Guest AthenaESIV
3 minutes ago, Silvain said:

Yeah, that is actually why I'm asking because - to my knowledge - I did not install any mod that changes the location of the default body mesh. 

I would guess when you installed 3BBB, it installed that body as a custom race, so the mesh for that body is in that custom race's directory. SLS however, is probably still directed towards the Nord default mesh, which 3BB did not touch.

Whatever the case may be, it's an easy fix in xEdit, you just need to find the directory that 3BB installed the meshes to, and then open the SLS .esp in xEdit and under the Armor or ArmorAddon section, find where the armor mesh entries are and point SLS to your 3BBB location.

This could cause issues depending on what bodies ESV is using for the different NPC races, but I couldn't say without more info on how 3BBB is setup.

29 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

I would guess when you installed 3BBB, it installed that body as a custom race, so the mesh for that body is in that custom race's directory. SLS however, is probably still directed towards the Nord default mesh, which 3BB did not touch.

Whatever the case may be, it's an easy fix in xEdit, you just need to find the directory that 3BB installed the meshes to, and then open the SLS .esp in xEdit and under the Armor or ArmorAddon section, find where the armor mesh entries are and point SLS to your 3BBB location.

This could cause issues depending on what bodies ESV is using for the different NPC races, but I couldn't say without more info on how 3BBB is setup.

Thank you for your help, but that wasn't the problem. The 3BBB mesh replaces the CBBE mesh and does not deal with any custom race stuff. It only has a few collision armors for the SMP effect.

The problem was - I guess - that the special editions needs to have the "forearms" and "calves" flags set for armors that cover the whole body. So I did that with xEdit for all the Half Naked Armors in SLS and now it seems to work just fine.

Guest AthenaESIV
2 hours ago, Silvain said:

Thank you for your help, but that wasn't the problem. The 3BBB mesh replaces the CBBE mesh and does not deal with any custom race stuff. It only has a few collision armors for the SMP effect.

The problem was - I guess - that the special editions needs to have the "forearms" and "calves" flags set for armors that cover the whole body. So I did that with xEdit for all the Half Naked Armors in SLS and now it seems to work just fine.

Cool, sorry I couldn't help, and thanks for posting the solution - I might need it someday when i decide to reinstall SE. Most times when people ask for help and find the solution on their own they don't posit how they fixed it afterwards lol.

So this happened today.

nordic.thumb.jpg.d0b58b54349bc2cf759676690606b85a.jpg

This is Danica. And today she has opted for the stylish (and super practical of course) Nordic Carved Bikini. Obviously, this bikini is not a part of TAWoBA. I was able to add it to SLS's Bikinifier simply by dropping a json into the SLS folder with the required details. Currently the mod will support up to 20 custom TAWoBA style armors on top of the base TAWoBA bikinis. And can be expanded pretty easily if need be. 

Guest AthenaESIV

You need KS hair or something.. badly lol

Looks awesome though, look forward to it coming out.

BTW seeing this and thinking about a post I just made in your mortal weapons + armor thread has me wondering... Would it be possible to adapt this system you're making for SLS to also work in some way for Mortal W&A? Where json is used in a similar way to swap armors out based on their damage percent?

17 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

BTW seeing this and thinking about a post I just made in your mortal weapons + armor thread has me wondering... Would it be possible to adapt this system you're making for SLS to also work in some way for Mortal W&A? Where json is used in a similar way to swap armors out based on their damage percent?

Yes. That is something I've been thinking about lately. A 'weaponizer'. Distributing weapons from mods to Npcs. Technically I think it might actually be much easier as I wouldn't have to fight the outfit system because weapons aren't a part of the outfit. 

But the distribution systems are in SLS + and I'm unsure about the long term viability of MWA. So it should be implemented here I think. 

Guest AthenaESIV
15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

and I'm unsure about the long term viability of MWA.

If MWA allowed armor to visually show degradation and look as though it is being torn off bit by bit... I do not think you should underestimate how popular that would be, lol.

Like I mentioned in MWA thread, I know there would be a ton of mesh work to do - but most of that would just be making duplicate meshes with new names that linked to a new diffuse map that had an edited alpha channel... Very easy work to do and I wager you'd have several of us sharing that stuff all the time for popular mods.

The mod would mainly just need a way reliably to ignore the swapping code when the appropriate alternative meshes or json data is not given. And fall back to only degrading the stat for durability like it does now.

Something to think about maybe, it just seems like you've already made all the right pieces, they just need a mashup, lol.

2 hours ago, jodjoe said:

seems like the magic curse gets reapplied when using tattoos instead of collars after every sex scene (do i have something set up wrong)

That's normal. The curse disables itself during sex for SLSO compatibility because magicka is used during sex. 

4 hours ago, jodjoe said:

seems like the magic curse gets reapplied when using tattoos instead of collars after every sex scene (do i have something set up wrong)

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

That's normal. The curse disables itself during sex for SLSO compatibility because magicka is used during sex. 

AH! That's what it is.

I thought LL took over my game and I lost the little control I still believed to have.

Wait... no... that's normal gameplay. ?

Anyway good to know it's not a new bug or conflict ?

Hi all,

I encounter a strange problem with survival. 

Mod is so far installed and the menu shows up in MCM. I can configurate mostly everything but 2 things: anything in the Inequality and begging section.

I tried to enable these features by click with mouse or pressing enter, i left and reentered mcm trying the same, i saved and restarted skyrim... no effect. Im not able to activate these elements.

I started a new game, still in prison and configurating all the mods.

Any advise how i get these features activated?

While continue to check i found that in interface non of the listed mods seems to be linked to survival. I followed the installation instructions and think i did everything that was required. 

Just to let you know. I started over again and first thing after enabling Sexlab in MCM was to check SL Survival.. Non of the mods in Interface were toggled again so I took one and after the required reload of the game all available mods were suddenly toggled. Everything seems to work now.

Problem solved! 

SLS force starts SRR no matter the MCM settings. ?‍♂️

Solution so far: SLS deactivation won't work, but the time settings seem to have still an effect. High time settings till SRR triggering helps too.

SLS applies "needs" inflation (based on iNeed), even if deactivated in MCM.

=> if SLS PC belly change is registered - but needs inflation deactivated - the last body change from SLS won't be removed from the SLIF registration.

Solution so far: manually de-register SLS from SLIF

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Solution so far: SLS deactivation won't work, but the time settings seem to have still an effect. High time settings till SRR triggering helps too.

Try 'StopQuest _SLS_SlaverunKickerQuest'

2 hours ago, dude7189 said:

Just to let you know. I started over again and first thing after enabling Sexlab in MCM was to check SL Survival.. Non of the mods in Interface were toggled again so I took one and after the required reload of the game all available mods were suddenly toggled. Everything seems to work now.

Problem solved! 

glad that worked for you

just a reminder to everyone:

when starting a new game some mods MCM does not fully work (or work at all) in the AS-LAL starting cell. (i have 3-5 mods that do this)

solution is fairly simple = set all MCMs possible in the AS-LAL starting cell, then as soon as game starts and have left that cell set the rest of the MCMs.

this works for me with all MCMs that do not fully start properly in the AS-LAL starting cell.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

glad that worked for you

just a reminder to everyone:

when starting a new game some mods MCM does not fully work (or work at all) in the AS-LAL starting cell. (i have 3-5 mods that do this)

solution is fairly simple = set all MCMs possible in the AS-LAL starting cell, then as soon as game starts and have left that cell set the rest of the MCMs.

this works for me with all MCMs that do not fully start properly in the AS-LAL starting cell.

Could you tell, which mods these are? I was too quick too enthusiastic. 

After starting the game some of the animations didnt function (yes i run fnis after every freaking change in the mod list) and the devious follower contract dialog didnt want to start. went back to MO2 to update bodyslide, fnis and bash patch but ingame no change. forced reloading of the mods by setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 and tada SL Survival was gone from MCM. I could enter the kennel, but was pretty buggy.

In general, before asking for help with MCMs I'd recommend: 

1. saving and loading. Some things might only run 'OnPlayerLoadGame'. If you just started a new game that event would not have fired yet. 

2. Leaving the alternate start cell or Helgen and wait 1 min. RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime() will only work once the main quest has advanced past this part. So some quests might be waiting for the quest stage to change which can hold the whole show up depending on how it's done. Mcm included. I've fallen into this trap before.

Generally I don't trust SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

I'd have a sneaky suspicion there's something wrong somewhere if you need to do that. 

I'd be happy to share my load order and have an experienced modder look at it.

I tried adult modding skyrim a couple of times before. But I always end up with a broken game. So I told myself this time I build it up bit by bit, UI, utilities graphics, environment according to STEP Project installation order and adult frameworks etc.. and on top the adult mods. But this equation isnt going well..  

(I dont have the mods from STEP Project, but its the only manual i found that gives a suggestion of installation structure. I noticed that Loot and MO2 throw most adult mods at the end of the loading list and I end up moving animation loader, match maker myself to the bottom.. so yeah still using LOOT, bash patch etc but not trusting it very much.)

43 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

In general, before asking for help with MCMs I'd recommend: 

1. saving and loading. Some things might only run 'OnPlayerLoadGame'. If you just started a new game that event would not have fired yet. 

2. Leaving the alternate start cell or Helgen and wait 1 min. RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime() will only work once the main quest has advanced past this part. So some quests might be waiting for the quest stage to change which can hold the whole show up depending on how it's done. Mcm included. I've fallen into this trap before.

Generally I don't trust SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

I'd have a sneaky suspicion there's something wrong somewhere if you need to do that. 

And to reply to your former post properly: I left the cell, spent a ingame day trying out the animations (had difficutlies to get the non sexlab animationas running) then let the pc sleep, next day left the bannered mare and tried to interact with npc's, getting a follower which allowed me to discover that devious follower doesnt work, tested the kennel and wrote my post. Should have been enough time to trigger the game event i think, no?

17 minutes ago, dude7189 said:

Edit: And to reply to your former post properly: I left the cell, spent a ingame day trying out the animations (had difficutlies to get the non sexlab animationas running) then let the pc sleep, next day left the bannered mare and tried to interact with npc's, getting a follower which allowed me to discover that devious follower doesnt work, tested the kennel and wrote my post. Should have been enough time to trigger the game event i think, no?

If this is animation related and you use MO I'd try: 

Make sure the right skeleton is 'winning'. Many mods include skeletons. In the right window in MO open the data tab, follow the path: Meshes > Actors > Character > Character Assets Female. Make sure the female skeleton meshes there are coming from your skeleton mod and not being overwritten by something else. If it's being overwritten then you need to move your skeleton mod lower in the left window of MO. 

Or just move your skeleton mod all the way to the bottom in the left window. It's rare that it should be overwritten. 

If that's not it then try:

Go into the overwrite folder and cut the folder "\overwrite\meshes\actors" and everything in it and paste it somewhere safe. In a folder on the desktop or something. 

Cut as well from the overwrite folder '\overwrite\tools' and everything inside.

Rerun fnis again and test. 

4 hours ago, dude7189 said:

I'd be happy to share my load order and have an experienced modder look at it.

I tried adult modding skyrim a couple of times before. But I always end up with a broken game. So I told myself this time I build it up bit by bit, UI, utilities graphics, environment according to STEP Project installation order and adult frameworks etc.. and on top the adult mods. But this equation isnt going well..  

(I dont have the mods from STEP Project, but its the only manual i found that gives a suggestion of installation structure. I noticed that Loot and MO2 throw most adult mods at the end of the loading list and I end up moving animation loader, match maker myself to the bottom.. so yeah still using LOOT, bash patch etc but not trusting it very much.)

some mods that have issues at times for me are:

Sexlab Survival (wait to do mcm till after leaving start cell)

DD Intergration (will not work properly till after Sexlab and DDa are loaded, active and game is saved and reloaded)

Estrus Charaus and Estrus Spider (same as DDi)

DFC (Devious Followers) and DEC (Devioiusly Enslaved Continued) require me to recheck stuff after leaving start cell.

due to the way DDi works and needs to load (and how many other mods depend on it) i use a process on starting new games (i use MO by the way):

1 start new game with minimal mods (bugfixes, XPMSE skeleton, FNIS, and AS-LAL only)

2 create character and check the very few mods i have active at this point.

3 save game and quite to desktop

4 activate 3-6 more mods (usually i load Sexlab and DDa, DDI, DDe, SLAL, SLAL packs, and zaz stuff now)

5 load game and wait for new mods to start

6 save game (new slot) and reload save just made

7 wait for mods to finish start up and adjust new mcms 

8 save game (new slot again) and then quite to desktop

9 repeat steps 4-8 until full load order is running

10 start game (exit start cell)

11 wait a couple minutes and recheck MCMs that did not adjust correctly in start cell

12 make new save and enjoy playing Skyrim.

while this process is time consuming it has worked very well for me and usually everything works very well right off by doing it this way.

i have 343 mods with 254 esm/esp files in current game (of which only 10 mods are not active and 22 esp are not active)

i do have some mods that (for one reason or another) that do not run at game start but have placeholders active to "hold the spot" in load order so that the rest of the mods will not change position mid-game.