If you use the SCR resource torrent, you only need to install that and the SCR files in the OP. No need to delete anything, and I'm pretty sure you'll have all the assets needed for sexout, except the nexus outfits that can be purchased at the store. Not having them installed just means you get a big red box if you put the outfit on, no CTD. They're just available for people who want them, you only need to install them if you plan on buying them.

Evidently the mods that your edit program said required SCR do require SCR, and probably do mention it too. Are you aware SexoutCommonResources == SCR? Otherwise make sure you have an up to date version of it. Old versions will crash with any mod that uses a newer one's features.

This mod is so confusing, I delete the esp like it says and then nothing works. There has got to be an easier way to install scr. Anyway, I am using fedit to remove the mods that a crashing on start up one at a time.

I am NOT blasting the modder! I am just saying this is way too much for me to figure out as a beginner.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30291-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation-and-installation/

You only delete the esp with the clothing packages, not the SCR esp

I am only deleting the esp of the files listed as needing to be deleted, starting with the first one in the pregnancy list something sexy attire... When I deleted the esp for that one and tried to install the pregnancy mod, it said the esp was missing and would not install.

I deleted 10 mods that the edit program said were crashing due to scr not being there, even though all 10 of them do not mention needing scr. Game is working again, just no scr and no mods that use it. Like I said too hard, for me to figure out, especially as I have no idea what all these mods and deletions are trying to accomplish. Then the step in creating a mod of the stuff with the mod installer, if I knew how to do that I would be a modder.

Sorry little frustrated there lol.

• Install requirements for Sexout ( NVSE, NVSE extender)
  • Install SCR files from Halstroms page. ( as needed)
  • Install Pregnancy ( if desired also from Halstrom's page)
  • Open the tutorial for SCR resources folder. This will tell you everything you need to install.. Hint. nothing there requires an ESP. If you have it in your folder during "Step 4: Verification of Installation" at the end before you use FOMM to install the folder you did something wrong. Delete those esps. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/414-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/. It even comes with a PDF with more detailed instructions on installation. If you have any questions and trying to follow that tutorial feel free to post on that thread I will help where I can.
  • Install all other sexout mods.

The  only variable is the compatibility Skelly. In stall that after all other body/armor mods have been installed.

That is it.

Unfortunately there are resources from outside of LL so the folder created from the torrent would have to have those added. Hint. If you are using the torrent.. all Nexus mods for SCR have to have their ESP removed. The list of those mods and links are also on the tutorial

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/414-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/

Crashing issue. Just install and run FNVedit. It will stop on one of those esps and then you can remove those. ;).

If you're getting the errors you describe, you have done something wrong. SCR is not a particularly complicated installation, merely somewhat time-consuming because of mod permissions. Post a screenshot of the pregnancy error and list the mods you said required SCR despite not mentioning it. The external mods are required because SCR contains references to their assets and if you do not have them you will experiencing graphical errors in-game. You delete the .esps because not doing so would introduce two versions of the clothing into the game that would be identical to you but not the game, causing confusion if you were trying to get a Sexout mod to recognize a specific outfit. You do not need to be a modder to create an installer package as doing so is not difficult; if you can't figure out how to do it from the program itself, Google it.

Step 5: Installation Instructions

Create an FMOD that can be used when installing SCR.

• Open FOMM and select Fallout New Vegas.
  • Click on Package manager.
  • Click on the arrow pointing down on the “Add FOMod” button.
  • Select Create from Folder. A window opens up select the SCR Resources Folder and click OK.
  • Wait until done. This will take quite some time.
  • When done you will see SCR Resources entry in the Package Manager. Select that and click the Activate button and wait some more.
  • When done you can close the package manager and move on to Step 6 if you desire to add some of the available options from the mods mentioned above, if not move to Step 7.

That is also covered in the tutorial. Seriously.  If you are having problems with the resources use the tutorial. I have been editing it for more than a year based off of members issues and confusions to be a clear as possible.

Ok, what I been doing is installing all the SCR mods needed with mod manager and then deleting the esp, this is wrong.

I have sexoutng working and 68 mods working fine.

So I use the mod manager and install SCR and SRC data file with it inti the game.

Then I down load each of the files base files listed and each of the files listed for the store, one at a time to my desktop

Create a folder on the desktop and name it sexout common resources

I unpack each file as I down load it and copy the the files into the new folder, leaving out the esp if told to do so, changing the name if told to do so.

The after everything is in that new folder I compress it, and add it to the game with mod manager?

If you're getting the errors you describe, you have done something wrong. SCR is not a particularly complicated installation, merely somewhat time-consuming because of mod permissions. Post a screenshot of the pregnancy error and list the mods you said required SCR despite not mentioning it. The external mods are required because SCR contains references to their assets and if you do not have them you will experiencing graphical errors in-game. You delete the .esps because not doing so would introduce two versions of the clothing into the game that would be identical to you but not the game, causing confusion if you were trying to get a Sexout mod to recognize a specific outfit. You do not need to be a modder to create an installer package as doing so is not difficult; if you can't figure out how to do it from the program itself, Google it.

Step 5: Installation Instructions

Create an FMOD that can be used when installing SCR.

• Open FOMM and select Fallout New Vegas.
  • Click on Package manager.
  • Click on the arrow pointing down on the “Add FOMod” button.
  • Select Create from Folder. A window opens up select the SCR Resources Folder and click OK.
  • Wait until done. This will take quite some time.
  • When done you will see SCR Resources entry in the Package Manager. Select that and click the Activate button and wait some more.
  • When done you can close the package manager and move on to Step 6 if you desire to add some of the available options from the mods mentioned above, if not move to Step 7.
That is also covered in the tutorial. Seriously. If you are having problems with the resources use the tutorial. I have been editing it for more than a year based off of members issues and confusions to be a clear as possible.

Not that hard is down load with then hit the install button, done. Lol. Working on it for a year seems it may be hard. Anyway what is FMOD is it just a compressed folder, or is combining all the meshes, even those with the same name.

No offense intended, but if you're struggling with the simplest installation instructions explaining in detail what the filetypes are and what they do is just going to confuse you even more.

The main resaon I asked this was I use nexus mod manager.  SO if making a fmod is just compressing it, then I would not have to download the fomod

As far as I know I got this working once I realized that it was basically only the meshes and textures for all these other mods.  My only question now is why not make the SCR resources folder and upload it here so future people do not need to go thru this?

I will upload mine if wanted, and someone will check it to make sure it is correct.

I would like to thank everyone for the help, and quick replies to my questions.

I use nexus mod manager

NMM is unreliable, which is why we specifically instruct users to use FOMM. While it is ultimately up to individual mod authors, quite a few of them, including myself, will not officially support a mod that has been installed using NMM.

SO if making a fmod is just compressing it, then I would not have to download the fomod

This sentence doesn't even make sense, but for the record a .fomod is just a re-named .7z file.

why not make the SCR resources folder and upload it here so future people do not need to go thru this?

Because the creators of those resources did not give permission for them to hosted elsewhere. In other words:

I will upload mine if wanted, and someone will check it to make sure it is correct.

No. Do not do this.

Ok, what I been doing is installing all the SCR mods needed with mod manager and then deleting the esp, this is wrong.

So I use the mod manager and install SCR and SRC data file with it inti the game.

Then I down load each of the files base files listed and each of the files listed for the store, one at a time to my desktop

Create a folder on the desktop and name it sexout common resources

I unpack each file as I down load it and copy the the files into the new folder, leaving out the esp if told to do so, changing the name if told to do so.

The after everything is in that new folder I compress it, and add it to the game with mod manager?

Yes.

Hi Halstrom. Are SCR resources free to use, concerning meshes and textures, for Sexout mods?

I explain : generally I copy the base item (for example a collar) in mod I dev to avoid problems with scripts attached and put my own but without modifying meshes and textures (else it's a new item).

Wouldn't that introduce many items into the game that would then have two items of the same in the game. Reason for the deletion of the esps for those that use SCR? If that is the case wouldn't it be better to just use the original mod's esp?.. That is Spectrum toys, GBSM etc.? I thought that was the reason for these to still be available for public use, so that people can still use those independently. Then again I am still learning and I am aware of many individual authors using various dildos and such from Spectrums toys etc.

Well basically if you are just using the meshes & textures of a Spectrum Toys then you aren't really using SCR unless it's anything I created in which case no problems anyway, use anything you like :)

I didn't think there were scripts on any of the collars, I think there were movement restriction scripts on the shackles, I could always create non-scripted duplicates.

It's probably not a big issue to create duplicates, as if they are added to the same formlists as the originals then most mods should recognise them if they check the formlists.

Ok so what file will have the esm in case i was brain dead and didnt download it

Hum...

Let's see.. perhaps this is the one you need.... "SexoutCommonResources-20140707.9"

Sorry couldn't resist... :D....

Funny guy that was i was missing gotta stop drinking straight from the bottle thanks

We all have made mistakes like that here. Good to have humor when modding and realizing such a simple mistake. Now you can get your Pesky ESM installed..

Halstrom should be ashamed he made it so complex in that he made a mod didn't download itself and install.  :P