3 hours ago, pastreloks said:

No no no:) I know it won't work that way. I mean pregnant belly shouldn't be unequipped if you start sex being nude, but it changes to normal body.  

Again, the armors are stripped.. leaving the normal body. The pregnant belly IS THE ARMOR not the body.  (this includes the nude body, you can see it in the Maternity outfits files) It is a complete suit for Fallout NV, No morphs like you  might be familiar with Skyrim and Fallout 4.  Once stripped.. the body is the standard body.

this is what was mentioned a page or so ago when stated that once sex occurs all the armors are removed. (this includes clothing and even the body. )

Only way it might even be possible is if there was a NVSE function that could be called in a script akin to setting an actor's race that might* could be accomplished, detect sex act, detect pregnancy stage, set race to corresponding pregnancy stage version of default race, ref.update3d, run act, set race back, ref.update3d. I done something similar once to make custom hairs swap to vanilla hairs so when wearing hats they wouldn't be bald underneath without having to do mesh/nifwork but that has command specifically for that.

On 6/29/2019 at 9:55 PM, aghjax said:

There is a MCM option somewhere to disable the nude suits for females and males either in Sexout or SCR MCM menu. If Pregnancy is using a script to replace the default nude mesh to a pregnant one and I believe it is as it's not equipping a fake nude pregnant armor on top of the default nude mesh installed disabling the nude suits for females should work. I haven't used pregnancy in years to remember for certain how it works. Edit it's in SCR MCM under player need to set as default for player body and anyone else.

How about the invisible outfits while pregnant?

On 6/29/2019 at 9:55 PM, aghjax said:

There is a MCM option somewhere to disable the nude suits for females and males either in Sexout or SCR MCM menu. If Pregnancy is using a script to replace the default nude mesh to a pregnant one and I believe it is as it's not equipping a fake nude pregnant armor on top of the default nude mesh installed disabling the nude suits for females should work. I haven't used pregnancy in years to remember for certain how it works. Edit it's in SCR MCM under player need to set as default for player body and anyone else.

From what I remember when setting it up there was a FO4 engine issue that if the player changed bodies or outfits during an animation they became invisible, it was only the player not NPC's meaning we had to disable any pregnant body swapping for the player during animations. So for the player you had to manually strip naked before sex so the pregnant nude body was equipped before starting sex.. The nude pregnant bodies were added to Sexouts "Do Not Strip" formlist.

18 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Last I checked not all the armors have the corresponding pregnancy stages some were missing, though this might have changed since that is handled by MPO IIRC and I haven't used that since any of it's updates. If that is the case for specific armors you can just copy meshes and rename them to fill in the stage gaps. Assuming it's not missing meshes from incorrect installation with a red triangle where the armor should be or something else.

I do believe Halstrom is right also Sexout Clothing Evaluator also has MCM menu were you can select which clothing/armor to not be unequipped during sex IIRC.

15 hours ago, aghjax said:

Last I checked not all the armors have the corresponding pregnancy stages some were missing, though this might have changed since that is handled by MPO IIRC and I haven't used that since any of it's updates. If that is the case for specific armors you can just copy meshes and rename them to fill in the stage gaps. Assuming it's not missing meshes from incorrect installation with a red triangle where the armor should be or something else.

I do believe Halstrom is right also Sexout Clothing Evaluator also has MCM menu were you can select which clothing/armor to not be equipped during sex IIRC.

I think I've found the folder with all the armors, but only few of them seems to have the "pregnant" versions and I don't know which should be "P3" or "L3" or else

The only thing you could do for the missing stages is fill them in by replacing them with the pregnancy armor nif from the next nearest corresponding number and renaming it to the missing numbers. If you have a P1 and a P3 but not a P2 copy the P1 change the 1 in the name to a 2 etc etc.

2 hours ago, aghjax said:

The only thing you could do for the missing stages is fill them in by replacing them with the pregnancy armor nif from the next nearest corresponding number and renaming it to the missing numbers. If you have a P1 and a P3 but not a P2 copy the P1 change the 1 in the name to a 2 etc etc.

What if there's not "P1" or else, but they're like "armorname01" ?

Just change 01 part of the file name to 02 etc etc. That should work provided the armor is referenced in a script it will now have a model to load.

20 hours ago, aghjax said:

Just change 01 part of the file name to 02 etc etc. That should work provided the armor is referenced in a script it will now have a model to load.

I did it on all the armors, but I still have the issue. I guess it was another folder, but there are many with the armors.. Which one is the correct one?

3 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

@Verasmile2, if there where a missed outfits, you'd get not just an invisible mesh, but a red exclamation box. So if you don't have the red box and it's just invisible then probably the mesh itself is broken and you need to replace it on the correct one(also can be a problem with skeleton) 

The skeletons have been replaced by BnB, and I found lot of armors didn't had the meshes. But as said, there are too many folders with them, I've replaced and added at a single one but nothing changed, so I guess it's some other folder...

I did the ones in FNV -> Meshes -> Armor -> PregnantCali (as I use the Cali bodies) 

But there are armor fodlers even in the "armor" folder itselfs, and also in other folders... So I don't know where I should redo the job.

5 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

The skeletons have been replaced by BnB, and I found lot of armors didn't had the meshes. But as said, there are too many folders with them, I've replaced and added at a single one but nothing changed, so I guess it's some other folder...

I did the ones in FNV -> Meshes -> Armor -> PregnantCali (as I use the Cali bodies) 

But there are armor fodlers even in the "armor" folder itselfs, and also in other folders... So I don't know where I should redo the job.

You don't need to and shouldn't enter any of the mesh or texture folder and start extracting and moving things around. Unless you either know exactly what you are doing and/or  have been given very specific instructions to do so by someone for a very important reason. There is no reason.

that being said.. all you need to do is move the mesh, texture, BSA (if there, might need to be renamed) Sound folder (again if there) over to a folder .. compress that.. then uses your favorite mod manager to install. click yest to overwrite .. done. That is two sentences for the guide. Once you have that folder up and running properly you shouldn't have any textures / meshes issues.

Make sure you move the entire folder over. not parts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2017 at 7:51 PM, Halstrom said:

Anything for my bestie Tod H :smile:
Update 20180101.1:

Adjusted SexoutPOvaPregCalcScript to limit pregnancy to 1 if Multiple conception chance is zero, not this won't stop a multiple pregnancy caused by having 2x Ova fertilised, but will stop one Ova splitting into multiple triplets etc. 

Untested, and to do more would be a lot more complicated and require testing I can't do without New Vegas installed.

I have been attempting to make pregnancy to 1 and even with 1 Ova it still splits into two sets of triplets male and female and since I have no idea how to script I am stuck with more than a dozen babies slowing down my game. Can there be an optional version where multiple pregnancies are completely turned off so that there wont be 6 babies born every time. At least set it so humanoid (and maybe android races) can't have more than 1 baby?

27 minutes ago, Roxas13 said:

I have been attempting to make pregnancy to 1 and even with 1 Ova it still splits into two sets of triplets male and female and since I have no idea how to script I am stuck with more than a dozen babies slowing down my game. Can there be an optional version where multiple pregnancies are completely turned off so that there wont be 6 babies born every time. At least set it so humanoid (and maybe android races) can't have more than 1 baby?

Fertility drugs also increase the chances of multiple ova/offspring. Other than that,dborg2 is the man now if he can do anything for you :)

On 7/11/2019 at 4:23 PM, Halstrom said:

Fertility drugs also increase the chances of multiple ova/offspring. Other than that,dborg2 is the man now if he can do anything for you :)

I tried doing a run without any drugs used and only modified the time for fertility to 3-4 days along with setting multiple conception chance to 0 and then waited for a single ova (used the show inventory console command) and had tested only using 1 partner only once and abstained until I confirmed pregnancy and still ended up with 3 boys and 3 girls minimum, at most 5-6 of one and 3 of the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I've reinstalled this mod after one year and was hoping that I had a bug last time or that I just wasn't experienced enough with modding to get it working. Now most of it works, accept that I still can’t get my character pregnant. For some reason I don’t get the ova token in my inventory (although the one from sexout appeases). It may be because the NX Extender is not installed correctly (I have installed it one time with Vortex and the second with the FOMM Version from the Autor) but I am not sure if that’s the problem and may have overlooked something.

Does someone know why the ova token is not appearing and can help fixing it ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... for some reason only the PC gets the fertility and bodyswap tokens, I tried to manually give the tokens to npc and AMS said the fertility cycles was updating instead of always staying zero? Could this be because I'm running TTW 3.2? far as I know 2.9.4 worked but TTW team could had change some things like the Super Mutants that I had to fix for SX.

Edit: just tested the old version, it seems the the new version doesnt give tokens to anyone except the player, so if you people want pregnacy on npc stick with 2018 version.

Edit2: Nevermind... it seems it just doesnt give the tokens to ttw npc's in both versions, also both versions work with FNV NPCS, incase you want to manually add token type in console while selecting a NPC.

additem xx0375c8
additem xx0375cd

it gives a bodyswap and fertility token but idk if it works correctly.

10 hours ago, x3kmak said:

Ok... for some reason only the PC gets the fertility and bodyswap tokens, I tried to manually give the tokens to npc and AMS said the fertility cycles was updating instead of always staying zero? Could this be because I'm running TTW 3.2? far as I know 2.9.4 worked but TTW team could had change some things like the Super Mutants that I had to fix for SX.

Edit: just tested the old version, it seems the the new version doesnt give tokens to anyone except the player, so if you people want pregnacy on npc stick with 2018 version.

Edit2: Nevermind... it seems it just doesnt give the tokens to ttw npc's in both versions, also both versions work with FNV NPCS, incase you want to manually add token type in console while selecting a NPC.

additem xx0375c8
additem xx0375cd

it gives a bodyswap and fertility token but idk if it works correctly.

The commands give the bodyswap and fertility tokens. I don't know why they aren't provided by default to people.

Did you set the 'who can be pregnant' setting to 4?

@dborg2 yes and also tried reseting the variable many times, when I teleported from the DCwasteland to Mojave and tried to reset the variables and all fem NPC got both tokens while in DC did not, I'm now trying to see if it happens on a new playthrought.

Edit: Okay I think I know what's happening, when I reset the NX variable it always print to the console that it resetting for companions & possible companions, either "all" means player & companions & possible companions and I understood that "all" female npc and player get those token or "all" is broken and doing just companions.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Halstrom said:

I don't think so, without sperm its not going to happen, we never really got any request for it when we set things up.

Ah, alright thanks for letting me know else I'd have spent a few hours trying to figure it out myself. I was slightly intrigued by the spunk setting for "strapons ejaculate" that said "women wearing strapons can ejaculate through them. and the spunk from strapon sex as futa and generate sperm"