the download specifically forbid uploading it to other sites without permission.

---

And to answer your question about characters not opening mouth much, this is entirely dependent on what mods you do  have and don't have related to head related meshes and face or mouth .tri file.

i downloaded the pres for mfg console but nothing i installed the unp versions of devices from assests and intergration so i know there not the cause i even tryed the uofficial skyrim patch which i hate since it makes the barrels every where count as stealing :( but it didnt work would it be a mod from this site or something else im confused

i use unp body the player opens it a little but not fully i downloaded the latests devices mods and the skse and so on but the mouth is being stubborn >.<

I have UNP body and both female/male characters fully open their mouth (SOS cock size 10) which is really biiiig. :)

Expressions also works fine.

ill try to get a log i looked in skyrim i dont have skyrim ini i have skyrim_default.ini default.ini had the pap right but it didnt make logs so i copyed the filed and pasted to make 2 then removed the default from it hopefully itll work to get the log i get confused easly all i do is drag and drop files into data run fnis then play what ever is causing this problem is a pain in the backside ill be back in a bit hopefully itll make a log