13 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey all hope i am not being a pain but i have recently been trying to teach my self how to make more and more patches and i was wondering how would i make a patch for this mod to work with an armor mod? i am wanting to make the armor mod VK's Commission Shares - Tina Armstrong's Cowgirl Outfit and the armor mod VK's Desert Fox Set work with this as in i am wanting to make it so when my character is pregnant the belly chances when i am wearing these armors as well i am unsure how to do it so that is why i am asking here is hopes someone here might be willing to explain to me how i would go about doing it.

Me and Neutron can help you out on our discord server.
It currently is kinda convoluted. If I ever get to finish Maternity Pack Overkill, and migrate the changes back to Sexout Pregnancy, it will be a huge amount easier. But don't wait for that.
I just reached Alpha 2 after 2 years of working on the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if this is new or not but has anyone got the bug where your body mesh besides your head and hands and feet are the only thing you can see? happens when i wear a outfit and take it off and get a swap sound after it. for a few secs i can see my model as whole but swaps to invs bod right as soon as i take it off...

I figured it out i had to set up the bods that are in the McM to Custom WIP cant believe that has a list of bods that im def going to try out lol

Edited by trepanoa
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ShaneBB said:

Need help my girl keeps switching to random pregnant bodies or clothes sometimes both no matter how I change the settings in the MCM.

Seems like a Pregnancy setting might be wrong.
Can you post pictures of the MCM menu settings of Sexout Pregnancy?

I don't know how to take screen shots but if it helps I'm using the T6M Bnb natural curvy body based off 3BA but since it's modified I turn on the custom WIP setting in SCR but it doesn't have that setting for the pregnant body so thats set to just T6M and I shut off the PO priority setting  

edit: I was starting to think it might be a conflict with some of my other mods since I actually have several that effect the body setting and controls like WAR , intimacy overhaul , WSEX , NVEC , NCO , New Vegas Redesigned 3 , Coito Ergo Sum and and a few other minor ones but I have no idea if they could conflict or not

Edited by ShaneBB
8 hours ago, ShaneBB said:

I don't know how to take screen shots but if it helps I'm using the T6M Bnb natural curvy body based off 3BA but since it's modified I turn on the custom WIP setting in SCR but it doesn't have that setting for the pregnant body so thats set to just T6M and I shut off the PO priority setting  

Pregnant T6 doesn't have much of converted outfits. You can try switching it to Cali or setting max belly size to 0 in SOPreg, if you don't really need visual pregnancy effects.

• 5 weeks later...

NVM high heels are too difficult for me to port into Bodyslide. gotta make pregnancy superpower mod to force pregnant actors naked + give OP superpower based on pregnancy level.

How do i figure out whether actor is pregnant or not? want to force actor from wearing any armor + give super buff so they don't need armors anyways.

9 hours ago, MOVED PINGER said:

NVM high heels are too difficult for me to port into Bodyslide. gotta make pregnancy superpower mod to force pregnant actors naked + give OP superpower based on pregnancy level.

How do i figure out whether actor is pregnant or not? want to force actor from wearing any armor + give super buff so they don't need armors anyways.

either Pregnant characters have pregnancy tokens, however most named-pregnant people from, for instance sexout breeder/fertile breeder, are hardcoded and in game logic aren't pregnant at all.

12 hours ago, MOVED PINGER said:

How do i figure out whether actor is pregnant or not?

if Actor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCurrPregSize" == SomeBellySize ; raw preg size, 0 to 7
	;do something
endif

if Actor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fApparBellySize" == SomeBellySize ; mixed size including cumbloat and adjustment setting in mcm, 0 to 7
	;do something
endif

if Actor.GetItemCount SexoutP3PregnantTokenF > 0 ;check for pregnancy token
	;do something
endif

• 1 month later...

Having issues with thread search so I apologize if this is a repeat topic. I have issues where a pregnant npc progresses to the point where they should have given birth, and occasionally get script messages saying they have, or that they're in the process of doing so, yet they never exit pregnancy or produce a child, often becoming stuck in birth animations until I leave the cell for a while.

4 hours ago, slamboozle said:

Having issues with thread search so I apologize if this is a repeat topic. I have issues where a pregnant npc progresses to the point where they should have given birth, and occasionally get script messages saying they have, or that they're in the process of doing so, yet they never exit pregnancy or produce a child, often becoming stuck in birth animations until I leave the cell for a while.

Infinite birthing is a known bug when you have multiple types of pregnancy at the same time. I got it partially fixed and sent to dborg. If you encountered it on npcs, you can try resetting pregnancy via mcm for all characters and then restarting the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, tyvm! One more thing, when my offspring reach adulthood they just default their name to HispanicOffspring instead of the name I gave them, and change haircolour every now and then. Plus, if they were twins or triplets, they'll all have the same name, just assigning that name to all of them each time it asks me to assign a new one. Is this a known issue?

6 hours ago, slamboozle said:

Okay, tyvm! One more thing, when my offspring reach adulthood they just default their name to HispanicOffspring instead of the name I gave them, and change haircolour every now and then. Plus, if they were twins or triplets, they'll all have the same name, just assigning that name to all of them each time it asks me to assign a new one. Is this a known issue?

Offsprings is a separate module, that is a bit abandoned, but sure I'll look into it when I will be have time. Thanks.

19 hours ago, deathlyhill said:

anyone have the esm for offspring just the esm my mod manager aint picking it up

"it is part of the SexoutPregnancy download", was what I was going to type, until I realised I forgot to add it to the most recent release.

Updated to include the ESM now as part of SexoutPregnancy.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having an issue with getting NPCs pregnant. Main character has been pregnant multiple times and the medical scanner works fine for me.
Medical scanner doesn't show any sperm in the womb of an NPC unless I activate "Skip steps" for pregnancy. And even then total sperm still shows as 0 making me wonder if the NPCs can get pregnant. Yes, set to 4, all female NPCs can get pregnant.

This screenshot11 is without the setting to skip steps.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1074398004645208086/1233195507363610726/image.png?ex=662c3650&is=662ae4d0&hm=565ee035ba9b0bc01e39ddaca5d1c588d4129de9fa7b11b0e9f2d5ba1edb63a7&

ScreenShot4 is the scan on self, which I expected how the other should look.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1074398004645208086/1233249465599524917/ScreenShot4.png?ex=662c6891&is=662b1711&hm=5eafbeab9acdfeb59871fbb8df13e9aa15c3bb37e8653ada48001b4e00a8e14f&
or download it if you can't view this in new tab.

ScreenShot11.bmp

ScreenShot4.bmp

Edited by Airianna
5 hours ago, Airianna said:

I am having an issue with getting NPCs pregnant. Main character has been pregnant multiple times and the medical scanner works fine for me.
Medical scanner doesn't show any sperm in the womb of an NPC unless I activate "Skip steps" for pregnancy. And even then total sperm still shows as 0 making me wonder if the NPCs can get pregnant. Yes, set to 4, all female NPCs can get pregnant.

Due to how all this is working, and due to how long Spunk takes to migrate some of total sperm in to womb (with default Spunk settings), you'll be need to spent a few in-game days with npc that is in the same location as you, to ensure that they're loaded and actually can do script updates.

Total sperm is Sexout Spunk data, only after Spunk finishes migration cycle to womb, SOPreg will start working and handling the pregnancy.

And also, don't need to post image links from private discord servers/pm, as we can't see that anyway.

Edited by Neutron_rus
4 hours ago, Airianna said:

making me wonder if the NPCs can get pregnant. Yes, set to 4, all female NPCs can get pregnant.

I recently tested the Pregnancy system between NPCs, and I can confirm that even Female NPCs can get pregnant by Male NPCs with the ‘Female Fertility Enable’ option set to 4.

However, during all my tests I only once remember encountering the same problem as you: the fertility cycle was good, the egg was present, the NPC had about 50ml of Cum inside but the cum in womb remained at zero. If I waited (from several hours to several days) the fertility cycle increased, the egg remained present, the cum inside decreased, but the cum in womb remained at zero.
If I reloaded the savegame and activated the ‘always get pregnant’ option, nothing changed and the same behaviour as described above was observed. Even if I initiated sex so that the NPC female received cum again, only the cum inside increased but nothing in the cum in womb (I waited from several hours to several days).

I thought the problem was caused by me, that I had done something wrong during my tests. I also assumed that perhaps the value of the options was not fine at the time the female NPC was receiving cum/ovulating . The only thing I can say for sure is that at the moment I no longer have this problem. I've created several other new games and haven't found the problem since. I don't have my buggy savegame to eventually do some tests and check some variables, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Edited by Machiavelique
2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

And also, don't need to post image links from private discord servers/pm, as we can't see that anyway.

Thanks for this tidbit, I will try to change to PNG so I can upload images for quick view.

2 hours ago, Machiavelique said:

I recently tested the Pregnancy system between NPCs, and I can confirm that even Female NPCs can get pregnant by Male NPCs with the ‘Female Fertility Enable’ option set to 4.

However, during all my tests I only once remember encountering the same problem as you: the fertility cycle was good, the egg was present, the NPC had about 50ml of Cum inside but the cum in womb remained at zero. If I waited (from several hours to several days) the fertility cycle increased, the egg remained present, the cum inside decreased, but the cum in womb remained at zero.
If I reloaded the savegame and activated the ‘always get pregnant’ option, nothing changed and the same behaviour as described above was observed. Even if I initiated sex so that the NPC female received cum again, only the cum inside increased but nothing in the cum in womb (I waited from several hours to several days).

I thought the problem was caused by me, that I had done something wrong during my tests. I also assumed that perhaps the value of the options was not fine at the time the female NPC was receiving cum/ovulating . The only thing I can say for sure is that at the moment I no longer have this problem. I've created several other new games and haven't found the problem since. I don't have my buggy savegame to eventually do some tests and check some variables, but I'll keep an eye on it.

I created a new character, this time male, Trudy was the only NPC to retain the issue of no cum entering womb, She doesn't look to be much older than 37, thought it might be a voice type issue, but seen FemaleAdult02 [VTYP:00019FCB], not sure if that would be an issue for it, Like Skyrim the elder female voice can be a trigger to disable pregnancy for that actor.

And then when I went to have two females get it on with strapons, and Spunk's setting... image.png.92f3314aea85ac77897ee718e7783606.png

Not allowing sperm to be generated within the females wombs (also correlates to my first post of being able to get pregnant multiple times while not being able to impregnate other women). But the level of cum increased a great deal with the settings I had put while trying to get them pregnant. This needs to function when playing as a herm, or shemale/futa characters. Some of the "strapons" look just like dicks without the straps too, jutting forward like a stiff man's member. All 3 I just mentioned are female forms with working or possibly working male parts. Only the Herm may be or may not be functional with both genders, player discretion I think would work.

Edited by Airianna
1 hour ago, Airianna said:

I created a new character, this time male, Trudy was the only NPC to retain the issue of no cum entering womb, She doesn't look to be much older than 37, thought it might be a voice type issue, but seen FemaleAdult02 [VTYP:00019FCB], not sure if that would be an issue for it, Like Skyrim the elder female voice can be a trigger to disable pregnancy for that actor.

That's an interesting idea, maybe there are restrictions in Spunk that prevent the sperm inside from migrating into the uterus (or slow down the migration enormously, how many days in game have you waited?). As Neutron_rus says, Pregnancy is focused on sperm in the womb to work, so the problem isn't with Pregnancy but upstream (probably Spunk / Spunk setting).

Edited by Machiavelique

So... I did some tests with Trudy and Sunny and unlike Sunny, Trudy's FertilityCycle doesn't increase in my game (it stays at 0, I waited 1 month and 2 days in Game). In your game, Trudy has a fertility cycle of 93.23% but the sperm doesn't migrate into her uterus.

It might be a good idea to repeat the tests in a new game with a minimum number of mods loaded.

(I use SexoutPregnancyV3-20240412 and SexoutCommonResources.esm july 01 2023 and NVSE 6.2.9)

Edited by Machiavelique
6 hours ago, Machiavelique said:

So... I did some tests with Trudy and Sunny and unlike Sunny, Trudy's FertilityCycle doesn't increase in my game (it stays at 0, I waited 1 month and 2 days in Game). In your game, Trudy has a fertility cycle of 93.23% but the sperm doesn't migrate into her uterus.

It might be a good idea to repeat the tests in a new game with a minimum number of mods loaded.

(I use SexoutPregnancyV3-20240412 and SexoutCommonResources.esm july 01 2023 and NVSE 6.2.9)

Yeah, I played with all the females in the first trials for about 43 days. Then started adjusting the spunk magnification thinking it might help, but only made them cum bloated.

My mod list is pretty script light, only 70 listed mods mostly Sexout related, and NVSE, and the 4 GB upgrade, and NVCS to allow up to 255 mods, no plans to go that high anyway, but it does help tremendously with papyrus speeds, removes jitters and slowdowns once region is loaded. Here's the list, Yes, I know I have a couple that really don't do anything in NV, cause they were designed with TTW in mind, which I can't be bothered with, cause it wants me to create a new account somewhere other than the Nexus or here to get it. but also aren't hard requirements that add some general play in NV.

Spoiler

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
Functional Post Game Ending.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
AllnartaSexoutAnimations.esp=1
SexoutStruggle.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp=1
SexoutIntimacy.esm=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
FBFarm.esp=1
SexoutKennel.esp=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
SexoutDrugging.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
SexoutLust.esp=1
SexoutKennelShow.esp=1
SexoutSexChange.esp=1
SexoutStraponSex.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
SexoutSleepingNecro.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
SexoutSoundFX.esp=1
SexoutSexMS.esp=1
SexoutNGRapeFlagsFix.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
BodyMorph.esp=1
AMS.esp=1
Smalltalk.esp=1
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp=1
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp=1
KOR.esp=1
Skip DLC - Dead Money.esp=1
Dead Money - No Collar Explosion and No Poison Cloud.esp=1
No Weapon Remove Dead Money.esp=1
Lighter Gold Bars.esp=1
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp=1
MPO scriptaddon Tryout.esp=1
Maternity Pack Overkill TTW32addon.esp=1
Acies HairPack.esp=1
New Vegas Landscape Overhaul.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
Vurt's WFO.esp=1
PlayableCompanionClothes.esp=1
Level100PerkPerLevel.esp=1
SPECIALer_DLC03.esp=1
VATS Alternative - Bullet Time.esp=1

The one where I ran as male, wasn't long yet, about 2 game days so far. And set the women to have 3 day cycles, I am guaranteed to impregnate all the women within a day or 2. Until I run into Trudy... Screeching Halt!

I had decided I wasn't going to leave Goodsprings till all women were pregnant. Well, looks like I will never leave Goodsprings as a woman from the start, it refuses to let me impregnate any women. But I can get them to do a 3some with one of the men in the area, but still, Can't get Trudy pregnant.

I am not a man, and trying to play the game where a mutation made my queef act like spunk in another woman worked with FO4, and a wild spell for Skyrim, actually made the games a bit more fun for me. I am hoping Sexout Pregnancy get the same "upgrade".

Very interesting, I checked Trudy, got a popup to go water the plant, from one of the breeder mods, So went and watered the Mysterious plant, returned and discovered...
migration... So 2nd day still and she can get pregnant. For the male run, all women in Goodsprings are now effectively pregnant. So I guess I jumped the gun with the male not waiting till the end of day 2. LOL Thinking before she leaves the saloon, Trudy should be pregnant.

Image upload keeps breaking. Maybe it can be downloaded, I dunno. Going to drop the BMP for it instead.

ScreenShot17.bmp

Edited by Airianna